"Right Now Another DBZ Fan Is Born"

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brakus
Beyond Newbie

"Right Now Another DBZ Fan Is Born"

Post by Brakus » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:48 pm

This cute moment happened at Anime USA this weekend, while the AMV room was playing my DBZ video from 2008 ("Earth's Last Hope"). One of our Katsu staffers came in with toddler in tow, and as they were watching, the little one walked toward the screen mesmerized by the larger-than-life images of Goku, Nappa, and Vegeta. She then started to get her groove on a little bit, much to the amusement and delight of the people in the AMV room watching this.

As Rinny-chan commented after my video, I think I might be responsible for creating another DBZ fan. Well, at least, I can hope.

UPDATE: Direct link to video is here. Right-click and save as, please.
Last edited by Brakus on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
- J

"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life."
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Right Now Another DBZ Fan Is Born"

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:14 am

Could you post the video onto YouTube, for those of us who don't have a Facebook account?

gotensottile
Beyond Newbie

Post by gotensottile » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 am

Plus, for those who do have a Facebook account, it still doesn't work. -.-

Brakus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brakus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 am

gotensottile wrote:Plus, for those who do have a Facebook account, it still doesn't work. -.-
It should still work if you have the latest Adobe Flash Player. Right now I'm not putting it on YouTube (yet) because Hoobastank is a Warner Music Group band, and YouTube generally frowns upon user-created stuff with WMG music on it. I don't want to risk it getting pulled.

However.... you can download it from my website right now at: http://www.brakus.net/videos/RightNowAn ... IsBorn.mp4 (Right-click and save as, please.) Enjoy the cuteness. :)
- J

"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life."
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero