Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cetra
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Cetra » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Just want to say, Aladjinn is one of my favourite Dragon Ball doujinshi villains. If not THE.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:24 am

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:46 am

Malik_DBNA wrote:Image
:O whoa need never knew that rigor battle power is 5500 as such at age also one page didn't upload right and amazing job!!!

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:13 am

No Peppra, don't do it...oh well, King would somehow find out anyway :(
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 am

coola wrote:No Peppra, don't do it...oh well, King would somehow find out anyway :(
I know...if only Time Patrol Trunks knew. I am sure he would have attempted to do something to save his extended family from the dickish King.

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Cetra wrote:Just want to say, Aladjinn is one of my favourite Dragon Ball doujinshi villains. If not THE.
Thank you!

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Not gonna lie...I was totaling expecting the doc to yell "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!" (while crushing a previously unseen scouter.)

Or maybe 8000..

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 pm

Good to see you back. How do you feel about drawing DBNA again? You mentioned that you felt burned out.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 pm

I read the first chapter, nice that are new Dragon Balls set made by Daimao, like it how Goku and Piccolo are revived, even though for me they could have stayed dead

Didn't really like the first threat to be new Saiyans arriving on Earth, one that claims to be Vegeta's brother is almost identical to Raditz (kinda Saiyan Arc rehash) and that they already exceed Super Yi Xing Long in power, seems a bit farfetched to me, but I'll keep reading
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:37 am

May i ask, how strong SSJ5 Rigor is, compared to Super characters? SSJ4 Gogeta was needed to beat him, so he might be Merged Zamasu level?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:47 am

coola wrote:May i ask, how strong SSJ5 Rigor is, compared to Super characters? SSJ4 Gogeta was needed to beat him, so he might be Merged Zamasu level?
Malik rates a Post-5 minute Rigor as a 13,if Beerus is a 10, and Whis is a 15 but he may or may not be using BoG Movie version Beerus & Whis. Seen here: https://www.facebook.com/DBNewAge/posts ... age_bubble
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:40 pm

coola wrote:May i ask, how strong SSJ5 Rigor is, compared to Super characters? SSJ4 Gogeta was needed to beat him, so he might be Merged Zamasu level?
At his very best in the Rigor Saga of Dragon Ball New Age, Rigor in his Super Saiyan 5 form, would solo God of Destruction Beerus, Golden Frieza, Hit, Goku Black, Present Zamasu, Future Zamasu, and even the Supreme God, Merged Zamasu.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Not interested in anyone else but Aladjinn..

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
At his very best in the Rigor Saga of Dragon Ball New Age, Rigor in his Super Saiyan 5 form, would solo God of Destruction Beerus, Golden Frieza, Hit, Goku Black, Present Zamasu, Future Zamasu, and even the Supreme God, Merged Zamasu.
We don't know if he intended BoG Beerus or DBS Beerus, even if it was DBS, there's not enough evidence he can beat Merged Zamasu especially with his immortality and increasing power.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 pm

I don't know. SSJ4 Gogeta beat Rigor out of sheer luck with SSJ5's drawback. Considering in Xenoverse he says that "maybe he can beat Lord Beerus" I don't think he's too confident on the matter. With SSJ Blue out of the picture, this becomes less so. Also if Malik was going by the movie where Beerus only used 70% of his power, then perhaps he still has a slight edge over Rigor as a SSJ5,

But those are my two cents.

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:17 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
I don't know. SSJ4 Gogeta beat Rigor out of sheer luck with SSJ5's drawback. Considering in Xenoverse he says that "maybe he can beat Lord Beerus" I don't think he's too confident on the matter. With SSJ Blue out of the picture, this becomes less so. Also if Malik was going by the movie where Beerus only used 70% of his power, then perhaps he still has a slight edge over Rigor as a SSJ5,

If you're using Xenoverse then in Xenoverse 2, Beerus has stated he destroyed galaxies in a very casual manner as opposed to Rigor's single galaxy busting with his strongest attack statement feat.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Helios518 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:

If you're using Xenoverse then in Xenoverse 2, Beerus has stated he destroyed galaxies in a very casual manner as opposed to Rigor's single galaxy busting with his strongest attack statement feat.
No I'm not going by the games. I'm going by the source material meaning Battle of Gods and Super. Super in particular showcases an ability of Beerus to completely destroy anything, which he used on Zamasu. Again, Beerus hasn't been shown using his full power (stated to have used only 70% in Battle of Gods) so we don't know if he could take SSJ5 Rigor or not. Considering New Age ignores everything past Battle of Gods we might not get to see this, but if Malik goes by what Toriyama said with Goku and Vegeta still not being stronger than Beerus...well we'll just have to see how things go.

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:22 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Helios518 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote: I don't know. SSJ4 Gogeta beat Rigor out of sheer luck with SSJ5's drawback. Considering in Xenoverse he says that "maybe he can beat Lord Beerus" I don't think he's too confident on the matter. With SSJ Blue out of the picture, this becomes less so. Also if Malik was going by the movie where Beerus only used 70% of his power, then perhaps he still has a slight edge over Rigor as a SSJ5,

No I'm not going by the games. I'm going by the source material meaning Battle of Gods and Super. Super in particular showcases an ability of Beerus to completely destroy anything, which he used on Zamasu. Again, Beerus hasn't been shown using his full power (stated to have used only 70% in Battle of Gods) so we don't know if he could take SSJ5 Rigor or not. Considering New Age ignores everything past Battle of Gods we might not get to see this, but if Malik goes by what Toriyama said with Goku and Vegeta still not being stronger than Beerus...well we'll just have to see how things go.
If it counts, he did say this recently on his Facebook.

[spoiler]I'm going to post this here, so that I can stop having heated debates that have gotten to be just plain aggravating.
To DBNA, this is what is included in its canon: Dragon Ball Manga, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dragon Ball Minus, (revised) Battle of Gods film, (heavily rewritten) Dragon Ball GT.
Dragon Ball Super (both the anime and manga) is NOT canon to DBNA. While I do include certain world-building elements from Super (such as the inhabitants of Universe 6, Zeno, Whis/Vados origins and abilities, Zuno-sama, Super Dragon Balls, etc), Dragon Ball Super's events and powers have NO bearing on the events of Dragon Ball New Age. It is a separate timeline and is self-contained in its own universe.
I don't care how strong the characters appear to be in Super or how strong you think they are. The characters in DBNA are as strong as I say they are, and that is that. This being my own story, my own universe, THAT is within my power to determine as this story's creator. If I want to say that Yamcha can somehow be as strong as Beerus, then whether you agree with it or not, that's how its going to be (now, of course, that is not the case. Simply making a point.). The power of the characters in DBNA are based on my own personal observations and information provided by the above material stated as what is included in my story's canon. I have made clear statements on what many characters in DBNA rank in terms of power, so - for better or worse, agreements or not - that is how strong those beings are in DBNA.
This is the end of my rant, and (hopefully) the last I will have to speak on these matters.[/spoiler]

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DBNewAge/posts ... 5302008156

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Helios518 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Helios518 wrote:

[spoiler]I'm going to post this here, so that I can stop having heated debates that have gotten to be just plain aggravating.
To DBNA, this is what is included in its canon: Dragon Ball Manga, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dragon Ball Minus, (revised) Battle of Gods film, (heavily rewritten) Dragon Ball GT.
Dragon Ball Super (both the anime and manga) is NOT canon to DBNA. While I do include certain world-building elements from Super (such as the inhabitants of Universe 6, Zeno, Whis/Vados origins and abilities, Zuno-sama, Super Dragon Balls, etc), Dragon Ball Super's events and powers have NO bearing on the events of Dragon Ball New Age. It is a separate timeline and is self-contained in its own universe.
I don't care how strong the characters appear to be in Super or how strong you think they are. The characters in DBNA are as strong as I say they are, and that is that. This being my own story, my own universe, THAT is within my power to determine as this story's creator. If I want to say that Yamcha can somehow be as strong as Beerus, then whether you agree with it or not, that's how its going to be (now, of course, that is not the case. Simply making a point.). The power of the characters in DBNA are based on my own personal observations and information provided by the above material stated as what is included in my story's canon. I have made clear statements on what many characters in DBNA rank in terms of power, so - for better or worse, agreements or not - that is how strong those beings are in DBNA.
This is the end of my rant, and (hopefully) the last I will have to speak on these matters.[/spoiler]

Um...okay. That still doesn't solve the debate. I mean aside fro Goku and Vegeta saying in shock "he's stronger than Lord Beerus" we never had any actual confirmation of whether SSJ5 Rigor is strong than Lord Beerus. The irony, though, is that he would be the perfect candidate for the next God of Destruction. XD

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:22 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Helios518 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote: No I'm not going by the games. I'm going by the source material meaning Battle of Gods and Super. Super in particular showcases an ability of Beerus to completely destroy anything, which he used on Zamasu. Again, Beerus hasn't been shown using his full power (stated to have used only 70% in Battle of Gods) so we don't know if he could take SSJ5 Rigor or not. Considering New Age ignores everything past Battle of Gods we might not get to see this, but if Malik goes by what Toriyama said with Goku and Vegeta still not being stronger than Beerus...well we'll just have to see how things go.

Um...okay. That still doesn't solve the debate. I mean aside fro Goku and Vegeta saying in shock "he's stronger than Lord Beerus" we never had any actual confirmation of whether SSJ5 Rigor is stronger than Lord Beerus. The irony, though, is that he would be the perfect candidate for the next God of Destruction. XD
I did say "If it counts". Also Malik did give us an official statement regarding Post-5 minutes SSJ5 Rigor power to (Presumably BoG) Whis and Beerus saying Rigor is 13.

Facebook comment
[spoiler]https://www.facebook.com/DBNewAge/posts ... age_bubble[/spoiler]
It's also on the wiki page that Malik edits

[spoiler]Location: https://gyazo.com/0ad7118a063148a065d64590b5263c66

Source: http://dragonballfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rigor_(DBNA)[/spoiler]