Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Post by Gog » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:21 pm

However you have to copy and paste the previous post before your line.

I'll start:

Freeza woke up, he heard someone mutter something about sand.

Ajay

Re: Continue The Dragon Ball Story with a sentence/Paragraph

Post by Ajay » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:32 pm

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere", he thought as he sat up in bed.

He scanned the room in search of the voice's owner, eventually meeting the eyes of the young Namekian slave he'd acquired a few planets back.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:47 pm

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere", he thought as he sat up in bed.

He scanned the room in search of the voice's owner, eventually meeting the eyes of the young Namekian slave he'd acquired a few planets back.

"Ahh, my favorite space slug." Freeza said, getting out of his bed. He walked towards the child who-whilst head down-held out a glass of Freeza's breakfast white wine with a chew-able red tablet. "What were you saying about sand?" Freeza asked, swallowing the tablet and sipping the wine,

"We have arrived on the other side of the galaxy, my lord." The Namekian said solmenly. "Planet Reast, the sand planet."

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:12 pm

"Ahh, my favorite space slug." Freeza said, getting out of his bed. He walked towards the child who-whilst head down-held out a glass of Freeza's breakfast white wine with a chew-able red tablet. "What were you saying about sand?" Freeza asked, swallowing the tablet and sipping the wine,

"We have arrived on the other side of the galaxy, my lord." The Namekian said solmenly. "Planet Reast, the sand planet."

"Ah, excellent. Now, I can finally get that killer tan" The tyrant rubbed his hands together in only the most evil and gleeful of manners. "Wait... Were you watching me sleep?"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:41 pm

"Ah, excellent. Now, I can finally get that killer tan" The tyrant rubbed his hands together in only the most evil and gleeful of manners. "Wait... Were you watching me sleep?"

"No! My Lord!" said in fear the nameccian child.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:10 pm

"No! My Lord!" said in fear the namekian child.

"Good...good." Freeza said as he placed the wineglass in the slave's hand as he walked away. "Because though I would be easiest to kill while sleeping, you don't have the power to destroy me." The namekian child only betraying feature was a slight grimace, luckily Freeza didn't see it.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 pm

"Good...good." Freeza said as he placed the wineglass in the slave's hand as he walked away. "Because though I would be easiest to kill while sleeping, you don't have the power to destroy me." The namekian child only betraying feature was a slight grimace, luckily Freeza didn't see it.

Suddenly, a low-ranking soldier ran in and saluted. "Sir! Sensors report an unidentified creature in orbit of the planet!"
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Suddenly, a low-ranking soldier ran in and saluted. "Sir! Sensors report an unidentified creature in orbit of the planet!"

Frieza looks outside the nearest window (Though acknowledging them as a structural weakness), gasping at the rather peculiar view "It looks like a giant-"

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Freeza looks outside the nearest window (Though acknowledging them as a structural weakness), gasping at the rather peculiar view "It looks like a giant-"

-"Giant Wart! Is that the Big Gete Star? And why is Coora floating right towards it? Sent Appule to investigate!" said Freeza

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:12 am

Freeza looks outside the nearest window (Though acknowledging them as a structural weakness), gasping at the rather peculiar view "It looks like a giant-"

-"Giant Wart! Is that the Big Gete Star? And why is Coora floating right towards it? Send Appule to investigate!" said Freeza

"Appule has a b-bad stomach ache, m-my Lord!" said the low-ranking soldier in a trembling voice
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:54 am

-"Giant Wart! Is that the Big Gete Star? And why is Coora floating right towards it? Send Appule to investigate!" said Freeza

"Appule has a b-bad stomach ache, m-my Lord!" said the low-ranking soldier in a trembling voice

"Oh, DODORIA, COME HERE RIGHT NOW" shouts the mighty emperor while looking at the low-ranking officer with a grin who is now trembling in fear, his body shaking. "Don't worry, I am not going to kill you. However, ..."
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:27 am

"Oh, DODORIA, COME HERE RIGHT NOW" shouts the mighty emperor while looking at the low-ranking officer with a grin who is now trembling in fear, his body shaking. "Don't worry, I am not going to kill you. However, ..."

The pink soldier dropped to his knees, desperately pleaing "I swear, Sir. I didn't eat the cake in the break room!"

(Don't add this story, but: Damn, I was trying to make an Austin Powers Reference! :D)

Kanassa wrote:

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:31 pm

reeza woke up, he heard someone mutter something about sand.

The pink soldier dropped to his knees, desperately pleaing "I swear, Sir. I didn't eat the cake in the break room!"

(Don't add this story, but: Damn, I was trying to make an Austin Powers Reference! :D)
Post by apex_pretador » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:54 am

"...We will be following Cooler at once. I want to see what that fool is up to. He always got on my damn nerves." Freeza spat. "Alert Zarbon of our plans immediately."

"Y-Y-Yes Lord Freeza!" Dodoria said, his voice only a small wimper. He scrambled off of his feet, still shaking as he contacted Zarbon from his scouter.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:01 am

"...We will be following Cooler at once. I want to see what that fool is up to. He always got on my damn nerves." Freeza spat. "Alert Zarbon of our plans immediately."

"Y-Y-Yes Lord Freeza!" Dodoria said, his voice only a small wimper. He scrambled off of his feet, still shaking as he contacted Zarbon from his scouter.

Unfortunately, the reception wasn't very good in this part of space. Freeza kept trying for a minute or two, and then smashed the scouter in annoyance.

'What is Cooler even doing here?' he thought. 'I thought father declared this sector of space off-limits to him?'
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:07 am

Unfortunately, the reception wasn't very good in this part of space. Freeza kept trying for a minute or two, and then smashed the scouter in annoyance.

'What is Cooler even doing here?' he thought. 'I thought father declared this sector of space off-limits to him?'

--- scene cuts off to cooler---

"Finally I will get what I was looking for, all these years. Finally I will be able to surpass my brother for once and forever, and become the strongest being in the universe", thinks cooler, with his eyes set focused at a green-glowing object around 1 million km away from him.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm

---scene cuts off to cooler---

"Finally I will get what I was looking for, all these years. Finally I will be able to surpass my brother for once and forever, and become the strongest being in the universe', thinks cooler, with his eyes set focused at a green-glowing object around 1 million km away from him. 'With my power being supplemented by the Big Gete Star, I estimate that my Power Level will be over 140,000,000!"
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 pm

"Finally I will get what I was looking for, all these years. Finally I will be able to surpass my brother for once and forever, and become the strongest being in the universe', thinks cooler, with his eyes set focused at a green-glowing object around 1 million km away from him. 'With my power being supplemented by the Big Gete Star, I estimate that my Power Level will be over 140,000,000!"

Cooler chuckled savagely as his ship soared toward the Big Gete Star. "With my brother out of the way, the whole universe will be mine. NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY! Not Majin Buu, not daddy dearest...not even Beerus!"
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:50 am

Cooler chuckled savagely as his ship soared toward the Big Gete Star. "With my brother out of the way, the whole universe will be mine. NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY! Not Majin Buu, not daddy dearest...not even Beerus!"

Suddenly, Cooler felt a tap on his shoulder.

"You were saying?"

Cooler gasped. "L-L-L-Lord Beerus! What are you doing here!?"

"We noticed several planets disappearing, and tracked the source to this interstellar parasite," Whis said, appearing next to Beerus, as he pointed at the Big Gete Star. "As a favor to the Kaioshin, Lord Beerus agreed to destroy it."

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:13 am

"You were saying?"

"We noticed several planets disappearing, and tracked the source to this interstellar parasite," Whis said, appearing next to Beerus, as he pointed at the Big Gete Star. "As a favor to the Kaioshin, Lord Beerus agreed to destroy it."

"Those planets were very important," Beerus growled quietly. "Now I'll never be able to own the full line of lewd figures!"
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:26 am

"You were saying?"

"Those planets were very important," Beerus growled quietly. "Now I'll never be able to own the full line of lewd figures!"

"Lewd?" Cooler queried. "You mean the Legit Edwardian Waffle Dishes? I had no idea such a rare platter were created on this side of the galaxy sir, I-"

"-Stop trying to distract me, Cooler." A cruel set of eyes developed on the God's face. "Stop the ship, or be destroyed." Cooler grit his teeth at his defeat: As he was speaking, Cooler had set the controls to accelerate, hoping to reach his target before the deity would have noticed.