Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote: No. Black must happen.
Not really, unless oyu want me to make Trunks up his asspull record
Eh, you can balance out the asspulls with Coola.
Cooler: *Goes Platnum* I have achieved the ultimate evoluti-
Trunks: Frieza did it.
Cooler: This is a completely different form, IT'S SHINY!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:33 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Not really, unless oyu want me to make Trunks up his asspull record
You could even switch Black up. Since Dashade's squad killed a kaioshin, Black is after them

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
You could even switch Black up. Since Dashade's squad killed a kaioshin, Black is after them
This story treats the events of the Black arc as never happening, meaning Black never gets created. Besides, they specifically came to Trunks's timeline to avoid fighting God Form Saiyans.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 am

Chapter 6: The Road Ahead - Pan's training Begins
[spoiler]"This will not stand! I shall not take these insults anymore!" The small imp's shrill chords of steel ripped through the ears of his companions, Shu and Mai simply groaning at his expression of anger. This had been the fifth outburst today.

"Sire, please…"

"I am Emperor Pilaf, my destiny is on a throne, royalty is in my blood, leadership is my very bones!" Pilaf shuffled forward to hoist himself up on a small crate, as if it was a podium. "My brain power surpasses that of a computer, Gods bow before my knowledge. AND SHE HAS US CLEANING!?"

To emphasize his point the 'Emperor' held aloft his might broom, raised it up high like a sword and poised it towards his imaginary enemy's face. Ready for revolution. "Well, no more! I shall not go silently into the storage shed! We shall march upon her ivory towers and… Uh… TAKE OUR FREEDOM BY FORCE!"

Mai stopped her feather dusting to give Pilaf a sceptical look. "Fight? With a broom, a feather duster and a sponge?"

The imp gave this a moment of consideration, tapping his chin thoughtfully as his other hand twirled the broom around. "…You're right. We'll need more. A mop and bucket, perhaps?"

And so his two companions fell flat on their faces once more, the sheer stupidty displayed weighing them down. "Sire, with all due respect, that's a terrible plan!"

"This is an amazing plan, my magnum opus of plans!"

"Well, if you compare it to your last take-over-the-building plan, I guess so…" The dog blew into the crate adjacent to Pilaf, causing an explosion of thick dust to engulf the room, by the time the room was clear, Pilaf was covered.

"What's that supposed to mean!? My plans are great!"

"I'm sorry, Sire, I just don't see how we were supposed to overthrow the government by launching sheep at King Fury's castle" Pilaf was about to reply, but was cut off by Mai.

"Or how asking the Eternal Dragon for youth without thinking about your wording would help us"

"You said you'd never bring that up again!" Pilaf raised the broom towards the door, aiming the fluffy end of his weapon threateningly towards it. "At least I got us out of there before Goku's kid arrived, he sounded pissed…"

As he finished the door was pulled open very carefully, Android 16 unsure of whether he'd accidentally rip the door off of it's hinges, in one hand he balanced two crates, kneeling slightly to get them into the room. "Is everything here all right? I heard yelling" First, the android's eye examined Pilaf, noticing the layer of dust embracing him. "Are you covered in dust on purpose?"

Pilaf had found himself frozen with his vice rushing away like a coward, leaving the rest of his body behind. All he could muster at the sight of the machine was a constipated "Ah.h.h…h…k…" No matter how peaceful 16 seemed to be, Pilaf would never shake off the effect of those… Darker years.

Next, Android 16 looked towards the broom, which to Pilaf's horror was still pushed out as if he was about to impale someone with it. "Oh, were you playing a game? I'm sorry to interrupt, but you are required to work"

"Yes. Game. Yes, yes. No planning, no scheming, no Blue-haired-old-bag hating. WE ARE GOOD!" Pilaf managed to force out of his mouth in one short, quick, desperate breath. "How are you, bestist buddy, old pal!?"

If the Android had detected the panic and fear of Pilaf's obvious lie, he didn't show it. "I am doing well. It is nice of you to ask. I apologise for my absence, I was forced to return to the lab so that I could inspect some possible damage to my hand"

"That must be hard" Mai piped up, trying to keep the conversation going and give her master a few moments to calm down. "How do you fix yourself if the problem is internal? Do you have to screw out layers of your body?"

"I merely detach my hand at the wrist" 16 smiled with a slight bit of surprise registering on his face, not expected anyone to take an interest in the specifics.

"You… Detach your hand?"

He simply nodded in response, putting the crates down besides the door with ease before reaching towards his right arm and twisting it a few inches, resulting in it easily falling downwards with a pop like a lid opening. Giving them a nice view of the threatening metal work that went into his arm canons. "Gero build me with destruction in mind, so my various body parts hold propulsion systems that are intended to replicate the energy blasts that Son Goku use, as well as launch deadly airborne explosives"

Mai shook her head at Pilaf's watchful and fearful gaze, as well as her canine companion's sparkling amazement as the Android began to screw the wrist of his metal hand back into place. If the android wanted them dead, he would do so in an instant, and antagonising the rather peaceful machine wouldn't help them at all.

The ginger haired machine offered a few confused blinks, Shu was almost drooling. "You have reverted back to a puppy, I take it you find enjoyment from my ability?"

"YOU'RE SO COOL!" Was the small Dog's screaming response, surprising the android even more. "You have rockets, laser beams and you can remove your hands! I used to have an action figure like you, except it had a rocket pun-… YOU CAN DO A ROCKET PUNCH!"

"Rocket Punch?"

"It would do this thing where it's fist would fire out, like BLOOOM and then it would- POW" Pilaf could only groan at his henchmen (Who was on the verge of tears?), was Shu always this much of a dork? Pilaf reasoned that the dragon balls must of reverted the dog's brain as well.

Android 16 smiled for a moment, though it was held down with the closest resemblance to regret he could muster "You are mistaken, I am an android. One that was built to harm others. That is nothing to be proud of" It was true, he was made to hunt down and kill the source of Gero's obsessions, but he could never bring himself to harm someone so innocent. His very nature was a failure.

"No, you're Android 16" The dog yet again smiled

Mai elbowed Pilaf in the side when he rolled his eyes at Shu's statement, speaking up as well. "Yeah, that's something to be proud of!" With that, she moved back over towards the front of the storage shed, taking a small case in her hands. "Anyway, we have work to do! Don't want the ol- I mean, good Miss Brief's to catch us slacking"

16 merely nodded with his smile now full, taking in the two's kind words while taking slight note of the small imp's discomfort, though immediately his eyes focused on the case in Mai's hand. "Could you please put that back where you found it, that is mine"

"Huh?" The woman turned her gaze down to look at the case more thoroughly, there seemed to be a stack of old paper under the glass top, all marked with a stamp (A star with the words 'Jingle Village' between all it's centre points) "What's inside?"

"Letters" 16 held out his hands with a pleading shake of his fingers, as if he was being handed a sensitive bomb. Mai complied and delicately put the case on top of the Android's fingers. "I have a friend in Jingle Village, he's an Android too, and he doesn't like violence either. I don't get many chances to go out that far, but sometimes Pan flies over there to bring him letters" With a brief pause to carefully lay the case down in a clear spot, if he could Mai was sure the Android would be sweating. "I think you'd say that he's my best friend… I ask that you don't tell the Briefs that, I don't want them to feel like they've failed and thought of as lesser after all they've done for me"

As if on cue Trunks's deep voice could be heard from the entrance way. "16, I'm sorry to interrupt, but… I need your help"

16 almost looked like he was panicking at Trunks's appearance, as if he had been caught committing unspeakable acts against nature. The azure haired Saiyan held a grimance in his gaze, a hardened expression taking over his face. "How much did you hear, Trunks!?"

The demi-saiyan offered 16 a befuddled look for a moment, slipping out of his serious and haunted expression from before. "Huh? I only just got here. What, did you say something important?" Where 16 responded with a furious shake of his head, before looking to the Pilaf gang, pleading for them to comply. To which Trunks easily noticed, though simply shook off the weirdness, he didn't have time to muck about. "Anyway, I need your help. It's urgent"

"Urgent? Has Pan accidentally blown up another building? Miss Briefs was rather scary the last time that happe-" The Android stopped talking as he registered Trunks's expression, sweat gleamed off of the boy's frown, unsure eyes darting around them. It was like the boy had just woken up from a nightmare. "What do you need?"

Trunks led the Ginger haired android away from the Pilaf Gang, dragging him across the yard with a hardened gaze. How could he put this? "Gero made other Androids aside from you, 17 and 18, right?"

16 merely tilted his head at this. "We already know this, that's why we sought out Gero's labs" Why would Trunks be asking about information he already knew? Unless… No, please let it not be the case.

"We sought them out, yes. But did we find all of them?" Trunks turned to face the Android, only to instantly glance away with a tinge of fear. With all these memories resurfacing, Trunks could bring himself to look at another android directly.

"We found all the labs that the data suggested Gero kept" A week after Trunks had defeated Cell, he got to work looking for the multiple safe houses Gero had the Red Ribbon Army create for his experiments. Soon, the Saiyan had found 16 still slumbering in a lab, and spared no hesitation before dragging him out and reactivating him. "There were no androids created after Android 20, if that's what you were thinking. That monster, Cell, was the last of his research. And you made sure he was no more"

"I'm not talking about new androids" By this point Trunks's sweating was only increasing, soon he'd be hyperventilating as he paced across the grass. Thinking of all the possible way he could of missed Android 13. The database Trunks was able to extract from the computer within Gero's lab, he thought the data there was all, but what if it wasn't everything? Had he screwed up again?

"Trunks, the older models were defective and thus were deactivated by Ge-"

"Android 13. White mullet. Shit eating grin. Southern Accent. Trucker" Trunks had suddenly spun around to face 16 with a glare that could rival his fathers, just looking at 16 all Trunks could think or feel was the metal exterior 16 used as flesh. "I saw him, in the city"

"Trunks…" 16 kept it slow, safe, Trunks was visibly upset and 16 didn't want to risk setting the boy off. Though he did have a brief thought as to how in the hell did Trunks know who 13 was. "Are you sure you saw him, maybe you were seeing thin-"

"Yes! No… Maybe" Trunks barked out mostly to the air, shutting his eyes and whipping himself around. "It could be a hallucination. He was only there for a few seconds, a few taunts… And then I saw THEM… and Gohan was… He on the ground…" The boy's breathing came a slow jog as he moved to brace himself against the wall of the Capsuel Corp building, his left hand forming a fist. He spoke through gritted teeth. "But what if it wasn't? If he was really there, that means we missed him. We didn't find them all… And what if there's more? If 17 and 18 weren't the end… Then all these years that we spent… T-t-they'll…"

The Android approached the troubled boy and placed his hand comfortingly on Trunks's shoulder, offering him a simple smile. "If 13 aims to stir up trouble, we will stop him, together. My sensors indicate that you are far superior to that Android. We will not let this hard-earned peace be shattered" 16's gaze turned to sweep over the scenery over the Brief's fence, looking over the various buildings back to working condition because of their efforts. It was a hopeful view. "I will double check the database you provided, we could have missed something. After that, I will calculate the most probable zones in which other safe houses could be located. And if anything comes up, you shall not face it alone. You, will rest"

Trunks was silent for a moment with his head pressed up against the wall, taking in 16's words. He could use a few winks. "Thanks, 16. I'm sorry I… Snapped at you" He finally allowed himself to smile at 16, only focusing on the android's similar expression. He's not just an Android, he's my friend. I'm too paranoid. He bent his back and bowed as an apology to the man.

"It is quite all right, Trunks. You are in a very delicate state, it is only natural for you to experience such outbursts" 16 bowed back to Trunks respectfully. "I could never hold a grudge against someone who has already shown me such kindness as taking me in"

"I'll never understand how Gero could program such a loving nature into something he intended to use to kill" Trunks mimicked 16's earlier action and placed his hand on the Android's shoulder, with a reassuring nod. "Also, let's not mention our investigation to anyone. As you said, it's also likely that my nightmares were just starting to get to me, until we know for sure… Don't make anyone panic."

"I understand, as the earthlings like to say. I shall stable my lips shut"

The two-move started to head back to the storage shed, all being calm now, before Trunks stopped in his tracks; closing his eyes for a moment and raising his head thoughtfully. "Pan's here" He informed 16 in a regretful tone, he needed sleep, Pan was just going to overwork him.

"Trunks, there you are!" As Pan came into view from above, lowering herself down the large oval building, Trunks did remind himself that however exhausting; she did have a smile that always lit up his day. "And 16 too! I've been looking for you both"

Trunks glanced at 16 with a slight smirk "Maybe she did knock down a house…"

Which prompted Pan to pout as she agreed with herself to ignore and forget that incident, before holding a letter up to 16. "Just came back from Tingle village, Eighter hopes you can come and visit soon. Him and Snow want to show you their sticker collections" At this the girl gave a bored shrug "Kind of weird, but ey"

16's face lit up at this, eagerly taking the letter from Pan and offering her many thanks. "Stamp collection? Oh, that would be amazing! He keeps talking about it. I'm so jealous"

"Maybe you should start one, big guy" Pan shouldered a large paper bag which gave off a rather explosive dour, one that instantly captured Trunks's nose and set his Saiyan blood ablaze. Food. "Don't know where you'd get any though. Maybe Grandma Chichi knows. She knows everything"

"Pan-" What's in the bag!? "-you wanted to see me as well?" Trunks tried desperately to keep his mind off the food that was only protected by an inch of easily rippable paper. Now, he remembers that he hasn't eaten much today…

"I seem to recall somebody promising me a training session…" For a moment her finger poked at her chin mockingly, causing Trunks to roll his eyes as she leaned closer to add. "This person, who I remember being a very handsome, kind and all around awesome guy who would love to train me"

"I said that I'd think about it, I did not make any promises, or state a date" His eyes were drawn back to the bag of juicy goodies. "Now… Stop brown nosing"

"But, Trunks! The Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament is returning soon! And I wanna enter"

"Pan, I can't-"

"Oh common, I can convince you. Look!" She brought the bag up tantilisingly close to Trunks's nose, an evil smirk gracing her lips. "I'll seduce you the way anyone gets a Saiyan's attention, through their stomachs!"

Adroid 16 fixed her with what Trunks assumed was a raised eyebrow. "I do not think Miss Briefs would appreciate such lewd acts towards her son on her lawn" Do I even want to ask what 16 thinks she meant?

"P-pan… I said…" It was so close, damn his stomach. He shook his head. "I was saying that I couldn't do this today. I've had a… hard day, okay? I need to rest. But if you say it nicely… And leave the bag, we can start tomorrow"

Her eyes widened and her features practically glowed as pounched upon Trunks, tackling him with a hug. "Yes! Of course! I'll be here, same time? Same time. I'll get some training gear. Do I need spandex? Or gi? Maybe I'll just get some shorts. Thanks!" She was grinning from ear to ear, and Trunks couldn't help but smile at her.

"So, the Budokai Tenkaichi, huh?" If the Androids or any other insidious threat are out there, he won't let them ruin this. For Gohan. For Pan.[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Chapter 7: Meet the Armoured Squadron!
[spoiler]The scenary below her always looked like a repeated painting stuck on a merrigo round, churning out ahead of her to give her the impression that she was making anything close movement in her flight. It felt so strange zipping through the sky that she had to keep her eyes peeled for when the subtle changes in the terrain appeared to remind herself she was making any progress. Or many she was simply nervous.

Pan’s mouth was as try as the wasteland that tricked into the Earth’s canvas before her very eyes, prompting her for the fifth time to lick her lips for some moisture. And for the sixth time adjust her gloves. And for the sevenths look down at her attire of training gear made of a tight blue short and shorts combo (Thank you, Mom!), wondering if she was wearing too much for a training session, or too little. She did recall hearing about how the Z Fighters had a tendency to rip off their shirts for some reason.

Maybe it’s a secret technique, does nudity increase my strength? But only in the middle of battle. Maybe I should try that, catch Trunks off guard? Or would he be expecting that? Wonder if the androids did that… While her nervousness fuelled her inner monologue on the ‘science’ of nudity power, her hands went back up to secure her bandanna, which kept her hair in place and out of the way.

She wasn’t usually a person to strike a nervous chord easily, really, she was usually seen as too out going and not knowing her own strength, but today was a special occasion. Today was training with Trunks. And there was more riding on it then just her getting strong. Really, this would be the first time that the boy would be able to glimpse her potential, and admittedly she wanted to make a show of it. Maybe it was that quarter of Saiyan blood in her sparking a hidden pride, but she was worried how Trunks would treat her in their sessions.

Would he still see her as the little girl who needed him to hold her hand when he taught her how to fly? The baby who punched him into the wall because she was afraid of his strange hair? Would he even treat her as a student? Would he hold back? Would he even take her seriously? She’d never know what was going on in his head, or if he was pushing her to her fullest, so she had to task herself with making sure to leave Trunks with the impression that she was not someone in need of the kiddy wheels.
It wasn’t hard to find the Saiyan Half-breed, after all he was the only living thing in the area that had a noticeable trace of ki to sense, as well as standing atop the highest peak of the landscape’s mountain with his sword stabbed into the ground; the glare of the sun like a beacon to all those who looked towards it.

When she landed she noticed that for once Trunks had ditched his usual mid-rift exposing jacket, Pan guessed that he probably had less reason to show off his muscles in peace time. He greeted her with a smile. He’s in a good mood? Maybe? Before confusion drowns out his eyes as he took in her clothes. “I was right, I should have come naked, shouldn’t I?!”

“Wha- No!” Trunks exclaimed, crimson staining his cheeks as he tried to shake away the image in his mind, where did she get that idea!? “Please, keep your clothes on. I don't have any need to anger Videl!” First day as a teacher and his pupil was making him blush. “I was going to say that you kind of remind me of my father, with the stance, training tights and all” He broke back out into a chuckle. He was better than yesterday, she could stick her finger on it, but she found that something seemed off about Trunks the other day. Tense? 16 and him seemed to be on edge before she got there.

“Oh, really?” Pan gaped for a moment, looking down at herself. “Wait, your father wore a bra too?”

The boy merely gripped the bridge of his nose at the question. “NO! I mean, your clothes kind of look like the spandex he’d wear” Now he couldn’t get the image of Vegeta rifling through Bulma’s closet out of his head.

“Wait, how would you know, I thought you’d never met your father?”

For a moment Trunks had forgotten that Pan knew nothing of his journey back through time. “Oh? Really? Yeah, that’s probably right” He tried to pass if off as nonchalantly, and though Pan clearly felt that there was fish in the air, she didn’t push it. She just fixed him with an unimpressed rather Vegeta-ish look. It’s not that Trunk’s trip to the past was a terrifying secret or anything, but his Saiyan side had to admit that he rather ashamed of his uselessness in those times, and he also didn’t want to risk Pan knowing that there exists a timeline where her family are still alive. She might do something… Crazy.

“So, did you already have this all planned out? Or did you just pick this spot at random?” Pan still hovered a bit, peeking over at the wasteland’s landscape. “I assumed we’d just be training at capsule corp”

“We’re part-Saiyan, Pan. This training will be a gruelling and powerful process, aspects like ki are not concepts to be taken so lightly, if I wanted I could turn this whole land into glass in a blink of an eye” He faced her with a serious crease to his gaze, making sure she took all of this in. “We hold power that far outstrips even the strongest human. If used carelessly a lot of people can be harmed. I will teach you discipline, technique and control” He moved to crouch down in front of her, holding one finger up, and to Pan’s amazement easily creating a ball of ki on the tip.

With ease he flicked the ball of energy into the air and allowed the two to watch as it exploded above them, manging to leave a small imprint around the two despite it’s range. “The art of fighting is a thirst for improvement, and a battle of determination. This wasteland is our training ground because anywhere else we’d endanger others” He racked his brain for words that sound like something Gohan would say back when he was simply a student. “From now on you will be my… Pupil. Are you prepared to learn? Willing to endure? Uh… Respect my wisdom?” And he was starting to lose himself, but Pan at least seemed invested.

“I’m willing, I am, I am!” Seems like Trunks would be taking her seriously, or was simply fluffing himself up to be more dramatic. It really seemed to fade in place of Pan’s excitement at the ki ball, she was absolutely ecstatic at a chance to learn about ki control, her mother was nowhere near an expert; maybe she could even learn the Kamehameha! “I’m a Son, fighting’s in my blood, I was to live up to my grandpa’s legacy. Please, train me!”

Trunks gave a sad smile at her pleading, her begging striking a familiar chord for when he convinced Gohan to train him. Though her cries held a much more joyful undertone to her declarations, she didn’t need to be a fighter, she wanted to be one. And he’d be damned if he denied her that. “No time to waste then” He stepped to the side to reveal a small looking case sitting behind him. “You know, this is where Gohan used to train me, way back when…”

Pan moved over to the case, taking the hint to open it and take out it’s contents. “I miss him too, Trunks…” She was surprised when she felt his hand on her shoulder.
“Then let’s make him proud. Where he and Goku are watching from King Yemma’s” Dying back at the Cell Games had been an eye opening experience for Trunks.
She smiled at Trunks’s words and took a moment to pat the comforting hand, before reaching inside the case and taking out an assortment of wrist bands and shoes, all noticeably troublesome to pick up. “What are these?”

“Weighted clothing. You’ll be wearing these at all times during our sessions. Your struggle will increase tenfold with all of these weighing you down, I visited Master Roshi to get them, he made them in case Goku ever wanted to continue his training” He attached the wristband, boots and gloves to Pan, who immediately fell faint under all that weight.

“How am I supposed to fight like this? I can barely move!”

“That’s the point, determination and willpower is a big factor in your abilities. Every piece of clothing is the doubt weight down on you, every snippet of failure, every cry of your bones, every yell that it’s all pointless. If you can’t push yourself through all that, you can’t excel” He watched her drag herself around the ground with great difficulty. “Get it?”

“I think so…” She started attempting to punch the air, but found it hard to raise and aim her fists. “By training my body to adapt to pressure, I’m making my body gone for when I don’t have anything weighing me down?”

“Kind of” She finished her attempts by stopping in front of him, a bit winded, to which he simply smirked. “Now, I’ll see you when you get back”

“Back? Back from w-“ She had no time to react as in the blink of an eye Trunks’s image flashed in and out of view, his fist flying forward to just and inch away from her chest, unleashing a powerful shock wave that blasted her off her feet and sent her tumbling over the mountain’s edge.

Trunks moved to watch her fall all the way to the foot of the mountain, worried that h might of hit her too hard. “Training time”
A blaring barrage of noise completely shattered the peaceful silence of space, crimson light drowning the interior of the space shuttle as at approached Earth at a modest pace, it’s thrusters steadying the craft as to avoid getting too close to the Earth’s atmosphere. Leaving the ominous glare of the sun to tower over the ship.
Within the halls of the craft there was no end to the constant noise, the high-pitched whine of the alarm whittled away at the walls before multiple doors began to automatically open, followed by a marching band of hurried footsteps, armoured boots crashing into a metal surface.

Leading the charge was the shortest of the three, a man of fair blue sin and a wild array of short curled blond spikes. The man barked orders at the two larger men behind him, signalling them to fan out in formation. While short in stature and rather fragile in complexion, Captain Salza was Lord Cooler’s right hand man for a reason, and was treated as such.

“We’re just rushing to the observation deck, it ain’t an emergency, why do we have to-“ The hulking green wrestler’s complaint was cut short by Salza’s curt response.
“Ze are ze Armored Squadron! And ze need to stay in form, or even the Ginyu Force will out-pose us!” The third member, tall and lean amphibian creature of light brown, found himself rolling his eyes at Salza’s comment.

“ The Ginyu Force can’t do a lot of posing at the moment, they’re kind of dead” Neiz pointed out, catching up to his blond haired comrade, while also starting to wonder if the ship corridors were always this long. “I mean, they don’t even have bodies anymore after the whole ‘Namek exploded’ thing”

Salza scoffed “Bah! Don’t be so narrow minded, Neiz, z’ere are many other ambitious soldiers eager to show us elites up. V’e must be vigilant!” He soon came sliding to a halt in front of the door to the observation deck. “Besides, Dore is only whining like a wounded mare because this is the first exercise the lazy vegetable has gotten in months. Layabout!”

“Bollocks! Do you not see these muscles, Pretty boy?” Dore stopped to flex at his superior, resulting in Neiz crashing head first into the walking mountain’s back, not fazing Dore. “Though, I wouldn’t mind a few more winks…”

A multitude of tutting emitted from Salza as he gave a taunting smirk, shaking his head at his comrade. “I hope not, v’hy anyone v’ould enjoy gazing at z’ose mounds of flabber are beyond me. Just hurry up and get Neiz off the floor, if we don’t hurry Lord Cooler will-“ Salza’s expression feel as the door pulled back, revealing the back of their Emperor calmly taking in the view of the large blue planet, with his trademark sour look burning holes into the window. “-get here first… My lord!”

As fast as Neiz had been dragged up, swaying like a drunken sailor in his state, he was immediately smack back down onto his knees to join his team in paying his emperor proper respect. “A minute and a half, Salza. You’re getting sloppy” Cooler’s gaze didn’t shift, instead giving a simply nod to tell the three to get off the floor.
“Apologies, my lord! Our sloppiness disgraces us” Salza pushed his head down into an apologetic bow. “But may I be the first to inform you: It is an utter honour to be back under your command. We were never allowed a chance to congratulate you on your new throne, Emperor” It had been years since Cooler had brought the three together, not only as a team (Much preferring to have them separate to lead his forces elsewhere), but under his watchful eye. It was a joyous reunion in a way.
“I see the years haven’t changed your attitude, Salza” Cooler responded dryly in what could be considered a compliment. “But there is no need for congratulations towards the ruler of collapsing empire”

Dore raised a hand to yell his objections “Oi! Mind me language, sir, but that’s nonsense. We’re number one in the universe! No bloody gobshites can touch us”
The Arcosian’s hover chair turned so that his cold gaze could face Dore directly, his finger raised in a single threatening gesture. “I dislike lies from my men, Dore. Even if in a poor attempt to boost my ego. You three have been on the front lines, faced the rebellions, you should be able to see clearer than most the state of my Empire”
Dore immediately felt his lips clamp up into silence “Of course, my lord” Salza spoke for his green skinned friend, rising from his bow. “Dore was only trying to help. Just know that your personal squadron are always behind you, no matter what traitorous swine from backwater planets may have to say about our great leader”
Cooler’s lips were pursed for a moment, maybe attempting a smile, or a frown. Simply stating “Noted.” Before gesturing for them to join him up near the observation window. “This is Earth, once home to the same Monkey that made a mockery of my family. And now it serves as one enormous tomb for some of our Empire’s top minds… Oh yes, and my family as well” The three crowded around their leader, Neiz finding it somewhat difficult to keep balance after being knocked t the ground twice. “This dust ball also possibly holds the key to our success. Salza.”

The blue skinned captain nodded in response, continuing the briefing as he explained to his comrades, pulling up a picture of what looked to be an empty wasteland on a screen beside them. “While this may look like a simple collection of rock and sand, years ago this was both the site of King Kold’s landing, and his death at the hands of filthy filthy monkies” Next to the image, he brought up a map of the area. “Our scouts have made little progress on the current state of the planet, and were unable to pinpoint the exact point where King Kold had first landed. But we have reason to believe that one of Kold’s advisors might yet have survived the Saiyan attack. And it is of great interest for us to retrieve this person, alive”

Cooler chimed in with a serious scolding scowl glaring at Dore and Neiz, his tone clear. “To be clear, this is not a plea for conquest. As mentioned before, reports are inconclusive about the status of the planet, and for now we’ll assume that the same mechanical monstrosities that disposed of that Saiyan garbage long ago still wreak havoc on the planet. Our objective is to investigate the site of my father’s death for clues, find the legitimacy of our dear general’s chances of surviving, and to retrieve them without attracting any needless attention. I shouldn’t have to remind you how important this mission is, which is why I set my trust in its success to you, my elite unit. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, sir!” Neiz and Dore broke into a rousing cheer in response, committing their own ‘special’ interpretation of a salute (Leading to some very awkward poses).
“And if our enemies to make themselves known, do remind them why we are the ultimate power in this universe” With a curt nod Cooler’s gaze returned to his second-in-command. “Salza, do you have a landing point?”

“By pulling together a couple of scouting reports, I’ve managed to pinpoint a location that is relatively free of life in it’s general area. That should allow us to land without trouble, as long as we keep our power level’s low and don’t make a show of our arrival”

“Excellent work, Salza. And in such a small time frame. Remind me to give you a compliment later” Salza simply bowed as he moved over to behind the observation platform, standing by the ship’s controls. “Now, take us in, quickly”

“Alright, everyone lower your power level, the people of this planet hold to ability to sense your energy signatures without the use of a scouter” The two moved to grab hold of something, bracing for impact as Salza started to increase the ships speed, catapulting it into the Earth’s atmosphere. “Channelling ze engine power to thrusters, ve’ll break through the atmosphere zo fast that these cretins won’t even realise there’s something in the sky”

True to his word, the ship shot forward and in seconds the barren void of space had dissolved into a calming scenery of sparkling oceans and towering islands, clouds wrapping around their ship like a blanket. The entire vessel began to shake violently, unbalancing Dore and Neiz, forcing Salza to grab onto the console for support and causing Cooler to lay his head on his closed fist to get more comfortable.

“Brace yourself, we’re coming in for a sudden halt!” The window showed their ship careening down in an arc motion, just skimming across the water before the momentum of the fall sent it flying back up into the sky, the clouds briefly embracing them again. But soon after they came crashing back down, now manuvering through a maze of mountains that Salza clearly showed he was not expecting.

With a few close scrapes, sending Dore tumbling across the deck (A sight that sent Neiz into a laughing fit), another swerve up (Forcing Neiz up into the air to slam his head against the ceiling) and one sudden twist the ship managed to come out rather… Not destroyed. Ending with the ship puling to a sudden and powerful halt, hovering over a grassy plain. “Ve… Have arrived…”

Cooler rolled his eyes at Salza steadying himself, before looking over the rest of his fallen unit, finally removing himself from his hover chair and allowing himself to be seen standing in his full glory. “Salza, make sure Neiz hasn’t a concussion on his hands. I’ll be taking in the sights” He move out of the room in a blink of an eye, properly internally overjoyed at the prospect of finally stepping off the ship in so long.

Nodding, the young Captain moved over to quickly assist his amphibian friend. “Neiz, are you okay?”

“Urg… This is why you never let a Brenchian pilot…”[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Great chapter as usual. But a nit pick, the team four star reference burned my eye sockets. The armored squadron were a joy to read. Coola was perfect as always, I also fully expect him to have kept on training, also I wonder what Pan's bra size is...

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:02 am

Gog wrote:Great chapter as usual. But a nit pick, the team four star reference burned my eye sockets. The armored squadron were a joy to read. Coola was perfect as always, I also fully expect him to have kept on training, also I wonder what Pan's bra size is...
Team Four Star reference? Because I was attempting to give Salza a french accent?
Also, I don't think you can add fanfic characters to your ''Breast Sizes of Dragonball characters'' list :D

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:Great chapter as usual. But a nit pick, the team four star reference burned my eye sockets. The armored squadron were a joy to read. Coola was perfect as always, I also fully expect him to have kept on training, also I wonder what Pan's bra size is...
Team Four Star reference? Because I was attempting to give Salza a french accent?
Also, I don't think you can add fanfic characters to your ''Breast Sizes of Dragonball characters'' list :D
No, not Salza's accent, that was a nice touch. It was the nudity reference from Pan, and how she believed that being nude made you stronger.
Okay, what can of worms have I unleashed with that top tens? And where would she rank. Remember this isn't weird, Pan's technically older than me.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
No, not Salza's accent, that was a nice touch. It was the nudity reference from Pan, and how she believed that being nude made you stronger.
Okay, what can of worms have I unleashed with that top ten?
I don't remember that from Abridged, I was just trying to find a funny way to set up Pan exclaiming that she should of arrived naked. :D
Well... I'm sure plenty of OC's can use their busts as an attack...

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Team Four Star reference? Because I was attempting to give Salza a french accent?
Okay, what can of worms have I unleashed with that top ten?
I don't remember that from Abridged, I was just trying to find a funny way to set up Pan exclaiming that she should of arrived naked. :D
Well... I'm sure plenty of OC's can use their busts as an attack...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Coola X Pan, she'll be his Bulma

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Gog wrote: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A filthy monkey? A royal would never sink to such lows!
Now, I'm imagining Cooler spouting "You know, this tail has other uses aside from strangling monkies"

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Now, I'm imagining Cooler spouting "You know, this tail has other uses aside from strangling monkies"
Perhaps, he's brought to such lows like Freeza in Savior Of Demons...

Coola: I will show you what a King can do....
Pan:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Perhaps, he's brought to such lows like Freeza in Savior Of Demons...

Coola: I will show you what a King can do....
Pan:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know why, but this is simply giving me the image of Cooler's head on Edward Cullen's body. Oh, the horror...
Cooler: See, I'm golden now. That's why I'm sparkling, right?

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Chapter 8: A test of Endurance and Willpower - Pan's first lesson
[spoiler]At first Pan had struggled to push herself up after the devastating shockwave sent her flying off the mountain, both reeling from the force of the attack and at awe with just how much damage Trunks could pull off without even physically touching her. How strong would it have been if that punch hadn’t been a few inches away from connecting?

Eventually she managed to raise her arm, but was instantly hit with the weighted additions to her training gear, surprised at how much force was contained in such small accessories. It brought a grimace out of her as her arms grumbled in resistance, easily dragging her back down to hit the earth. I can barely move in these things!
From her position, she could get a good look at her surroundings, surprised to find that her impact seemed to have left quite the impression on the ground, her body lying at the bottom of a small crater created by her body. Thick trees filled out the edges of her vision as well as the intimidating image of the mountain towering over her, it was quite big.

Trunks said that these were originally made for Grandpa… She mulled it over, imaging Son Goku with the weights attached, effortlessly doing flips and kicks to put on an impressive show. If they were good enough for Grandpa, they’re good enough for me. The image of her grandpa pushing on through with the weights sat prominently in her mind, she wasn’t going to fall flat before even reaching the starting line. With that she grunted in pain, exerting her muscles to push on forward and raised both her arms for another attempt. The weights tugged at her limbs, her doubts prodding and laughing at her struggles, but still she carried on and attempted to ignore them.

Another inch forward, another cry for her to stop went on ignored as she put her back into it, bending forward, managing to pull herself into a kneeling position. Not long now, sweat was beginning to develop on the tip of her nose (The most irritating spot for it to be), dripping down to add an irritating itch her cheeks.
She’d managed to get both feet firmly on the ground, pushing up with her knees with a determined grin; her fingers just reached the edge of her self-made hole, digging the tips of her fingers into the dirt to grip the sides. Soon her was pulling herself upwards, each second was battle of will with the pain, and at the thirty second march her right foot reached the surface. She’d done it.

A relieved ‘Wahooo!’ let loose from between her lips before she rose to stand at her full height, looking up to the mountain top with a grin. Already, the weights themselves felt like less of a burden, as if the intimidation factor that had added more to her struggles lifted as soon as she managed to fully move with them.
“The objective of today’s lesson is simple: I’m the target, you just need to grab me” Trunks’s voice boomed over head from where he floated up high, looking down to her with a mixed expression. “Since this is the first time you’ve used weighted gi, the aim of today is for you to get used to moving around in them, when we’re done they should feel like a second skin”

With that she saw the boy’s form move away back to his original place on the mountain’s peak, probably waiting with a smug look on his face, wondering how many hours it’ll take Pan to even get up there. “I just have to touch him, huh?” She muttered to herself, a confident grin stretching her cheeks as she shrugged. “He must be joking, even in this weighted stuff I can probably just fly up there and poke him. This’ll be easy”

Unless pushing against an opposing force, flying was mostly in simply allowing ki to flow around you and pick you up, the weighs would make this a tad harder, but with her new-found confidence she was sure that she could do it. Immediately she began to hover upwards, feeling the energy beneath her enveloping her form, tugging her body up like a limp puppet on a string. If it wasn’t for the weights, she would encounter the usual feeling of weightlessness ebbing through her, instead she still had resistance trying to drag her back down.

Calmly she drew in a large intake of breath, elevating her lungs and spirit as she exhaled the air around her. With that she twisted her head upwards and pushed against the energy surrounding her, causing it to launch her up even further as if pushing it only made push back harder, ignoring the weight. She ascent up the side of the mountain slow, aiming to avoid alerting Trunks to her very short journey upwards. Alright, just because I can get up there doesn’t mean he’ll just let me touch him up. I need a plan of attack, I’ll circle around and take him from behind. She forced a fist into the palm of her hand, nodding to herself in agreement. Her head finally rose past the peak, allowing her to take in the view, time to put that plan into action.

Unfortunately, the view she was presented with simply showed her plan going up in smoke, Trunks stood by his sword, eyes close, a hand raised and a smirk on his lips. It only then hit her that the energy required to get her into the air made it immensely easy for Trunks to sense her. “Try again” With that one sided and short lived exchange, a small ball of golden energy shot from his palm and slammed into the ground in front of her, exploding right in her face and sending the poor girl right back where she started. With a swift kick to her confidence on the way down for good measure.

Trunks breathed a sigh of relief when he heard her annoyed cry of ‘ow’ coming from the foot of the mountain, he was happy that Pan was adjusting to the new weights at a steady pace but was worried for a second that his blast was too powerful. He knew that she wouldn’t stay down for long and simply waited for her next move, Pan was a determined and strong willed woman, just like her mother and father.

With time to kill, Trunks returned to thinking about his new duties as Pan’s master. He was happy to be worthy of the title, but he was still rather new at this, hoping to mimic Gohan’s training exercises from way back. What else did Gohan do? He didn’t just put me through gruelling sessions, he also always looked ready for action. Wise, determined, merciless. Like a master.

And right on que a minute later he felt her rushing towards him again, though this time she seemed to of realised that sneaking would be a waste of time and went straight for throwing herself at him at high speeds. Trunks merely leaned to the side, raising his leg to spin around, avoiding her form fly past him, and slam the heel of his foot into her backside. Making for a loud landing back down.

Trunks scratched the bottom of his chin, narrowing his gaze as a sign of deep thought. Thinking back specifically to what Gohan looked like in those sessions. He always stood a certain way… Trunks then proceeded to spread his feet apart, adding in his arms crossing to try and imitate an expectant stance. And his face, what was that expression he always had?

Pan decided this time to come from above, flying above the mountain and charging straight back down towards Trunks, the sweat drowning her reddening skin becoming more and more apparent. This time, Trunks simply stepped aside and allowed Pan to crash headfirst into the mountain top, almost looking similar to a drill as the impact took her all the way through the mountain. Again, hitting the bottom.

The half-breed pulled his face into a frown, before shaking his head. No, no, no. Gohan didn’t frown, he just never looked impressed. He had a face that always wanted more. Making me want to get him to smile more. He puckered his lips in a childish pout. No, that didn’t work either. Kind of like Father’s face now that I think about it. “Gohan, if you can see me from King Yemma’s place, what would you do?” He wondered out loud, looking up towards the sky, hoping that there was at least a small chance that Gohan’s spirit could drop him a tip or two.

When Pan came this time, slamming her feet into the ground (While dust and rock hung off of her ripped shirt) in an attempt to get enough momentum to slam into Trunks, he easily shot out his hand and grabbed the girl, holding her at bay at arm’s length. Unfortunately for him, this time he faced some… Minor complications.
“T-trunks!” Pan screamed, prompting the boy in question to realise exactly what he’d been grabbing. His hand had found itself squeezing something soft, round and very… Squeezable. And as crimson embarrassment began to drown his face, Trunks found himself hoping now that Gohan was not watching them. “This is totally cheating!” Came Pan's next cry.

Pan, despite the rather precarious situation and the even deeper shades of red reaching her cheeks, still tried to make use of the positon, uselessly stretching her arms forward, hoping to catch Trunks off guard while he was frozen stiff. And after some pathetic grunting and flailing, Pan found that Trunks was just out of her reach. Of course.

“P-Pan, I didn’t mean to…” That didn’t stop the girl from continually trying to make jabs at the boy, hoping for a lucky shot or for her to suddenly gain the Namekian ability of stretchy arms. Fighting the temptation to focus on the accidental groping. Soon though, even she realised that this attempt was yet another failure, her arms now falling hopelessly and limb by her sides.

With a sigh, she grumbled out. “Just… Throw me back down the mountain” To which Trunks immediately complied with and send her ramming back into her ever-expanding crater. Leaving the boy to simply shake in shame and embarrassment, first day as a master and he’s already fondled his student. “Well… At least Master Roshi would be proud”

Back at the bottom of the mountain Pan was taking a moment to breathe and rest her muscles, as well as plan out her next move. “All right, that was awkward, never seen Trunks flush so much. He couldn’t even move…. Hmmm, maybe I can use that” Briefly, she considered the strategy of distracting Trunks with an embarrassing display, but shook it off. It could work, but she also didn’t want to make poor Trunks feel THAT uncomfortable.

“But when I get up there, he can already feel where I am and predict my next move. With expert reaction time” Her eyes trailed up the mountain, taking note of how wide and intimidating it was. “If I got the drop on him, I’d have a chance to do something. I’d have to slow him down somehow… But if he senses me, he’s already prepared for me. Unless…” The mountain had many ridges and paths jutting out around its exterior. If I scale the mountain and keep my power level low, he won’t be able to counter so easily me. And then I have an opportunity to surprise him with something…”

Admittedly, the plan was vague and had many holes to fill, as well as being a demanding task in of itself. The mountain stood tall and strong as a daring obstacle, with the weights pulling down on her body, could she really climb the mountain without any flight? Again, she inhaled and exhaled, pushing her doubts aside. All that mattered is that she needed to do this, this was her path to becoming a better fighter and she had no intentions of lagging behind it. She would endure. With confidence brewing in the pit of her stomach, and determination tugging on her brow, she began her trek.

Immediately, it was a struggle to say the least. The rocky ledges and natural inclines of the mountain’s surface were not made to be climbed on, getting a grip on them in the first place was hard enough, but Pan’s natural strength made it a test of patience as well as she had to avoid griping to hard that she broke the rock. The weights of course did their job well of making every action a hundred times harder than they need to be, forcing Pan to make every step a twisted landing, making sure that her foot had nowhere to slide off to due to the weights. Before she knew it, she had pulled herself about 20 feet off the ground, the foot of the mountain where her trek started already starting to fade into the large and thick tree line.

She kept her breathing to a minimum, short gasps and silent intakes, as she didn’t want any chance of a curious Trunks hearing her struggle. Plus, breathing in too much invited dust and dirt to rushing down her throat along with the air and make everything worse. To make it an even more aggravating process, every move she made had a chance of loosening a few shattered remains of other rocks, most falling down on top of her, popping down her shirt or taking cover up her hair. All adding to scratch and irritate her skin.

Soon, she found her footing just underneath a large rock face on the side of the mountain, which jutted out far enough to leave Pan unable to see how far up the mountain she was. This did give her a moment to lean against to rocky wall and take in the shade provided by the rock face, wiping her brow clean of sweat. The harrowing experience was getting to her, her thoughts already drifting to wonder if her plan was stupid. She didn’t take into consideration the question of if she’d even have any energy to carry out the final steps by the time she reached the top.

It was then that she thought back to a phrase her father was rather fond of, of the few years of her life he had still been around, he’d told her “In any fight, will power is one of the biggest defining factors. No matter how outmatched, no matter how broken, no matter how tired. Willpower is what’ll keep you going no matter how tough it is” She could do this, she just had to push on. Push on. Just a little more.

Soon, she was back on track, pulling herself over the rock face and finding that she still had plenty of a way to go, pushing herself harder to reach the top, no matter the scraped, cuts and bruises her arms and legs began to develop due to the stress of it all. She could sense Trunk’s ki getting closer, it seemed as if the boy hadn’t moved from his spot, most likely expecting that Pan was resting or had given up.

Another scrape across her arm, but she didn’t wince, she could take it. She could take it.

The next step had her doubts screaming again, like a race to the finish line, the more she pushed the slower the other competitors got.

A few more minutes and she could see the top, it was so close. Her brain told her to rest, to just stay put for a few more seconds. But she knew that if she did, her doubts and exhaustion would catch up. She was going to win this race.

And then she reached it.

She reached the top. She peeked over the edge to see that Trunks’s back was too her, seemingly unaware of her presence. Before looking back down to see just how far she climbed, the climb itself acting like a blur. She should have been feeling horrible pain right now, but her sense of accomplishment drowned that pain out, numbing her for at least a little while. She had to get into action before the pain kicked back in.

The girl’s foot rose to take its place on the mountain’s peak slowly, silently hoping not to alert the other Saiyan. It stayed there, ready to pull Pan’s whole body up and launch her at Trunks when she was ready. During that she looked down at her hands, pushing the palms of both to face each other at only a few inches apart.
She needed to form a ki attack, which in itself was a rather daunting task for her. While flying did require her to learn basic ki control, she’d never really learned how to use that ki as an effective attack, especially towards someone like Trunks. Channelling her ki she could produce a ball, but whether it would be effective enough for her plans was yet to be seen.

Pan thought back to when Trunks showed her the power of his ki blast, concentrating on his hand movements and attempting to mimic them, she could feel the ki flowing into her palms; but she needed to direct them to be more powerful. She had to make her emotions physical energy to even scratch Trunks. Her left hand pushed the ball into the safe palm of the right hand, before reaching up and joining her leg on the ledge. The ball was warm to touch, stinging her hand if it got to close to its exterior. She wondered back to her struggles, to all the doubts that plagued her journey up the mountain, on how they festered at the edge of her mind. All the anxiety, all the nervousness, all the fear. All of that flowed down her hand and into the ball of energy, she could feel it growing. Now, was the time.

The Saiyan girl’s feet pushed against the rock, forcing her body to rise upwards and move over the edge, launching her forward at an accelerated rate before Trunks could even register her movements. Her right hand shot out and unleashed the weight of her struggles upon Trunks, the golden blast of light rocketing towards Trunks and slamming right into his surprised face, sending him staggering backwards, but not knocking him over. Quickly, Pan leaned back, sending her body into a spin as the plan came to her mind, she aimed her leg to slam into Trunks. Using the momentum of her original launch to carry her to him and knock to boy down, securing her victory. The weights didn’t even enter her mind, as if she could no longer feel them.

But with every plan, not everything went exactly how they were supposed too. Trunks easily recovered from the blast in record time, bending out of the way of Pan’s intended kick, leading her to land behind him. She had about a second before he’d turn around and send her back down to the bottom of the mountain. She had to think of something now.

In a moment of desperation, upon landing she sent her foot slamming into the floor, pushing it forward so that it kicked a large section of the ground up into the air, causing quite a bit of dust to rise. Trunks was now turned around, already preparing to launch himself at Pan.

She didn’t know if it was quick-thinking or instinct, but Pan immediately brought her two hands around and slammed them together with enough force to create a substantial amount of air currents slamming into Trunks with the oncoming shockwave. The air also took the dust with them, sending the dust right into Trunks’s unprotected eyes. Practically blinding him for a moment.

When the dust had finally cleared, Trunks had already realised that he had lost, those few moments allowed Pan to get in close and seal her victory. And with a prideful smile he looked down to see Pan’s hand pushing against his chest, the rest of the girl’s body pushing on past him.

“Y-…Y-…You’re it!” She huffed.

He chuckled at this, backing down as he caressed his now aching eyes. “That was brilliant, Pan! I didn’t expect you to make such progress so soon, I’m gonna have to step up my game”

“Really?”

“Yeah-… Uh, Pan?”

“Yeah?”

“Why are you grabbing my-”

“Payback.”[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:44 am

Another great chapter as usual, I'd admit that this one was the most entertaining out of the bunch. And Pan's the most endearing character out of the bunch. And did Roshi train Trunks? :P

Pan X Coola I still ship it.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 am

Gog wrote:Another great chapter as usual, I'd admit that this one was the most entertaining out of the bunch. And Pan's the most endearing character out of the bunch. And did Roshi train Trunks? :P
Most entertaining? Why's that?
Roshi didn't train Trunks, it's just that they ke;t in contact after all these years and Trunks got advice from him.

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:Another great chapter as usual, I'd admit that this one was the most entertaining out of the bunch. And Pan's the most endearing character out of the bunch. And did Roshi train Trunks? :P
Roshi didn't train Trunks, it's just that they ke;t in contact after all these years and Trunks got advice from him.
Pan constantly getting hit off the mountain was, well entertaining and besides that the chapter had a lot of moments that made me smile and occasionally chuckle. It also helps that Pan and Trunk's are both great characters that work extremely well together.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Pan constantly getting hit off the mountain was, well entertaining and besides that the chapter had a lot of moments that made me smile and occasionally chuckle. It also helps that Pan and Trunk's are both great characters that work extremely well together.
Any specific moments?

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Most entertaining? Why's that?
Any specific moments?
[spoiler]Pan getting groped by Trunks, the fact that she tried to use that moment to get Trunks and when she asked Trunks to hit her off the mountain, I even enjoyed all of the Pan getting hit off the mountain scenes.[/spoiler]

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Gog wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Gog wrote:
Any specific moments?
[spoiler]Pan getting groped by Trunks, the fact that she tried to use that moment to get Trunks and when she asked Trunks to hit her off the mountain, I even enjoyed all of the Pan getting hit off the mountain scenes.[/spoiler]
I did enjoy writing the ending part where she gropes him in return :D

Kanassa wrote: