Write up a mini story based on "SPOILER'S" return!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

cheddarsword
Regular

Write up a mini story based on "SPOILER'S" return!

Post by cheddarsword » Tue May 09, 2017 2:51 am

If you've been living under a rock or have been purposely avoiding spoilers:

TURN BACK NOW! SPOILERS HERE BE!

You have been warned.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Are ya gone yet?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| You must want to know what it is...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Are you really sure?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Okay then...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I thought It'd be interesting if we created some write ups for how the meeting between Goku and Freeza would go. Of course, if you want to add more to it than just that, then by all means, do so!

I'll start:

[spoiler]Goku: Freeza...

Freeza: Hah! You, in hell? What could a goody goody like you have done to end up here!?

Goku: I came here with Baba to talk to you.

Freeza: So you're not dead? Then there's a way to travel between the worlds without the Dragon Balls?

Baba: Not exactly. I can move between the realms and even temporarily bring back those I chose.

Freeza: Bring back? So then if you're here to see me... But why would you want me out of here? What's the matter, is Vegeta tired of trying to one up you and you need a new punching bag?

Goku: Freeza, I need your help.

Freeza: You!? Need ME!? Hahahaha! What could you possibly need me for? Besides, I don't think I'd want to work with a filthy monkey. I did annihilate your race after all!

Goku: Your power. I need strong people. Besides, If you help me out, and you behave... I'll wish for you to be resurrected again.

Freeza: WHAT!? Why would you... Wait... It's Beerus isn't it? So the God of Destruction is going mad and you need help calming him down, do you?

Goku: Huh? No, he's not doing anything.

Freeza: I know somethings up. What is it?

Goku: Huh!? How could you tell!?

Freeza: Because you're the reason i'm back here and yet you're standing here asking for my help with the promise of being resurected! I wasn't exactly born yesterday you know!

Goku: I need 10 fighters. You would be the tenth.

Freeza: Yes, but for what?

Goku: The tournament of power. 8 of the 12 universes are going to be fighting in a battle royale. Each universe has to have 10 fighters.

Freeza: And you want me to join why?

Goku: The losing universes get erased.

Freeza: Erased!? So, even my existence in hell here would come to an end?

Goku: I think it would, yes.

Freeza: Hmph. death beyond death itself. So I either I work with you, or I run the risk of being completely destroyed.

Goku: Will you do it?

Freeza: Well it's not like I have a lot of options now, do i?

Goku: Not really, no.

Freeza: Fine... When is it?

Goku: We don't have much time before it starts. Less than a day.

Freeza: Less than a day!? That's a heck of a time frame!

Goku: Well, I had all ten members ready but then Buu fell asleep, so-

Freeza: So I'm just taking someone else's place?

Goku: Don't be like that! I didn't even think of you until I found out Buu wasn't able to fight!

Freeza: Ugh, fine. So then, I suppose I just follow you two out?

Baba: Yes. Right this way.

BACK IN THE WORLD OF THE LIVIN'!

Baba: You have 24 Earth hours, though the tournament will be done long before that limit runs out. However, using too much energy will run the time out faster.

Goku: I know you have trouble regulating energy in your Golden form, so be careful.

Freeza: Hmph. You worry about yourself. I'll be fine. My final form should be enough.

Goku: Alright. Let's go over the rules of the tournament. First, anyone outside the arena, flying or not, is disqualfied. Second, no killing.

Freeza: That one's a bit odd.

Goku: What do you mean?

Freeza: I know you're a bit slow, but try to keep up. In a tournament where the loser gets erased, who cares if the loser is dead?

Goku: Ah! I hadn't thought of that! I guess I'll just have to ask Zeno sama when we get there.

Freeza: You really are too stupid for your own good. Hmhmhm! I'll bet Vegeta won't be happy to see me!

Goku: Oh, right Vegeta! I gotta go get him! He's in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!

Freeza: The what?

Goku: It's a room where time slows down. You can spend an entire year in there and it will only have been one day out here. Vegeta went in a few hours ago. Here, grab on to me!

Freeza: Why!?

Goku: We're going to get Vegeta!

Freeza: Again, why should I grab you?

Goku: So we can both go. You don't know your way around Earth on your own, so you have to stay with me.

Freeza: Yes, but why do I... Whatever.

Freeza grabs Goku who teleports to the lookout!

Freeza: My word that was fast! What is that skill!?

Goku: Instant Transmission!

Freeza: Instant... You learned how to do that on Yardrat didn't you!?

Goku: Yes. Oh that's right. Vegeta did mention about how the Ginyu force was on their planet. I used one of the Ginyu ships to escape Namek and ended up there.

Freeza: Hmph. Funny how things work out.

Dende: Goku! Nice to see... you...

Freeza: A namekian?

Dende: Goku... Why is Freeza here?

Goku: Dende, please understand. I need his help with the tournament.

Dende: Goku, I hope you know what you're doing.

Goku: He won't misbehave, I promise. Anyway, I'm here for Vegeta.

Dende: You know his reaction will be far worse than mine.

Goku: I hadn't thought about that! Oh well, it can't be helped!

Dende opens the door to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and out walks Vegeta!

END PART 1[/spoiler]

I'll add more later, but feel free to add your own! I'll update my first post with the new parts and post in the thread to announce it.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Write up a mini story based on "SPOILER'S" return!

Post by Fionordequester » Tue May 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Long ago, in a distance land, there were a throng of empty-headed babblers who unleashed UNSPEAKABLE EVILS upon all who wished to enjoy their media in peace.

But, a few stalwart white knights stepped forth to oppose them. They fought day and night to slay the evils; but before the final blow was struck, the babblers tore open a portal in the fabric of time, and launched our heroes into a world where their evils became one, omnipotent, all knowing icon of sin.

Clad in a yellow mask, and wearing a demented, vile gaze, he screamed at them with one million voices; announcing this for all the world to hear:

Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Write up a mini story based on "SPOILER'S" return!

Post by Gog » Tue May 09, 2017 8:36 pm

[spoiler]The Vicious God hung in the cocoon, staring into space. An eternity of hell, all things cuddly and cute fluttered around him, all things he had learned to ignore. A familiar face appeared in front of him. Freeza's eyes narrowed at the sight of The Super Saiyan. "Come to mock me have you? How I'm suffering here forever, and you're living your happy life, with all those vermin."

Goku's nose crinkled at Freeza's remarks, he turned to one of the angels and struck up a conversation. Freeza grit his teeth.

"Don't you ignore me!"

Goku scratched his head, "so I'm just gonna go and take I'm' for bout' 24 hours." The angel sighed.

"You know, he's only meant to stay in here until he repents and reincarnates..." Goku waved her away. The Super Saiyan turned back to Freeza, he put his hand near Freeza's face. The Vicious God growled, and bit it.

The two disappeared in a flash.

The two God's reappeared in a field, Freeza clenched and his feet, feeling the dirt beneath him. He breathed in the sweet air, "Baba didn't want ya' anywhere near her house." The Super Saiyan turned to him, Freeza smirked.

"I may only have 24 hours, but I'll make every second last an eternity." The Vicious God's golden aura blew up around him, Goku's blue aura flared up in response. The Vicious God leaped at Goku, who gripped his world shattering blow. Freeza gasped, he clenched his teeth. "You weren't this powerful before hand." The Tyrant swung his body closer to Goku's to deliver a devastating back kick.

Goku gripped the powerful blow with his other hand. Freeza grit his teeth, his golden tail snaked out, and wrapped around Goku's neck. The Super Saiyan didn't even budge an inch. "Look, Freeza this is a secret an all, but we're in a tournament, if we lose the universe gonna be erased." The Vicious God scoffed.

"You think I care? I only have 24 hours before I go back to that hell, being erased is a mercy."

"If we win I'll revive you fer good."

The tyrant froze. They did have Dragon Balls...Freeza jabbed a finger at Goku. "You're lying!"

"Nuh, uh I give you my word."

The tyrant sneered, "you think I'm an idiot?" Goku sighed.

"Sheesh, look Freeza. I'll revive you right now if you want."

Freeza smirked, "and you won't because-" Goku disappeared, Freeza's jaw dropped. He dropped out of his Golden Form. Suddenly Goku reappeared carrying seven Dragon Balls. The Vicious God shivered when he saw them.

"C'mon out Shenron!" The sky darkened, and a dragon appeared in front of them.

"What is your wish-"

"Revive Freeza." Shenrons sighed, his eyes lightened up, and Freeza's halo disappeared.

"Is that all?" Goku nodded. Shenron disappeared, and the Dragon Balls scattered.

Goku turned to Freeza, "believe me?"

The tyrant huffed, "nothing to stop you from killing me after the tournament."[/spoiler]