Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:52 pm

The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Chichi: Goku!!! Why do you have to expose your body?!

caulifla meet xeno goku

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:57 am

And y'all were wondering this scene was fire

The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:26 pm

Probably one of the best moments on Super:

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Noah wrote:Probably one of the best moments on Super:

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:46 pm

July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

GT_Goten10
Beyond Newbie

Post by GT_Goten10 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:07 pm

sintzu wrote:Image
Tenkaichi 2>Tenkaichi 3>Xenoverse 2>Budokai 3
GT Fighter

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:25 pm

GT_Goten10 wrote:Tenkaichi 2>Tenkaichi 3>Xenoverse 2>Budokai 3
XV1 was definitely lacking in content so I understand preferring Tenkaichi over it but XV2 has really made up for it and then some so at this point I think it's the better game. I can't wait for XV3 as that's surely to be the ultimate DB game.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Noah wrote:Probably one of the best moments on Super:

Putting this in the sexy thread.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 am

sintzu wrote:
GT_Goten10 wrote:Tenkaichi 2>Tenkaichi 3>Xenoverse 2>Budokai 3
XV1 was definitely lacking in content so I understand preferring Tenkaichi over it but XV2 has really made up for it and then some so at this point I think it's the better game. I can't wait for XV3 as that's surely to be the ultimate DB game.
The gameplay of the Xenoverse games are pretty darn boring and repetitive so I don't see Joe XV3 would be the "Ultimate DB Game" but if you enjoy it, good for you. XV2 does have an insanely good amount of content but yeah, I can't stand its gameplay.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:02 pm

GT_Goten10 wrote:
sintzu wrote:Image
Tenkaichi 2>Tenkaichi 3
I thought was the only one who thought that .. lol

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:01 pm

I lost interest around the ToP, but man, Super's story is really picking up steam:
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:06 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote:I lost interest around the ToP, but man, Super's story is really picking up steam:
I would love to see a fanfic about this written with absolute sincerity.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm

GT_Goten10 wrote:
sintzu wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Tenkaichi 2 > Tenkaichi 3> Xenoverse 2> Budokai 3
BT2 is only better on the story mode, cause BT3 have improved a lot of the game mechanics, making more harder and challenging.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Bojack.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

...BoJack.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:36 pm

I don't know why people are complaining about Goku's characterization in Super, the original manga made it pretty clear that he only cares about fighting strong opponents:
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:34 pm

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:14 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:I lost interest around the ToP, but man, Super's story is really picking up steam:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I would love to see a fanfic about this written with absolute sincerity.
I may or may not have written part of an outline for a story based on some of this stuff (not all of it, as there's no way to make a fully coherent story if you try to use everything). /co/ memes such as Shaggy are not included, though, for reasons that should be obvious.
[spoiler]Damon and Gamisaras are "Malditos Insectos del Universo 4", two Hirudegarn monsters. Shantza can transform into a Super Janemba form. Anilasa also appears.
Katopesla is an angel in disguise. His suit is a power limiter that hides his identity. He's one of few angels who are opposed to El Grande Padre.
Goku achieves the white-haired UI form, like in canon, and fights Jiren. He almost gets knocked out at one point but is saved by Hit's time clone.
Gohan Blanco happens through UI Goku giving Gohan the remainder of his energy. Gohan doesn't get the UI technique, though, so he doesn't have the UI eyes.
Katopesla tells Vegeta about El Grande Padre's plan, and Vegeta manages to unite the remaining tournament fighters against him. Annoyed, El Grande Padre summons El Hermano to eliminate everyone.
Every remaining fighter takes turns attempting to fight El Hermano. It doesn't work.
Vegeta is the first to achieve Calvo. Calvo is a form that lies in a realm beyond strength, and El Hermano is also in a realm beyond strength, so it's perfect to fight him with.
"Katopesla" teaches Vegeta how to fight properly with Calvo, which is by using your intelligence. When Vegeta uses his intelligence to fight El Hermano in an out-predicting match, his head grows temporarily and he becomes Vegeta Inteligente.
Frieza gains Diamond Frieza and fights El Hermano, but he runs out of power and is sent back to Hell. In the meantime, Gohan unlocks Calvo.
Gohan, thanks to being a scholar, manages to fight even more intelligently than Vegeta, and thus outperforms him. The result of Gohan Calvo vs El Hermano is...?[/spoiler]
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:03 pm

The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote: