Fanfic: The Hakaishin of 8th universe (OneShot)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

alexhermit
Not-So-Newbie

Fanfic: The Hakaishin of 8th universe (OneShot)

Post by alexhermit » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:56 pm

So this was somewhat of a one shot that i made a while ago. I never actually released it, but i would still like to somewhat throw it out.
It basically revolves around events of after Zamasu arc in DBS and what if scenario involving other gods of destruction invading universe 7 and Goku having to fight them.

DBS- The New God of Destruction Prologue

After Sherai saved the whole universe and all of the humanity from the wrath of the previous evil tyrant god of destruction Reiten, he was able to reatomize his body and

become a male again.

Knowing that staying in his kentaishi state never will need him to use that special power of his.

Goku was at that time continuing his training with whis, when a strange light energy started to pass appear out of no where

"Huh? What is this?" Goku was surprised but stayed alert at the same time, meanwhile the whis had an alert look on his face and was curious himself to find out where did

this energy came from.

"This is very strange Goku! The power apparently is leaking out from the black hole, outside the universe this light energy is spreading not just here but cross the whole

galaxies at the snapping vast speed"

But as much as both of them were becoming concerned nor Goku or Whis were able to understand what was happening, only just moments later, the light energy started

paling creating the lesser left over of aura in the space vacuum.

When Goku returned back to earth he teleported himself to Vegeta who he spotted with Gohan as they were both discussing something.

"HEY Vegeta, Gohan you guys also caught some attention which that weird light energy alternating everywhere"

Gohan as suprised to see his father with his tensed with his tensed reaction said "Dad that thing was traveling at super fast speed, only a moment, ago the whole earth

completely lit up, and everything was so bright that it felt like almost everything was gone"

"Kakarrot did you find anything what this had to do with?" as Vegeta concerning approached him

Goku deliberating silently spoke "No Idea but after seeing it myself, Whis told me that this energy started leaking from the black hole across all galaxies, its later

possible that it could have come from another universe"

"However sensing by its ki, the energy doesn't look like it evil or anything" Goku supported

"we should still be on our guard, this is not something that we see everyday" Vegeta said

Meanwhile in Universe 8

"Almost everything is done" Sherai made a grin, as burned out as he was after spending long timeless days traveling across the universe to rebuild all the planets and stars

that he destroyed during his fight with Reiten

"As bad as it is, creating this universe was harder than destroying it" he smiled.

When he returned back to his new created earth, he decided to change the name of the planet to the "Eien no seimei" meaning the eternal life.

The one who was destined to be the sheep of his Shepard, the one who's legacy was nothing more than a blind eye that was perished by his own destruction, not

believably his rift ceased all of the destruction into creation, that he knew was the key to peace.

As Sherai was still hovering around the his new earth, he started concentration this green energy in his palms as it grew bigger its started fusing with the planet

atmosphere, as he kept linking his energy with the planet, it's started to become more and more bigger, increasing its volume as well

When he stopped, the new earth was 50 times bigger than it was previously.

"Nobody should complain now how crowded it's like to live there anymore" he spoke to himself as he chuckled.

"I'm probably going to check on some other universes, if there is something I destroyed, although it would still take years at a speeds of quantilions times faster than light

for all that Distressing energy to reach all universes, I Guess it wouldn't hurt if I decided to check on my neighbor the Universe 7 " he smirked.