GetAmped 2 Skins

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

GetAmped 2 Skins

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Not sure if this should go here or in Video Games, but I just found an MMO from Cyberstep (anyone play Cosmic Break over the summer?) called GetAmped 2.

It's sort of like Power Stone, but with a bunch of crazy shit.

One of those crazy shits is the ability to use your own skins when you play, including the ability to remodel the head. Naturally, this being a fighting game, and the ability to customize yourself, there's some DBZ stuff, but I just stumbled into something hilarious.

I know of a Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Super Saiyan Vegeta, USSJ Trunks, Final Form Freeza, Fat Buu, Kid Buu, and Nappa.

For any of you interested, I'm the Master Chief with the drill (too bad I can't find a Gurren Lagann skin...)

EDIT: So I made a Majin Vegeta skin, and I happened to pass someone who looked pretty familiar...

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: GetAmped 2 Skins

Post by Big Momma » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 pm

That's incredibly awesome. Is this game free to play? If it plays like Power Stone, I'll be all over this. :D
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog