GOKU TURNS SUPER SAIYAN FOR THE FIRST TIME !!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zysrox

GOKU TURNS SUPER SAIYAN FOR THE FIRST TIME !!

Post by Zysrox » Mon May 08, 2017 6:56 pm

https://youtu.be/CGZQ967QPrA
SO ANGRY by the DEATH of his childhood friend Krillin by Frieza , Goku unleashes his powers and TURNS INTO A SUPER SAIYAN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER !! Let's RELIVE one of the best and the most EPIC moments in the history of Dragon Ball Z !!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: GOKU TURNS SUPER SAIYAN FOR THE FIRST TIME !!

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Can you explain a little more what exactly this is? It just appears to be video game footage. Is there something special about it? Is the audio over-dubbed? Did you do anything else interesting to/with it?

Remember, if you'd like to get feedback and foster conversation, you need to start it yourself! :thumbup: Just dropping a link isn't going to do much.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Zysrox

Re: GOKU TURNS SUPER SAIYAN FOR THE FIRST TIME !!

Post by Zysrox » Mon May 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Yeah you are absolutely right . That is totally my fault
I am trying to do like a mini series for all the lovers of Dragon Ball and even for those who didnt watch the series where they can Relive (or see for the first time) the adventures and the story of Dragon Ball using gameplays :D I try to make it short-episodes and to the point ! Like Highlights from the most interesting parts of DBZ