Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

emperior
I Live Here

Re: Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Post by emperior » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:33 pm

---scene cuts off to cooler---

"Finally I will get what I was looking for, all these years. Finally I will be able to surpass my brother for once and forever, and become the strongest being in the universe', thinks cooler, with his eyes set focused at a green-glowing object around 1 million km away from him. 'With my power being supplemented by the Big Gete Star, I estimate that my Power Level will be over 140,000,000!"

Cooler chuckled savagely as his ship soared toward the Big Gete Star. "With my brother out of the way, the whole universe will be mine. NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY! Not Majin Buu, not daddy dearest...not even Beerus!"

Suddenly, Cooler felt a tap on his shoulder.

"You were saying?"

Cooler gasped. "L-L-L-Lord Beerus! What are you doing here!?"

"We noticed several planets disappearing, and tracked the source to this interstellar parasite," Whis said, appearing next to Beerus, as he pointed at the Big Gete Star. "As a favor to the Kaioshin, Lord Beerus agreed to destroy it."

"Those planets were very important," Beerus growled quietly. "Now I'll never be able to own the full line of lewd figures!"

"Lewd?" Cooler queried. "You mean the Legit Edwardian Waffle Dishes? I had no idea such a rare platter were created on this side of the galaxy sir, I-"

"-Stop trying to distract me, Cooler." A cruel set of eyes developed on the God's face. "Stop the ship, or be destroyed." Cooler grit his teeth at his defeat: As he was speaking, Cooler had set the controls to accelerate, hoping to reach his target before the deity would have noticed.

"You thought I wouldn't have noticed you still haven't stopped the ship?" said Beerus. "But I'm curious to see the power which would make you even stronger than me. Then I will destroy you"
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:57 pm

"Finally I will get what I was looking for, all these years. Finally I will be able to surpass my brother for once and forever, and become the strongest being in the universe', thinks cooler, with his eyes set focused at a green-glowing object around 1 million km away from him. 'With my power being supplemented by the Big Gete Star, I estimate that my Power Level will be over 140,000,000!"

Cooler chuckled savagely as his ship soared toward the Big Gete Star. "With my brother out of the way, the whole universe will be mine. NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY! Not Majin Buu, not daddy dearest...not even Beerus!"

"You were saying?"

"We noticed several planets disappearing, and tracked the source to this interstellar parasite," Whis said, appearing next to Beerus, as he pointed at the Big Gete Star. "As a favor to the Kaioshin, Lord Beerus agreed to destroy it."

"Those planets were very important," Beerus growled quietly. "Now I'll never be able to own the full line of lewd figures!"

"Lewd?" Cooler queried. "You mean the Legit Edwardian Waffle Dishes? I had no idea such a rare platter were created on this side of the galaxy sir, I-"

"-Stop trying to distract me, Cooler." A cruel set of eyes developed on the God's face. "Stop the ship, or be destroyed." Cooler grit his teeth at his defeat: As he was speaking, Cooler had set the controls to accelerate, hoping to reach his target before the deity would have noticed.

"You thought I wouldn't have noticed you still haven't stopped the ship?" said Beerus. "But I'm curious to see the power which would make you even stronger than me. Then I will destroy you"

"Ergh...very well. As you wish, my lord. But if I may ask...how exactly did you enter my ship? How were you even able to hear me in the vacuum of space?" Cooler inquired, realizing that Beerus would have had to have heard him talking to himself before coming aboard.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:10 pm

"You were saying?"

"Ergh...very well. As you wish, my lord. But if I may ask...how exactly did you enter my ship? How were you even able to hear me in the vacuum of space?" Cooler inquired, realizing that Beerus would have had to have heard him talking to himself before coming aboard.

"I'm a god, don't question it" Beerus retorted bluntly, licking his paw "Now stop stalling and make with this new god-like power. You better not disappoint me, or I'll destroy you. And take all your pudding"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:16 am

"You were saying?"

"I'm a god, don't question it" Beerus retorted bluntly, licking his paw "Now stop stalling and make with this new god-like power. You better not disappoint me, or I'll destroy you. And take all your pudding"

"Eh, my lord, you see, that freeza was born with a po----" "Shut up", yells Beerus, as Cooler tries to distract him with diplomatic talk. "Prepare to get destroyed for wasting my time". Beerus charges up a huge energy ball and is about to let it go when suddenly, out of nowhere, a mysterious portal appears, and Cooler falls backwards into it.

"Where am I? Is it afterlife? Am I still alive?" Cooler thinks to himself. However, suddenly, he feels a large power level flying past him at super-speeds. "Hmm, I need to be careful. I don't know where I am and how powerful beings might be present here". Cooler thinks.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:33 am

---cut back to Freeza---

Just as he was about to step into the airlock and leave the ship, another soldier ran up to him and saluted. "Sir!"

"This had better be important," the tyrant replied testily, "because if it isn't, you just forfeited your life."

The soldier gulped. "Yes, it is, sir! We've lost track of your brother! It seems as if he has just disappeared!"

"What do you mean, disappeared?"

"One moment we were tracking his ki signature, and the next it just vanished! We have no idea what happened."

"Are you sure it isn't just the equipment malf-" Freeza was cut off by a brilliant light as the Big Gete Star, along with the planet it was beginning to attach itself too, suddenly exploded. The ship began rocking with the shockwaves and the soldier was thrown to the ground. Freeza looked out the window, observing the spectacle. Being the foremost expert in the galaxy when it came to the subject of planetary destruction, he immediately recognized the distinct style, and knew that it could only have been the work of one person.

"Beerus! What is he doing here!?"
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 am

---cut back to Freeza---

Just as he was about to step into the airlock and leave the ship, another soldier ran up to him and saluted. "Sir!"

"This had better be important," the tyrant replied testily, "because if it isn't, you just forfeited your life."

The soldier gulped. "Yes, it is, sir! We've lost track of your brother! It seems as if he has just disappeared!"

"One moment we were tracking his ki signature, and the next it just vanished! We have no idea what happened."

"Are you sure it isn't just the equipment malf-" Freeza was cut off by a brilliant light as the Big Gete Star, along with the planet it was beginning to attach itself too, suddenly exploded. The ship began rocking with the shockwaves and the soldier was thrown to the ground. Freeza looked out the window, observing the spectacle. Being the foremost expert in the galaxy when it came to the subject of planetary destruction, he immediately recognized the distinct style, and knew that it could only have been the work of one person.

Freeza then remembers the time where he and beerus went on a planet-destruction contest, and foolishly, he challenged beerus in a fight. That ended in a mere finger-flick, one of the only two times freeza has felt what it is like to be outclassed. "I wonder how the fight on namek would have ended if I had fought the super saiyan with my full power". Suddenly, a flashback of the Namek fight appears in his head.

---flashback---

"I want to fight you at your best, take your time and come at me with 100% of your power" says Goku, the saiyan who dared challenge Freeza. "The planet will blow up in 2 minutes, and I will survive, but you will die", freeza says as he is charging his power, after being rendered helpless by the super saiyan even after using half of his true power.

"There is little chance you could survive my 100% power, even when I am damaged to such extent, but do you think I rule my huge intergalactic empire on just chance?" Freeza says with a grin on his face, his eyes glowing. Goku realizes what he is trying to do, and terror can be seen on his face. Freeza fires a massive eye-beam on the ground but Goku quickly rushes in front of it and deflects it to space. However, it was just a distraction, and a huge energy ball releases from his left hand, and buries into the ground. "DIE" freeza screams. BOOOOOOM!!!! The planet explodes into nothing but dust. Goku dies. The impact knocks out Freeza, and it takes him 3 days to regain consciousness, and one month to fly to his base planet.

---- flashback ends ----

"Beerus would not be defeated by just a planet-explosion. There is nothing in the known universe which can stop him. However, if I am to become the unquestionable strongest in the universe, I will have to remove beerus from the way. But right now, it is advisable to leave" Freeza thinks as he orders his servants to prepare the ship to leave the planet instantly and go to his base planet.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:26 am

---cut back to Freeza---

Freeza then remembers the time where he and beerus went on a planet-destruction contest, and foolishly, he challenged beerus in a fight. That ended in a mere finger-flick, one of the only two times freeza has felt what it is like to be outclassed. "I wonder how the fight on namek would have ended if I had fought the super saiyan with my full power". Suddenly, a flashback of the Namek fight appears in his head.

---flashback---

"I want to fight you at your best, take your time and come at me with 100% of your power" says Goku, the saiyan who dared challenge Freeza. "The planet will blow up in 2 minutes, and I will survive, but you will die", freeza says as he is charging his power, after being rendered helpless by the super saiyan even after using half of his true power.

"There is little chance you could survive my 100% power, even when I am damaged to such extent, but do you think I rule my huge intergalactic empire on just chance?" Freeza says with a grin on his face, his eyes glowing. Goku realizes what he is trying to do, and terror can be seen on his face. Freeza fires a massive eye-beam on the ground but Goku quickly rushes in front of it and deflects it to space. However, it was just a distraction, and a huge energy ball releases from his left hand, and buries into the ground. "DIE" freeza screams. BOOOOOOM!!!! The planet explodes into nothing but dust. Goku dies. The impact knocks out Freeza, and it takes him 3 days to regain consciousness, and one month to fly to his base planet.

---- flashback ends ----

"Beerus would not be defeated by just a planet-explosion. There is nothing in the known universe which can stop him. However, if I am to become the unquestionable strongest in the universe, I will have to remove beerus from the way. But right now, it is advisable to leave" Freeza thinks as he orders his servants to prepare the ship to leave the planet instantly and go to his base planet.

Just then, Whis and Beerus materialized on the bridge of Freeza's ship.

"Freeza, surely you wouldn't be so rude as to just up and leave without first treating us to a meal, would you?" the Hakaishin asked.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 am

---cut back to Freeza---

Freeza then remembers the time where he and Beerus went on a planet-destruction contest, and foolishly, he challenged Beerus in a fight. That ended in a mere finger-flick, one of the only two times Freeza has felt what it is like to be outclassed. "I wonder how the fight on namek would have ended if I had fought the super saiyan with my full power". Suddenly, a flashback of the Namek fight appears in his head.

---flashback---

"I want to fight you at your best, take your time and come at me with 100% of your power" says Goku, the saiyan who dared challenge Freeza. "The planet will blow up in 2 minutes, and I will survive, but you will die", Freeza says as he is charging his power, after being rendered helpless by the super saiyan even after using half of his true power.

---- flashback ends ----

"Freeza, surely you wouldn't be so rude as to just up and leave without first treating us to a meal, would you?" the Hakaishin asked.

"S-Sure Lord Beerus, you can have all the food you want!" Freeza told Beerus "(Damn it, I was just about to go training. Thinking about that damn Super Saiyan always makes my blood boil, it's a better pre-workout than caffeine!)" he thought.

"Zarbon, Dodoria! Bring here all the best food we have for Lord Beerus" ordered Freeza "S-Sure Lord" the two replied and, while they were bringing food, they whispered each others "Don't you believe it's a little stupid for Lord Freezer to call us like the deceased old servants of him? Is he so lazy he can't even bother learn our names?" said the soldier who was nicknamed Zarbon "Just shut up and be grateful we are still alive!" the new Dodoria replied.

"By the way, I believed you were killed, Freeza. How come you are still alive?" said Beerus while he was enjoying his meal.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:35 pm

---cut back to Freeza---

Freeza then remembers the time where he and Beerus went on a planet-destruction contest, and foolishly, he challenged Beerus in a fight. That ended in a mere finger-flick, one of the only two times Freeza has felt what it is like to be outclassed. "I wonder how the fight on namek would have ended if I had fought the super saiyan with my full power". Suddenly, a flashback of the Namek fight appears in his head.

---flashback---

"I want to fight you at your best, take your time and come at me with 100% of your power" says Goku, the saiyan who dared challenge Freeza. "The planet will blow up in 2 minutes, and I will survive, but you will die", Freeza says as he is charging his power, after being rendered helpless by the super saiyan even after using half of his true power.

---- flashback ends ----

"S-Sure Lord Beerus, you can have all the food you want!" Freeza told Beerus "(Damn it, I was just about to go training. Thinking about that damn Super Saiyan always makes my blood boil, it's a better pre-workout than caffeine!)" he thought.

"Zarbon, Dodoria! Bring here all the best food we have for Lord Beerus" ordered Freeza "S-Sure Lord" the two replied and, while they were bringing food, they whispered each others "Don't you believe it's a little stupid for Lord Freezer to call us like the deceased old servants of him? Is he so lazy he can't even bother learn our names?" said the soldier who was nicknamed Zarbon "Just shut up and be grateful we are still alive!" the new Dodoria replied.

"By the way, I believed you were killed, Freeza. How come you are still alive?" said Beerus while he was enjoying his meal.

"Eh, lord beerus. There is nothing in the universe other than you which can destroy me at my full power" Freeza replies with a fake smile, in an extremely polite voice as always, hiding the expressions of fear and rage.
"Yawn, I am feeling sleepy. I woke up a few years too early, time to go to sleep. Freeza, remember that this is my universe, and only I have the right to destroy planets unnecessarily. I will not think twice before destroying you if you don't control yourself. Whis, let us leave". Beerus calmly and strongly states his commands and then in a blink of an eye, he and whis are gone lightyears away.

"Sigh, what a relief. Atleast for a few months no one would be in my way." Freeza thinks. "Mr Zarbon, turn on the display for my father's spaceship. He might be about to arrive on the earth". The green alien who is new main henchmen of the emperor, instantly obeys and a large screen is turned on. It shows King Cold about to land on the earth.

On earth, a mysterious ship, similar to Freeza's ship on Namek but smaller, lands. Several gates open and a bunch of aliens with guns in their hands, and scouters on their eyes, get out of the ship. Afterwards, a large alien resembling Freeza's second form sets his foot on earth. "It is not freeza", gohan whispers. Vegeta, suddenly remembers the mysterious alien. "He is king cold, freeza's dad. He is not as strong as Freeza, but even then, all of us combined are no match for him. But we have a small chance of toppling him if we all combine our forces as one and strike at the right moment". "I wish Goku was still alive" Krillin thinks.

"I know you all are hiding in the rocks, waiting to attack when I do not expect it. Do not worry, I bring here peace, not war. If I wanted, I could have destroyed your little planet from space. I am king cold, father of Freeza, the galactic overlord and co-ruler of this intergalactic empire. My son is a bit too arrogant and reckless. I want to apologize on his behalf for what he did to your friend and planet Namek. However, there are far bigger threats in the universe that are going to arrive soon, and the only way that we can stop them is by combining your fighting prowess with our armies and power.
Remember, we want to rule this universe, not destroy it" King cold explains himself.

"PERFECT" Freeza chuckles as he enters the ship and the display is ordered to be played inside the ship.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 pm

---cut back to Freeza---

---flashback---

---- flashback ends ----

"Eh, lord beerus. There is nothing in the universe other than you which can destroy me at my full power" Freeza replies with a fake smile, in an extremely polite voice as always, hiding the expressions of fear and rage.
"Yawn, I am feeling sleepy. I woke up a few years too early, time to go to sleep. Freeza, remember that this is my universe, and only I have the right to destroy planets unnecessarily. I will not think twice before destroying you if you don't control yourself. Whis, let us leave". Beerus calmly and strongly states his commands and then in a blink of an eye, he and whis are gone lightyears away.

"Sigh, what a relief. Atleast for a few months no one would be in my way." Freeza thinks. "Mr Zarbon, turn on the display for my father's spaceship. He might be about to arrive on the earth". The green alien who is new main henchmen of the emperor, instantly obeys and a large screen is turned on. It shows King Cold about to land on the earth.

On earth, a mysterious ship, similar to Freeza's ship on Namek but smaller, lands. Several gates open and a bunch of aliens with guns in their hands, and scouters on their eyes, get out of the ship. Afterwards, a large alien resembling Freeza's second form sets his foot on earth. "It is not freeza", gohan whispers. Vegeta, suddenly remembers the mysterious alien. "He is king cold, freeza's dad. He is not as strong as Freeza, but even then, all of us combined are no match for him. But we have a small chance of toppling him if we all combine our forces as one and strike at the right moment". "I wish Goku was still alive" Krillin thinks.

"I know you all are hiding in the rocks, waiting to attack when I do not expect it. Do not worry, I bring here peace, not war. If I wanted, I could have destroyed your little planet from space. I am king cold, father of Freeza, the galactic overlord and co-ruler of this intergalactic empire. My son is a bit too arrogant and reckless. I want to apologize on his behalf for what he did to your friend and planet Namek. However, there are far bigger threats in the universe that are going to arrive soon, and the only way that we can stop them is by combining your fighting prowess with our armies and power.
Remember, we want to rule this universe, not destroy it" King cold explains himself.

"PERFECT" Freeza chuckles as he enters the ship and the display is ordered to be played inside the ship.

"Why should we trust you?" Vegeta asked.

"What a silly question," King Cold replied. "If I genuinely intended to attack you, why wouldn't I have done so already?"

"He's got a point..." Krillin said.

"So what are these threats you're talking about?" Bulma asked.

"Have you perhaps heard of the God of Destruction Beerus?"

Everyone except Vegeta shook their heads.

"Beerus... I think I remember him," the Saiyan prince said. "Is he coming here?"

"Yes. In fact I have received reliable intelligence that he is planning to destroy this planet soon," King Cold lied. "Even with the combined power of me, my two sons, and all of you, we would be no match for him in a direct fight, but I have discovered his weakness!"

"Wait, you have another son?" Krillin asked, frightened by the prospect of dealing with yet another Freeza.

"Nevermind that!" Vegeta snapped. "What's this weakness you're talking about?"

"If the Kaioshin of this universe were to die, Beerus would die along with him. And I believe that if we work together, we can pull it off!"

"Kaioshin? Wait, you want us to assassinate a god?" Piccolo asked.

"It's the only way to save your planet," King Cold replied.

Freeza was delighted by his father's deception as he watched the viewscreen. Those foolish Earthlings would help them to wipe out the Kaioshin and Beerus in one fell stroke, leaving no one to oppose their family's rule of the universe!

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 am

---cut back to Freeza---

---flashback---

---- flashback ends ----

"What a silly question," King Cold replied. "If I genuinely intended to attack you, why wouldn't I have done so already?"

"Beerus... I think I remember him," the Saiyan prince said. "Is he coming here?"

"Yes. In fact I have received reliable intelligence that he is planning to destroy this planet soon," King Cold lied. "Even with the combined power of me, my two sons, and all of you, we would be no match for him in a direct fight, but I have discovered his weakness!"

"Wait, you have another son?" Krillin asked, frightened by the prospect of dealing with yet another Freeza.

"If the Kaioshin of this universe were to die, Beerus would die along with him. And I believe that if we work together, we can pull it off!"

Freeza was delighted by his father's deception as he watched the viewscreen. Those foolish Earthlings would help them to wipe out the Kaioshin and Beerus in one fell stroke, leaving no one to oppose their family's rule of the universe!

"But since you are so much stronger than us, and both your sons are probably even stronger, why do you have any need for us? Even Goku was only an even match for Freeza's full power, and he is dead now." Piccolo questions, "What we can even do in this at all, even Kaioshin sama is stronger than all of us combined and no way would any of us can bring ourselves to kill him. Infact, I believe we would rather put our lives on the line to save him from the likes of you."

King cold calmly replies "You won't need to. That's what my son Freeza is for. In one month from now, he will arrive on earth. He is currently training himself physically , mentally and spiritually to become a better and benevolent ruler. He will lead you to the path of destruction of beerus. And don't worry, Dragon Balls can revive Kaioshin easily."

"But why us?" Piccolo continues , "You could have had Freeza train and do this thing without even telling us. Why do you want to involve us into all of this if Freeza is capable of doing it alone?"

"Well, you know, we have tracked down new Namek. Using their dragon balls, you could bring your Super Saiyan to life. Freeza felt humbled fighting him. He deeply regrets himself by using a tactic like blowing up the planet to kill him. Also, we believe that if they both train together, they will achieve enough power level for this task before Beerus wakes up, which is, in three months.
Nameks will never trust us, but you, they will trust without a doubt, and let you use dragon balls to bring back the saiyan."

Suddenly, dark clouds appear, storms and lightning, earth starts shaking. A tear in spacetime appears and drops down a large box-like structure. A 16 year old teen boy with blue hair comes out, with broken limbs carrying a sword with him. Though he could barely stand, he tries to run out and screams "YOU, You are Freeza's father. I will kill you" towards king cold, and in an instant, his hair turns yellow. Gohan senses the change and notices that Goku had similar kind of power surge as this newcomer has when he went super saiyan. However, he is nowhere near as powerful. The stranger unleashes at king cold, almost splitting him in half, if not for cold side-stepping effectively. Cold uses a powerful energy burst to knock him down, but the boy is far from finished. He unleashes a huge wave of energy from his hands, and collapses down. King Cold barely withstands this. The assault has made him had, but he still retains his calmness.
This all of a sudden power surge has broken Freeza's live feed.

"Gohan, are you there?" The stranger cries. Gohan rushes towards him, and then they talk for a few moments. The stranger reveals himself, that he was Vegeta and Bulma's future child from 19 years in future - trunks. He came to warn them about the threat of Androids who destroy everything in the future. He tells them that he unleashed at king cold because in his time, cold tried to blow up the planet from space but Gohan's bravery saved them, and he turned Super Saiyan at that moment. Then he talks about all the memories he had with Gohan and how he was his mentor, and how he lost first his arm then his life against Androids. Trunks barely escaped this time to warn the current timeline about them and if possible, help him stop them and save whatever is remaining of his world. He tels that 3 years from now, three androids will appear, savage and brutal, two of them three times as strong as Freeza and one as five times as strong.

Piccolo hears this all due to his super-hearing. He gets a bunch of senzu beans, feeds Trunks one, and then explains that king cold is different in this timeline, or what appears so. He says they can't attack someone who has done no crime yet. He gives Trunks the bag of senzus and wishes him good luck, as the time travelling kid prepares to leave and promises to be back in 3 years.
Piccolo offers Cold a senzu and apologizes for the kid's behaviour, but cold is fine, and says that's not the first time Freeza's reputation got him into bad position. He bids them farewell and boards his ship which prepares to take off, with a malicious grin on his face.

-------------- End of Chapter 1---------------

----------------Chapter 2-------------------

Freeza has landed on the dark planet, ruled by monster king Yakon (the fifth strongest being in the universe, or so he believed). Freeza asks him to train him into warfare in dark or otherwise threatens to destroy him and his planet.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

---cut back to Freeza---

---flashback---

---- flashback ends ----

"But since you are so much stronger than us, and both your sons are probably even stronger, why do you have any need for us? Even Goku was only an even match for Freeza's full power, and he is dead now." Piccolo questions, "What we can even do in this at all, even Kaioshin sama is stronger than all of us combined and no way would any of us can bring ourselves to kill him. Infact, I believe we would rather put our lives on the line to save him from the likes of you."

King cold calmly replies "You won't need to. That's what my son Freeza is for. In one month from now, he will arrive on earth. He is currently training himself physically, mentally and spiritually to become a better and benevolent ruler. He will lead you to the path of destruction of beerus. And don't worry, Dragon Balls can revive Kaioshin easily."

"But why us?" Piccolo continues, "You could have had Freeza train and do this thing without even telling us. Why do you want to involve us into all of this if Freeza is capable of doing it alone?"

"Well, you know, we have tracked down new Namek. Using their dragon balls, you could bring your Super Saiyan to life. Freeza felt humbled fighting him. He deeply regrets himself by using a tactic like blowing up the planet to kill him. Also, we believe that if they both train together, they will achieve enough power level for this task before Beerus wakes up, which is, in three months.
Nameks will never trust us, but you, they will trust without a doubt, and let you use dragon balls to bring back the saiyan."

Suddenly, dark clouds appear, storms and lightning, earth starts shaking. A tear in spacetime appears and drops down a large box-like structure. A 16 year old teen boy with blue hair comes out, with broken limbs carrying a sword with him. Though he could barely stand, he tries to run out and screams "YOU, You are Freeza's father. I will kill you" towards King Cold, and in an instant, his hair turns yellow. Gohan senses the change and notices that Goku had similar kind of power surge as this newcomer has when he went super saiyan. However, he is nowhere near as powerful. The stranger unleashes at King Cold, almost splitting him in half, if not for cold side-stepping effectively. Cold uses a powerful energy burst to knock him down, but the boy is far from finished. He unleashes a huge wave of energy from his hands, and collapses down. King Cold barely withstands this. The assault has made him had, but he still retains his calmness.
This all of a sudden power surge has broken Freeza's live feed.

"Gohan, are you there?" The stranger cries. Gohan rushes towards him, and then they talk for a few moments. The stranger reveals himself, that he was Vegeta and Bulma's future child from 19 years in future - trunks. He came to warn them about the threat of Androids who destroy everything in the future. He tells them that he unleashed at king cold because in his time, cold tried to blow up the planet from space but Gohan's bravery saved them, and he turned Super Saiyan at that moment. Then he talks about all the memories he had with Gohan and how he was his mentor, and how he lost first his arm then his life against Androids. Trunks barely escaped this time to warn the current timeline about them and if possible, help him stop them and save whatever is remaining of his world. He tels that 3 years from now, three androids will appear, savage and brutal, two of them three times as strong as Freeza and one as five times as strong.

Piccolo hears this all due to his super-hearing. He gets a bunch of senzu beans, feeds Trunks one, and then explains that King Cold is different in this timeline, or what appears so. He says they can't attack someone who has done no crime yet. He gives Trunks the bag of senzus and wishes him good luck, as the time travelling kid prepares to leave and promises to be back in 3 years.
Piccolo offers Cold a senzu and apologizes for the kid's behaviour, but cold is fine, and says that's not the first time Freeza's reputation got him into bad position. He bids them farewell and boards his ship which prepares to take off, with a malicious grin on his face.

-------------- End of Chapter 1---------------

Freeza has landed on the dark planet, ruled by monster king Yakon (the fifth strongest being in the universe, or so he believed). Freeza asks him to train him into warfare in dark or otherwise threatens to destroy him and his planet.

"I first need to sharpen my senses. I want my fighting awareness to be on par with that of the Super Saiyan and his friends!" Freeza told Yakon, and proceeded to train with him for 10 days. Afterwards, when he felt satisfied with the results, he obliterated the monster, and decided to go straight to the Demon realm, looking for Dabura whom he considered as the 4th strongest fighter in the universe.
But as soon as Freeza set out to leave Yakon's planet, he was contacted by his father: "Kakaroth, the Saiyan known as Son Goku, has been revived as you wished. He is aware you want to train with him, he is waiting for you on New Namek. He doesn't suspect anything at all. He's so naive he truly believes you have had a change of heart, and is even excited to see you"
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am

"I first need to sharpen my senses. I want my fighting awareness to be on par with that of the Super Saiyan and his friends!" Freeza told Yakon, and proceeded to train with him for 10 days. Afterwards, when he felt satisfied with the results, he obliterated the monster, and decided to go straight to the Demon realm, looking for Dabura whom he considered as the 4th strongest fighter in the universe.
But as soon as Freeza set out to leave Yakon's planet, he was contacted by his father: "Kakaroth, the Saiyan known as Son Goku, has been revived as you wished. He is aware you want to train with him, he is waiting for you on New Namek. He doesn't suspect anything at all. He's so naive he truly believes you have had a change of heart, and is even excited to see you"

"Tell him I am leaving for earth and will reach there in 20 days." Freeza replies, leaving the newly conquered dark planet. He was lucky that he did not go to demon realm, because Dabra was far stronger than him, even after Freeza started training and he did not know that. Suddenly, Freeza experiences a powerful headache, like something intruded his mind "I sense evil in your heart, you will be MINE hehehe". Freeza feels his will fading away. "You will be under my control forever hehehe as I rule the universe" the voice says. Freeza feels dizzy and slowly his consciousness fades. A "M" symbol starts to appear on his forehead. "You will be another strong henchman for me conquering the universe, and I will be the lone ruler over this universe hehhehehe".

But Freeza can't simply withstand being a henchman as someone else rules his universe. "NOOOOO! This is my universe and no one rules over my universe other than ME. Not you, not saiyans, not even Kaioshin. And no one rules over my will, I am no one's slave. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" And he forces the voice out of his head. The "M" on his forehead disappears as he boards his ship.

"How, how did he resist my spell? No one ever resisted it and I sensed evil and only evil in his heart" says a short alien magician. "Master babidi, you don't have to worry, yakon may be dead but you still have me. We will find this creature who resisted your spell and I personally will rip apart his body for you. But for now, let us go back to demon realm otherwise we might get noticed by lord beerus, who is still awake." tells demon king Dabura.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 am

"Tell him I am leaving for earth and will reach there in 20 days." Freeza replies, leaving the newly conquered dark planet. He was lucky that he did not go to demon realm, because Dabra was far stronger than him, even after Freeza started training and he did not know that. Suddenly, Freeza experiences a powerful headache, like something intruded his mind "I sense evil in your heart, you will be MINE hehehe". Freeza feels his will fading away. "You will be under my control forever hehehe as I rule the universe" the voice says. Freeza feels dizzy and slowly his consciousness fades. A "M" symbol starts to appear on his forehead. "You will be another strong henchman for me conquering the universe, and I will be the lone ruler over this universe hehhehehe".

But Freeza can't simply withstand being a henchman as someone else rules his universe. "NOOOOO! This is my universe and no one rules over my universe other than ME. Not you, not saiyans, not even Kaioshin. And no one rules over my will, I am no one's slave. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" And he forces the voice out of his head. The "M" on his forehead disappears as he boards his ship.

"How, how did he resist my spell? No one ever resisted it and I sensed evil and only evil in his heart" says a short alien magician. "Master babidi, you don't have to worry, yakon may be dead but you still have me. We will find this creature who resisted your spell and I personally will rip apart his body for you. But for now, let us go back to demon realm otherwise we might get noticed by lord beerus, who is still awake." tells demon king Dabura.

This encounter makes Freeza realize that the universe is full of forces not even he can fully understand, and he needs to uncover the deepest mysteries of the universe. However, since he is on his way to earth, he can't do much by himself. He turns up his com link, sets up to desired contact and speaks "Sorbet, my loyal boy. I knew you will be needed here now. I want atleast 5 members of laser-troops dispatched right now near the dark planet. Make sure to provide full cloaking and shields to them so they remain undetected. Tell them to observe the place for any activity suspicious or not. I want every single movement and ability recorded." he orders. On the other side, "Y-yes Lord Freeza, it is done!" stutters a small alien. He then laser troops to do whatever Freeza told him.

The Laser troops are about 4 feet tall cyborg aliens with half their body being mechanical. They can fly through sky like a laser even faster than a spaceship. While they do lack strength, their job is mostly to observe and record information in their mechanical brain.

Freeza's journey to earth continues as he thinks of new ways to train himself "I can now fight in complete dark, by hearing voice of my opponent's steps or speech. But I still can't detect them if they are still. I need to work on that part. I am now probably strong enough to crush that saiyan with my bare hands, but I should not reveal to him my true power till I have taken out Kaioshin and all other factors which might turn out to be dangerous for me."
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Are you allowed to do two in a row?

Anyway, I'll pick it up.

---Meanwhile, in Universe 11---

Belmod was watching Toppo and the Pride Troopers train, but it was starting to get boring as they hadn't had an actual case to deal with in a while. On a whim, he turned to his attendant Marcarita. "You know, I haven't seen Beerus lately. Wasn't he absent from the last Hakaishin meeting?"

"Yes, I believe he slept through it. He's lucky Zeno-sama didn't find out," the angel replied.

'Why don't we go visit him, just for old times' sake?"

"Visit who? Zeno-sama?" the angel asked, unnerved by the prospect.

"No, I mean Beerus, of course!"

"Fine then. It should take a few hours to reach universe 7," she replied, tapping her staff on the ground and creating a glowing white sphere that enveloped both of them as they flew off into the sky.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue May 02, 2017 7:26 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Are you allowed to do two in a row?
I didn't want to let it die, this is interesting.

Belmod was watching Toppo and the Pride Troopers train, but it was starting to get boring as they hadn't had an actual case to deal with in a while. On a whim, he turned to his attendant Marcarita. "You know, I haven't seen Beerus lately. Wasn't he absent from the last Hakaishin meeting?"

"Yes, I believe he slept through it. He's lucky Zeno-sama didn't find out," the angel replied.

"Fine then. It should take a few hours to reach universe 7," she replied, tapping her staff on the ground and creating a glowing white sphere that enveloped both of them as they flew off into the sky.

"But there is more to it than just old times sake, isn't it? The true reason is the appearance of that mysterious alien from U7, isn't it?". Asks the angel, to which Belmod nods in affirmation.

50 lightyears away, Cooler is seen. After flying for ten days,he finally he found an uninhibited planet to settle on. "This is not my universe" he thinks. "There are a lot of powerful beings in here, such as the one who I encountered at the instant I was dropped here through the portal. I must play it safe. Who knows how many powered individuals might be here. I should slowly befriend neighboring planets' inhibitants and look for ways to grow my power and influence without being noticed."

--------- meanwhile back in universe 7 ---------

On earth, everyone has been informed of the androids and has been training like hell. The training is more intense because Freeza is arriving in 20 days and although he looks like a changed person, they can't take risk. Goku has learnt a technique of instant teleportation in afterlife, and he has learnt to combine his super saiyan with kaioken, although he can't maintain it for more than one attack.

Meanwhile on beerus's planet, Beerus and whis have just arrived after having their tour of the universe. "Whis, wake me up after 3 yea---" Beerus is interrupted by arrival of two guests from universe 11.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Power Metal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Power Metal » Tue May 09, 2017 1:05 pm

"But there is more to it than just old times sake, isn't it? The true reason is the appearance of that mysterious alien from U7, isn't it?". Asks the angel, to which Belmod nods in affirmation.

50 lightyears away, Cooler is seen. After flying for ten days,he finally he found an uninhibited planet to settle on. "This is not my universe" he thinks. "There are a lot of powerful beings in here, such as the one who I encountered at the instant I was dropped here through the portal. I must play it safe. Who knows how many powered individuals might be here. I should slowly befriend neighboring planets' inhibitants and look for ways to grow my power and influence without being noticed."

On earth, everyone has been informed of the androids and has been training like hell. The training is more intense because Freeza is arriving in 20 days and although he looks like a changed person, they can't take risk. Goku has learnt a technique of instant teleportation in afterlife, and he has learnt to combine his super saiyan with kaioken, although he can't maintain it for more than one attack.

Meanwhile on beerus's planet, Beerus and whis have just arrived after having their tour of the universe. "Whis, wake me up after 3 yea---" Beerus is interrupted by arrival of two guests from universe 11.

--------- meanwhile in the Demon Realm ---------

Babidi can't get Frieza's resistance to his spell out of his head. "How could someone push me out like that?!" He wondered to himself. Having gained a small glimpse into Frieza's mind, Babidi decided to target the tyrant's father.

--------- back on Earth ---------

The warriors on Earth had elected to go their separate ways to train on their own. Little did they all know that they were all being watched by multiple parties.
Vegeta, having realized the Earthlings would never push him enough to reach the legendary transformation he had graved so much since his youth decided his best option was to bite his tongue and train with King Cold.

The two were sparing in a remote desert not far from where Cold's shipped had landed.
"Tell me Veg- I mean Prince Vegeta, how does it feel?" Cold snarked. "How does it feel to know that a low class no body reached Super Saiyan before you?"

Vegeta knew Cold was intentionally trying to piss him off and he let him.
Vegeta grinned and quickly powered up.
"TELL ME COLD, HOW IT DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT YOUR SON WAS ALMOST DESTROYED BY THAT LOW CLASS NO BODY?!" he shouted as he charged at full speed towards Cold.

Just as Vegeta was approaching Cold, Cold dropped to his knees, grabbed his head and started screaming.
Cold heard a voice. "Your son may have been able to resist my spell. Don't think for a second that you'll be able to do the same. YOU'RE MINE!"

Vegeta watched dumb-founded as Cold finally stopped screaming and stood up straight again as Vegeta notices a black "M" on Cold's forehead.

--------- back in the Demon Realm ---------

"hehehe!" the short wizard laughed. "This just keeps getting better and better. It seems they're planning on killing the Kaioshin and there's several others on this planet that I can take as my minions. What's this one building?"

Dabura spoke up, "Who would've guess such an unassuming planet would be the stage for your ascension to ruler of the universe, my master."
I do far more lurking than actual posting.

https://www.last.fm/user/AlexPowerMetal

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue May 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Babidi can't get Frieza's resistance to his spell out of his head. "How could someone push me out like that?!" He wondered to himself. Having gained a small glimpse into Frieza's mind, Babidi decided to target the tyrant's father.

The warriors on Earth had elected to go their separate ways to train on their own. Little did they all know that they were all being watched by multiple parties.
Vegeta, having realized the Earthlings would never push him enough to reach the legendary transformation he had graved so much since his youth decided his best option was to bite his tongue and train with King Cold.

The two were sparing in a remote desert not far from where Cold's shipped had landed.
"Tell me Veg- I mean Prince Vegeta, how does it feel?" Cold snarked. "How does it feel to know that a low class no body reached Super Saiyan before you?"

"TELL ME COLD, HOW IT DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT YOUR SON WAS ALMOST DESTROYED BY THAT LOW CLASS NO BODY?!" he shouted as he charged at full speed towards Cold.

Just as Vegeta was approaching Cold, Cold dropped to his knees, grabbed his head and started screaming.
Cold heard a voice. "Your son may have been able to resist my spell. Don't think for a second that you'll be able to do the same. YOU'RE MINE!"

Vegeta watched dumb-founded as Cold finally stopped screaming and stood up straight again as Vegeta notices a black "M" on Cold's forehead.

"hehehe!" the short wizard laughed. "This just keeps getting better and better. It seems they're planning on killing the Kaioshin and there's several others on this planet that I can take as my minions. What's this one building?"

Dabura spoke up, "Who would've guess such an unassuming planet would be the stage for your ascension to ruler of the universe, my master."

----- Back in Universe 11 -----

Cooler was still deciding what to do when he felt a strong power approaching the planet. Looking up, he saw an unusual spaceship land not far from his position. When he flew over to investigate, he noticed one of the ship's inhabitants debarking and started to panic.

"L-Lord Beerus!?" he stammered. "I thought I escaped from you?"

"Beerus? Who's that?" the purple-furred being asked. "My name is Dyspo, of the Pride Troopers. I came here to investigate the unusual ki signature coming from this planet. Who are you?"

Even if this being wasn't the God of Destruction, Cooler thought, he still had a higher power level than his own, so he figured he should be wary.

"Well, I'm just... kind of lost... can you help me?" he asked.

"Hmm... I don't know if I should trust you... I sense an aura of malevolence about you," Dyspo replied. "You should come with me, we'll run an investigation at our headquarters."

Cooler was becoming nervous - this wasn't going how he had expected it. He suddenly realized that he had only once chance to escape. "Hold on a minute, just give me some time to, um, calm myself," he said, placing two fingers on his forehead. Suddenly, to Dyspo's shock, the suspicious alien completely vanished, and couldn't be sensed anywhere.

On another planet in the 11th universe, far from his previous position, Cooler suddenly materialized. It had worked! He had previously attempted to master the Yardrat technique of teleportation, but had always failed to actually pull it off. He had figured that with the processing power of the Big Gete Star, it would come naturally to him, but now that that option had been denied to him, he had almost given up on mastering it. Apparently all he had needed was a dangerous situation to finally let him perform the technique. He observed the planet he had arrived on, thinking that it would probably be best to avoid these 'Pride Troopers' for now, if he could help it.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu May 11, 2017 1:25 am

Cooler was still deciding what to do when he felt a strong power approaching the planet. Looking up, he saw an unusual spaceship land not far from his position. When he flew over to investigate, he noticed one of the ship's inhabitants debarking and started to panic.

"Beerus? Who's that?" the purple-furred being asked. "My name is Dyspo, of the Pride Troopers. I came here to investigate the unusual ki signature coming from this planet. Who are you?"

Even if this being wasn't the God of Destruction, Cooler thought, he still had a higher power level than his own, so he figured he should be wary.

"Hmm... I don't know if I should trust you... I sense an aura of malevolence about you," Dyspo replied. "You should come with me, we'll run an investigation at our headquarters."

Cooler was becoming nervous - this wasn't going how he had expected it. He suddenly realized that he had only once chance to escape. "Hold on a minute, just give me some time to, um, calm myself," he said, placing two fingers on his forehead. Suddenly, to Dyspo's shock, the suspicious alien completely vanished, and couldn't be sensed anywhere.

On another planet in the 11th universe, far from his previous position, Cooler suddenly materialized. It had worked! He had previously attempted to master the Yardrat technique of teleportation, but had always failed to actually pull it off. He had figured that with the processing power of the Big Gete Star, it would come naturally to him, but now that that option had been denied to him, he had almost given up on mastering it. Apparently all he had needed was a dangerous situation to finally let him perform the technique. He observed the planet he had arrived on, thinking that it would probably be best to avoid these 'Pride Troopers' for now, if he could help it.
But he also needed to make sure that he creates his good reputation so that even in an unlikely event he can't escape, he can escape from the clutches of pride troopers or anyone else who might be suspicious of him. He should also continue to train, maybe he can become as strong as freeza's full power.

------ Universe 7, Beerus's planet ------

"Well Belmod, this is not the first suspicious thing that happened in my universe in past few weeks. I have noticed his brother Freeza, after having his pride broken and barely surviving a fight with a formerly low class saiyan, behaving very suspiciously and strangely; the demon king dabra leaving demon realm and entering again with a strange sorcerer, who seemingly has him under control; a backwater planet - earth - has suddenly gained massive importance in cosmic scheme; kaioshin not present in his own realm since last month and then this portal. Whis, have you been able to find out what was that?"

"Lord beerus, me and marcarita have found out that this portal was an inter-universal wormhole created due to distortion of space-time, seems a combination of science and magic. The point of origin of this wormhole can't be confirmed but from the residual energies, it seems like the science part came from U11 and magic part came from Universe 7, near the nexus point of demon realm and mortal universe." Whis continues in a serious tone, "And I believe that if these type of distortions continue to appear, there is a very major possibility that the two realities will merge together and their space, time, past, present, future, everything will merge together. This might create an extinction event two-universes wide, and in extreme situations, it might even blow up the realities and all timelines with it, possibly even destroying the entire multiverse."
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu May 11, 2017 9:01 am

But he also needed to make sure that he creates his good reputation so that even in an unlikely event he can't escape, he can escape from the clutches of pride troopers or anyone else who might be suspicious of him. He should also continue to train, maybe he can become as strong as freeza's full power.

------ Universe 7, Beerus's planet ------

"Well Belmod, this is not the first suspicious thing that happened in my universe in past few weeks. I have noticed his brother Freeza, after having his pride broken and barely surviving a fight with a formerly low class saiyan, behaving very suspiciously and strangely; the demon king dabra leaving demon realm and entering again with a strange sorcerer, who seemingly has him under control; a backwater planet - earth - has suddenly gained massive importance in cosmic scheme; kaioshin not present in his own realm since last month and then this portal. Whis, have you been able to find out what was that?"

"Lord beerus, me and marcarita have found out that this portal was an inter-universal wormhole created due to distortion of space-time, seems a combination of science and magic. The point of origin of this wormhole can't be confirmed but from the residual energies, it seems like the science part came from U11 and magic part came from Universe 7, near the nexus point of demon realm and mortal universe." Whis continues in a serious tone, "And I believe that if these type of distortions continue to appear, there is a very major possibility that the two realities will merge together and their space, time, past, present, future, everything will merge together. This might create an extinction event two-universes wide, and in extreme situations, it might even blow up the realities and all timelines with it, possibly even destroying the entire multiverse."

"How likely is that, though?" Belmod asked skeptically.

"We're not exactly sure. It might just create a universe twice as big when ours merge together," Marcarita replied.

"Well then who's going to be the God of Destruction for this new universe, me or him?" Beerus asked.

""I suppose we could work in shifts," Belmod suggested. "We could alternate every 1000 years."

"That sounds nice, I could use more time to relax," Beerus said, yawning.

"Lord Beerus, Lord Belmod, perhaps we should focus on the more immediate issue," Whis said. "If we want to stop this process, there are two steps we must take. First of all, we have to find the source of the distortion, and put an end to it. Then we have to repair the damage that has already been done by using the Super Dragon Balls."

"Sounds like a lot of work," Beerus grumbled.

"If we all work together, it shouldn't be too difficult. I suggest that you and I investigate the anomaly in this universe, while Lord Belmod and Marcarita investigate the anomaly in their home universe. Once both anomalies have been corrected, we can begin collecting the Dragonballs."

"And where are these Dragonballs?" Belmod asked.

"They are scattered throughout the 6th and 7th universes," Marcarita explained.

"That means my brother will probably get involved at some point," Beerus groaned.

"For now, let's get to work", Whis said, as he and Marcarita took off with their respective Gods of Destruction.