The Vicious Gods Wrath (Resurrection F Remake)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: The Vicious Gods Wrath (Resurrection F Remake)

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

The process in which Golden Freeza was born was ingenious. But I also liked the Resurrection F take on the origin of the appearance of the form as Freeza purposely made the form gold as a way of mocking Goku. It really fits Freeza's characters to be that spiteful.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:The process in which Golden Freeza was born was ingenious. But I also liked the Resurrection F take on the origin of the appearance of the form as Freeza purposely made the form gold as a way of mocking Goku. It really fits Freeza's characters to be that spiteful.
If its any consolation, he'll do some other spiteful things to him that are worse ;)
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Chapter 16 - The Day The Earth Dies is here, kicking off the lengthy battle for the Planet Earth!
------------------------------------------------------------------
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:05 pm

You treated Yamcha with more respect in one paragraph than Toriyama or Toei has in more than 25 years.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:You treated Yamcha with more respect in one paragraph than Toriyama or Toei has in more than 25 years.
You'd think an army of easily disposable mooks would've been a pretty sure fire way to give the guy at least an action bit of his own for the movie :/

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:38 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:You treated Yamcha with more respect in one paragraph than Toriyama or Toei has in more than 25 years.
You'd think an army of easily disposable mooks would've been a pretty sure fire way to give the guy at least an action bit of his own for the movie :/
Resurrection F proved that Yamcha is Tien's bitch.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:
Resurrection F proved that Yamcha is Tien's bitch.
Eh I don't know, being passed over for fucking Roshi of all people seems even worse than that :P

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:12 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Eh I don't know, being passed over for fucking Roshi of all people seems even worse than that :P
Hey. Roshi is awesome. 8) And more screen time for him is something I look forward to.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:Eh I don't know, being passed over for fucking Roshi of all people seems even worse than that :P
Hey. Roshi is awesome. 8) And more screen time for him is something I look forward to.
I'm glad to hear it, he's got whats one of my favorite moments in the whole story. Hope you enjoy it when we get to it near the end.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:00 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
I'm glad to hear it, he's got whats one of my favorite moments in the whole story. Hope you enjoy it when we get to it near the end.
I'm certain I will.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Sorry for not getting this up earlier but Batman v Superman took top priority ;) anyway, the various battle of the arc are set here with Chapter 17: War Fronts Part 1!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Well... it seems your story so far has far more sense and consistency than Batman V Superman does, judging from reviews of the movie. :P

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Well... it seems your story so far has far more sense and consistency than Batman V Superman does, judging from reviews of the movie. :P
Not to derail my own thread but I'd honestly say its a good movie, just one that REALLY doesn't conform to what comic book movies are these days. Plus it plays fast & loose with the source material and that'll always get people into a tizzy :P

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Round one for the battle of Earth begins here with chapter 18! In this corner we have Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Bulma who're finally doing stuff in a fanfic no one but one guy is reading vs the 1000 man strong Freeza army who may or may not suck less than in the actual movie (they suck considerably less, I assure you)!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Another great chapter. The virtue of Yamcha and Chiaotzu actually doing something makes it all the more better. :thumbup:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:14 pm

I already spent my boxing announcer intro last time so I'll just say chapter 19s here, this time showing the battle between the sons of Goku & Vegeta and Freeza!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Shenron has zero patience. :lol: Like, Freeza summoned your dragon ass to grant wishes, you can't just bail on him when he hasn't even gotten one wish granted.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Shenron has zero patience. :lol: Like, Freeza summoned your dragon ass to grant wishes, you can't just bail on him when he hasn't even gotten one wish granted.
IKR, it's not like Shenron's got anything better to do in the center of the Earth or wherever he lives :lol: .

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Well, we've reached the end of the War Fronts mini-arc with this last chapter containing Piccolo vs Shisami and 17 & 18 vs Aka. Next time, it's the main event: Freeza vs Goku & Vegeta.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:23 pm

I'm so glad New Namek bit the dust. I mean, Freeza already had the stack decked against him when he was brought back to life as the heroes had two sets of wish granting MacGuffins to back them up if shit hit the fan. I really wish Freeza had actually been more savvy in Resurrection F and tried to find New Namek and destroy the planet. But I guess he must have thought the effort wasn't worth it. That, and he was super stupid arrogant.