What would you wish for?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Beyond Newbie

What would you wish for?

Post by ThePrinceOfSaiyans » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 pm

You come across the 7 dragon balls.

What do you ask for? Reason why if you wish. :D

Personally Id want powers. Not specifically a "Super Saiyan" but to be strong, fast, fly and to be able to blast things would suffice.

Everyones dream I would think. Lol

Anything else? Be as creative as you like. :D

Doctor.
Banned

Re: What would you wish for?

Post by Doctor. » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:39 pm

I don't think Shenlong would be able to grant that kind of wish, so I'd just wish to have my potential power unlocked.

Either that or immortality, because who's not afraid to die

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:59 pm

I'd wish for more wishes. If I can't do that I'll wish I can wish for more wishes. :lol:
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

dalome

Post by dalome » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:29 pm

I wish To be omnipotent.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:43 pm

I'd wish for infinite wishes.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:59 pm

I would wish for everyone in the world to be good people, now and forever.

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm

I'd wish for the ability to fly :D
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:51 pm

I'd wish for money.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 am

Doctor. wrote:I don't think Shenlong would be able to grant that kind of wish, so I'd just wish to have my potential power unlocked.

And would you be alright watching everyone you know and love eventually grow old and die while you remained the same? Honestly I cant imagine a worse thing than that, living literally forever alone.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:51 am

I see I've been beaten to the "wish for more wishes" option :?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Beyond Newbie

Post by ThePrinceOfSaiyans » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
Doctor. wrote:I don't think Shenlong would be able to grant that kind of wish, so I'd just wish to have my potential power unlocked.

And would you be alright watching everyone you know and love eventually grow old and die while you remained the same? Honestly I cant imagine a worse thing than that, living literally forever alone.

I agree here. Immortality is a regular request however the cons outway the pros. You'd never be able to have a family or partner properly. Immortality is much more suited to evil. They wish for only power and to survive always to rule, they have no needs for families

Also, I dont think asking for more wishes works. :P

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:49 am

Personally my wish would depend on what set of balls I get to wish one.

Kami's Shenron - Enough wealth to last a thousand lifetimes. So that my family, and friends and their family could live comfortably for decades if not centuries.

Dende's Shenron - The wish above as well as the power of flight. Sadly wishing for Saiyan blood is impossible since Shenron cant alter biological makeup.

Porunga - If Porunga is able to alter the biological makeup of someone, then my wishes would be the wish for wealth, to make myself half Saiyan, and unlimited ki.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Beyond Newbie

Post by ThePrinceOfSaiyans » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:54 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Personally my wish would depend on what set of balls I get to wish one.

Kami's Shenron - Enough wealth to last a thousand lifetimes. So that my family, and friends and their family could live comfortably for decades if not centuries.

Dende's Shenron - The wish above as well as the power of flight. Sadly wishing for Saiyan blood is impossible since Shenron cant alter biological makeup.

Porunga - If Porunga is able to alter the biological makeup of someone, then my wishes would be the wish for wealth, to make myself half Saiyan, and unlimited ki.
Saiyan blood would be nice. But a high power level and some sort of transformation would keep me happy. :P

You could make money and wealth from a high power level. Competitions or security work.

Goku gained zeni from fighters bragging and trying to take peoples money from their strength in DB. :lol:

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:

Everyone always says this, but from my point of view, the grieving would stop eventually. Immortal or not, you'll always witness losses of people you love in your life, you'd just witness a bit more.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 am

Doctor. wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:

Everyone always says this, but from my point of view, the grieving would stop eventually. Immortal or not, you'll always witness losses of people you love in your life, you'd just witness a bit more.
Eventually you wouldn't even want to connect to people anymore because you would be tired of always losing them. You would just be a lonely guy watching time go by. Not to mention that if you were truly immortal, you would survive the end of humanity itself and then you would truly be alone.

Vegitofaxx
Regular

Post by Vegitofaxx » Wed May 06, 2015 5:09 am

Invisibility/phasing/flying powers...I'm saying no more.... 8)
Here lies a modified Doctor Who qoute. It was killed too early by the moderators. R.I.P.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam: The Muncher of Da Biscuits.
PSN: Joeythekiller123
Playing XenoVerse on Pc. BP = 10370. Primary CaC: Tapaha. Always ready for an invite :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackass, #1 Hellsing fan, Translator for the Danish version of DBM(always two pages ahead of you), Chilling on da forums 8)

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 am

Hm, depends on what particular set I get.

Good ol' Shenlong: A world free of corruption... but that just might be beyond his powers.

Upgraded Shenlong: Second wish would be for partial immortality, in that I would never age beyond my prime, but could still die of natural causes. It'd be interesting to see how things develop for a millennia or two, if I could even last that long. Don't think I would want to stick around for millions of years, though.

Dunno about a third wish if we're talking about Porunga.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Wed May 06, 2015 9:07 am

Do shenlong grant 2 or 3 wishes?

1. To be place into the Marvel universe. Preferably 616 but if I'm in Cinema, Ultimate, 2099, Noir, or Spider Gwen universe I'll be cool w/ it.

2. For my girlfriend and myself to be older. That way I can marry her faster.

3. A real life Goten Son. Of course with no powers but with same super personality. He has to be around my age of course with his EoZ haircut (as it can work in real life).

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed May 06, 2015 2:24 pm

I would wish immortality for me and my family.
For immortality I mean never get sick, impossible to be killed in any way, impossible to die in any way except by repeatedly punching myself in the stomach to death (meaning if I ever got really bored of life, I could kill myself but not by accident).
Then I would ask to be able to fly. If possible I would also gift this ability to my family.

This is considering 2 wishes of Shenron.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Wed May 06, 2015 3:55 pm

I would wish for the answer to what came first: the chicken or the egg? I know I'm just terrible. XD