YoungJijii's DBAfter Doujin

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Re: YoungJijii's DBAfter Doujin

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:30 pm

tomac66 wrote:
Xeztin wrote:Nah, just read right to left pages and stuff After originally didnt come with. He's currently working on Volume 4.
Hi Xetzin,

I'm corious, this person is using my scans to sell an English version in paper?

or sometimes did his own version of the 3 first volumes, I think that my scans on the 3 first volumes are the only ones avaliables.

Best regards.
From my understanding he's buying them himself, translating them, and plans to do Bardock After when there are 3 volumes, but I'll send you a few pages just to be sure and you can check it out for yourself. :)

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Xeztin wrote:From my understanding he's buying them himself, translating them, and plans to do Bardock After when there are 3 volumes, but I'll send you a few pages just to be sure and you can check it out for yourself. :)

Hello, I have checked the pages of the volume 1 that you have spent to me and that are the scannings that I edited and published, I explain to you because I now it in a private message.

The truth is that it does not seem to me very likely that this person uses my effort and my money to sell some sleeves and even neither names me in the credits does not even comment on me at all.

I still have not published the vol 4 and I don't know if he really have one or is waiting for my pages.

Other persons who have used my material as Xevious, always have warned and named me in the credits.

Also I have seen that this person sells the volumes of " After the Future ", in them if it names me as collaborator, though he has not asked me anything.

Well, I suppose that there are people for everything, a greeting and thank's for the pages.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:25 pm

An agreement has been reached between Tomac and the translator! English scans will be available :) soon!

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Xeztin wrote: From my understanding he's buying them himself, translating them, and plans to do Bardock After when there are 3 volumes, but I'll send you a few pages just to be sure and you can check it out for yourself. :)
Jiji sells his stuff? Considering that it's in Japan, getting confused on how this copyright thing works.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:32 pm

The doujinshi scene is not only allowed in Japan, but it's encouraged. A surprising amount of artists are picked up by publishers this way. As far as legalities go, they seem to turn a blind eye due to free exposure for the source manga. If there is a problem, and I'm not versed in this part, it's the way they sell it rather than selling it at all.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Done!
View Here: https://www.facebook.com/Dragon-Ball-Fa ... tab=albums
Download Here: https://nwoscans.wordpress.com/

Tomac has said that DB After 4 (In Japanese) will be uploaded in a few weeks and that he plans to buy DB After 5, and Bardack After soon! Hopefully Brok translates those as well!

Thank you for your patience! :)

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Very good job.

Best regards.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Nejishiki wrote:The doujinshi scene is not only allowed in Japan, but it's encouraged. A surprising amount of artists are picked up by publishers this way. As far as legalities go, they seem to turn a blind eye due to free exposure for the source manga. If there is a problem, and I'm not versed in this part, it's the way they sell it rather than selling it at all.
Thanks!
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

saiyanvegetable
Temporarily Banned

Post by saiyanvegetable » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks, this manga is fucking awesome. This is the Vegeta vs Goku fight we should have gotten.

Riczi
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Riczi » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:39 am

[spoiler]Image
is this genki dama?[/spoiler]

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:10 am

You're fighting a losing battle Goku, once they wear you down enough your ass is grass.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:56 am

ekrolo2 wrote:You're fighting a losing battle Goku, once they wear you down enough your ass is grass.
In a volume or 2 something.... Interesting will happen. :shh:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Xeztin wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:You're fighting a losing battle Goku, once they wear you down enough your ass is grass.
In a volume or 2 something.... Interesting will happen. :shh:
Ominous! Do tell.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Xeztin wrote:Done!

Tomac has said that DB After 4 (In Japanese) will be uploaded in a few weeks and that he plans to buy DB After 5, and Bardack After soon! Hopefully Brok translates those as well!

thanks u so much for all your trouble and patience!!!

ryou766
Advanced Regular

Post by ryou766 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:10 pm

I love the gallery you set up, Xeztin! I've been meaning to read Toyotaro's extra chapters from his AF doujinshi.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:59 pm

goku1234 wrote:
Xeztin wrote:Done!

thanks u so much for all your trouble and patience!!!
I have Omada's original chapter's that he drew himself before he had Young Jijii drawing them, here's a page of whats to come, click at your own risk of a spoiler! (I may be way off, it could be a few volumes ahead) Omada drew 26 chapters before he stopped releasing them and hired Young Jijii.
http://imgbox.com/g/NQrj4Syzbq
ryou766 wrote:I love the gallery you set up, Xeztin! I've been meaning to read Toyotaro's extra chapters from his AF doujinshi.
Thanks! I've been trying to keep the gallery's in order so that they could be easily found and read, though I got a bit sidetracked with the new uploads. I'll have to to re-order them correctly! :D

Riczi
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Riczi » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Xeztin wrote: Omada drew 26 chapters before he stopped releasing them and hired Young Jijii.
How many pages per chapter Omada drew? :P

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Riczi wrote:
Xeztin wrote: Omada drew 26 chapters before he stopped releasing them and hired Young Jijii.
How many pages per chapter Omada drew? :P
Usually 10-12 pages, I had them uploaded at one time but took them down for some reason I cannot remember. The link dying might have been something to do with it, :lol:

Kakarotto92
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kakarotto92 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Thank you so much for this Xeztin! May Dende bless you! :wink:

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Kakarotto92 wrote:Thank you so much for this Xeztin! May Dende bless you! :wink:
No problem! Though we wouldn't have them if it weren't for Tomac, Xevious, Brok and Wakabayashy. I'm just a middle-man and uploader :D