Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:44 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Image

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Dear Penthouse...

AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:57 pm

sintzu wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
MainJPW wrote:The hype is dead.

I know the Feeling, My Hype for the ToP died not to long ago. :cry: :cry: :cry:

My hype is still alive and strong. 8)

Honestly I am Very Happy their for you Sintzu, since the Start of this ToP far to Many I have seen around the net have been downplaying Vegeta, that he was going to be eliminated earlier or be treated wrong like many fans of his felt he was in previous arcs, most recently the Goku Black arc it seemed was one of them.

Everyone has their own views on Vegeta's treatment over the last few years, but this is the chatter I have come to hear most often. With each episode and preview many, many in Trolling fashion where predicting his downfall and embarrassment for whatever reasons. But it never happen, He has survived to the Finals only to now face Jiren the last Challenge too him and used the force of his love for his family and he promise to Cabba to surpass Destrtion KI. So IMO whatever happens from this point forward Toei proved all the trolls and doubters wrong, that he overcome his limits and to once again be part of the Top Tier of the Universes Strongest.

I enjoy characters getting positive driven narratives and developments, I really can enjoy any character varying degrees but get lessons out of them. So I am Happy for You and other Vegeta fans for Achieving what you have hope for him, My Honor to You Sintzu! :thumbup:

Also Don't worry, My Brianne will be back, the Hype will be back and I look forward to her getting more development and powerful if Toei decides to move her forward if a New Series comes and includes her. :wink:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:48 pm

My hype died when Hit got eliminated

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:My hype died when Hit got eliminated
Everyone's Hype Ends a Great deal for them when their favorites get eliminated :( , it takes away allot of drive.
My #1 in DB!

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:11 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Caulifla best girl! :)

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:51 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Since the Start of this ToP far to Many I have seen around the net have been downplaying Vegeta, that he was going to be eliminated earlier or be treated wrong. With each episode and preview many, many in Trolling fashion where predicting his downfall and embarrassment for whatever reasons. But it never happen, He has survived to the Finals only to now face Jiren. So IMO whatever happens from this point forward Toei proved all the trolls and doubters wrong, that he overcome his limits and to once again be part of the Top Tier of the Universes Strongest.

Also Don't worry, My Brianne will be back, the Hype will be back and I look forward to her getting more development and powerful if Toei decides to move her forward if a New Series comes and includes her. :wink:
This is the best part about him lasting this long, he proved everyone (including myself) wrong so hopefully everyone will think twice before doubting the prince in the future.

I think there's a 60% chance the erased universes come back but I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama decides to leave them "dead" to give the story a more sense of finality and just focus on the other 4 universes before also erasing them. By doing this and previously establishing that u7 didn't have anymore strong beings, he will have put a definitive end to Goku's story unlike the original manga where the door was still opened for more adventures.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 am

Gohan had arguably the best treatment this entire arc, better than I could have ever hoped for, my hype lives on even now :thumbup:

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Dear Penthouse...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
When does this happen? I probably missed it..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am

sintzu wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:Since the Start of this ToP far to Many I have seen around the net have been downplaying Vegeta, that he was going to be eliminated earlier or be treated wrong. With each episode and preview many, many in Trolling fashion where predicting his downfall and embarrassment for whatever reasons. But it never happen, He has survived to the Finals only to now face Jiren. So IMO whatever happens from this point forward Toei proved all the trolls and doubters wrong, that he overcome his limits and to once again be part of the Top Tier of the Universes Strongest.

This is the best part about him lasting this long, he proved everyone (including myself) wrong so hopefully everyone will think twice before doubting the prince in the future.

I think there's a 60% chance the erased universes come back but I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama decides to leave them "dead" to give the story a more sense of finality and just focus on the other 4 universes before also erasing them. By doing this and previously establishing that u7 didn't have anymore strong beings, he will have put a definitive end to Goku's story unlike the original manga where the door was still opened for more adventures.
I am Happy to hear he Went beyond you Expectations, when that happens to a character or story you want to work out well it it the best thing you could ask for, Congratzs on Vegeta's Success and Honestly I Personally Think the Royal Blue Transformation was a Good one. :thumbup:

I hope it is your 60% that happens, Honestly it be a wicked waste for so many to be lost so soon. Especially Vegeta's promise to Cabba, their is so much potential their.

I have my Own Hopes for Universe 2 and Brianne coming back as my main want, BUT U6 would be the Most Important and the likely Driving force that will bring them back by Toei. It be Great Development and World Building for the DB Mythos to go threw and Vegeta IMO would get the most out of it Interacting and Connecting with a whole new Society of Sayians and him being a Royal Heritage might lead to some interesting developments for him and U6.
My #1 in DB!

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:I hope it is your 60% that happens, Honestly it be a wicked waste for so many to be lost so soon.
One thing Goku might be able to do is wish every planet and being back to u7, this way those universes will remain destroyed like Zeno wanted but the beings living there can survive.

It'd be epic for u7's team in the next tournament to have the likes of Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Hit, etc. on the same team. the team would be 1-2 fighters of each of the 8 universes against those 4 strong ones.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:44 am

Goku bringing in the heat
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:12 am

The real MVP

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:35 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Image

The real MVP
:lol:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Gyt Kaliba wrote:Dear Penthouse...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
When does this happen? I probably missed it..
Pretty sure that moment was her going on about needing to 'feed' in the game, so either someone had an extremely interesting/hilarious glitch, or it's an edit probably.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:30 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote: Pretty sure that moment was her going on about needing to 'feed' in the game, so either someone had an extremely interesting/hilarious glitch, or it's an edit probably.
Oh I see! Thank you!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I'm physicaly disturbed.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 pm

sintzu wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:I hope it is your 60% that happens, Honestly it be a wicked waste for so many to be lost so soon.
One thing Goku might be able to do is wish every planet and being back to u7, this way those universes will remain destroyed like Zeno wanted but the beings living there can survive.

It'd be epic for u7's team in the next tournament to have the likes of Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Hit, etc. on the same team. the team would be 1-2 fighters of each of the 8 universes against those 4 strong ones.
While Indeed I like to see the Universe back in form, this would be a Good and Honestly Very Interesting story-wise compromise that would be very empowering for the U7 and DB Mythos as a whole when you think about it. :think:

1st off this would fix Shin and Beerus's long standing mistakes of letting their Universe become so Barren and Lifeless, with what only 28 planets or so with either life or intelligent life I think it was? That could be the reason Toei introduced that story concept earlier, U7 has so much free space that they could fill it up with the Galaxies, Stars, Planets and Lifeforms of all the other Universes, bringing up their Mortal Level and Power Level by having all the Universes together as one.

This would lead to the other plot point I feel would be necessary if their would be another series continuing these stories in the future; These Characters Coming Together and Growing Stronger!

No matter how you put it all the characters, most of them anyways, are fighters who are mostly Good Guys and Heroes that where forced to fight each other for survival. But on natural terms they be more inclined to work together and become both partners and friends with each other for their own benefits and the greater good. If this all into U7 happens it be the major initial driving force in leading to that, that the once combatants now have to realize they are in this all TOGETHER if they hope to keep their Now SUPER Universe-7 safe from the other Universes and other Threats(The Demon Clan from Heroes would be a Cool Villain to have! :wink: ).

Even with fighters like Goku, Jiren, Vegeta, Toppo, Hit and others, just a few major powers are never enough in such a massive multiverse. Also the other Higher Universes can have their lowest level fighters be on Jiren's Level, so that means a whole other level of power to challenge them all awaits. This would lead to an adventure and training arc with the main characters of each universe learning to work together for their own survival, it would not surprise me the other Upper Universes might feel threaten by this New Super U7 and it might lead to conflict or something else.

Either way anything that 1.) Brings back the Characters and Lives of the destroyed Universes & 2.) Lets them become part of the driving narrative in future stories to develop them further in Dragon Ball, I be all for! But whatever way to make that more interesting I am for too. :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

emi_b7
Beyond Newbie

Post by emi_b7 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Looking at that EVO lineup...

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Kataphrut