Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:13 pm

Tai Lung wrote: why? It's not like she's the only character they pair it with.
nor does it mean that goku prefers his training than being with chichi
Well, on top of not liking the U6 Saiyans at all, I dont like Goku x Caulifla/Kale/Kefla ship either. they're young enough to be his daughters for one, and two, the fact that I've seen people say Chichi raped Goku / Goku should leave Chichi for Caulifla etc, put a bad taste in my mouth. So I wanted to balance it since I never see any gochi stuff in here.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:50 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Well, on top of not liking the U6 Saiyans at all, I dont like Goku x Caulifla/Kale/Kefla ship either. they're young enough to be his daughters for one, and two, the fact that I've seen people say Chichi raped Goku / Goku should leave Chichi for Caulifla etc, put a bad taste in my mouth. So I wanted to balance it since I never see any gochi stuff in here.
There is no official info on the ages of the U6 Saiyans. They could be like Tarble and be at least the same age as Goku (despite looking young).
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:34 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
there really is no proof of it.
caulifla has a brother who is already retired from the army and who looks older than goku or vegeta
in stature she are as tall as 18 or bulma
besides that tarble having a physical resemblance to cabba but tarble has the age of goku
so no, they can not assume their age without a confirmation
I do not remember anyone saying that more than a meme that had nothing to do with caulifla
If Goku had children and got married, it's because of the author wanted it, so it's not like there's anything else. (not is rape)
before there was caulifla exissted, goku and chichi are the couple less worked in comparison to bulma and vegeta, krillin and 18 or gohan and videl now not changed is not that you can blame others not like it.
also with this aswer I understand that you can not stand that others like something
if you like the gochi is fine but it is necessary only to add it because another publication angry you?

in my case I do not like the gochi .. why?
They only saw each other once when they were children and did not return until they were already adults where they got married so they could hardly be considered friends.
Goku committed himself without knowing what marriage was and then accepted it without taking that responsibility seriously.
They got married without knowing each other.
both have nothing in common.
Chichi forces Goku to change many times to be a better father model, although that should not be bad. She does not understand that Goku is not interested in having a job or giving up fights.
Goku is more a saiyan than human and much of his interests are far from what his wife wants
Goku spent more time of their marriage absent 2 of them were by own decision
-cell games
-epilogue
-training
the author admit to hate chichi.
However, I respect the character beacuse as a good mother and which is what her children needed to grow as earthlings, which they wanted to be, but as the wife of a saiyan, just offering food is not enough.

and a long time has passed but that relationship does not change in any aspect unlike bulma and vegeta
so if some time finish who cares? not me.

I can respect your opinion but if you are going to publish something that you like, so please not with negative intentions
it is not the intention of this theme just fun.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:40 am

Goku doesn't even look all that old compared to U6 when Toriyama draws him, he's just taller. It's entirely a Yamamuro-induced problem.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:36 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
caulifla has a brother who is already retired from the army and who looks older than goku or vegeta
besides that tarble having a physical resemblance to cabba but tarble has the age of goku
I do not remember anyone saying that more than a meme that had nothing to do with caulifla
If Goku had children and got married, it's because of the author wanted it, so it's not like there's anything else. (not is rape)
before there was caulifla exissted, goku and chichi are the couple less worked in comparison to bulma and vegeta, krillin and 18 or gohan and videl now not changed is not that you can blame others not like it.
also with this aswer I understand that you can not stand that others like something
if you like the gochi is fine but it is necessary only to add it because another publication angry you?

They only saw each other once when they were children and did not return until they were already adults where they got married so they could hardly be considered friends.
Goku committed himself without knowing what marriage was and then accepted it without taking that responsibility seriously.
Chichi forces Goku to change many times to be a better father model, although that should not be bad. She does not understand that Goku is not interested in having a job or giving up fights.
Goku is more a saiyan than human and much of his interests are far from what his wife wants
-cell games
-epilogue
-training
However, I respect the character beacuse as a good mother and which is what her children needed to grow as earthlings, which they wanted to be, but as the wife of a saiyan, just offering food is not enough.

and a long time has passed but that relationship does not change in any aspect unlike bulma and vegeta

I can respect your opinion but if you are going to publish something that you like, so please not with negative intentions
When did the author say he hates Chi Chi?
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:10 am

Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:

-cell games
-epilogue
-training

Who do you prefer: Bulma or Chi-Chi?
Toriyama:

To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs) In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,” and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!” So, I drew her as a kind of punishment. (laughs)

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... nakatsuru/

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:13 am

Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:

-cell games
-epilogue
-training

Toriyama:

To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs) In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,” and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!” So, I drew her as a kind of punishment. (laughs)

I see. But Chi Chi isn't that bad of a character. Actually I think she and Goku do have some things in common.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:50 am

Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:

Toriyama:

I see. But Chi Chi isn't that bad of a character. Actually I think she and Goku do have some things in common.
Well the author was partly blamed for it, he turned she into something that he himself does not like.
in my case I already said I like chichi I think it is a good mother what I do not like is its relationship with goku for many of the reasons I already said and that only exists for a punishment. because for much as other canon couples can be very bizarre they were better worked.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:39 am

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:

Toriyama:

Well the author was partly blamed for it, he turned she into something that he himself does not like.
in my case I already said I like chichi I think it is a good mother what I do not like is its relationship with goku for many of the reasons I already said and that only exists for a punishment. because for much as other canon couples can be very bizarre they were better worked.
Well I like the relationship because they make it work. And Goku once said that Chi Chi understands him. And that's a big deal. For a little while I had a bit of a problem with Chi Chi's controlling behavior and that she didn't understand him until that is I saw the Super episode where she learned that she and Goten were killed by Goku Black and that Goku and Vegeta had failed to beat him and she asked him how could he let Goten's death go unpunished?. Heheh. That amused me.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Hulk10 wrote:Well I like the relationship because they make it work. And Goku once said that Chi Chi understands him. And that's a big deal. For a little while I had a bit of a problem with Chi Chi's controlling behavior and that she didn't understand him until that is I saw the Super episode where she learned that she and Goten were killed by Goku Black and that Goku and Vegeta had failed to beat him and she asked him how could he let Goten's death go unpunished?. Heheh. That amused me.
I like how she always gets pissed when Goku wants to go train, but she instantly calms down once he's gone.

"That Goku. What're you gonna do?"

I realized that all the reasons I had for hating her when I was a kid don't make as much sense now that I'm adult too. She was always getting in the way of Gohan getting his training or fighting the bad guys, keeping him inside to train his mind instead. But...she's supposed to do that. What good mother would agree to letting her son fight super villains? And the fruit of her labor? Gohan is now a successful scientist (I think), with a PhD. Plus he's a good husband and father. Seems she raised him right afterall.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:33 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:Well I like the relationship because they make it work. And Goku once said that Chi Chi understands him. And that's a big deal. For a little while I had a bit of a problem with Chi Chi's controlling behavior and that she didn't understand him until that is I saw the Super episode where she learned that she and Goten were killed by Goku Black and that Goku and Vegeta had failed to beat him and she asked him how could he let Goten's death go unpunished?. Heheh. That amused me.
I like how she always gets pissed when Goku wants to go train, but she instantly calms down once he's gone.

"That Goku. What're you gonna do?"

I realized that all the reasons I had for hating her when I was a kid don't make as much sense now that I'm adult too. She was always getting in the way of Gohan getting his training or fighting the bad guys, keeping him inside to train his mind instead. But...she's supposed to do that. What good mother would agree to letting her son fight super villains? And the fruit of her labor? Gohan is now a successful scientist (I think), with a PhD. Plus he's a good husband and father. Seems she raised him right afterall.
Yeah I agree. Plus Goku is loyal to Chi Chi and she appreciates that.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Well I like the relationship because they make it work. And Goku once said that Chi Chi understands him. And that's a big deal. For a little while I had a bit of a problem with Chi Chi's controlling behavior and that she didn't understand him until that is I saw the Super episode where she learned that she and Goten were killed by Goku Black and that Goku and Vegeta had failed to beat him and she asked him how could he let Goten's death go unpunished?. Heheh. That amused me.
It depends on how you see it in general Goku for absent at home. in my case it can not say that it works as a couple if everyone does what they want for a side but if it lends for funny scenes :lol: . While it can be shown that chichi is understandable, it is still not a decision taken between the twos. They only accepted because they could not do anything else. Probably make each one better as an individual character and more acceptable but only makes their relationship have the most obvious problems :think: .

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
It depends on how you see it in general Goku for absent at home. in my case it can not say that it works as a couple if everyone does what they want for a side but if it lends for funny scenes :lol: . While it can be shown that chichi is understandable, it is still not a decision taken between the twos. They only accepted because they could not do anything else. Probably make each one better as an individual character and more acceptable but only makes their relationship have the most obvious problems :think: .
Well to each their own I guess. But we don't know much about Goku and Chi Chi's home life.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:13 am

Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Well to each their own I guess. But we don't know much about Goku and Chi Chi's home life.
well that's true only of bulma and vegeta.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 am

Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
well that's true only of bulma and vegeta.
We know some of Goku and Chi Chi's home life but we don't know all of it.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:00 am

By Was @prince_veggie (John) ( @dadjita )!

:angel: :thumbup: :wink:

https://www.picbon.com/media/1577057309 ... 1932753853

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:20 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:56 pm