Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 23, 2017 3:45 am

Noah wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Gosh, did he actually shot the girl in the actual movie? :shock:
Well, of course. It is Nicholas Cage... Oh, and they got ice cream afterwards... And she was wearing a bullet-proof vest
cheddarsword wrote: My sentiments exactly! How the hell is THAT sexy or cute? The only "thump thump" that gives me is my feet running away!
I'd find it cute if I wasn't traumatised by the tellitubbies as a kid... That fucking sun...
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 23, 2017 3:54 am

Kanassa wrote: I'd find it cute if I wasn't traumatised by the tellitubbies as a kid... That fucking sun...
[spoiler]Heey ol pal!

Image[/spoiler]
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 23, 2017 3:59 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kanassa wrote: I'd find it cute if I wasn't traumatised by the tellitubbies as a kid... That fucking sun...
[spoiler]Heey ol pal!

Image[/spoiler]
I'm not clicking that view button. But I want you to know, you're a despicable and loathsome creature who doesn't even deserve to be likened to a human being. WORSE THAN HITLER!

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 23, 2017 4:01 am

Kanassa wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
[spoiler]Heey ol pal!

Image[/spoiler]
I'm not clicking that view button. But I want you to know, you're a despicable and loathsome creature who doesn't even deserve to be likened to a human being. WORSE THAN HITLER!
WHAT! How dare you!
Nobody calls me a Vegeta fan! NOBODY!
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 am

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 am

I don't usually post videos but this one kinda deserves mention
https://youtu.be/ECf6JGnrVJw

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 pm

ImageImage
Mostly active on discord.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:I don't usually post videos but this one kinda deserves mention
I don't see the interesting or funny aspect aside from him trying to sound like an even more drunk JonTron.

Kanassa wrote:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:I don't usually post videos but this one kinda deserves mention
I don't see the interesting or funny aspect aside from him trying to sound like an even more drunk JonTron.
Something about him being so annoyed is.. just hilarious...
I can't pin point it..

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Ki Breaker wrote: Something about him being so annoyed is.. just hilarious...
I can't pin point it..
He has that Mr Piklette/JonTron voice that can rant about socks in the most bland language and you'd still think there was a good joke in there.

Kanassa wrote:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed May 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: Something about him being so annoyed is.. just hilarious...
I can't pin point it..
He has that Mr Piklette/JonTron voice that can rant about socks in the most bland language and you'd still think there was a good joke in there.
So everytime he talks people just laugh at him? Tragic..

But I don't that's what it is, his annoyance about trunks is what was funny, the rest of the video was nothing great..

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:But I don't that's what it is, his annoyance about trunks is what was funny, the rest of the video was nothing great..
"Trunks is the one to kill Zamasu, not Vegito... WHHHHHHHHY!?"
Yeah, the character who the arc is named after, is an integral part of the arc and has strong personal stakes connected to the villain and their actions; why would he be the one to lay the killing blow? Makes no sense.

I mean, we can go back and forth on if Trunks's victory made sense or not. But it's obvious WHY he was the one to 'kill' Zamasu in the end.

Kanassa wrote:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed May 24, 2017 4:41 pm

"Toei had one job" :lol:

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Noah wrote: Image
I always fancied the idea of them summoning their ape from at will and their moon transformation was just a forced version..

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Ki Breaker wrote: I always fancied the idea of them summoning their ape from at will and their moon transformation was just a forced version..
I don't because it simply doesn't make sense. Summoned from where? How? Not to mention that the whole thing is just a way to censor any thought on evolution and the link between apes and mankind. But it's pretty funny to think about it.

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Wed May 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
Noah wrote: Image
I always fancied the idea of them summoning their ape from at will and their moon transformation was just a forced version..
This is probably due to the Muslim religion being so mainstream there. They're likely a creationist religion and the idea that something can change into an ape like form instead of "summoning" it would imply evolutionism.

As we all know, people of the Muslim religion are very vocal about things that offend them. So as a company dubbing another country's show for your own country, it makes sense to adjust it so that it doesn't upset your audience.

Just like how Mark Satan is called Mr. Hercule in America.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed May 24, 2017 6:13 pm

rereboy wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: I always fancied the idea of them summoning their ape from at will and their moon transformation was just a forced version..
I don't because it simply doesn't make sense. Summoned from where? How? Not to mention that the whole thing is just a way to censor any thought on evolution and the link between apes and mankind. But it's pretty funny to think about it.
I didn't mean it like that, basically I am saying i like the ape form and would like to see it get rid of it's limitations, need of moon being one..

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Wed May 24, 2017 9:18 pm

rereboy wrote:
I'm not so sure that's the reason. Sorcery and sorcerers are suuuuuper evil in Arab tradition; it could definitely just be they made it that way to add to the villainy of the Saiyans. Curious how they handled Goku's transformations in DB though, where "summoning" makes no sense.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 25, 2017 2:05 am

Vegeta should realize already gravity chamber is nothing but holes and tricks