Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Ah okay. Now that makes sense. Makes me wonder though if Beerus will get involved in the future.

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:53 am

BlazingBarrrager wrote:Ah okay. Now that makes sense. Makes me wonder though if Beerus will get involved in the future.
I've stated numerous times in the past that I don't intend to involve Beerus in any major capacity in the main story of DBNA. He WILL appear in DBNA, but it will be nothing more than cameo appearances.
As far as the debate on Rigor's power, I believe it was brought up in a previous comment the quote that I made about Rigor being able to exceed Beerus only after his power has increased considerably, and even then, he only exceeds Beerus ever so briefly. Beerus would be stronger than SSJ5 Rigor for 85-90% of the fight most likely.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:Ah okay. Now that makes sense. Makes me wonder though if Beerus will get involved in the future.
I've stated numerous times in the past that I don't intend to involve Beerus in any major capacity in the main story of DBNA. He WILL appear in DBNA, but it will be nothing more than cameo appearances.
As far as the debate on Rigor's power, I believe it was brought up in a previous comment the quote that I made about Rigor being able to exceed Beerus only after his power has increased considerably, and even then, he only exceeds Beerus ever so briefly. Beerus would be stronger than SSJ5 Rigor for 85-90% of the fight most likely.
Sorry. I didn't know you already stated these things. Thanks for the re-confirmation Malik and I apologize if I caused any annoyance on your part.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
[spoiler]1) If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Malik_DBNA. How strong would the base form or Super Saiyan 5 of Rigor be if he was turned into a Supervillain by Towa like how she had done to many of the villains in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2?

2) How would Super Saiyan Blue Goku from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F or Super Saiyan 4 GT Gohan from Dragon Ball Heroes fare if they had shown up to help the GT Warriors upon Rigor just evolving into his Super Saiyan 5 form?[/spoiler]

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:52 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:
[spoiler]1) If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Malik_DBNA. How strong would the base form or Super Saiyan 5 of Rigor be if he was turned into a Supervillain by Towa like how she had done to many of the villains in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2?

2) How would Super Saiyan Blue Goku from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F or Super Saiyan 4 GT Gohan from Dragon Ball Heroes fare if they had shown up to help the GT Warriors upon Rigor just evolving into his Super Saiyan 5 form?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I believe the answer to your second question has already been answered: New Age doesn't go into "Revival of F" so there's no SSJ Blue. Don't know about SSJ4 Gohan, but judging by how he still uses Unleashed Potential (Xenoverse Term) it's safe to say he won't be ascending to SSJ4.[/spoiler]

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:

1) I don't typically dig into theoretical powers. He'd be powerful, but I have no idea how strong that particular power makes someone, so its impossible to say.
2) Seeing as SSGSS is (somehow) still weaker than Beerus, if the fight was to drag on, Rigor would still have an advantage. Also, seeing as Rigor only started to get beat by SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta due to his own power backlashing against him, the addition of SSJ4 Gohan would have made little difference.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote: I've stated numerous times in the past that I don't intend to involve Beerus in any major capacity in the main story of DBNA. He WILL appear in DBNA, but it will be nothing more than cameo appearances.

1) I don't typically dig into theoretical powers. He'd be powerful, but I have no idea how strong that particular power makes someone, so its impossible to say.
2) Seeing as SSGSS is (somehow) still weaker than Beerus, if the fight was to drag on, Rigor would still have an advantage. Also, seeing as Rigor only started to get beat by SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta due to his own power backlashing against him, the addition of SSJ4 Gohan would have made little difference.
1) I believe the Supervillain transformation would have had made Rigor in his base form strong enough to easily pound Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black and Beerus into dust, while Supervillain Super Saiyan 5 Rigor would have taken down the combined might of even a team composed of Present Zamasu, Future Zamasu and Merged Zamasu.

2) The Super Saiyan Blue state is still only weaker than Beerus because of a certain Beerus fanboy making it so. But in the case of the equally infamous Super Saiyan 4 state, GT Gohan from Dragon Ball Heroes is implied to be much stronger than both the Super Saiyan 4 state of GT Goku and the Super Saiyan 4 state of GT Vegeta individually.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: [spoiler]1) If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Malik_DBNA. How strong would the base form or Super Saiyan 5 of Rigor be if he was turned into a Supervillain by Towa like how she had done to many of the villains in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2?

1) I believe the Supervillain transformation would have had made Rigor in his base form strong enough to easily pound Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black and Beerus into dust, while Supervillain Super Saiyan 5 Rigor would have taken down the combined might of even a team composed of Present Zamasu, Future Zamasu and Merged Zamasu.

2) The Super Saiyan Blue state is still only weaker than Beerus because of a certain Beerus fanboy making it so. But in the case of the equally infamous Super Saiyan 4 state, GT Gohan from Dragon Ball Heroes is implied to be much stronger than both the Super Saiyan 4 state of GT Goku and the Super Saiyan 4 state of GT Vegeta individually.
1) Didn't Malik say Rigor had to go SSJ5 to best Beerus, or did I misread something.
2) SSJ Blue couldn't even stand up to Freeza's Golden Form at full power so what chance would it stand again Beerus and, let alone, SSJ5 Rigor? Regardless, New Age doesn't have SSJ Blue and even if it did it wouldn't be any more helpful than SSJ4 Gogeta (who won out of sheer luck).

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Streaming LIVE tonight (1/7/2017) at 8pm EST on Twitch. COme by, watch me draw, edit, Q&A, and all sorts of good stuff from 8pm-11pm or so.
http://www.twitch.tv/malik_dbna

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:39 am

I rather like this series, even if for a time I seemed to have a hate boner of sorts for it. Is it still going? Rather excited for Frost-u Freeza's grandpa (please don't be asexual, please god don't be asexual)

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 am

Malik_DBNA wrote:Streaming LIVE tonight (1/7/2017) at 8pm EST on Twitch. COme by, watch me draw, edit, Q&A, and all sorts of good stuff from 8pm-11pm or so.
Cool, man! You should promote yourself for the Dragon Ball room, man!

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:Streaming LIVE tonight (1/7/2017) at 8pm EST on Twitch. COme by, watch me draw, edit, Q&A, and all sorts of good stuff from 8pm-11pm or so.
just wondering what the update on vol. 4?

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:30 pm

goku1234 wrote:
The update is that it's a work-in-progress. Give Malik a break he only just got his mojo back.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
goku1234 wrote:
The update is that it's a work-in-progress. Give Malik a break he only just got his mojo back.
u don't have to rude to me, i just asking just a simple question that all :evil:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 pm

goku1234 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
goku1234 wrote: just wondering what the update on vol. 4?
u don't have to rude to me, i just asking just a simple question that all :evil:
Could you fix up the 'u' it is rather distracting, and makes you seem like an idiot

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Gog wrote:
goku1234 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote: The update is that it's a work-in-progress. Give Malik a break he only just got his mojo back.
Could you fix up the 'u' it is rather distracting, and makes you seem like an idiot
i can do what ever i wanna type!!

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 am

goku1234 wrote:
Gog wrote:
goku1234 wrote: u don't have to rude to me, i just asking just a simple question that all :evil:
Good, good you do you, it just won't make you seem that smart.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:38 am

Gog wrote:
goku1234 wrote:
Gog wrote:
well it seem your english doesn't make any sense at all "good you do you"?? :yawn:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:55 am

goku1234 wrote:
Gog wrote:
goku1234 wrote: i can do what ever i wanna type!!
well it seem your English doesn't make any sense at all "good you do you"?? :yawn:
forgot the comma, I'm just saying its better to type 'u' as you, unless you don't do it deliberately then I'm the fool here of course :)

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Gog wrote:
goku1234 wrote:
Gog wrote:
well it seem your English doesn't make any sense at all "good you do you"?? :yawn:
forgot the comma, I'm just saying its better to type 'u' as you, unless you don't do it deliberately then I'm the fool here of course :)
lol i got use to it by typing the "u" instead of "you" :)