Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Kanassa wrote:Now I'm trying to remember how I described her in the first chapter... WHile resisting to look back at the first chapter...
Just as short with pink hair, and later pink-skinned. You could describe her clothes to start.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Now I'm trying to remember how I described her in the first chapter... WHile resisting to look back at the first chapter...
Just as short with pink hair, and later pink-skinned. You could describe her clothes to start.
Also, what did you think of the ending scene in Chapter 1? Abrupt? Rushed?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Kanassa wrote:Also, what did you think of the ending scene in Chapter 1? Abrupt? Rushed?
It was mysterious, revealing just enough but not too much. Can't wait to see who the characters are, but I'm guessing they're introduced the very next chapter. :lol:
MyAnimeList | AniList

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Also, what did you think of the ending scene in Chapter 1? Abrupt? Rushed?
It was mysterious, revealing just enough but not too much. Can't wait to see who the characters are, but I'm guessing they're introduced the very next chapter. :lol:
One is... Unless you don't know who 13, 14 and 15 are :D

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Kanassa wrote:One is... Unless you don't know who 13, 14 and 15 are :D
All too well...
So you have the entire story outlined, correct?
MyAnimeList | AniList

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Kanassa wrote:One is... Unless you don't know who 13, 14 and 15 are :D
All too well...
So you have the entire story outlined, correct?
I certainly do, though that outline can be adjusted somties, for example the second chapter was supposed to have an extra scene to introduce another character; but I decided that would bog the chapter down and would be better for another chapter.

Kanassa wrote:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Kanassa wrote:I certainly do, though that outline can be adjusted somties, for example the second chapter was supposed to have an extra scene to introduce another character; but I decided that would bog the chapter down and would be better for another chapter.
I see. Obviously you read my pattern in the General Fan Fiction Thread. Inefficient, yeah, but it works.

*attempts at thinking of another Pan subject, but probably fails*
MyAnimeList | AniList

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
*attempts at thinking of another Pan subject, but probably fails*
Will Pan be useless? :D

Kanassa wrote:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Kanassa wrote:Will Pan be useless? :D
Okay.
Will Pan be useless?
MyAnimeList | AniList

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Will Pan be useless? :D
Okay.
Will Pan be useless?
Basically, she'll be the Gohan of the story.

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 am

Chapter 3: Enter the Tyrant of the Fallen Empire

[spoiler]Fire rained from the toxic clouds that polluted the skies of the planet Fiz, a barrage of laser blasts hammering down to cause large explosions that enveloped chunks of soldiers in a deadly embrace, only leaving the marks of its impact in its wake. A never ending sea of stained white armour clashed with a tide of native warriors and blood of either side’s fallen comrades. “Keep pushing! Don’t let up!” Screamed one soldier into the built in COMMs of their helmets, completely annihilating a straight line of warriors in front of him. “Their numbers are thinning out, the battle is ours, lads!” It was the soldier’s last words before a Fizzian charged at him on it’s five legs, embracing him with its pincers.

The natives of the planet were a set of tall insectoids that stood towering above the average soldier, claws for cheeks with exoskeletons as strong as steel. Their pincers easily bit into the well-made armour of the standard troops, and push on through to rip their prey in two. Leaving two pieces of a screaming corpse on the battlefield.
“Commander down! Repeat, Commander d-“ Another soldier of the Galactic Trade Federation fell to the Fizzian’s razor sharp claw, immediately penetrating his chest. One by one the soldiers began to be overwhelmed by the increasing tide of Fizzian warriors, drowning in a sea of claws and screeches, until soon not even the corpses could be seen among the warriors.

A golden insect creature that had further developed to just stand on two legs “Upon this mountain of corpses we shall take back out city!” Through various clacking of the pincers that the creature thought of as a jaw, it had actually managed to speak words. An orchestra of clicking blades seemed to act as a resounding battle cry of agreement. Armies of soldiers armed to the teeth with the finest technology that the universe had to offer, soldiers who had been trained to conquer galaxies as their only purpose, and yet all they could do now was fire wildly at the oncoming horde while making a hasty retreat to their ships. But it was all for nothing as it turned out, their ships had already been overrun by the vermin this planet called it’s natives, within moments the creatures had managed to collapse the ground beneath the armies as if to drag their only method of escape deeper into the planet’s core.

From a distance a small circular probe extended its emotionless stare as the sea dragged unwilling soldiers, screaming and kicking for dear life, back into its bloody depths. The golden crusader that screamed for more corpses dashed towards the probe with a fire in it’s beady eyes, flashing the gleaming blade of it’s arm before impaling the probe.

TRANSMISSION ENDED – CONNECTION LOST – PROBE DAMAGE LEVELS CRITICAL

The myriad of dangerous buzzwords repeatedly flashed on the screen like a hollow laugh, looking down and mocking the small blue man that frustrated slammed his small fist into the console. Commander Sorbet could only shake with anger as the very familiar scene played before him, another transmission disconnecting as the final bout of troops were cut down in cold blood, another failure, another planet lost. Before he could stoop in his rage any longer a commanding and deep tone echoed throughout the mostly empty observation deck. “Have all our remaining forces retreat, we’ve lost Planet Fizz. There’s no point wasting more of our resources” Sorbet could only nod regretfully in response before sending out the retreat orders across the fleet in that sector.

From behind his large black nose could see the image slowly shift from the cut transmission, to a large 3D overview of a large complex, under a single line. “I just don’t understand how we lost. We were annihilating them! We had better weaponry, better technology, better men. By all accounts we should have been victorious” As he realised the volume of his voice he let out a quiet gasp, turning on his heel with his mouth nailed shut, his eyes locked onto the creature behind him silhouetted behind the shadows of the dimly lit room.

The hover chair came forward to reveal its egg-like shape and steep appearance, hovering only a few metres off the ground and only making a soft hiss from the engines that kept it afloat. Inside the vehicle Sorbet was only met with a frown to stare back at him, sunken in eyes against strained purple skin, the red face paint that dripped down beside it almost looked like it was dragging the eyes down for the usual look for Lord Cooler.

“Their advantage lied in territory. They have walked that desolate rock for over a millennium, thus they had knowledge of the tunnel complex beneath the planet’s surface, a matter which our forces were unaware of” His voice suggested that the ‘Emperor’ was holding back a growl as the realisation, his chair bringing him closer to the screen replaying the last moments of his army’s failure. It was hard to tell what emotion was flashing through the man’s eyes, his sunken in face and overall body language was always consistently unimpressed. No matter what occurred, you’d never get even a hint of a smile from Cooler, even when he was embracing victory. Even when he had taken the position of Emperor from his late Brother, a position he had long for since birth, he still kept that stone cold gaze.

Though maybe that was because neither the moments leading up to his ascension to the galactic throne, nor the days after had he ever hit nothing but disaster. When word of both King Cold and Frieza’s deaths had reached the surrounding systems, a fire was already lit, various planets from every corner of the empire now felt confident enough to challenge their galactic rulers. Frieza was never what someone would call a great ruler, he was petty, arrogant and worst of all wasteful of perfectly good resources. But that didn’t mean that the sudden death of the tyrant didn’t leave a large power vacuum, which no matter how fast the Empire was in filling the empty spot on the throne, allowed the seeds of chaos to take root. Rebellions were a weekly occurrence, with each passing day losing more ground as valuable resources slipped through Cooler’s fingertips. His family legacy slipping with them.

Every day was a grind, but it seemed that Cooler’s consistent face of disinterest allowed him to shelve the stress and look on forward. “That marks the last planet of that sector… Lost.” Sorbet briefly mourned yet another loss, the soldiers were loyal fighters to the end. While it was true that the members of the Cold family entered realms of power so powerful that they could destroy planets with a flick of the wrist, Cooler was not too keen on destroying vital resources. After all, the planets were allies in the first place for a reason. “If this keeps up, there migh-“

“I am well aware of our situation, Commander” A slight raise of the brow and chin, Cooler did not like to be reminded of the taint that riddled his Empire.

“O-of course you are, my Lord! I was merely talking to myself, but of course only in confidence, uh.. well…”

“Careful, Commander. Stumbling over your words could lead to a painful meeting with the floor” Sorbet wasn’t sure if that was supposed to be a joke, but just decided to smile anyway, not dumb enough to risk it. While Lord Cooler was nowhere near as prone to murdering his own men in cold blood, he was nowhere near forgiving, especially when planets are rising up to pull the rug out from under his three-toed feet. “Have you received any reports on our progress in other systems? Any more uprisings in the making?”

“I have them right here, as you requested, my Lord” The blue dwarf rushed back over to the screen along with a vigorous nod in his lord’s direction, quickly punching in a few buttons to bring up more status reports. “The inhabitants of Planet Sundeys seemed to have calmed down noticeably after that offering you gave them, though some of our supply ships have been under attack by Barbarians-”

With a few loud thuds and a gasp of breath Sorbet was easily cut off by a purple-grey skinned alien bursting into the room, an alarmed look almost pulsating from his expression as he drew his hand up to salute Sorbet. “Sir, I have urgent ne-“

“Tagoma! What is the meaning of this? You can’t just burst in like that, at least bow before your Emperor!”

The tall and slender alien known as Tagoma could only let out a disgruntled cry of surprise as his eyes moved to note Cooler, whose presence he hadn’t even realised was on the ship in the first place. “L-l-lord Cooler, sir! My deepest apologies, I didn’t mean to intrude. I didn’t think you would be…”

From the way the Arcosian’s eyes rose slightly at the display of the apologetic soldier, Sorbet would almost say that the royal was amused. “Be where? Here? On this ship, watching hundreds of men charge to their deaths as more of my empire crumbles before me?” Tagoma didn’t respond with words, only bending his back to bow his head before his lord. “Good boy. Now that you’ve had time to calm down, you may speak”

“I come with urgent news, we’ve received a distress signal. It was weak but we were able to track it to it’s source, Earth” There didn’t need to be any further explanation of the planet. Earth, the planet where Cooler became the last of his lineage, where his spot on the throne was secured. His brother, his father, both cut down by one monkey.

But Sorbet was rather confused on how this counted as urgent news. “Earth? I don’t remember sending any of our forces there after our scouts left years back. Either way, why would a distress signal be important enough to interrupt Lord Cooler while he’s trying to keep this empire running?”

Before Tagoma could open his mouth to respond Cooler’s voice instantly butted in. “It came through the Cold Ops Frequency didn’t it?” The hover chair almost ran Sorbet over on its way to bring Cooler closer to Tagoma, not caring about anything in it’s way. “Our scouts left that planet years ago, meaning that there’s only one possibility”
“Yes, sir. We received it this morning, taking hours to verify the signal”

Sorbet switched his gaze between the two, completely flabbergasted as Cooler’s expression finally changed to one of deep thought. “B-but what does this matter? I’m sorry, my lord, but I do not understand the significance of this revelation”

“That frequency is a private frequency to only be accessed by those of the Royal Clan. Aside from Frieza and Father, the only other people with access to the frequency would be Father’s personal generals, the ones he took to Earth” The hover chair brought him inches away from a sweating and kneeling Tagoma. “You’re sure of this information?”

“I’d stake my life on it, sir” The man kept himself straight, always placing himself at a lower height than Cooler as a sign of their positions. “This could mean many things, my lord”

“Frieza and King Cold are dead, our scouts can confirm that. But the Generals were always unaccounted for, it was assumed that they all perished along with Frieza, but…” His eyes drew down to the floor, his mind spiralling out to look at all the possibilities. “If even one survived, why would they wait years to make contact?”
“Maybe they had to make repairs?” Sorbet suggested.

“For over ten years?” Cooler fixed Sorbet with what one could assume was a glare, as if the small blue man had suggested something unbelievably stupid, making the already short man feel smaller. “But if there’s a chance that one still lives to this day….” King Colds’s board of generals were men at the top of their fields, men who were handpicked to nurture the Empire through its toughest times. They were the ones who Cold trusted above all, who he confided all of his secrets, all his blackmail, treaties and hidden resources to. Even Frieza would be unawre of their knowledge

With the Empire in the state of disarray it was in at the moment, both the guidance and knowledge even one general could provide would be invaluable. Knowledge of old debts that could bring rebellious planets to their knees, plus the instant credibility one general could bring to Cooler’s rule. It was too good to be true, but it was worth checking out. “Prepare my personal shuttle, I’m going to Earth myself. Either to rescue a trusted and loyal subject, or to wipe that eye sore from the face of the universe”

“Lord Cooler, if I may…” Tagoma’s voice manage to stur up some confidence just as Cooler pushed himself out of the Hover Chair, still towering above the two occupants of the room; the royal giving the man a nod as a sign to go on. “I’d think it best if I accompanied you to Earth, Sir. We already know that planet is a source of treacherous and powerful enemies after breeding killing machines like Son Goku, you’ll need backup. Commander Sorbet can back me up on my skills as a warrior”
Sorbet began to rub his hands together along with a smile that almost made him look like some type of salesman. “Uh, yes. Tagoma is among one of our finest soldiers, rivalling even those of the Ginyu force in skill!”

Cooler replied almost instantly. “Good, then I trust him to keep you safe, Commander. Just as I entrust my military tactics and affairs to you while I am gone” Cooler did not need Tagoma, he already had his personal squad in mind. “Call in my Armoured Squadron, I trust them above all else to personally accompany me”[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Because the first post isn't allowed to go over 6000 words :D

Kanassa wrote:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Kanassa wrote:Because the first post isn't allowed to go over 6000 words :D
Wait, what? You mean I won't be able to keep updating my fic thread? I know this isn't on-topic, but... man. :(
MyAnimeList | AniList

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Because the first post isn't allowed to go over 6000 words :D
Wait, what? You mean I won't be able to keep updating my fic thread? I know this isn't on-topic, but... man. :(
Yeah, you'll have to post the chapters as a seperate post... Now, read my damn fic while I have you here at gunpoint! :D

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Chapter 4: Return of the Budokai Tenkichi Tournament
[spoiler]“Onions… Check. Radishes… Check.” The Saiyan girl found her thoughts muttered aloud as she scribbled away ticks on the back of a ripped and old candy bar wrapper, the closest thing to paper she could find at the time. The brow remains of chocolate acted as some sort of ink, leaving smudges that were supposed to represent ticked check boxes. “Note to self: steal pen and paper from Bulma”

Currently the grandchild of Son Goku held her face in a hesitant twist of skin, her back to the Earth’s surface as she allowed her Ki to freely carry her across the deep blue ocean of the sky, wondering if she had forgotten anything. Wasn’t this what the candy check list was for? She internally groaned, glancing at the plastic bag hanging loosely from her arm, holding a slew of vegetables within its plastic walls. Curtesy of her sweet Grandmother Chichi.

Pan’s visits to Chichi’s old home in the mountains were pretty frequent, usually retrieving some more natural food that the woman grew in her backyard. Usually radishes. Videl always said that just because the world was blown to hell, did not mean Pan had an excuse to skip getting her nutrients and vitamins… Or whatever Radishes have in them…

Even when not on a food run Pan was happy to just pop around the house for a nice visit, the company of Chichi was a pleasant one. Well, as long as you didn’t do anything rash or stupid… Which Pan had become guilty of frequently, meaning she was met with a surprisingly effective frying pan many times. Besides, the best part of visiting Chichi was when the old lady would sit Pan down and regale her with a tale of her late-husband. Though some tales Pan found hard to believe, she was still iffy on how Goku had somehow sent a rabbit to the moon. Weird.

She made up her mind. “Note to self: Find a rabbit. If my gramps can do it, I can do it as well” The last part remained half smudged as Pan was starting to run out of chocolate ink. “I knew I should have taken the other wrapping paper from the trash, it was so much droopier” Just as she finished her regretful thought a familiar set of stretch scenery began to slowly make their way into view, prompting the girl to finally turn her body up right to cut her light gliding into a furious rush through the air. She spotted the usual row of wrecked houses that many people called home, all surrounding an uneven mixture of stone and dirt that made up the street, as the whole neighbourhood had been sinking into the ground since it was first built.

One house managed to stick out in her eye, though she wouldn’t really call the slanted collection of wood a house; more like a smaller version of a barn. It stood on the edge of the ‘street’, it’s crimson skin long since fading away, wooden surface groaning in pain as it aged. A single window allowed natural light to beam inside the far from luxurious home, giving a perfect view of… Of it.

Pan always passed by it whenever she returned home for the day and the same thing always happened, she would land on the uneven ground, internally groaning about how her feet ache due to the floor, she’d attempt to take a few steps forward. But then her head would turn. She couldn’t help but be drawn to it, a tidal wave of discord drowning her heart. The stone was smooth to touch and hadn’t lost its even edge to time yet, Trunks had carved it out himself. While not that tall in actuality, it always gave the impression of towering to Pan, like it had suddenly grown eyes to stare down at her. The round head drew her attention to the words burned into its skin.

Here lies Son Gohan
Age 757 – 780
A pure heart to the bitter end

“I bumped into Trunks again, Dad…” She only barely heard herself mutter, her feet already following a will of their own and dragging her closer to the grave stone. “He misses you, you know. We all do” Hands fell instinctively into a nervous, closed off, but respectable clasp over her stomach. “Oh, and he totally agreed to train me now. Isn’t that cool!? I’ll be just like you in no time. Okay, yeah, he said he would ‘think about it’, but that’s totally a yes in my books… You’d be proud of him, I know it. And soon, you’ll be proud of me too”

Before Pan could say more to the cold shoulder of the grave stone a loud thump erupted as a large blonde man was thrown through the front door, a smaller woman with a glare that brought a whole new meaning to the term ‘If looks could kill’ followed suit. “For the last time, Sharpner. I don’t care how many dead flowers you bring…” She brought her foot down on the man’s neck, an experience that was akin to a hammer dripping on top of paper. “When I say get off my property, I MEAN GET OFF MY PROPERTY!” After what sounded like the cracking of bones the attacking foot raised an inch, allowing the currently terrified man to scramble away from the glare of Videl Satan’s wrath. “Hurry up, before you force me to start cursing in front of my little girl”

Her arms seemed to have been pulled into a permanent cross at angle with her hips, the woman managing to take on an intimidating stance. Which sent what Pan had been told was an old childhood friend off running. “I swear, he never learns. One of these days I’m going to actually break something”

“Well, if the house is anything to go by…” Pan replied with a sideways grin, her head leaning to the left to peek around the corner of the ‘house’s foundation, where cracks infested the walls. “I think you already have. Don’t remember those cracks being here this morning”

“Maybe tossing him through the door wasn’t such a good idea…” Videl began to wonder only to merely shrug a few seconds later, before securing her eyes on the bag hanging limply rom Pan’s shoulder. “You got everything from Grandma ChiChi?” Pan responded with a brief nod, prompting Videl’s stare to become a more suspicious gaze. “Did you get into trouble?”

“Why do you always ask that!?”

“I sent you to get all this hours ago, you can circle the globe in that time” The woman made her way over to her daughter with lips purses in suspicion, slipping the bag off Pan’s shoulders and onto her hand. “What kept you? I don’t need a pack of dinosaurs arriving at our doorstep because you crashed into their nest again”

“That was one time! How was I supposed to know any better, I was still a beginner back then…”

“Or another teenager you body checked into a wall”

Pan crossed her arms and pouted, locking Videl’s gaze with her own determined fire. “I’m still not apologising; she knew what she did.” The mother merely pursed her lips and letting loose a sigh of annoyance, her hand coming up to rub her fingers against her temples.

“And here I thought you were supposed to mature when you reached 18” It made Pan giggle a bit as Videl’s stretched glare turned into a motherly smile, before turning her back to the girl to head back inside (Stepping over the remains of the door). “I hope those Radishes are still good. Kami knows what you’ve put them through”

“Yeah, yeah…” Pan fell in line with her mother to continue into the ‘house’. “You might wanna hold off on sending me for radishes now, I convinced Trunks to start training me”

Videl’s expression grew sour at this as she commented “That’s worrying”

“Don’t worry, Mom. I’ll be fine and won’t do anything too dangerous”

The woman’s expression quickly changed to a teasing smirk. “It’s not you I’m worried about, it’s Trunks. I can barely deal with you and I’m your mother” Truly, Videl’s heart went out for the Saiyan half-breed . “How is Bulma and Trunks these days? I haven’t see them in a while. Hell, I haven’t seen Bulma since…” Videl found herself letting out an awkward cough to end that sentence, pushing past another wall with a crack spewing down it.

It was undeniable that this make shift house was in a state of disrepair and not exactly the most liveable place in the neighbourhood, knowing Bulma, Videl could probably have found a better place in those camps outside Orange Star City where the Recolonization Project was underway, but both Pan and Videl couldn’t leave. Well, they could. But they didn’t want to. It had been sixteen years since that tragic event in this very town, where a loving father had fallen against the Android monstrosities. Videl supposed that why they had moved here, so they could always be close to his grave, for comfort, for him.

“Sorry, I didn’t ask. I was too busy stealing Trunks’s drink… And Bulma isn’t usually at Capsule Corp anymore when I swing by” Pan tried to fill in the void, her arms returning to nuzzle against the back of her head. “She’s really busy, huh?”

“She does have a world to rebuild, those Briefs never back down from a challenge”

“Can’t blame them” Chirped the little quarter Saiyan, skipping past her Mother and squeezing through the half open door into the living room. Inside she took a second to quickly reach to her right and flick on the lamp, acting as the only source of light in the room, illuminating a small table in the middle where an old and battered radio sat. “Wonder if there’s any music on today…”

Videl followed with a roll of her eyes. “Real music died years ago, now all you can get on that old thing is Country” Pan would never understand her mother’s flat out hatred for that particular musical genre, so she simply shook her head and returned to adjusting the knobs on the radio, static crackling from the device with a few moments of distorted and muffled voices in-between.

Soon the static began to clear up in some areas, Pan now slowing her turning of the radio’s knobs as she tried to get the exact frequency. For a girl as impatient as she was, the process was quite an arduous task. The moment she could finally make out the voice of the radio host she let out a sigh of relief that almost knocked the radio over.

“-iss Brief’s efforts to restore Orange Star City to it’s former glory have been a resounding success, in under six months the Restoration Project has given many families the break that’s been 17 years’ overdue. Recently the finishing touches were finished on the Town Square, introducing Orange Star City’s newly built and furbished Mayor’s office”

Pan let out an uninterested groan before reaching out to adjust the knob again. “This isn’t music. This is boring”

“And with that astounding news, we have brought in a special guest who wishes to make an announcement, he-… Uh, Sorry, Sir. But what was your name again?”

“Just call me ‘Announcer’. That’s what everybody else calls me”

“Uh… Right”

Videl’s ears perked up at the guest speaking, her head tilting slightly before she recognised the voice “That’s the announcer of the World Martial Arts Tournament, I heard he now runs a food stand in West City. What’s he doing on the Radio?”

“Alright, Folks. The Host here is making funny faces at me, so I’ll make this quick. As some of you might know, I’m the announcer of the World Martial Arts Tournament, a prestigious event where the most skilful and powerful warriors from all around the globe gather to lock horns in a battle of wits and strength. Where their very bodies are taken to their absolute limits and beyo- Huh? What do you mean I’m dawdling? Let me have this, it’s been yea- Fine, fine, fine”

Pan turned towards her Mother with a questioning gaze. “Hey, Mom. Isn’t that the tournament Grandpa won?” The Announcer continued.

“So, I’m proud to announce after 29 years, the return of the Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament! That’s right, a month from now, on the eight year anniversary of the android’s demise; you can come and bear witness to the heart pounding action on Paypaya Island!”

With that the Radio Host cut off the Announcer yet again and moved onto to other news, prompting Videl to walk over and turn off the radio as Pan seemed… Paralyzed. “That’s great news, I haven’t seen two professionals going at it since I was a kid an-… Pan” Videl was unsure of whether to laugh or sigh with embarrassment at the sight of her daughter practically drooling at the news. “Stop drooling, honey”

Her words fell on deaf ears as her daughter continued to hold the look of a starving predator that had just stumbled upon a juicy prey. “Hey… Mom. Do you think that mayb-“

“Pan, I may be your mother, but you’re twenty-one. You don’t need to ask me for permission to enter the tournament” Really, Son Pan could be read like an open book. “Just don’t overdo it, not everyone is a quarter alien”
Trunks was usually a night person; he’d always found the strange allure of the moon shrouded by the teasing fog of the late-night clouds pulling him in. In the darkest of times back when 18 and 17 roamed the earth, he could remember finding comfort in the moons glow, tearing through the shroud of fear like a beacon, leading him to better days. Admittedly, that line of thinking mostly came from a mix of desperation and flicking through the pages of some pretentious philosophy book. But the feeling still held merit. But tonight, was strange for Trunks. As he walked down the street of Orange Star City, receiving various looks of both fear and amazement from those around him; there was a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. A foreboding one.

It was a feeling he knew well, one that he had thought would never rear its head again. The feeling that clawed at him when he was only a moment away from discovering Gohan’s corpse, when the two androids had him surrounded, when Cell smugly tempted Vegeta with perfection. The feeling had never been misleading.
When his sixth sense told his head to turn he could only feel himself caught paralysed, his stomach seemingly turning when his gaze met another. Just across the street, under the shadow of an empty doorway, the absence of moon’s glow on the man’s face only brought out the empty azure iris’s. The man leaned against the wall, allowing Trunks to just see one side of his green vest, hanging loose against bulging muscles, just under locks of snow.

“No…” Trunks found him voice dragged violently from his throat only to make a pathetic squeak, he recognised man- No, that was no man. That was a heartless android hiding behind steel flesh. Even if Trunks couldn’t fully see the face, he could recognise the signs. The vest, the pants, the skin colour and the exact same hair. Those might not have been enough the confirm the person’s identity, but with only a moment of thought Trunks easily confirmed that there was nothing to sense from the empty vessel. “Not again, not now”

Like a hurricane tugged on reality itself everything around the boy seemed to shift, from the ground beneath his feet withering away, to the foundations and walls of every building tearing away like rotten flesh onto a scorched surface. Trunks felt his heart rate increase from a slow drawl into a rushed and furious tempo that acted as a painful sensation within his ear drums. A blanket of damp rain water stained his shoulders, he could hear them beside him laughing, taunting. And just off to the side would be where the body of his master lay, as one hand easily wrapped its fingers around Trunk’s neck.

“You better get out of here while you still can”

“So you can gang up on my friend again?”

“No!” With only a blink the distorted world of the past drained from Trunks’s view, leaving him back on the cold streets with the moon glaring down at him. As soon as he came back from his flickering nightmare Trunks was surprised to see a few people knocked flat onto their backs in front of him, all looking to him like he had done something incredible.

Upon further inspection Trunks found that he was no longer standing on the pavement, but hovering over a small hole that used to be a path, with a few cracks spreading to the building beside him. He must have powered up on accident when that Android cau- “Ah!” His eyes snapped back to across the street expecting to see Android 12 charging at him or at least approaching, but all he saw was that empty doorway, untouched without a soul in sight.

“He’s gone…” Without even turning to apologise to the people beside him Trunks rushed over to the doorway, his eyes frantically searching for any sign that the android had been there. “Was he even here in the first place? I made sure to blow up all of Gero’s labs when I came back… 13 shouldn’t be around, it’s impossible!” He had met 13 once before back in another timeline, where the Android had gone head to head with Goku with two other Androids by his side. They were defects Gero had deemed unfit to kill Goku, only releasing them out of desperation. After that Trunks had to entertain the possibility that Gero had many other androids hidden away across the globe.

He wanted to pass the experience off as a mere hallucination, 13 couldn’t of possibly be there taunting him, Trunks had blown up all of Gero’s labs. And even then, why did 13 run away? It was just a hallucination… It had to be. But as the Saiyan half breed took off into the night’s sky, the moon bearing witness to his desperate rushing through the air, he could fee that his gut had already decided. If there was android running amok, no matter how impossible it seemed to him…

He had to find out for sure.[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 am

Edited the first post with more chapter titles and directions to chapters 3 and 4.

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Chapter 5: Meet the Rouges Gallery
[spoiler]Silver eyes stared up into the abyss of light above, all three suns of the planet had risen above perfectly aligned over the shell-like tip of the mountain top, it’s gaze did not burn to touch, only emitting a small warmth that combatted the cold conditions of the planet. From her perch on the tip of her axe handle, Yarimasu gazed upon the tempered sky with a slight frown of disappointment, she felt the usual presence she’d embrace on this old mountain top a creeping sensation that told her of what lay beyond the fabric of space here. But now it also felt hollow.

“You’ll harm your eyesight glaring at the sun like that, you know” The joyous call of Shimasu dragged her ever burning gaze back to the ground, where the tall blue-skinned man sat in front of her, cross legged on the marble flooring of the overlook planted on top of the mountain. He wore robes befitting of a Kaioshin with an appearance of light crimson that exposed his broad shoulders and muscles, leading up to his thick pink lips and dark red mohawk that made his overall face a goofy mess. In front of him he’d placed two steaming cups emitting an addictive odour and a kettle atop a blanket. “A blind sister will do neither my heart or our mission any good. Now come, join me for tea”

Yarimasu stood her ground atop her perch, her owl-like irises returning to their original position. “He remains silent to me” Her hands rose to slam together, her beady eye closing her off to her sight for a moment, attempting to calm the nerves within her mind calling for panic. “He’s there, I can feel him. Yet can he not hear my pleas?”

“Maybe he’s simply resting? It has been a stressful century”

“He doesn’t sleep, he loses the strength to stay awake” While her eyes remained closed her other senses opened, feeling the area surrounding her, the raised stature of every growing grass blade, the groaning branches of the oak trees that’s number swallowed the surface below the mountain and the multiple walks of life that scaled the mountain. “He’s making me nervous”

“Don’t allow your paranoia to cloud your mind. It has been a long journey, don’t let your nerves get to you simply because the end is so close at hand” He did have a point, as their plans came closer to fruition, the Kai’s own disbelief at how far they had managed to come made her all the more certain that something was about to come along and destroy their whole foundation.

“Shimasu-” It was then that the people Shimasu had sensed earlier finally arrived at the top of the mountain, hulking creatures built of yellow scales snapped their jaws at the two as they charged forward. There seemed to be five in total, practically teen agers by this planet’s standards, surrounding the outlook with their sharp teeth bared. “Savages. How rude.”

“Kill the invaders, they are puppets of the World Razer!” Screamed one of the lizards, launching itself into the air over Shimasu, aiming it’s claws towards a surprisingly indifferent Yarimasu. “We cannot let them release him!”

He landed graceful and dashed around the Kai in question, seemingly disappearing and reappearing in various spots around her, it was a clear tactic to try and disorientate the Kai. It might have been effective if she opened her eyes. “Puppets? Our strings were cut long ago”

The lizard slammed his foot into the ground and launched off it to power his momentum into his charge, slicing his claws through the air, aiming for her throat. Only his claws stopped abruptly inches away from his prey, a gloved hand snipping up and catching him by his wrist.

“Mind if I cut in? I’ve been itching for a fight” The hand increased the strength of her grip, before immediately tugging down on the limb, in one swift motion she had torn off the creature’s arm. It took him a moment to process that his limb had just been torn off, then cam the surprised screams of pain, before he finally stumbled back to glare at his attacker.

His eyes instantly went to the playfully active furry tail that wagged in could be seen as a rude manner. “Y-you’re a Saiyan. But I thought Frieza killed you all!”

The Saiyan woman’s sadistic grin faltered to a sour frown, scoffing to her self before she landed a kick to her opponent’s head. "Don’t remind me. So embarrassing.” Her hit sent the lizard off his feet and to the ground, gasping for any sort of relief to his pain. “Hmpf, seems like even Guardians have to learn their place. Beneath the superior species’ boot heel” With that she made no hesitation in slamming her heel down on the creature’s throat, finishing him off. Turning around she was met with the sight of the remaining three fighters, their fourth seemingly meeting a similar fate to the one she had just disposed of. He laid face down with a hole through his chest, no doubt the work of the dark skinned Arcosian that floated above them, catching one of the three with his tail and swinging them around.

“Apologies, Lady Shimasu, they managed to avoid our notice an-“

The female Kai shut the Arcosian’s apology up by quickly telling him to “Just get rid of them, they’re hurting my concentration” To which he responded by simply nodding and sending the lizard in his tail’s grasp flying into its comrade, ending up with the two foes sprawling across the air in a heap.

“Out the way, Conehead, I’ve got them!” The Saiyan called out with excitement oozing from her voice, she’d been thirsting for a fight for quite a while. Quickly, she seemed to vanish from her spot and re-appear in front of the scaled ball of bodies, a grin plastered on her face. Narrowing her eyes at her target she began to charge her ki, turning her body sideways, pulling her arms back to cup her hands, knees bent and left leg raised. A purple ball of blinding light began to form in her palms, forming cracks in the ground around her feet.

“GALICK GUN!” With that scream she thrusted her hands outward to unleash a full beam of Ki that had no trouble engulfing and disintegrating the two lizards, carrying what would remain of their bodies across the planet. “Now that they’re do-“

“You missed one” A short lived gasp of anguish caught the Saiyan’s attention as the Arcosian fired a single beam through the creature’s head, at least giving the man a quick death, allowing his body to crumble to the floor.

“I didn’t miss him, I merely trusted that you’d take care of him” She shrugged in response, turning to face him with a chuckle “Sorry if I overestimated your petty abilities, Fraz-…Cool-…Frost?”

“Dashade.”

“Right, right. I mixed up the names again” She made her way past him and proceeded to the still stiff as a statue Kai, glancing sideways at the other Kai who sought to make sure his tea wasn’t damaged. In a mocking tone, she added “I keep getting so confused, all you arcopoians look the same”

With a simply glance she received a crude grin as the Arcosian visibly frowned at her jab. “It’s Arcosians, Monkey.”

“Did I touch a nerve, Welp?”

“Not yet” He responded dryly, his feet reaching the ground and his hand instinctively moving to lock behind his back.

“I better keep on poking then” They both came behind Yarimasu, Dashade bowing his head respectfully while the Saiyan simply decided to cross her arms with a smirk. “You still grumpy, Boss? We took ‘em out before they could do anything”

Finally, Yarimasu’s eyes opened. “You are quite incorrect, Torne. Check your scouter” Her tone urged the duo to quickly reach up to their green scouters, flicking the small machines to search for power levels; Immediately the scouters went crazy, screaming beeps into their ears as it found an ever-increasing power level coming up the mountain. “These were merely fodder meant to weaken us before the main course arrives. The parent.”

As if on cue an earth-shaking roar travelled up the air in front of them, threatening to knock over Shimasu’s tea. Torne and Dashade pushed themselves back into a fighting stance, but Yarimasu simply raised her arms and shook her head towards them, she would handle this. Immediately following her silent order the surface of the mountain began to vibrate with the approaching roar, the edges beginning to unravel as the glowing sharp tips of dead claws, as big as a pillar, came crashing over the side.

Before them the creature soon towered over them with only half of it’s torso showing, it’s massive hands digging into the ground while it’s long snout loomed above them bring the colossus to a frightening height. “That is a fully grown adult of this species, there’s probably a few more spread across the planet. You just killed it’s children”

“I suppose it won’t take ‘They started it’ as an answer?” While Dashade gaped at the colossus, Torne only grinned in anticipation. If only this planet had a moon, then they could have a giant battle. So many missed opportunities! “Those… Were children?” The Arcosian was a bit taken back by this factoid.

Shimasu was the one to answer in a sort of calming way. “By our standards those were walking talking adults, but technically, yes. Those were children”

Dashade looked back at the corpses they left for a moment, while Torne rolled her eyes at the display. “Lighten up, Conehead. That just means this guy will give us a better fight”

The giant opened it’s snout to let out a deafening roar, with its massive size the roar caused Dashade and Torne struggle to stand their ground. A glare of hatred aimed straight for Torne, who made no attempt to hide that she was currently standing on one of the corpses. “YOU. DO. NOT. BELONG!”

“We apologise for the brutality, but they were in our way” Yarimasu shot back with a cold exterior, leaping up from her perch and slamming her foot into the side of the lizard’s face, sending him reeling to the side. “Just like you are now. A fact I take no joy from”
She landed back on her axe handle, feet slipping down past the tip to tease the blade at the bottom, effortlessly she kicked the side of the axe like a piston, sending her and the axe into a spinning motion. As the giant moved to catch Yarimasu in his hand, he was only met with pain as the axe sliced upwards through the middle of his arm quickly, leaving half of that limb hanging off from the slash.

“Like Father, like Son” Torne noted gleefully. Shimasu held no hesitation after that of the opportunity given to her, now the Lizard’s neck was left undefended, prompting her to give her axe one more kick so that it flipped into her hand. Allowing her to grip it firmly and hold the weapon up high. The Kai moved and within a second was inches away from the giant’s neck, effortlessly swinging down and with one hint of emotion she honestly tells him. “Sorry for the inconvenience” As Yarimasu lands back on the mountain she can’t bring herself to look at the colossus’s head toppling off his body and falling to the bottom of the mountain.

“You beat him with two clean slices? How boring.” Torne’s disappointed tone pulled down her lips into a pout. She was expecting a spectacle, but she guessed this is what happened when fighters differ so widely in power.

“We’re not here to satisfy some sick bloodlust, Monkey” Dashade remarked, a slight bite to his words. “We’re here to make a difference” Torne only rolled her eyes at him yet again.

“I’m here for the Saiyans, and for Saiyans fighting is making a difference”

Yarimasu returned her weapon to her back as she made her way towards the squabbling dup. “Do you to ever stop bickering amongst yourselves?” Before either could answer with any sort of remark, she continued. “We have far more important matters to deal with. Dashade, have you tracked down that… Wizard?”

Dashade immediately straightened up like a soldier getting ordered around by a screaming commander. “I did, Mam. Babidy covered his tracks well, I can understand why the Supreme Kai had such a hard time tracking him down. Conveniently, he’s heading to Earth as we speak”

Her gaze focused on Torne. “Have you, Trosen and Kasonna made any progress on Earth”

“Some.” The Saiyan shrugged “We took care of Universe 7’s Supreme Kai. He actually managed to put up a bit of a fight”

“And the Z sword?” Shimasu visually cringed at hearing the report of Shin’s death.

“Ashes”

Yarimasu breathed a sigh of relief. “Good, I don’t want Elder Kai getting out and giving a possible threat a power up. Anything else?”

“Oh, yeah… I activated Gero’s other androids”

The Kai’s hand was very tempted to reach around and re-drawn her mighty axe “What!? That wasn’t a part of the plan!”

“It was the Doc’s idea. He even upgraded them, made them kneel to us and then had them off to cause havoc” Torne moved her hands to her hips, showing no visible care for Yarimasu’s agitation. “They’re an asset so far. And they’re not hurting the plan, so I don’t see the problem”

“The problem is you didn’t even consider running this by me or my brother”

“You’re not always available for a chat”

Yarimasu stared the Saiyan down for a moment, furrowing her brows in frustration, she knew that Torne had her part to play in all of this, but the Saiyan was troublesome. Like most Saiyans really. “Dashade will accompany you back to Earth, where I expect you to follow the plan and gather the appropriate energy. We have spent years for this moment, do not waste away all our efforts to satisfy your petty needs. Now.”

Torne turned away with a scowl and a scoff, not willing to bark back a snippy comment. Silently she walked back over to Dashade and grasped his shoulder, bringing two fingers up to her forehead. A moment later she and Dashade disappeared from view.

“You’re far too tense, Sister. Drink.” Shimasu had finally risen to his feet, holding out a cup for his sister, which thankfully she finally took bitterly. “Are you sure you want the likes of Torne to head the operations on Earth? Do you trust her?”

“I trust Torne to hit our enemies hard. And I trust Dashade to keep her in line, he’s used to keeping rabid fighters in check given his background” She raised the cup to her lips and took a relaxing sip. “Our biggest problem now is the Saiyans on Earth, while we did come to this timeline because of the absence of Goku and Vegeta, the Prince’s son may cause us some grief”

“Best not to dwell on what might be, but on what we do know. Let us trust that our rouges gallery can push on, maybe those Androids will come in use after all” He finished his own drink, picking up his fallen staff before returning to his sister. “I guess that’s us off then, to Universe 6”
“Yes…”
“Neither of us enjoy the idea of slaughtering our brothers and sisters, but we can’t have Champa or anyone else interfering”
Yarimasu locked him with a cold glare. “I won’t enjoy it, but I won’t forget that these are same brothers and sisters who so casually abandoned you” Her chin raised up to look skyward again, the hollowness was gone now, he was listening. “Champa, Beerus… Upon their corpses we shall break his chains, and he will march to the throne of the Omni-King and show that justice comes for those that deserve it, no matter their status. We will save you, Rushifa”

The night was once a precious commodity, a marvel of untapped beauty, a realm of the remaining and the shadows. The day time was reserved to be the point of movement, it was the unseen rule that the majority of motion would be carried out under the protectful gaze of a sun. When darkness beckoned it was a sign for time to slow, to quell, to capture history.

“And yet, then came sentience. From ants, to dinosaurs, to humans, to Saiyans. Creatures sneak into nature, fester in it, they fear time and disrupt it” It stood alone on a roof up high, watching the machinations of a southern bred machine as he fed the paranoia of the boy with a pleasant grin stretching it’s cheeks. It took the shape of a man, slender and regal, but pale as the moon as if born from marble. It’s right hand, the only one lacking a glove allowing its violet nails to glimmer, shot out as if to further dramatize his monologue.

The hand rotated to face the ground, dark powder daintily falling from the creature’s grasp. “The trees, the mountains, the sky… They all understood nature’s place. But these? They grow, they work, they progress, they develop, they create, destroy… No matter the hour, no matter the view. Honestly, no wonder I’m so overworked”

Pupiless eyes gazed down at the paranoid Saiyan as he took off to the sky, Trunks letting his fear and paranoia infest his expression. “You’re all so frustrating, my children. You most of all, Trunks” A light chuckle escaped his lips, past the crimson beak of his half-mask. “Ah, so beautiful. This world, so beautiful in it’s desperation and survival. It’s existence should be an insult, but I can’t help but get all tingly” His gloved finger ran up the expensive fabric of his crimson and violet suit, clutching his chest where his heart should have been.

His monologue was dissipated with the sudden intervention of a deep female voice over his scouter “You’re so weird, Kasonna.” Her tone and comment only brought more chuckles out of the man, allowing the two sharp fangs at the front of his teeth to gleam for a moment.

“Oh, Torne. It warms my core to be graced by your sultry vocals” The full blooded Saiyan was a simple joy, a promise to liven the unmoving. “Though I have little understanding of my strangeness, I am only appreciating the scenery”

“You’re standing on a roof, licking your lips, and hungrily caressing your nipples”

“I’m very enthusiastic in my appreciation”

“Perv.” She stated plainly with a rather aggressive edge, poor thing was bored out of her mind. “What’s the tinhead trio up too?”

“Playing with their food. Tut, tut, tut” Thirteen, content with the reaction he got from Trunks, strolled away with a satisfied smirk. “Gero programmed them with no manners, how rude”

“And here Dashade was hoping we’d go for the more subtle approach, he’s gonna be grumpy when he finds out the Androids are already poking the hornets nest”

“You don’t mind?”

A snort came from the other end. “As long as Thirteen remembers that the half-breeds are mine, they can cause as much havoc as they want. That’s why we re-activated them, wasn’t it?” Kasonna’s eyes trailed across the streets below him, stopping on the scene of a mother and son making their way home. “We’re gonna fight this timeline’s defenders sooner or later. I’m getting excited just thinking about fighting one of those brats, I’ve been waiting around with my blood pumping for weeks. I need to fight” She didn’t really count the lizards.

“I believe it was the good Doctor’s idea to unleash the other androids, to test his new technology on them” The mother separated from the boy, instructing him to stay by the window of a store while she went in, he was oh-so scared. “Now, if you’ll excuse me…” The boy looked up, his eyes drawn to the crimson cloak that stood out in contrast to the night sky, his eyes widening it terror at the sight of the man on the roof. “I am quite… Hungry”

“If anything happens, I’ll be waiting for an excuse to jump into the fray” Before the boys eyes, the scary man in the spooky cloak had vanished, leaving no trace or evidence that he was there in the first place. “I’ll tell that walking piece of blubber that his trinkets are doing fine. Good hunting, Pervert”

The boy turned back towards the door to the building, rushing over and slamming his fists against the hard-wooden surface, tears already threatening to burst from his eyes. “Mommy! Mommy! I saw a monster!” After a full minute of no responses the child began to full-out cry and shriek for his mother, his cries for help echoing off the empty street. He was alone.

Soon, the door finally moved open, allowing the light within to spread outside and drown the boy in it’s glow. His mother’s sweet face greeted him first, her arms following through to wrap around the boy in a caring manner, holding him close as he instinctively buries his head in her chest; bawling his eyes out.

“Shhhhh, Pumpkin. It’s going to be alright” Her tone was sweet and stuck to the boy’s ears like honey, the soothing voice managing to stop his running tears. He looked up at her, sniffling away in his fear.

“I-I was so scared… I twas dark, a-and there w-w-was this thing on the roof up there”

“Timmy…” He was met with a disappointed frown. “What did I tell you?”

“Mom, I’m serious!”

“I told you to stay right out here” All the honey was gone from her voice, her head shook, emitting a cold and nauseating aura around her. It was as if a piece of her warmth disappeared with every shake. Something was awfully wrong. “You disobeyed me”

“B-b-but… I saw…”

“You need to be punished” The boy only now noticed that the light allowed him to see the inside of the building quite clearly, and when he glanced his gaze was instantly drawn to the floor that now laid motionless on the floor. He wouldn’t make out her face, but her hair and clothes… They looked just like his mother’s…

“Mommy… Let me go…” At first it was a soft plead, before erupting into a desperate roar. “L-Let me go!”

Only then did ‘Mommy’ smile, but not a kind smile, not a sadistic smile, not even a tired smile. This smile was one of hunger, one of a predator. “You only have to give me your future”[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:01 pm

Dashade. The best character in this entire fan fiction. I expect amazing things from him, also can you sate my ships, and ship him with Yarimasu? Because that would be pee~rrffeeccttt. Also the red saiyan needs to be ended by Coola.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:27 pm

So, screwed around in Xenoverse to get a better image on some of the characters introduced:
Dashade
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Yarimasu
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Torne
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Rushifa
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Even tried to make an older looking Pan... She stole 17's jeans.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Gog wrote:Dashade. The best character in this entire fan fiction. I expect amazing things from him, also can you sate my ships, and ship him with Yarimasu? Because that would be pee~rrffeeccttt. Also the red saiyan needs to be ended by Coola.
You're ship happy

Kanassa wrote: