Fanmanga - Dragon Ball Wasteland

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DoomieDoomie911
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball Wasteland

Post by DoomieDoomie911 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:56 am

Scarz wrote:
DoomieDoomie911 wrote:So are you done with this, or what? I hope not, because it's really good.
I do have the rest of the chapter sketched, I just need to make time to ink them. I'm super glad folks are still interested! That gives me motivation to finish the second chapter soon! :D
Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
Cipher wrote:Dragon Ball is the story of a kind-hearted, excitable child who uses the power of friendship to improve those around him as he grows into a dangerous obsessive who sometimes accidentally saves the world.
She/her (I have a Twitter account now.)

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Scarz wrote:
DoomieDoomie911 wrote:So are you done with this, or what? I hope not, because it's really good.
I do have the rest of the chapter sketched, I just need to make time to ink them. I'm super glad folks are still interested! That gives me motivation to finish the second chapter soon! :D
Really this is an interesting twist on DBZ. Why wouldn't we want it to continue? X3

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Really interesting so far. Hope to see more soon. :)
(Fanfiction link coming soon.)

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:45 pm

What happen to this?

DoomieDoomie911
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DoomieDoomie911 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:What happen to this?
Nothing has happened to it.
Scarz wrote:
Cipher wrote:Dragon Ball is the story of a kind-hearted, excitable child who uses the power of friendship to improve those around him as he grows into a dangerous obsessive who sometimes accidentally saves the world.
She/her (I have a Twitter account now.)