YoungJijii's DBAfter Doujin

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: YoungJijii's DBAfter Doujin

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:48 pm

emperior wrote:
Gog wrote:
emperior wrote:This manga is decent, the artwork is very good but I just can't stand the fact they decided to put power levels to explain the difference in power and also Vegeta explaining how SSJ multipliers work was not needed and could have been done better.
Also, I was a bit peeved when it was revealed that the saiyans surpassed Freeza in base form. Also this comic is annoyingly pandering to Vegeta and his family.
It's just plain bad storytelling. It doesn't feel like a sequel to the manga, which completely discarded power levels after Namek. It made me cringe.
Not to mention the story of this fan-manga is uninspired, such a shame a good artist like Young Jijii is being wasted on a poor story like that.
Honestly another thing. I was shocked when I found out Vegeta managed to combine the kaio ken with super saiyan. Honestly Goku realistically would have actually come up with that first

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Gog wrote:
emperior wrote:
Gog wrote:
Also, I was a bit peeved when it was revealed that the saiyans surpassed Freeza in base form. Also this comic is annoyingly pandering to Vegeta and his family.
It's just plain bad storytelling. It doesn't feel like a sequel to the manga, which completely discarded power levels after Namek. It made me cringe.
Not to mention the story of this fan-manga is uninspired, such a shame a good artist like Young Jijii is being wasted on a poor story like that.
Honestly another thing. I was shocked when I found out Vegeta managed to combine the kaio ken with super saiyan. Honestly Goku realistically would have actually come up with that first
Yeah that was stupid. I like Super's explanation as to why Kaio-Ken was never touched again by Goku since he unlocked SSJ, it makes completely sense
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:50 pm

DB After 6 Chinese: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 861&type=3
family emergency no time to create download!

ecrockedboston
Beyond Newbie

Post by ecrockedboston » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:55 pm

I just purchased the 3-in-1 volume 1 on Amazon. Anyone know where I can purchase more?
One who consciously devises memes, through meme-splicing and memetic synthesis, with the intent of altering the behavior of others. Writers of manifestos and of commercials are typical memetic engineers.
-Memetic Lexicon

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:06 am

Just read part 1, this "Prince of Destruction" stuff makes no sense. The potential unlock Babidi gave him wasn't connected to the Majin spell, in other words he got a permanent power up and is always at the same level as his Prince of Destruction self.

rashid19961

Post by rashid19961 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Can anyone provide me the english scans, All links are dead

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:22 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Just read part 1, this "Prince of Destruction" stuff makes no sense. The potential unlock Babidi gave him wasn't connected to the Majin spell, in other words he got a permanent power up and is always at the same level as his Prince of Destruction self.
Could you please PM me with a link to read it? I have always been curious about this AF, even if the initial promise seems nonsensical.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 pm

MisteryOne wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Just read part 1, this "Prince of Destruction" stuff makes no sense. The potential unlock Babidi gave him wasn't connected to the Majin spell, in other words he got a permanent power up and is always at the same level as his Prince of Destruction self.
Could you please PM me with a link to read it? I have always been curious about this AF, even if the initial promise seems nonsensical.
Here's volume 1: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 861&type=3