Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by omaro34 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
omaro34 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Want to play a game?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
To get a sword and stop acting like the spoiled rich kid he is.

Then power up and scream "IF THEY SET THAT ANDROID FREE IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL OF US!!! NOOOOOO" every day as a ritual to start the day.

Then proceed to fire a massive blast.
I was wondering why you would call yourself a spoiled rich kid or wanna give a young you a weapon to kill..
You misread buddy :) ( unless you really hate yourself ), It's about what you would wanna give your younger self as an advice
Oh man, my advice to my younger self would be endless. Between women, bad investments, relationships that have gone sour over minuscule things, this would be a novel.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 pm

omaro34 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
omaro34 wrote:
To get a sword and stop acting like the spoiled rich kid he is.

Then power up and scream "IF THEY SET THAT ANDROID FREE IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL OF US!!! NOOOOOO" every day as a ritual to start the day.

Then proceed to fire a massive blast.
I was wondering why you would call yourself a spoiled rich kid or wanna give a young you a weapon to kill..
You misread buddy :) ( unless you really hate yourself ), It's about what you would wanna give your younger self as an advice
Oh man, my advice to my younger self would be endless. Between women, bad investments, relationships that have gone sour over minuscule things, this would be a novel.
I understand :D
Considering this could be the same for a lot of people, how about we change the rules a bit..
What Dragonball related advice would you wanna give your younger self..
Or if anyone wants to attempt the previous version, mentioning just one big thing you would wanna say to your younger self is fine too
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
omaro34 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: I was wondering why you would call yourself a spoiled rich kid or wanna give a young you a weapon to kill..
I understand :D
Considering this could be the same for a lot of people, how about we change the rules a bit..
What Dragonball related advice would you wanna give your younger self..
Or if anyone wants to attempt the previous version, mentioning just one big thing you would wanna say to your younger self is fine too
I would tell my younger self not to have high expectations on certain characters. I used to wear a cape and turban for Halloween, everyone called me Piccolo back in the day. Tall, quiet, stoic, etc. The the Buu arc came and the kids in my neighborhood would bring baby dolls to my house asking me to babysit them for a few hours. Ugh, so infuriating.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 pm

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:Image
Rofl. People may always make fun of Yamcha but at the end of the day he goes home to a shapeshifter! Any woman Yamcha wants, he can have! :lol:

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:55 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:Image
Rofl. People may always make fun of Yamcha but at the end of the day he goes home to a shapeshifter! Any woman Yamcha wants, he can have! :lol:
True and I got this from Facebook

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:05 pm

I wonder if hit's species always do it like this
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:25 pm

I know the comparison has been made plenty of times, but I put together a simple image to make it easier to see:

Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:06 pm

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 am

Literally the only thing keeping me invested in this arc anymore. Goku's character arc (and Freeza) has enormous potential and it has been set-up from the beginning of the arc. I will be extremely disappointed if they don't do anything with it.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 am

Doctor. wrote:Image

Literally the only thing keeping me invested in this arc anymore. Goku's character arc (and Freeza) has enormous potential and it has been set-up from the beginning of the arc. I will be extremely disappointed if they don't do anything with it.
It would be so nice to have someone, anyone give the gods a clobbering for being such horrendous cunts but I doubt any of this build up will mean anything by the end.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:28 am

ekrolo2 wrote: It would be so nice to have someone, anyone give the gods a clobbering for being such horrendous cunts but I doubt any of this build up will mean anything by the end.
Well, they have been hyping up Goku's transformation. "The work of the Gods ends here" and "Something terrible happens."

Something should come out of it, at least. Now whether it's good or bad is up for debate. I expect entertaining, with potential but ruined.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
That is sick tho.
Doctor. wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

My thoughts exactly, but you see I think it's not going to happen for a few things: nobody cared about Goku lying, no one adressed that ToP was his idea (yet), he is not taking things seriously even after the erasure of one universe. This arc feels more like friendly sports match than an actual survival tournament.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:44 am

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:01 pm

Prepare for some creepy shiz, courtesy of Plague of Gripes

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 pm

These never fail to impress meImagethe great priest must be full of shit when he said katchin was indestructible
Mostly active on discord.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Prepare for some creepy shiz, courtesy of Plague of Gripes

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
I'm confused, what just happened?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:25 pm

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:Prepare for some creepy shiz, courtesy of Plague of Gripes

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
I'm confused, what just happened?
The human-like-bunny(her name escapes me) is on Earth or wherever, where we hold bunnies as pets, but in her universe, small animal like humans are pets and she has a pet like that.
Thus also has some warm feelings for the human in front of her, probably implying, that she's a "whatever we'd call a furry, if the situation was reversed," because she thinks the human is a furry.
That's my take.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 pm

The gr wrote:These never fail to impress me[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]the great priest must be full of shit when he said katchin was indestructible
I don't see what the problem is here, The Grand Priest never said that Katchi Katchin was indestructible, heck nobody has stated that Katchin was indestructible only that it was the hardest metal in the universe. Even then considering how much the tournament arena is getting trashed it seems that the only real purpose of calling it Katchi Katchin was to show off how powerful the fighters are in the tournament itself.