DBZ Myers Briggs Chart I made. Which character are you?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Re: DBZ Myers Briggs Chart I made. Which character are you?

Post by rereboy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:58 am

INTJ, Piccolo.

TheKingOfKamehamehas
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheKingOfKamehamehas » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Same I got Piccolo. This test is pretty cool and I like Piccolo a lot so that's good.
JacobYBM wrote:Art is subjective but boobies are forever.

Laraheartent13

Post by Laraheartent13 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:01 am

I'm an INFJ,so i'm trunks
Idk if trunks really infj
I hope I get gohan

Laraheartent13

Post by Laraheartent13 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 am

FinalFlash wrote:Thanks for the positive response! It's true that the methodology behind Myers Briggs isn't fully accurate, and obviously the short blurbs found in my chart are extremely simplified versions. I do think the actual psychology behind Jung's cognitive functions is somewhat sound. The issue is a lot of the tests out there, (the one that I link to on my site included) aren't going to be totally accurate. The best way to find your "type" is by reading up on each one individually and pinpointing which one you think matches you. A lot of the sites out their make it sound horoscopish, what with discussing only the positives of each type. However, once you delve into the cognitive functions themselves (like Introverted Feeling and Extroverted Thinking vs Extroverted Feeling and Introverted Thinking; Introverted Sensing and Extroverted Intuition vs Extroverted Sensing and Introverted Intuition), it can be an interesting learning tool for personal growth. We discuss the functions in one of the episodes of my podcast on the site, if anyone is interested. I just found it pretty interesting that although some of the characters aren't very deep compared to other literary creations, I had no trouble finding a character for each type.

Also, if anyone is interested, here are the characters that I also believe could have fit in some of the spaces, but I opted for the others:

ISTJ: Tenshinhan
ISTP: Android 17
ISFP: Chauzu
INFP: Uub (though we really don't know very much about him)
ESFP: Goten
ESTP: Yamcha (possibly an ISTP), Kid Trunks, Gotenks
ENTP: King Kai, Vegetto
Want to knowabout chichi's and bulma's
personality type

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:50 pm

I am, apparently, Dr. Gero. Huh.
Dragon Ball Arc Rankings: 1. Piccolo Daimaō 2. Saiyan 3. 22nd Budōkai 4. 23rd Budōkai 5. Hunt For the Dragon Balls 6. Zamasu 7. Moro 8. Tournament of Power 9. 21st Budōkai 10. Broly 11. Battle of Gods 12. Boo 13. U6 Tournament 14. Freeza 15. Red Ribbon Army 16. Artificial Humans/Cell 17.Golden Freeza
Kunzait_83 wrote:No matter what twisted pretzel logic you contort yourself into to try and convince yourself otherwise, Raditz landing on Earth is the middle of the fucking story. Zero context, zero setup. Its in NO way meant to be seen as a "beginning point" for ANYTHING other than the next story arc. It flows precisely and fluidly from where things left off in the aftermath of the 23rd Budokai and mostly hits the ground running from there without really stopping to look back. You're plopping someone into the middle of a book starting at chapter 195 out of 519 for absolutely no good goddamn reason, with very minimal opportunity to look back at much needed context and character/story growth.

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:54 pm

I took the test and it seems I'm Future Trunks.

Tectorman
Regular

Post by Tectorman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Odd, I did a test and got INTJ (which is Piccolo), also referred to as the Architect (which is Dr. Gero). So, not sure which I actually would be...
Twilight: My library?! My library!! Do you have any idea how many books I had in there?!
Lord Tirek: How many, little princess?
Twilight: Over NINE THOUSAND!!!

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:25 pm

I got Piccolo! I'm actually quite happy with that.