Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Parts 5-8) - COMPLETED!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Parts 5-8) - COMPLE

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:47 am

Okay! All the download links should be working now!
Known as Hiltonium everywhere else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Now Completed!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

MR.Mark
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by MR.Mark » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:35 am

Thank you for doing this, your project has easily become my definitive version to watch. I brought this up just recently but if you are up to it, I have a project request.
When English Kai Buu becomes available, i think you'd do us Kai fans a great service buy rearranging and improving the music choices, aswell as cutting down additional needless filler and improving the pacing!

Scenes like Freeza and the other baddies watch Goku fight Buu in hell needs to go, especially made more terrible in light of Toriaymas recent reveal of Freeza in hell.

sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by sangofe » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:39 am

MR.Mark wrote:Thank you for doing this, your project has easily become my definitive version to watch. I brought this up just recently but if you are up to it, I have a project request.
When English Kai Buu becomes available, i think you'd do us Kai fans a great service buy rearranging and improving the music choices, aswell as cutting down additional needless filler and improving the pacing!

Scenes like Freeza and the other baddies watch Goku fight Buu in hell needs to go, especially made more terrible in light of Toriaymas recent reveal of Freeza in hell.
He kinda replied to this already:
SuperSaiyanHedgehog wrote:
sangofe wrote:Thanks. and thanks to kei too for helping at the end. PS. If Funimation release Boo kai, maybe, that could be rescored :-P. Look ahead to what is coming. Hehe
You're welcome! But I highly doubt I'll do another project like this for The Final Chapters.
Two reasons:
1. If I used the same three albums of Yamamoto tracks again throughout the entire arc, things would get pretty stale, in my opinion. If Yamamoto had never left, he would have created a bunch of new tracks for the arc, just like he did for the Android/Cell Saga.
2. There's no way I'm gonna feel like doing something like that. This project got me pretty burned-out on the whole "audio mixing" thing. However, I'll probably do a few select scenes from The Final Chapters just for fun and put them on YouTube/Google Drive, with a post here on the forums linking to it. It'll probably just be like 3-4 scenes, though. IDK.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:34 am

Hey, dude! I'm downloading all of this stuff right now. Thanks for doing all of this for us! DBZ Kai was my favorite version of DBZ (as a manga fan) and the music being removed from it really made it less enjoyable for me. Now I can have Kai the way I like it again all the way though. Thanks!
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Kendamu wrote:Hey, dude! I'm downloading all of this stuff right now. Thanks for doing all of this for us! DBZ Kai was my favorite version of DBZ (as a manga fan) and the music being removed from it really made it less enjoyable for me. Now I can have Kai the way I like it again all the way though. Thanks!
No prob, bro.

YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

MR.Mark
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by MR.Mark » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 am

sangofe wrote:
MR.Mark wrote:Thank you for doing this, your project has easily become my definitive version to watch. I brought this up just recently but if you are up to it, I have a project request.

He kinda replied to this already:
sangofe wrote:Thanks. and thanks to kei too for helping at the end. PS. If Funimation release Boo kai, maybe, that could be rescored :-P. Look ahead to what is coming. Hehe
You're welcome! But I highly doubt I'll do another project like this for The Final Chapters.
Two reasons:
1. If I used the same three albums of Yamamoto tracks again throughout the entire arc, things would get pretty stale, in my opinion. If Yamamoto had never left, he would have created a bunch of new tracks for the arc, just like he did for the Android/Cell Saga.
2. There's no way I'm gonna feel like doing something like that. This project got me pretty burned-out on the whole "audio mixing" thing. However, I'll probably do a few select scenes from The Final Chapters just for fun and put them on YouTube/Google Drive, with a post here on the forums linking to it. It'll probably just be like 3-4 scenes, though. IDK.
Well, there's always waiting for the first 100 eps or so of Super to go by and a couple of ost albums to be released and stick with Norihito Sumitomo's music for an re-edited Buu Kai.

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:20 pm

So I can have the English voices with Yamamoto soundtrack for all episodes?

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

Nex Carnifex wrote:So I can have the English voices with Yamamoto soundtrack for all episodes?
Yes! Parts 1-4 were released in America with the Yamamoto music officially, so you can just order the DVDs. Make sure you buy the Parts sets and not the Season sets. The Season sets have the replaced Kikuchi music.

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:35 am

is there any way to have the audio files vocalless for 95 96 97 98 ? i would like to try a mix with the japanese audio voice ?
thanks

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:07 pm

genjosanzo8 wrote:is there any way to have the audio files vocalless for 95 96 97 98 ? i would like to try a mix with the japanese audio voice ?
thanks
You mean music-only? Sure! Lemme get those rendered for you.

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:14 pm

genjosanzo8 wrote:is there any way to have the audio files vocalless for 95 96 97 98 ? i would like to try a mix with the japanese audio voice ?
thanks
95 and 96 were aired with the Yamamoto soundtrack in Japan, though. I can still send you the vocalless files for those if you'd like me to, but for now, I'll just render 97 and 98.

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:16 pm

thanks
95 and 96 were aired with the Yamamoto soundtrack in Japan, though. I can still send you the vocalless files for those if you'd like me to, but for now, I'll just render 97 and 98.
Scratch that, it was only 95 that aired with Yamamoto. I'll get 96, 97, and 98 ready for you, unless you'd still like 95 for any reason. :)

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:35 am

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:09 am

Thanks a lot :-) i will dowmload these when i come back

edit: i have download them and it was a very superb job :) thanks thanks thanks

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:32 pm

genjosanzo8 wrote:Thanks a lot :-) i will dowmload these when i come back

edit: i have download them and it was a very superb job :) thanks thanks thanks
You're welcome!

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:03 am

Hey, great work again on these. Could I make one request? Any chance on the episode that Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time you could leave the episode as is with the Yamamoto score but edit in Super Dragon Soul? Here's the video that made me want to ask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9u6Yaw1zFo

I literally can't believe they didn't use this instead of A Moment for Shuddering

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Forte224 wrote:Hey, great work again on these. Could I make one request? Any chance on the episode that Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time you could leave the episode as is with the Yamamoto score but edit in Super Dragon Soul? Here's the video that made me want to ask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9u6Yaw1zFo

I literally can't believe they didn't use this instead of A Moment for Shuddering
Hmmm... IDK. I'll think about it.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

Forte224 wrote:Hey, great work again on these. Could I make one request? Any chance on the episode that Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time you could leave the episode as is with the Yamamoto score but edit in Super Dragon Soul? Here's the video that made me want to ask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9u6Yaw1zFo

Hmmm... IDK. I'll think about it.
Awesome

JayJay413Gamer

Post by JayJay413Gamer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 pm

The zip files for parts 6-8 are all corrupt.

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 pm

JayJay413Gamer wrote:The zip files for parts 6-8 are all corrupt.
Seems to work fine for me.