Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:29 am

Made some of my own alternations on top of Risu's :D

Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 pm

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:00 pm

ImageImageImage

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:40 am

Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:13 am

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Why do you insist on posting this Omari trash? It's the most lazy, violently unfunny shit I've ever read in my life. It's like some kind of shitty anti-humor a middle schooler would post on 9gag because he likes Sonic 06 and all his friends at school told him the game sucks.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 pm

ImageImageImageImage

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Shaddy wrote:Why do you insist on posting this Omari trash? It's the most lazy, violently unfunny shit I've ever read in my life. It's like some kind of shitty anti-humor a middle schooler would post on 9gag because he likes Sonic 06 and all his friends at school told him the game sucks.
exactly

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Shaddy wrote:Why do you insist on posting this Omari trash? It's the most lazy, violently unfunny shit I've ever read in my life. It's like some kind of shitty anti-humor a middle schooler would post on 9gag because he likes Sonic 06 and all his friends at school told him the game sucks.
Dude, it's probably the funniest thing in this thread. Not for the intended reasons but still. I love reading these so much :lol:
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:

Oh, someone's angry that Super is more popular than GT ever was. :P

To loosely quote a certain Emperor, "all hail GT, best at nothing." :P

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote:

More popular doesn't mean better at all. It would mean first series is the worst while we all know it's the best and stomps DBZ.
I prefer GT to have small community but built by people who know the show rather than having tons of kids like Super that believe in every theory and fake rumors like SSJ White Gohan, evil Daikaioshin, Akumo or offensive and defensive Ultra Instinct. Is this your popularity?

Speaking about "Battle memes by Omari", while they are overreacting at times, the best thing is that they mostly tell facts, especially those that compare GT Goku with DBS Goku who is complete loser. GT Goku gets things done, it's a meme itself that GT stands for Goku Time, so when those memes show DBS characters saying "bring GT Goku to fight me" they are obviously laughing at DBS flaws a lot but also are a little joke about GT. Why are there no jokes about GT Vegeta? Because Goku does everything in GT. So it isn't dumb to assume that GT Goku, if followed GT rules, would trash DBS villains.

I have to disagree on Toyotaro meme though, because DBS manga actually isn't that bad if we compare it to the garbage anime was. I can't say i hate and disregard DBS manga as part of franchise, but i disregard DBS anime.

And meme about DBS Gogeta looking shit is also overreacting and dumb.

Omari overall makes good memes because most of them don't lie.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:19 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:

More popular doesn't mean better at all. It would mean first series is the worst while we all know it's the best and stomps DBZ.
I prefer GT to have small community but built by people who know the show rather than having tons of kids like Super that believe in every theory and fake rumors like SSJ White Gohan, evil Daikaioshin, Akumo or offensive and defensive Ultra Instinct. Is this your popularity?

Speaking about "Battle memes by Omari", while they are overreacting at times, the best thing is that they mostly tell facts, especially those that compare GT Goku with DBS Goku who is complete loser. GT Goku gets things done, it's a meme itself that GT stands for Goku Time, so when those memes show DBS characters saying "bring GT Goku to fight me" they are obviously laughing at DBS flaws a lot but also are a little joke about GT. Why are there no jokes about GT Vegeta? Because Goku does everything in GT. So it isn't dumb to assume that GT Goku, if followed GT rules, would trash DBS villains.

I have to disagree on Toyotaro meme though, because DBS manga actually isn't that bad if we compare it to the garbage anime was. I can't say i hate and disregard DBS manga as part of franchise, but i disregard DBS anime.

Hey, I didn't say the Super fandom was good. :P

OG Dragonball being better than Z is subjective, though I do have them about equal, with OG being possibly slightly better. Also, there are a ton of kids who like GT as well, saying stuff like "SS4 Goku could stomp all 12 GoDs and Angels" or that Whis is equal to SS3 GT Goku.

Goku only lost to Beerus because he was the stepping stone of the entire series, he killed Freeza, his fight with Hit never finished, and he lost to Black because he literally had the power of Goku plus more, and he beat Jiren twice. So no, Super Goku isn't as much of a loser as most people say imo.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:11 pm

This is the worst take, lol. Going "bu-bu-tu-SUPER IS BAD THOOO" doesn't make this trash any semblance of "factual", and it certainly does not change the fact that it's incredibly lazy, unfunny, self-absorbed nonsense that looks like shit a seven year-old would make, and serves no purpose beyond a shitty Ben Shapiro "gotcha" moment when constantly spammed to people who like the show you don't. It's the most hilariously pathetic nonsense this side of "my dad works at Toriyama".

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Shaddy wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:

This is the worst take, lol. Going "bu-bu-tu-SUPER IS BAD THOOO" doesn't make this trash any semblance of "factual", and it certainly does not change the fact that it's incredibly lazy, unfunny, self-absorbed nonsense that looks like shit a seven year-old would make, and serves no purpose beyond a shitty Ben Shapiro "gotcha" moment when constantly spammed to people who like the show you don't. It's the most hilariously pathetic nonsense this side of "my dad works at Toriyama".
But my Dad did! Seriously, there used to be a shop called Toriyama that my dad worked at when I was a kid :D

But yeah, I fail to see the 'facts' or even the 'joke' of these memes. The majority of them is just 'Gt Goku says Super Goku sucks'. I-Is that the joke? That it? That counts?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017