The SSJ4 Guy's Youtube Content

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The SSJ4 Guy

The SSJ4 Guy's Youtube Content

Post by The SSJ4 Guy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:20 am

Hello, Warriors of the Kanzenshuu. It's actually an honour being here among you guys, I've heard many good things about the quality of feedback and discussion here. So I hope I meet kind individuals ^_^

This is my first topic post here, so I thought I'd just introduce an interesting topic as well as myself. I'm The SSJ4 Guy, and I'm just a basic Dragon Ball fan with an opinion that welcomes everybody else's opinions as well. I'm open minded, and enjoy a good discussion and will never show disrespect to another's point of view.

Here is my topic for you today, and it would be wonderful to get the feedback of you bright Warriors.. It's regarding Super Saiyan Blue and the potential it has as a form in terms of Ki output and Ki management.

It's quite in depth but I'd like to get your thoughts on what you think of the SSB form as a whole, compared to other forms. Why do you feel it's stronger/less efficient than other forms... or if you feel it's underwhelming... let me know on the video, because I love to hear your thoughts :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cy97NK8szc
"Light breaks the darkness. This form is my instrument. I have no limits." ~ Super Saiyan 4 Goku

The SSJ4 Guy YouTube ~ YouTube.com/TheSSJ4Guy

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: The SSJ4 Guy's Youtube Content

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 pm

First off, welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Second, the true intention of this thread isn't exactly subtle. Kanzenshuu desires to garner interesting discussion between members via content on the forum itself when at all possible, not serve as an advertising platform to draw in viewers for your channel.

Discussing the topics of said videos is fine, but I'm going to request that you take the time to put your ideas into words here on the forum. If you're only interested in using your channel's videos, then please keep everything relegated to this thread in the Fan Works section.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

The SSJ4 Guy

Post by The SSJ4 Guy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Hey guys, so I read into quite a bit of the Daizenshuu on here and it was an interesting read. Found and discovered things I didn't know before such as different terms for "Power Levels" such as "Combat Power" etc.

More importantly though, with the Super Saiyan multipliers, there was information relating to multiplying battle power, and also in there, multiplying the 'strength'.

This led me, unfortunately, to jump to conclusions of thinking there is a difference... so was hoping you guys could fill me in on your thoughts on if there's a difference between battle power and strength.

Here is the video you can take a look at it about where I was coming from. So hope you can help me further with your thoughts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVR19xYQ_o

Kanzenshuu Battle Powers - http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/
"Light breaks the darkness. This form is my instrument. I have no limits." ~ Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:16 pm

The reason there are two different terms being used there is simply because, when Super Saiyan was introduced, battle powers were still a rather active term of measuring strength. It was the end of the Freeza arc, the second arc that really used "battle power" in any common sense (there are a few occasional uses later on, but these are very rare), so it made sense to still define it in terms of battle power. Likewise, the Super Saiyan form was the only one ever given actual battle power numbers in relation to the base form (150 million to a 3 million base), thus it actually had measurements for it in "battle power" before. With Super Saiyan 2 and 3, battle power as a form of measuring strength was all but an obsolete frame of reference (no scouters and things like that), so the way they were described was taking that into account

The two are technically interchangeable, it's just that the differing terms were used to represent the fazing out of "battle power" as a measurement for strength.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Mon May 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Welcome to kanzenshuu,if someone debunked your water tank theory, don't look at it the wrong way, look at it as experience point, I seen most YouTuber take debunk in the wrong way thus causing a bad flame war
    have fun in kanzenshuu, all of us expect insteresting opinion from you
    Mostly active on discord.

The SSJ4 Guy

Post by The SSJ4 Guy » Sat May 06, 2017 7:25 pm

The gr wrote:Welcome to kanzenshuu,if someone debunked your water tank theory, don't look at it the wrong way, look at it as experience point, I seen most YouTuber take debunk in the wrong way thus causing a bad flame war
      have fun in kanzenshuu, all of us expect insteresting opinion from you
      Hey there :D Yeah I'm totally fine with any 'debunk'. It's all about opinions, and improving. I'm not someone who throws my toys out of the pram. Instead I'll take any feedback and use it to improve.

Thanks for the welcome :D

The SSJ4 Guy

Post by The SSJ4 Guy » Sat May 06, 2017 7:28 pm

I've made a video using the WTF on Mystic Gohan/Ultimate Gohan. There's a really good video that Geekdom101 made on Ultimate Gohan, so check his out too.

This one is my theory, and should be taken with a pinch of salt, but I hope you like it and it helps in some way. Thanks guys, would love to hear your thoughts
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agz2SjdOnY4

GodVegetto91
      Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:29 am

The SSJ4 Guy wrote:Hello, Warriors of the Kanzenshuu. It's actually an honour being here among you guys, I've heard many good things about the quality of feedback and discussion here. So I hope I meet kind individuals ^_^

This is my first topic post here, so I thought I'd just introduce an interesting topic as well as myself. I'm The SSJ4 Guy, and I'm just a basic Dragon Ball fan with an opinion that welcomes everybody else's opinions as well. I'm open minded, and enjoy a good discussion and will never show disrespect to another's point of view.

Here is my topic for you today, and it would be wonderful to get the feedback of you bright Warriors.. It's regarding Super Saiyan Blue and the potential it has as a form in terms of Ki output and Ki management.

It's quite in depth but I'd like to get your thoughts on what you think of the SSB form as a whole, compared to other forms. Why do you feel it's stronger/less efficient than other forms... or if you feel it's underwhelming... let me know on the video, because I love to hear your thoughts :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cy97NK8szc
      Hey! The SS4 Guy. I've watched your videos and i must say i absolutely loved them! I can't believe it's not getting the attention it deserves here. But whatever xD anyways, i fully agree with your theory and it makes the most sense out of all of them together. It is the "complete puzzle" after counting and combining all missing pieces together so to speak.

Here's what i got so far:

The difference between regular SSJ Blue and "Mastered" SSJ Blue is extremely low ki leakage vs ZERO ki leakage. With regular SSJ Blue, the ki is only leaked around their bodies, and not a centimeter further. With "Mastered" SSJ Blue, the ki isn't leaked at all. There is absolutely NO ki leakage. It's all 100% kept inside their bodies, whilst with regular SSJ Blue you could only potentially sense them if you were extremely up close to them.

While it was pretty well controlled in the Cell Games saga, it wasn't 100% controlled. Now in Dragon Ball Super, Goku and Vegeta can control their ki, to a Divine Level. They can control and manipulate it so well.. You can't even sense it. And by "controlling" i mean raising your ki only strictly within your bodies. And not have it leak into the air for others to pick up on it and sense. SSJ Blue has ki leakage only about an inch or two around it's body. Mastered SSJ Blue has even less, (none).
      While MSSJ from the Cell Saga has a LOT of ki leakage, enough to be sensed all across the earth, (and most likely other planets too). It "leaks" into the air allowing others to sense it.

MSSJ's ki leaves the body, and leaks into the air, SSJ Blue's doesn't. It either stays strictly within the body, or only around them within a few inches. It leaves no further.
      This is the difference between these forms.

This is precisely the reason why SSJ Blue is so powerful in battle, literally being "God-Tier". MSSJ leaks ki all around the area and atmosphere, losing a lot of power to use for attacks, (you can still sense it). While SSJ Blue has none. Thus he has the most power left to deliver the hardest punches and kicks. It truly is ingenious!

One potential problem however.. this new "mastered" SSJ Blue Form shouldn't be able to be sensed at all.. and by that i mean by everyone! Because it doesn't leak into the air, so there's nothing for others to pick up on. There's no ki leakage. No energy leaving their bodies and entering or merging with the atmosphere of which we are all part of. So no "Gods" would or should be able to sense it regardless of their divine nature. (Unless ofcourse they can zokm in on Goku's body, which seems a little odd to me xD) but hey, anything is better than nothing!