Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

emperior
I Live Here

Re: Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Post by emperior » Fri May 12, 2017 7:52 am

-----Back on Earth-----

While he was training, Goku sensed King Cold's energy spiking up. Vegeta was still sparring with King Cold when Goku teleported in front of them.

"What are you doing here, Kakarot? Don't bother us!" Vegeta angrily asked. "Haven't you noticed? King Cold is under someone's spell. I can feel something strange in his ki, and he also powered up a little" Goku said.

Meanwhile, Babidi tried to control Goku's mind but with no results "It seems like this guy is awfully good... what a waste. I will just order King Cold to kill him, afterwards Vegeta will be mine!"

"So you noticed, huh?! Guess I will just kill you right now. You did me a favor by appearing here" King Cold said with a smirk on his face, and proceeded to attack Goku with a ki blast. Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to tank the blast, then he quickly ran to King Cold and knocked him off by behind with a karate chop to his neck, after surprising him with an after-image.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 pm

-----Back on Earth-----

While he was training, Goku sensed King Cold's energy spiking up. Vegeta was still sparring with King Cold when Goku teleported in front of them.

"What are you doing here, Kakarot? Don't bother us!" Vegeta angrily asked. "Haven't you noticed? King Cold is under someone's spell. I can feel something strange in his ki, and he also powered up a little" Goku said.

Meanwhile, Babidi tried to control Goku's mind but with no results "It seems like this guy is awfully good... what a waste. I will just order King Cold to kill him, afterwards Vegeta will be mine!"

"So you noticed, huh?! Guess I will just kill you right now. You did me a favor by appearing here" King Cold said with a smirk on his face, and proceeded to attack Goku with a ki blast. Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to tank the blast, then he quickly ran to King Cold and knocked him off by behind with a karate chop to his neck, after surprising him with an after-image.

However, to Goku's surprise, Cold withstands that and powers up even further, with his armor falling off. "This power, it is mine now, and you are dead. DIE FOOLS" cold screams as he fires a massive energy blast in form of a ki ball towards earth's core. Goku, shocked at cold's power easily matching, maybe even surpassing Freeza's power on namek, instantly rushed to stop the energy ball. However, the impact knocked him out. Cold, delighted and still powering up, fires another ki ball towards earth, atleast ten times bigger. However, it is suddenly impacted by a white flash of light and gets destroyed, creating massive smoke.
When smoke clears, we see Freeza standing with a shock on his face showing disbelief on cold's power and a small scratch on his right arm. He powers up, quickly moves in front of Cold and knocks him out with a punch then powers down again.

"F-Freeza! I thought you would come 19 days later. Also, you have powered up a l-lot." Vegeta, shocked and scared, asks. Freeza calmly responds "I don't know what happened, but a massive disturbance in spacetime just caused my ship to crash-land on mars despite being lightyears away. I flew all the way from there. And I am training now, that's why. This isn't even 1/10th my power."

Vegeta, highly scared and even more angry, flies away thinking "I needed to be saved by a low-class saiyan and even Freeza, that's ridiculous. I can't tolerate that, no matter what. I am the prince, I should be most powerful. I will ask bulma to create a chamber for me to train in the most extreme conditions. Super saiyan, freeza, I will surpass them ALL." His rage reaching new heights, will he be able to surpass them?

Freeza then notices a clearly visible M on cold's forehead. "Could this be connected?" he thinks.

--------- Beerus's planet ----------

"I will need to make sure that whoever is causing the disturbances doesn't realize I am still awake. I will need to cast a spell so that everyone in this universe falls under illusion that I am asleep and whis is here. This might take several hours. Then me and whis will go explore the universe. You two should stay till the spell is complete." Beerus tells everyone.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Fri May 12, 2017 5:49 pm

-----Back on Earth-----

However, to Goku's surprise, Cold withstands that and powers up even further, with his armor falling off. "This power, it is mine now, and you are dead. DIE FOOLS" cold screams as he fires a massive energy blast in form of a ki ball towards earth's core. Goku, shocked at cold's power easily matching, maybe even surpassing Freeza's power on namek, instantly rushed to stop the energy ball. However, the impact knocked him out. Cold, delighted and still powering up, fires another ki ball towards earth, atleast ten times bigger. However, it is suddenly impacted by a white flash of light and gets destroyed, creating massive smoke.
When smoke clears, we see Freeza standing with a shock on his face showing disbelief on cold's power and a small scratch on his right arm. He powers up, quickly moves in front of Cold and knocks him out with a punch then powers down again.

"F-Freeza! I thought you would come 19 days later. Also, you have powered up a l-lot." Vegeta, shocked and scared, asks. Freeza calmly responds "I don't know what happened, but a massive disturbance in spacetime just caused my ship to crash-land on mars despite being lightyears away. I flew all the way from there. And I am training now, that's why. This isn't even 1/10th my power."

Vegeta, highly scared and even more angry, flies away thinking "I needed to be saved by a low-class saiyan and even Freeza, that's ridiculous. I can't tolerate that, no matter what. I am the prince, I should be most powerful. I will ask bulma to create a chamber for me to train in the most extreme conditions. Super saiyan, freeza, I will surpass them ALL." His rage reaching new heights, will he be able to surpass them?

Freeza then notices a clearly visible M on cold's forehead. "Could this be connected?" he thinks.

"I will need to make sure that whoever is causing the disturbances doesn't realize I am still awake. I will need to cast a spell so that everyone in this universe falls under illusion that I am asleep and whis is here. This might take several hours. Then me and whis will go explore the universe. You two should stay till the spell is complete." Beerus tells everyone.

"We will start by gathering the Super Dragon Balls. Whis, how much does it take us to gather all seven?" Beerus asked Whis "It would take us a lot of time. Luckily, last time I met Vados she told me Champa already found six of them, so it should take us just around a week to find the last one, if we're lucky"

------Back on Earth------

5 days passed on Earth. Freezer decided to continue his training after putting his father in a healing chamber. Vegeta had been training non-stop but he hadn't improved that much. Goku visited Vegeta.
"Kakarot, I already told you I don't need your help! I will surpass you and Freezer just by myself!" Vegeta shouted. "Actually Vegeta I remembered about a room where time flows differently. One days inside it is worth one year of training! Only two people can enter at once, I'm going right now and you better come with me. It will take you more than a few days of training to surpass me, let alone Freezer" Goku told Vegeta "Hmph, that sounds interesting. You convinced me, I will come there. I will train for 10 days, so it will be 10 years of training. It will be enough to crush Freezer just with a punch" "I'm sorry to tell you Vegeta, but we can only train there for two days. If we spend more time, the door will lock and we will be trapped forever in that dimension" after this exchange, the two Saiyans headed to Kami's Lookout

Goku and Vegeta spent two years inside the room. The first 6 months they trained on their own, until one day, frustrated with himself, Vegeta achieved the Super Saiyan form. Full of himself, he decided to fight with Goku. The two were on par, so they decided to fight every single day for the following months. They could sense themselves getting stronger after every fight, due to their Saiyan genes.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 am

-----Back on Earth-----

"We will start by gathering the Super Dragon Balls. Whis, how much does it take us to gather all seven?" Beerus asked Whis "It would take us a lot of time. Luckily, last time I met Vados she told me Champa already found six of them, so it should take us just around a week to find the last one, if we're lucky"

5 days passed on Earth. Freezer decided to continue his training after putting his father in a healing chamber. Vegeta had been training non-stop but he hadn't improved that much. Goku visited Vegeta.
"Kakarot, I already told you I don't need your help! I will surpass you and Freezer just by myself!" Vegeta shouted. "Actually Vegeta I remembered about a room where time flows differently. One days inside it is worth one year of training! Only two people can enter at once, I'm going right now and you better come with me. It will take you more than a few days of training to surpass me, let alone Freezer" Goku told Vegeta "Hmph, that sounds interesting. You convinced me, I will come there. I will train for 10 days, so it will be 10 years of training. It will be enough to crush Freezer just with a punch" "I'm sorry to tell you Vegeta, but we can only train there for two days. If we spend more time, the door will lock and we will be trapped forever in that dimension" after this exchange, the two Saiyans headed to Kami's Lookout

Goku and Vegeta spent two years inside the room. The first 6 months they trained on their own, until one day, frustrated with himself, Vegeta achieved the Super Saiyan form. Full of himself, he decided to fight with Goku. The two were on par, so they decided to fight every single day for the following months. They could sense themselves getting stronger after every fight, due to their Saiyan genes.

However, they soon realized that they couldn't handle more than 1 year in the dimension, and therefore they left it in one year instead of two.

Not too far, Freeza was training. "FIRE" he screams, his eyes closed, levitating in air, and hundreds of blasters shoot energy at the same time, each capable of levelling a skyscraper. Freeza easily deflects them with a single swipe of his hand, with his back turned. "Wait, I sense 170 of you and only 169 blasts. So, one of you is incompetent and Freeza's army has no place for incompetents" Freeza says without turning or opening his eyes. In the same instant, he releases a massive kiai burst, precisely decapicitating the soldier who forgot to fire his gun and leaving all others unharmed.
"Hmm, my control has increased but I need to train further and push myself harder. I think fighting that super saiyan will increase my abilities even further" he thinks, "but before that, I must perfect the ability to hide my true power. I can't let anyone know my real current power."

Then Freeza turns his attention to king cold "He has healed completely. Interesting, he should not have recovered that much in a month even inside healing chamber. What could be the reason?"He tells his slaves to remove cold from healing chamber and knocks him out again.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sat May 13, 2017 11:59 am

-----Back on Earth-----

Meanwhile, Babidi tried to control Goku's mind but with no results "It seems like this guy is awfully good... what a waste. I will just order King Cold to kill him, afterward Vegeta will be mine!"

"So you noticed, huh?! Guess I will just kill you right now. You did me a favor by appearing here" King Cold said with a smirk on his face and proceeded to attack Goku with a ki blast. Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to tank the blast, then he quickly ran to King Cold and knocked him off by behind with a karate chop to his neck, after surprising him with an after-image.

When the smoke clears, we see Freeza standing with a shock on his face showing disbelief on cold's power and a small scratch on his right arm. He powers up, quickly moves in front of Cold and knocks him out with a punch then powers down again.

Vegeta, highly scared and even angrier, flies away thinking "I needed to be saved by a low-class Saiyan and even Freeza, that's ridiculous. I can't tolerate that, no matter what. I am the prince, I should be most powerful. I will ask Bulma to create a chamber for me to train in the most extreme conditions. Super Saiyan, freeza, I will surpass them ALL." His rage reaching new heights, will he be able to surpass them?

"I will need to make sure that whoever is causing the disturbances doesn't realize I am still awake. I will need to cast a spell so that everyone in this universe falls under the illusion that I am asleep and whis is here. This might take several hours. Then me and whis will go explore the universe. You two should stay till the spell is complete." Beerus tells everyone.

5 days passed on Earth. Freeza decided to continue his training after putting his father in a healing chamber. Vegeta had been training non-stop but he hadn't improved that much. Goku visited Vegeta.
"Kakarot, I already told you I don't need your help! I will surpass you and Freeza just by myself!" Vegeta shouted. "Actually Vegeta I remembered about a room where time flows differently. One day inside it is worth one year of training! Only two people can enter at once, I'm going right now and you better come with me. It will take you more than a few days of training to surpass me, let alone Freeza" Goku told Vegeta "Hmph, that sounds interesting. You convinced me, I will come there. I will train for 10 days, so it will be 10 years of training. It will be enough to crush Freeza just with a punch" "I'm sorry to tell you Vegeta, but we can only train there for two days. If we spend more time, the door will lock and we will be trapped forever in that dimension" after this exchange, the two Saiyans headed to Kami's Lookout

However, they soon realized that they couldn't handle more than 1 year in the dimension, and therefore they left it in one year instead of two.

Not too far, Freeza was training. "FIRE" he screams, his eyes closed, levitating in the air, and hundreds of blasters shoot energy at the same time, each capable of leveling a skyscraper. Freeza easily deflects them with a single swipe of his hand, with his back turned. "Wait, I sense 170 of you and only 169 blasts. So, one of you is incompetent, and Freeza's army has no place for incompetents" Freeza says without turning or opening his eyes. In the same instant, he releases a massive kiai burst, precisely decapitating the soldier who forgot to fire his gun and leaving all others unharmed.
"Hmm, my control has increased but I need to train further and push myself harder. I think fighting that Super Saiyan will increase my abilities even further" he thinks, "but before that, I must perfect the ability to hide my true power. I can't let anyone know my real current power."

Then Freeza turns his attention to king cold "He has healed completely. Interesting, he should not have recovered that much in a month even inside the healing chamber. What could be the reason?" He tells his slaves to remove Cold from the healing chamber and knocks him out again.

After finishing his training with Vegeta, Goku realized his limitations. He felt there was something strange with Freeza, who was definitely holding back his true power. As soon as he and Vegeta stepped out of the room of space and time, they were met by Piccolo and Gohan. "Piccolo, what's happened to you? Your ki feels different!" Goku said. "Me and Kami decided to merge. We won't be taking any risk, and I still don't trust Freeza. It's better to not have the Dragon Balls on Earth as long as that monster is living here. He is stronger than all of us, and he could still try to wish for immortality, in which case we would have no hope of defeating him. As long as New Namek is safe and only us know its location, we can still use the other sets of Dragon Balls in case we need them again" - "So you're entering the room too, Namekian?!" Vegeta said "You won't need to waste time. I'm now a Super Saiyan, and I'm a Saiyan elite so I must be the strongest warrior ever!" he continued
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 13, 2017 12:42 pm

-----Back on Earth-----

Meanwhile, Babidi tried to control Goku's mind but with no results "It seems like this guy is awfully good... what a waste. I will just order King Cold to kill him, afterward Vegeta will be mine!"

"So you noticed, huh?! Guess I will just kill you right now. You did me a favor by appearing here" King Cold said with a smirk on his face and proceeded to attack Goku with a ki blast. Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to tank the blast, then he quickly ran to King Cold and knocked him off by behind with a karate chop to his neck, after surprising him with an after-image.

When the smoke clears, we see Freeza standing with a shock on his face showing disbelief on cold's power and a small scratch on his right arm. He powers up, quickly moves in front of Cold and knocks him out with a punch then powers down again.

Vegeta, highly scared and even angrier, flies away thinking "I needed to be saved by a low-class Saiyan and even Freeza, that's ridiculous. I can't tolerate that, no matter what. I am the prince, I should be most powerful. I will ask Bulma to create a chamber for me to train in the most extreme conditions. Super Saiyan, freeza, I will surpass them ALL." His rage reaching new heights, will he be able to surpass them?

"I will need to make sure that whoever is causing the disturbances doesn't realize I am still awake. I will need to cast a spell so that everyone in this universe falls under the illusion that I am asleep and whis is here. This might take several hours. Then me and whis will go explore the universe. You two should stay till the spell is complete." Beerus tells everyone.

5 days passed on Earth. Freeza decided to continue his training after putting his father in a healing chamber. Vegeta had been training non-stop but he hadn't improved that much. Goku visited Vegeta.
"Kakarot, I already told you I don't need your help! I will surpass you and Freeza just by myself!" Vegeta shouted. "Actually Vegeta I remembered about a room where time flows differently. One day inside it is worth one year of training! Only two people can enter at once, I'm going right now and you better come with me. It will take you more than a few days of training to surpass me, let alone Freeza" Goku told Vegeta "Hmph, that sounds interesting. You convinced me, I will come there. I will train for 10 days, so it will be 10 years of training. It will be enough to crush Freeza just with a punch" "I'm sorry to tell you Vegeta, but we can only train there for two days. If we spend more time, the door will lock and we will be trapped forever in that dimension" after this exchange, the two Saiyans headed to Kami's Lookout

Not too far, Freeza was training. "FIRE" he screams, his eyes closed, levitating in the air, and hundreds of blasters shoot energy at the same time, each capable of leveling a skyscraper. Freeza easily deflects them with a single swipe of his hand, with his back turned. "Wait, I sense 170 of you and only 169 blasts. So, one of you is incompetent, and Freeza's army has no place for incompetents" Freeza says without turning or opening his eyes. In the same instant, he releases a massive kiai burst, precisely decapitating the soldier who forgot to fire his gun and leaving all others unharmed.
"Hmm, my control has increased but I need to train further and push myself harder. I think fighting that Super Saiyan will increase my abilities even further" he thinks, "but before that, I must perfect the ability to hide my true power. I can't let anyone know my real current power."

Then Freeza turns his attention to king cold "He has healed completely. Interesting, he should not have recovered that much in a month even inside the healing chamber. What could be the reason?" He tells his slaves to remove Cold from the healing chamber and knocks him out again.

After finishing his training with Vegeta, Goku realized his limitations. He felt there was something strange with Freeza, who was definitely holding back his true power. As soon as he and Vegeta stepped out of the room of space and time, they were met by Piccolo and Gohan. "Piccolo, what's happened to you? Your ki feels different!" Goku said. "Me and Kami decided to merge. We won't be taking any risk, and I still don't trust Freeza. It's better to not have the Dragon Balls on Earth as long as that monster is living here. He is stronger than all of us, and he could still try to wish for immortality, in which case we would have no hope of defeating him. As long as New Namek is safe and only us know its location, we can still use the other sets of Dragon Balls in case we need them again" - "So you're entering the room too, Namekian?!" Vegeta said "You won't need to waste time. I'm now a Super Saiyan, and I'm a Saiyan elite so I must be the strongest warrior ever!" he continued

----Near the edge of space----

"So this is where the source of the anomaly is?" Beerus asked.

"Yes, at least the part of it that originates in our universe," Whis answered.

"Funny... I don't see anything unusual..."

"Hold on a bit," said the angel, as he peered into his staff, scanning the universe again. "Hmm... I can't seem to isolate it. However, the origin point does seem to be very close to the border of the Demon Realm."

"Perhaps Dabura knows something about this... I suggest we pay him a visit."

"I concur. We're already practically at his doorstop, so we should arrive there in less than a minute."

Little did they know that Dabura was no longer in the Demon Realm, as he and his new master Babidi were en route to Earth on their spaceship.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu May 18, 2017 12:07 pm

-----Back on Earth-----

----Near the edge of space----

"So this is where the source of the anomaly is?" Beerus asked.

"Yes, at least the part of it that originates in our universe," Whis answered.

"Funny... I don't see anything unusual..."

"Hold on a bit," said the angel, as he peered into his staff, scanning the universe again. "Hmm... I can't seem to isolate it. However, the origin point does seem to be very close to the border of the Demon Realm."

"Perhaps Dabura knows something about this... I suggest we pay him a visit."

"I concur. We're already practically at his doorstop, so we should arrive there in less than a minute."

Little did they know that Dabura was no longer in the Demon Realm, as he and his new master Babidi were en route to Earth on their spaceship.

------- Universe 11 -------

Cooler finds himself surrounded by a bunch of warriors, red face, white body, around 3 feet tall humanoids, carrying wooden-looking spears. However, he feels very weak ki from the aliens, like barely half of a regular human's power. Cooler is laughing from inside, "hahaha, they think they can take me down with a bunch of wooden spears? I can easily kill them with a flick of my tail, but I will wait and have fun"

"We are worgians, natives of planet worgia. You have committed a crime trespassing here. You are answerable to our king." The aliens introduce themselves and take the prisoner to their king, who was about 7 feet tall, completely red in color wearing a thick armor. His ki felt like an average low-class saiyan. "Trespasser, you are found guilty of setting your foot on my land. I will give you one day to leave or otherwise you die by the hands of my warriors. THE RED KING HAS SPOKEN"
"Don't make me laugh bud, I am not leaving anywhere. I can erase you all with a flick of my tail." Cooler respods in a firm tone. "So you think that? Okay, I will give you a chance, you get to live here without any trouble if you defeat 10 of my warriors by using your tail alone. THE RED KING HAS SPOOOOKEN"

Cooler agrees with a chuckle. Then 10 warriors of red king attack him with their spears, but they all get flicked away by his tail. Cooler then decides to show his power, and powers up. An extremely fast and powerful flick of his tail collides with the worgians, but to his surprise, not only they live, but they are unharmed. "How? That shot could've hurt even Freeza!" Cooler then realizes that they all are surrounded by a powerful invisible forcefield. "My forcefields can withstand strikes which can level moons" red king chuckles.

Cooler decides to go all out and unleashes his full power. He charges his tail with ki and to its utmost limit. With each full powered strike, he shatters forcefields of worgian warriors. Luckily for him, he was too fast for them. However, soon his luck runs out when he decides to let them try to hurt him with their spears "They will shatter on impac-------AAAAAAAARGHHHHH" he screams in pain as the spear not only goes through his tail, but also pierces his body and almost goes through his heart. Cooler is pissed off and in a short burst, he throws a powerful kiai which disintegrates worgians without their forcefields.

"Impressive, I never thought someone can be that powerful and not be a part of pride troopers. Stranger, you have earned the right to stay on this planet. I give you an offer - you are brave warrior, lead my army. You will be no man's slave, and I will treat you as my equal. You can rule planets if you want, but before that we will need to take out pride troopers, who you encountered before teleporting here. They are our common enemies. THE RED KING HAS SPOKENNNNN"

"How do you know about that" cooler asks curiously. "Our tech surpasses the limits of spacetime. You know that spear, it can cut through time, our swords can slice space. We can teleport through galaxies, realms and to the edge of the universe. We are working on the tech to master teleportation between the universes themselves. But before that, I need a warrior powerful enough to shatter planets and calm enough to analyze even the most difficult situations. So stranger, tell me your name and also tell me if you accept my offer. I generally hate death of my fellow worgians but I will forgive you seeing your impressive power display. Also, don't even try to fight me, my armor is equipped with all tech I told you about, and can withstand going into the sun and even black holes. Even you can't scratch it. THE RED KING HAS SPOKEN.''

Cooler wonders whether he should accept the offer or not.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Thu May 18, 2017 12:32 pm

----Somewhere----
HuuuaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yyyyaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeh!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Hyyyaaaaaaaaaaaah!
HuuuaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yyaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeh!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Hyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Kaaaaaaaaaaa
meeeeeeeeee
haaaaaaaaaa
meeeeeeeeee
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYYYEYAYYAYEYAYEAHAHAHAYYAHAHUAUHAUHAHHA.

HUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGH

They blew it up!

If you did read it please tell me how.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 pm

----Somewhere----
HuuuaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yyyyaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeh!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Hyyyaaaaaaaaaaaah!
HuuuaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yyaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeh!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Hyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Kaaaaaaaaaaa
meeeeeeeeee
haaaaaaaaaa
meeeeeeeeee
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYYYEYAYYAYEYAYEAHAHAHAYYAHAHUAUHAUHAHHA.

HUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGH

They blew it up!

"What? I didn't get that at all!" Puar said in confusion.

"What do you mean, I acted it out perfectly!" Yamcha replied. "You asked me to tell you what happened when Goku fought Freeza on the planet Namek... at the end, they blew it up!"

"How do you know? You weren't even there!"

"I was watching from King Kai's!"

"Just... don't do that again, okay? It's kind of freaky when you're grunting and screaming to yourself so much like that!" Puar admonished him.

"Fine," Yamcha replied dejectedly...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 am

Chapter 3

----- Earth - Universe 7 -----

Freeza's intense training continues as he continues to improve beyond any possible limits. "I have suppressed my power level to be exact equal to one of you. I have equal power as any of you right now, and you have numbers advantage on your side. If you 30 combined can beat me, I will gift each and everyone of you a planet to rule on, and you will be free from my rule. If you lose, then you will taste death in the most painful way. To make it fair, I will not use my hands and legs and keep my eyes closed. Start!!" he orders in a firm voice. Then he takes down every single one of them with one pressure-point strike each with his tail before they can land one attack on him, followed by beheading all of them with a single invisible ki blade.

"I have improved my skill considerably, but it is still far from my best. I believe my potential is far higher than this. I think training with those saiyans at 10% of my power will be the best idea" he thinks. Seconds later, Goku teleports right in front of him, "Hey Freeza, I want to fight you at my full power. But I need to make sure that all earthlings are safe, so I propose we fight somewhere else, on some other planet. What do ya think?" Goku asks him.
"Hmm, I don't care about lives of earthlings, but I also want to test my current power without holding back. I accept your proposal. But I can fly in space and survive in any conditions, but you need oxygen. How will you reach other planets?"
"You can fly up to a suitable planet and flare your ki. I will teleport there."
"Okay"
Freeza flies up and in seconds, he is out in the solar system. Within 10 minutes, he finds a large suitable planet for their fight, and flares up his ki, causing Goku to teleport there.
"I can get rid of him right now, but that will make me more enemies. I should focus on befriending earthlings right now. Maybe we can get strong enough to take out gods, and then I will be unstoppable." Freeza thinks. He powers up to 10% of his power ''This is my current full power saiyan, I want to see yours" he lies to Goku who is shocked at Freeza's display of power. "I couldn't believe you can get this much strong. But I am even stronger" Goku releases his full powers and destroys nearby mountains as a side effect.

Both of them fight for hours, with Freeza not showing any of the new techniques he learnt during last month of training. Goku seems to have slight upper hand. "Okay, I will now show you something I learnt during training" and Freeza releases a massive kiai pushing back Goku. Goku atacks, but his blows seem to have no effect. "I have covered my entire body in a ki shield. Nothing can penetrate this."
"Nothing you say?" Goku attacks with a destructo disc and it manages to crack Freeza's ki shield and scratches his skin. "I'm impressed. I have a lot to learn still. My death saucers seemed to have no effect on this"
They continue to fight, with Freeza slowly and steadily getting advantage. Near the end, Goku seemed to be badly beaten up, and down. "I win" says the tyrant with a glorious tone. "No" Goku yells "KAIOKEN" and in an instant, he he filled with a red aura, combining with his super saiyan power, and his powers massively amped. He uses the last ounce of his strength to punch Freeza, and manages to knock him down.
"I win, hehe" Goku says as he passes out from the strain of using this combination. Freeza is smiling as he is knocked down. "Damn, he managed to beat me, I need to get better than this scum." he thinks as he flies away towards earth.

After about two days, Goku wakes up and teleports to earth.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza