Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 am

PLEASE DONT DO THAT! THAT'S HIS DAUGHTER!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:51 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Credits to our meme master: @RousauraGerissen
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The second one better be depicting an Anneurysm!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:24 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
The gr wrote:Run boi, Goku is going use ssb against roshiImage
[spoiler]...heh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck, where was this during the Cell Saga, or the Buu Saga. Or the current sagas! Fuck it everyone's SSJBlue! Roshi's SSJBlue! Krillin and Tenshinhan is SSJBlue! I'M SSJBLUE!
IT'S A MADHOUSE! A MADHOUSE!!!!!!![/spoiler]
ekrolo2 wrote:[spoiler]An artists rendition of people's reactions to Goku using KKX20 Blue vs Roshi in the upcoming episodes:

Image[/spoiler]
Well I guess this is relevant right now expect now is on a bigger scale.
Noah wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Credits to our meme master: @RousauraGerissen
The best thing in modern DB.
Mostly active on discord.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:43 am

Yeah. One thing I learned about Super. it can always get worst.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:17 am

FoolsGil wrote:Yeah. One thing I learned about Super. it can always get worst.
This is not the first, second or even fifth time Super jumped the shark. This is the same product that had Trunks go from not being able to fight Black in his base form to taking him on in his Rose (Blue Level) form alongside Zamasu because...his feelings were hurt.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 am

sintzu wrote:
This is not the first, second or even fifth time Super jumped the shark. This is the same product that had Trunks go from not being able to fight Black in his base form to taking him on in his Rose (Blue Level) form alongside Zamasu because...his feelings were hurt.
You mean like all the other rage boost in the franchise (cough Gohan cough)?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:40 am

ricky84 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
Those weren't the same thing.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:38 am

sintzu wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
They are literally the same thing. Something happens-> gets pissed off-> transformation.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:17 pm

ricky84 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
They are literally the same thing. Something happens-> gets pissed off-> transformation.
Something happens -> learns new technique outta thin air
Seems about right
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:07 pm

ricky84 wrote:They are literally the same thing. Something happens-> gets pissed off-> transformation.
It really isn't. Gohan since his introduction was build to be a character that gets stronger with rage, rage that also is the key to unlock the SSJ transformation (explaining how Goku, Trunks and Vegeta did it on the first place).

Vegeta and Trunks getting rage boosts is non-sense since they were never build to have some kind of hidden potential like Gohan.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:34 pm

YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperVegitoSSJ2

PSN: Songojames

My Reddit account is also Songojames

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:Image
That's what nightmares are made of.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Noah wrote:
ricky84 wrote:They are literally the same thing. Something happens-> gets pissed off-> transformation.
It really isn't. Gohan since his introduction was build to be a character that gets stronger with rage, rage that also is the key to unlock the SSJ transformation (explaining how Goku, Trunks and Vegeta did it on the first place).

Vegeta and Trunks getting rage boosts is non-sense since they were never build to have some kind of hidden potential like Gohan.
Rage boost are something all saiyans could naturally do according to the Daizenshuu itself (they all have infinite potential after all). It was never said to be a Gohan-only thing. Hell, Goku becoming SSJ for the first time itself was a rage boost.

In fact, a lot of traits many western fans falsely believe to be unique to a single character (like Goku's eternal need/desire to keep getting stronger and fight stronger opponents) are actually general to certain groups of characters.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 pm

ricky84 wrote:Rage boost are something all saiyans could naturally do according to the Daizenshuu itself (they all have infinite potential after all). It was never said to be a Gohan-only thing. Hell, Goku becoming SSJ for the first time itself was a rage boost. In fact, a lot of traits many western fans falsely believe to be unique to a single character (like Goku's eternal need/desire to keep getting stronger and fight stronger opponents) are actually general to certain groups of characters.
It doesn't need to be stated, the original series clearly shows that's a trait from Gohan only. Super contradicts that as rage meant nothing for Future Trunks to overcome the Androids before travelling to the past nor to Vegeta when he rushed against Cell after he killed his son.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:56 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:Image
Hmm... So this is how Spudz was born (Lanipator's character from Ultimate Tenkaichi that has been recreated in the TFS Xenoverse playthroughs).
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

GT_Goten10
Beyond Newbie

Post by GT_Goten10 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:54 pm

lol
GT Fighter

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:00 am

Noah wrote:It doesn't need to be stated, the original series clearly shows that's a trait from Gohan only.
No it did not. Goku and Vegeta going SSJ for the first time were both rage boost.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:27 am

GT_Goten10 wrote:lol
The only funny thing about this pic is a fact it was probably made by someone who think:
-Kid Pilaf, Jaco and Monaka are funny
-Vegeta with pacifier is good
-DB started with Raditz and everything before that was trash
-Brianne and her friends were funny
lol
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta