Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:29 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:Dashade. The best character in this entire fan fiction. I expect amazing things from him, also can you sate my ships, and ship him with Yarimasu? Because that would be pee~rrffeeccttt. Also the red saiyan needs to be ended by Coola.
You're ship happy
I'm ship mad, I'm mad for ships. Cause Dashade is best boy!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:Dashade. The best character in this entire fan fiction. I expect amazing things from him, also can you sate my ships, and ship him with Yarimasu? Because that would be pee~rrffeeccttt. Also the red saiyan needs to be ended by Coola.
You're ship happy
Have you even seen his picture on the last page (Along with he other ones)? You can't decide that without looking at him. :D
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: You're ship happy
Have you even seen his picture on the last page (Along with he other ones)? You can't decide that without looking at him. :D
He's still best boy, also the mask can retract so he can eat and drink.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
I'd say Rushifa looks better... But he doesn't have a tail...

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:39 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Have you even seen his picture on the last page (Along with he other ones)? You can't decide that without looking at him. :D
BAH! Rushifa doesn't have Dashade's arcosian genetics. Also Dashade looks better... Wish he wasn't black a tad bit cliche, but it's only a minor flaw

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:41 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
BAH! Rushifa doesn't have Dashade's arcosian genetics. Also Dashade looks better... Wish he wasn't black a tad bit cliche, but it's only a minor flaw
It's supposed to be symbolic. He's the opposite of what you usually think of when you think of an Arcosian in both appearance and personality.

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:44 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: I'd say Rushifa looks better... But he doesn't have a tail...
It's supposed to be symbolic. He's the opposite of what you usually think of when you think of an Arcosian in both appearance and personality.
Huh, so he's threatening and intimidating eh? And still strong as well? Can't wait to see his higher forms. Actually does he have the mutation? Also when writing you should specify that Dashades mask slid off his face, before he speaks, and vice versa

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:51 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Huh, so he's threatening and intimidating eh? And still strong as well? Can't wait to see his higher forms. Actually does he have the mutation? Also when writing you should specify that Dashades mask slid off his face, before he speaks, and vice versa
He's not a flamboyant dramatic emperor, he's a straight-to-business disciplined soldier (Well, until someone like Torne gets under his skin). He doesn't have the mutation as that transformation trait is a rarity among his race, he has to find other methods of powering up. And I don't need to state that his mask slides off when he talks, Cooler shows that people can still hear even with the mask on, it's simply that their voices comes off deeper.

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: It's supposed to be symbolic. He's the opposite of what you usually think of when you think of an Arcosian in both appearance and personality.
He's not a flamboyant dramatic emperor, he's a straight-to-business disciplined soldier (Well, until someone like Torne gets under his skin). He doesn't have the mutation as that transformation trait is a rarity among his race, he has to find other methods of powering up. And I don't need to state that his mask slides off when he talks, Cooler shows that people can still hear even with the mask on, it's simply that their voices comes off deeper.
So kaio ken? Potential unlock... Or something new? Yeah you really don't need to state that, but it would be nice if you stated that, while he was eating or drinking or something like that. Also does he find the mask comftable?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
So kaio ken? Potential unlock... Or something new? Yeah you really don't need to state that, but it would be nice if you stated that, while he was eating or drinking or something like that. Also does he find the mask comftable?
New, Elder Kai was specifically taken out so that the Potential Unlock technique would be lost with him. And of course he finds the mask comfortable, an Arcosian's armor is basically a second skin.

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Witness my crappy photoshop skills!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Next chapter is almost done

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Kanassa wrote:Witness my crappy photoshop skills!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I really hope that Coola isn't the villain, that would be so cliche. Also can't wait to see more Dashade

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Gog wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I really hope that Coola isn't the villain, that would be so cliche. Also can't wait to see more Dashade
He's not the Villain, he's basically the stories Cell Arc Vegeta... Just less "IMA LET THE ENEMY REACH THEIR PERFECT FORM" dumb. He's in it for his own gain, and isn't really a good person for most of it, but helps.
And cliche? You find a lot of Cooler surprise villain fanfics? I can barely find Cooler fanfics...

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

He's not the Villain, he's basically the stories Cell Arc Vegeta... Just less "IMA LET THE ENEMY REACH THEIR PERFECT FORM" dumb. He's in it for his own gain, and isn't really a good person for most of it, but helps.
And cliche? You find a lot of Cooler surprise villain fanfics? I can barely find Cooler fanfics...
So basically Coola is going to be a better Vegeta? Your implying he becomes a good person. Also Coola fan fic, I can actually hit one up for you.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11767392/1/Frigid-Future

Frigid Future

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
So basically Coola is going to be a better Vegeta? Your implying he becomes a good person. Also Coola fan fic, I can actually hit one up for you.

Frigid Future
Define 'good person' :D
Also, already read that fic, always recommend it!

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: He's not the Villain, he's basically the stories Cell Arc Vegeta... Just less "IMA LET THE ENEMY REACH THEIR PERFECT FORM" dumb. He's in it for his own gain, and isn't really a good person for most of it, but helps.

Frigid Future
Vegeta majin buu arc, I can already see him becoming Trunk's rival. And dammit I didn't know you already read that one. Also is a certain black individual going to show up, or be referenced in anyway?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:

Frigid Future
Vegeta majin buu arc, I can already see him becoming Trunk's rival. And dammit I didn't know you already read that one. Also is a certain black individual going to show up, or be referenced in anyway?
The idea for the story came before black was a thing. There might be a reference or two, deabting whether or not to include Zamasu in a chapter near the end of the story, where Trunks meets him and manages to actually make Zamasu respect mortals more. While the Supreme Kai of Time tries to remember why he finds Trunks interacting with Zamasu odd...

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Define 'good person' :D
The idea for the story came before black was a thing. There might be a reference or two, deabting whether or not to include Zamasu in a chapter near the end of the story, where Trunks meets him and manages to actually make Zamasu respect mortals more. While the Supreme Kai of Time tries to remember why he finds Trunks interacting with Zamasu odd...
No. Black must happen.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Gog wrote: No. Black must happen.
Not really, unless oyu want me to make Trunks up his asspull record

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote: No. Black must happen.
Not really, unless oyu want me to make Trunks up his asspull record
Eh, you can balance out the asspulls with Coola.