GetAmped 2 Skins

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

GetAmped 2 Skins

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I know it's been forever since I posted here, and I'm actually pretty sure I've posted a bunch of these before, but I just made some new ones and wanted to show them off.

GetAmped 2 is a free to play MMO styled fighting game (with pay-to-win style cash shop) that plays like a combination of Power Stone and Smash Bros... sort of. It's kind of clumsy but still has some charm to it. You can make your own skins and can actually remodel the hair/hat component, meaning that you can make a bunch of crazy stuff. Being a customizable fighting game it's only logical that I would want to make some DBZ stuff, right?

Hit up the whole gallery for more. Consider pretty much everything a work in progress, as I'm constantly fine tuning stuff. Super Saiyan 3 Broly has eyebrows, for instance. Also, there are a great many other skins I haven't shown because you can mix and match a bunch of parts. I theoretically have Goku/SSJ(First Time)/SSJ/SSJ3 in his Namek Gi, his battle damaged gi, his Cell/Buu saga gi, as well as his old gi with no weights. I've got Vegeta/SSJ/Majin/SSJ3 (sort of) wearing his Saiyan Saga armor, Cell Saga armor and his Buu... clothes.

I've also got Broly from Movie 9, but I felt that it would just have been redundant to post.

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Re: GetAmped 2 Skins

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Looks cool. But the game is balls.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

JKim18X

Re: GetAmped 2 Skins

Post by JKim18X » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:27 pm

I love your skins! Is there any way I can have the SSJ2 Goku download file? If yes, Email: joshuakim12345@gmail.com If no, it's fine. Keep up the good work!http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/posting ... =6&t=20712#