Dragonball Z: Altered History

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xyex
I Live Here

Dragonball Z: Altered History

Post by Xyex » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 pm

I posted about this a few years ago, meant to make it a big thread full of information.... and then started having internet issues and other problems that stopped me from doing so. I contemplated simply reviving that old thread but I decided just to make a new one, instead of editing the old. With the absence of MFG I still need a place where all the information (and there's a lot of it) pertaning to this series can be found, and this shall now be it.

For those that don't know, Altered History is my biggest and longest running Fanfic series. It starts at almost the same time as DBZ and runs through to 4 years after Z ends, not counting the planned 25 years later epilogue, anyway, and will span a total of 7 stories. 5 of them are complete and the 6th is currently in progress.

Saga One - Legend of the Super Sai-jin
Destiny has been set in motion. With an unknown threat hiding in the shadows and pulling the strings through the galaxy, Goku finally meets his father and Frieza craves immortality. Only a legend can stand against this evil.

Saga Two - Day of Darkness
An alien ship of unusual design, and who's crew is responsible for the destruction of over a hundred worlds, is approaching Earth. An Earth deviod of it's greatest champion, Goku. It is up to his friends, his father, and his son to stand up to the threat of this alien craft and its crew.

Saga Three - The Return of Recoome
Yamcha has gone with Hotaru to her home world of Planet Tanaria. But now he's caught up in fight for survival, Recoome has come as well and he is far more powerful than he was on Namek. Can he and the Tanarian's stand up to the large powerhouse?

Saga Four - The Rise of Vegeta
Having witnessed Goku becoming a Super Sai-jin on Namek, knowing that three others have become Super Sai-jins as well, and knowing that a new threat is coming Vegeta decides to return home to train. But he isn't the only one destined for Planet Vegeta and it will take everything he has just to stay alive.

Saga Five - Red Ribbon's Revenge
A warning has come from the future about the return of the Red Ribbon Army by way of group of Androids. With the future already in shambles and the Galaxy under the RRA's control, it is up to the Z Fighters to prevent history from repeating itself.

Saga Six - Heaven and Hell
Raven's people have been hard at work on releasing an evil sealed away in Otherworld and are on the verge of success. The most powerful and power hungry demon to ever live is about to get a second chance and becoming the ruler of all reality. And to make sure he succeeds this time he intends to launch a massive assault against the Kais and their entire realm. A war unlike any other the galaxy has ever seen is about to unfold.

And now for all of the extra data. Note that the powerlevels for Saga 6 are not yet complete as the saga is not yet complete. Note also that PL lists, the Time-line information, the Original Character list, and the Original Techniques list contains some spoiler information for the sagas if you have not read the ones they relate to (in the case of the PL lists) or the entire series up to present (in the case of the TL, OC, and OT links).

The Data Files
Powerlevels
Saga 1
Saga 2
Saga 3
Saga 4
Saga 5
Saga 6

Other Data
Timeline
Original Characters List
Original Techniques List
Last edited by Xyex on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Puto
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Z: Altered History

Post by Puto » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Never heard of a 'Sai-jin' before. Sure you didn't mean 'Saiya-jin'?
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 am

No, I do not. It's a quirk of mine with my AU stories. Though, at the moment, since they're all AU.... But yeah, no, it's Sai-jin.
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Good point.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:12 am

SO have you given up on six or will it be updated soon?

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

I don't know about soon, but eventually. I have not given up on it, I'm just not really finding the time to make progress. :(
<Xyex> Good point.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Saga 6 was recently updated with a new chapter. Another new chapter is still in the works and should be up within a week.

I hope.
<Xyex> Good point.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:53 am

Just saw that bopk 7 is up, will have to go and finish book 6 now.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Is this topic going to be update with techniques and power levels for the rest of book 6 and book 7?

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:25 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:Is this topic going to be update with techniques and power levels for the rest of book 6 and book 7?
This topic hasn't been updated by anybody except you in 5 years.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"