Does anyone have Yamucha Densetsu content?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

caejones
I Live Here

Does anyone have Yamucha Densetsu content?

Post by caejones » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Did anyone happen to save anything from this site, and is anyone willing to share any of said saves?
I went looking for the Legend of Shenlong review on Yamucha Densetsu, and found that the domain has expired, and the internet archive doesn't have everything (though it has a few versions of the main page).
I remember looking it up somewhat recently (although that's "anywhere in the past 3 years" recently), and worrying about this exact outcome... and, being the brilliant reasoner and strategist that I am, I didn't download the page when I was thinking "Whew, that could have been a lot worse".

(If the author--whose very distinctive name escapes me at the moment--would prefer things remain as they are, then I'll make do with remembering something about Jaba the Hut and the manga review where they pointed out that the only other case of a heel-face turn like Gyuu-mao's was Raditz.)
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).