Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 am

DrakenballP wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Goten as Gokus son makes more sense transforming easily than some random girl. I like Caulifla but going by the NEP she already unlocks SSJ2 which is just dumb.
Being Goku's son didn't make Gohan's journey to becoming SSJ any easier. He went through all kinds of hellish training just to reach the foundation level of power needed to transform into SSJ. Goten pulls it off by training with Chi Chi, of all people, and by accident. And he did this before he even knew how to fly.
Goten received it because of heritage, and bloodline. You are born to someone who has been a Super Saiyan which will make it easier for you to become a Saiyan yourself, not the case with Gohan as Goku was not a Super Saiyan during his birth.

That being said, it also has ties hugely to emotion, which cannot be debated whatsoever. It was stated as so numerous times within DBZ, and DBS (even with Cabba being introduced) Kale and Cabba have shown two different emotions can cause you to reach Saiyan form.
Being born to a Saiyan who has already achieved SSJ doesn't mean anything consider Trunks was conceived before Vegeta became a SSJ. Trunks was able to became a SSJ off like it was nothing to him.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Trunks was conceived before Vegeta became a SSJ.
We don't know that.

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:14 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
DrakenballP wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: Being Goku's son didn't make Gohan's journey to becoming SSJ any easier. He went through all kinds of hellish training just to reach the foundation level of power needed to transform into SSJ. Goten pulls it off by training with Chi Chi, of all people, and by accident. And he did this before he even knew how to fly.
Goten received it because of heritage, and bloodline. You are born to someone who has been a Super Saiyan which will make it easier for you to become a Saiyan yourself, not the case with Gohan as Goku was not a Super Saiyan during his birth.

That being said, it also has ties hugely to emotion, which cannot be debated whatsoever. It was stated as so numerous times within DBZ, and DBS (even with Cabba being introduced) Kale and Cabba have shown two different emotions can cause you to reach Saiyan form.
Being born to a Saiyan who has already achieved SSJ doesn't mean anything consider Trunks was conceived before Vegeta became a SSJ. Trunks was able to became a SSJ off like it was nothing to him.
Trunks was born at the time Vegeta was a Super Saiyan, with the Saiyan blood coursing through Trunks veins. Vegeta had the full ability to go Super Saiyan prior to Trunks conception.

Here's an example: Future Trunks' Timelines Vegeta was extremely weak in comparison to the Vegeta we know. Future Trunks didn't reach SS until he was around the age of 13 and he had to train his ass off for it. Due to the strength of Vegeta and him having reached Saiyan upon Trunks birth in the DBZ timeline we know, Trunks was able to obtain it a lot easier than that of Future Trunks.

Trunks in the DBZ Timeline trained with Vegeta plenty as a child, and Goten had trained with Gohan on numerous occasions, furthering their ability to obtain Super Saiyan. Goten cracked due to emotional state at the time and that's what pushed his power into Super Saiyan form.

This is offered as another explanation for why Goten and Trunks are so much stronger than Gohan or Goku were at their ages.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:45 am

DrakenballP wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
DrakenballP wrote:

Trunks was born at the time Vegeta was a Super Saiyan, with the Saiyan blood coursing through Trunks veins. Vegeta had the full ability to go Super Saiyan prior to Trunks conception.

Here's an example: Future Trunks' Timelines Vegeta was extremely weak in comparison to the Vegeta we know. Future Trunks didn't reach SS until he was around the age of 13 and he had to train his ass off for it. Due to the strength of Vegeta and him having reached Saiyan upon Trunks birth in the DBZ timeline we know, Trunks was able to obtain it a lot easier than that of Future Trunks.

Trunks in the DBZ Timeline trained with Vegeta plenty as a child, and Goten had trained with Gohan on numerous occasions, furthering their ability to obtain Super Saiyan. Goten cracked due to emotional state at the time and that's what pushed his power into Super Saiyan form.

This is offered as another explanation for why Goten and Trunks are so much stronger than Gohan or Goku were at their ages.
Future Trunks states when he first arrives that he will be conceived in two and a half years. Vegeta had already bailed out and went to space or someplace far way to find a way to become a SSJ. Now unless Vegeta had become a Super Saiyan in less than two years, came back to screwed Bulma and then bailed on her, which wouldn't make that much sense given that Bulma states she had no idea where Vegeta was or what he was doing apart from the fact he was training hard after the three year waiting period before the Androids arrived, Trunks was not fathered by a Saiyan who had become a SSJ. There is nothing to imply that Vegeta had the ability to become a SSJ before Trunks was born.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Future Trunks states when he first arrives that he will be conceived in two and a half years. Vegeta had already bailed out and went to space or someplace far way to find a way to become a SSJ. Now unless Vegeta had become a Super Saiyan in less than two years, came back to screwed Bulma and then bailed on her, which wouldn't make that much sense given that Bulma states she had no idea where Vegeta was or what he was doing apart from the fact he was training hard after the three year waiting period before the Androids arrived, Trunks was not fathered by a Saiyan who had become a SSJ. There is nothing to imply that Vegeta had the ability to become a SSJ before Trunks was born.
There's really no way to tell. We don't know how Vegeta trained, how long, how often he came back to Earth, how often he hooked up with Bulma, at what point in his training Vegeta became a SSJ, and so on. It's all assumptions. And, as such, we have no way to know if Vegeta was a SSJ already when he conceived Trunks.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Gog wrote:Image
Gog, I know for a fact you would have voted for him...

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:46 pm

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Noah wrote:Image
Were they made of Katchin by any chance?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Gog wrote:Image
Gog, I know for a fact you would have voted for him...
Not if freeza was offering questionable sexual experiences with him..
Gog can't possibly pass up that combination... :P
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:30 pm

When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:49 pm

rereboy wrote:Image
Beerus, beware. :P

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:21 am

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
rereboy wrote:Image
Beerus, beware. :P
Every fan-art I see of Fusion has a mistake in the -SION- step: the index finger extended instead of the hand closed. So all of those fan-arts should end with a fat or thin character :lol:
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:07 am

By BossTsengKuso

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:19 am

FoolsGil wrote:Image

By BossTsengKuso
Ha, it makes them look like untalented chumps..
:lol:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:45 pm

FoolsGil wrote:[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
By BossTsengKuso
The more things like this I see, the clearer it is that tingly back SSJ is one of the worst decisions Toei (or Toriyama) has made in Super, at least in terms of fan reception. Not trying to start a debate on that here, just an observation.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 pm

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Alruneia wrote: The more things like this I see, the clearer it is that tingly back SSJ is one of the worst decisions Toei (or Toriyama) has made in Super, at least in terms of fan reception. Not trying to start a debate on that here, just an observation.
Definitely agree here.