Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Through other dimensions.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Through other dimensions.

Post by Gog » Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Chapter 1

[spoiler]Geleta stared out through the circular window, the boredom of the trip lulling her into a light doze. Her eyes drooped shut, and a light snore came from her lips. “Excuse me mam?” The Frost Demon woke with a snort.

She turned to the waitress, a tray full of strange delights was offered to her, Geleta stared at them, and slowly she waved them off, “sorry, but I don’t have the expenses to pay for those.” The waitress moved on, muttering on her way down the ship.

The Frost Demon twiddled her thumbs, and selected the tours guide magazine which was clipped on the back of the seat in front of her, she could only imagine that it was the same for everyone else. Geleta slowly flipped through the pages, the pictures, and names of strange worlds she mentally logged.

Suddenly she stopped flipping through the pages, Metalmanio, the place she was going on. From what was shown on of the place Geleta couldn’t help, but grin. “Average temperatures range from forty to fifty!” Her tail wiggled against the ground.

Slowly, it stopped, and went back into the thumping. So, boring. If only I had my ship… Geleta groaned when she realized that the trip would take forty hours. Her tail slowly started back into aa rhythmic thump.

Suddenly her stomach lurched, her eyes rolled, and the ship suddenly started shaking, Geleta became wide eyed. Suddenly the ship violently lurched upwards. The Frost Demon shot out of her seat, her head slammed against the roof, her horns left slight indents as she peeled off.

Geleta woke up, and groaned, she rubbed her head, and got up, every single part of her hurt. Her mouth twisted when she saw the carnage around her. The impact of the space crashing into the Earth had caused a large crater. Lowering how much the suppression forms suppress, is my best decision, like ever.

The Frost Demon scratched her head, “wasn’t there like people?” She scratched her head, it throbbed the most out of everything. She grinned, “they must have flown off.” Geleta turned around, and her jaw dropped.

A desolate plain stretched out in front of her, large craters dotted the expanse, and spotted throughout it where large, hulking, and desolate machines of war long since abandoned. There was not a single body in sight.

Geleta jogged out to it, in the distance she could barely spy a city, her feet left the ground, and she flew above the war field. The city came closer, and closer. Her feet touched the concrete, “what the…” She turned her gaze to the rotting sky scrapers.

Her lips pressed together. And she stormed off deeper into the city, “there’s got to be something here, if not I’ll just move on.” She strode down dead streets, and turned down murdered lanes, on some of the walls hidden out of sight there was some faded graffiti.

Much later, when the stars where high in the sky ancient lights flickered on casting some dim light.

She stroked her nose, and observed some of the crude violent graffiti. It was hidden under a bridge and it depicted a pink stick figure being violently decapitated by some brave inhabits of the world. “Rather uncreative I might add; did everyone only ever draw this?” She said, she rolled her eyes.

Her feet slapped onto the river bank. She turned to her left, and from a distance on a green hill there was a pick figure framed against the darkness of the night sky, a large tentacle attached to its head, hung by its right. Suddenly it brought a hand to its childlike face, and upon completing the action strolled to Geleta.

Keep it cool, first civilian. Geleta puffed out her chest, and walked up to it, the pink figure tilted its head at her display, and shrugged.

Suddenly they both reached each other, The Pink figure store down Geleta, who in tits state didn’t even reach up to its knees. She held out a hand. “Hello, I am Geleta of Hoar, due to me naturally being the strongest of any world I go on, with few exceptions I am now your queen.” She grinned at it.

“A bit arrogant, but I can applaud yourself for introducing yourself to me- “it sighed, “-would have been even better if you had, instead of wasting time on your lies, had instead asked me of my name.”

Geleta’s brow furrowed, “what do you mean lies? And oh, sorry, what’s your name?”

The monster rolled its eyes, “well, since you asked my name would be Knap Pak, and stating yourself to be the strongest while I’m around is simply a lie no matter what.” It stretched, it brought its arm to its mouth as it yawned.

Geleta frowned. “Look, besides Freeza and its men, and some of my other friends I’m usually the strongest, also why are you constantly yawning all the time? It’s really annoying you know.”

The Monster shrugged, “life hasn’t given me a good enough reason to get excited in a long time, and rulings overrated.” He said.

Geleta pressed her lips together, her nose crinkled, “anyways, since you seem to be a civilian could you tell me where I could go find the nearest settlement? Also, you look a lot like the graffiti”

Knap Pak sighed when she mentioned graffiti “there really isn’t any one left, honestly if they had gone through with that embryo stuff then I still, maybe, probably would be searching-” he sighed “-instead they just wasted their time doing all of that rude graffiti of me, I did scrub most of it off, but by what you say I clearly didn’t get all of it.” He shrugged.

Geleta frowned, “what do you mean? why- “

“But, what can I do? I’m just one man. I could just blow up the planet, but why bother?” She stroked her nose, and suddenly her eyes widened.

Geleta jabbed her finger at him. “You killed everyone! But why!”

The Monster sighed, “oh, I thought you wouldn’t get it by now, but you’re not that stupid.” He stretched, making cracking sounds that echoed across the land.

“But, to answer your last question, why not?” It shrugged, The Frost Demon blinked.

“Not for money? - “Knap Pak shook its head.

“Why would I need money?”

“Not for power?” The Monster rolled its eyes.

“No, now you’re just repeating what they would say.”

Geleta frowned, “what do you mean?”

He sighed ignoring her question, “look, I’ll get this over with, you clearly aren’t any better than the rest them.”

Geleta pushed her chest out, she smiled at Knap Pak with a tight-lipped smile, “I can transform you know, this is a suppression form.” The Monster shrugged at her statement.

“Seems rather stupid.” It said, a vein throbbed in Geleta’s neck, she transformed, Knap Pak fidgeted, and she transformed again, The Monster tapped his foot against the ground. And finially Geleta was engulfed in a blood red aura that disappeared.

“You know, one of those is idiotic, but three? You deserve an award. Also, dream on with that level of power you’re outputting.” Geleta smiled at Knap Pak with a thin-lipped smile.

“you’re going to eat those words.”

The Monster rolled his eyes, “you know what, allow me to make a demonstration of my might, since you’re too special to realize the predicament you’re in.” Knap Pak strolled to Geleta, she frowned when even in her true form he was still a head taller than her.

The Monster held out his hand, and closed it making a fist. He pulled it back, and lightly tapped Geleta’s stomach. The Frost Demon tilted her head, she had a slight closed-lipped smile. “I never knew anybody could be so bored and arrogant. I think it’s time to end it.”

Knap Pak rolled its eyes, and brought a hand to his mouth as it yawned “It’s best if you were to see the bigger picture before you before making such snap judgements.” The Frost Demon rolled her eyes, and turned around.

Her jaw dropped, the stars, every single one of them in the sky had disappeared, gone in but an instant. Geleta turned to Knap Pak and trembled at the sight of it.

“W-what did you do?” She said, Knap Pak slouched.

“It’s simple really, I exerted but a drip of my raw strength, and destroyed half of this dimension.” He sighed, and stretched.

“Time to end it, I hope you have a good time on your way out Geleta of Hoar. It wasn’t pleasant meeting you.” The Frost Demon shrunk back from the blow, her mouth open, she froze. He slowly, painfully threw the punch.

Suddenly Geleta held out her hands. “WAIT!” Knap Pak’s blow never came.

“Yes?” He said, Geleta sagged.

“I want to play a game with you, if I win I get two things.” The Monster observed her, he shrugged.

“Sure, but if I win I kill you.” The Frost Demon gulped.

“We’ll play a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors…”

“I have never heard a game like that, did you make it up?”

“N-no, in fact here’s how you play!” Geleta held out her hand, she made a fist.

“So, repeat what I’m doing.”

The Monster fidgeted, and repeated what she did.

“So, next thing you must do is shake your hand, and when you do so you must say rock, paper, scissors.” Geleta did what she said.

Knap Pak sighed, “this is silly.”

“No! This game is serious business on Hoar.” Knap Pak rolled his eyes at Geleta’s statement.

“Well, I suppose if a planet like Hoar is capable of producing someone like you then I really shouldn’t have high hopes for the rest of the population.”

Some veins throbbed in Geleta’s neck at Knap Pak’s remark. “So, next thing you must know is rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, and paper beats rock.” She made the symbol of rock in her hand, then the symbol of scissors, Knap Pak tapped his feet against the ground and she finally the symbol of paper.

He sighed, “can we do this now? I have things to do.” Geleta nodded, Knap Pak made a fist, and Geleta followed suit.

“Rock.” Time seemed to slow down on that spoken word. I don’t know what he’s going to do... Sweat trickled from Geleta’s forehead as she participated in the most dangerous game of Rock, Papers, Scissors in all of reality.

Knap Pak brought a hand to his mouth and yawned breaking the game, Geleta jumped backwards. He rolled his eyes at Geleta’s reaction. “Oh don’t act like that, I just got bored knowing how this games going to end you should accept it too.” A vein throbbed in Geleta’s neck at his remark.

He made a fist with his hand. “Let’s continue from where we left off.”

Geleta nodded.

“paper.” Time seemed to move slower. That arrogant ass thinks he’s going to win. Her eyes widened. Maybe that’s why her even bothered to play in the first place! It makes sense if he can destroy half the universe with his raw might then maybe he can do other stuff as well… Sweat dripped off The Frost Demon’s nose.

“scissors…” Geleta’s eyes widened. THIS IS IT! She and Knap Pak both flourished their choices at one and the other in the ultimate display of Rock, Paper, Scissors supremacy.

Knap Pak blinked, he stared at Geleta’s Scissors symbol, and slowly moved his eyes to the Paper symbol he himself had made with his hands. A sigh tore from his lips. I shouldn’t have even bothered. Geleta fell to the ground panting, sweat covered her body, a smile was spread across her lips.

Knap Pak yawned, and stretched. “What do you want?” He said, Geleta got up, and fell over again. She got back up again.

“I-I want you to take me back home, and protect me as well during the trip.” The Monster fidgeted at her demands, and sighed.

He yawned, “is that all then? Well then, where did you come from?” Geleta stroked her nose.

“Oh yeah, I can show you, but I’m really tired, so could you carry me?” The Monster rolled his eyes and sighed.

His two toed feet touched the ground, Geleta grinned at the sight of the crash. Knap Pak chucked her on the ground as if she was trash.

“Hey what was that for!?!” The Monster slouched to the crash. Not even bothering to turn around her answered her question.

“Because you’re making me do this.” She frowned at his remark, and got up, Knap Pak had bent to his knees and pulled a piece of metal up, trying to see if there was anything underneath it.

“A passenger space ship… No, no one survived.” Geleta jumped into the crater.

“Did you find anything!” Knap Pak sighed when he heard her voice, and stood up.

“No, if everyone’s like you then they survived, we’ll stay longer if that’s the case- “he turned to her. Geleta shook her head.

“Nah, they grew wings and flew away.” Knap Pak sighed.

“I’m afraid you actually think that.” Geleta pressed her lips together.

“It’s true you know!” The Monster rolled his eyes, and shrugged.

“I suppose it would be true for someone like you, maybe that’s why you’re not in your proper dimension.” The Frost Demon tilted her head, her brow furrowed.

“What do you mean?”

The Monster yawned, and stretched. “It’s simple really, the metal this craft is made from is far different from the bubble ships that are used in this dimension, in fact this type of metal isn’t in this dimension.”

Geleta blinked, “wow, how did I get here then?”

Knap Pak shrugged, “I’ve always had the long held belief that people like you are more to being torn. It’s the dimension’s way of trying to get rid of an embarrassment, and passing it to another dimension like a galactic version of hot Kakarotto.”

Geleta’s eyes narrowed, her face was flushed red. She smiled at him with a thin-lipped smile. “If you’re into being polite and what not you bored little crap. Then why are you constantly mocking me?”

Knap Pak shrugged, and sighed “how rude, and why did you trick me?” Geleta barred her teeth.

“YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME!” Knap Pak yawned, and stretched.

“If you had warned me that there was a chance I was going to lose then I wouldn’t have bothered.” He walked over to Geleta, whose face was flushed red.

The Monster rolled his eyes, “anyways.” He clapped, and the dimension groaning, twisting, tore a tear in time and space in front of him. Geleta blinked.

“What did you do?” He sighed, and fidgeted.

“Do I really have to explain everything to you?”

“Yes, I don’t want to be left in the dark.” The Monster rolled his eyes.

“I clapped, and tore a hole into another dimension, it’ll close when I want it to.” He stepped through, and entered the dimension, turning around to Geleta he sighed and gestured for her to follow. The Frost Demon stepped into the portal.

It closed behind them, sealing them off from the lifeless world.[/spoiler]

Chapter 2

[spoiler]In an open clearing; black trees closed in on all sides, hungry to devour this spot of empty land. Above the clearing there was a dark green sky, ancient, unfathomable, in the centre hung a red moon. It had only appeared a hundred years ago. There was only silence for this part of the land.

Suddenly the universe groaned and a portal opened a gust of bone chilling wind blew into the clearing, Geleta fell shivering onto the ground, she curled into a ball and groaned. Knap Pak hung at the edge, still on the freezing glacier his feet tapped against the ice, he sighed and rolled his eyes at Geleta’s state.

The Monster stepped through, and clapped his hands. The portal snapped shut behind him. He walked around Geleta’s shivering body. He stretched and yawned. Strolling to the edge of the clearing the trees nearest to him stretched out towards him. There branches grasping for him hungry, desperate.

He sighed and held out his hand to the nearest tree branch. The dark claws grasped onto his hand, growing at a terracing pace it spread across Knap Pak’s arm, all the while trying to pull him back into it.

The Monster yawned, and did not move an inch, suddenly he walked back. With a groan the tree was pulled from its long held ground. The branches suddenly dropped off Knap Pak, dead.

The trees surrounding the clearing stiffened at the action, Knap Pak threw the black tree in the centre near Geleta.

Still withering it reached out to the shivering Frost Demon. Knap Pak yawned and breathed on it with his rancid breath, suddenly the black tree caught on fire. It lay there, dead.

A sigh slipped from Geleta’s breath as the heat of the flame slowly warmed her body, her shivering subsided to a light doze. Suddenly Knap Pak left the clearing, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake.

Geleta snorted and woke up, she got up, her brow furrowed at the smooth wasteland surrounding her. In front of her there was a strange log of tree, mostly ash now.

She heard a yawn, and a frown manifested on her face Knap Pak got up from the other side of the log. “So, I guess you’re finally awake now. Here, have something to eat.” He chucked a rat her, The Frost Demon side stepped it and it hit the ground.

Knap Pak sighed, and fidgeted. “How rude, I spent at least a minute getting that, for you. I realized that people like you need substance, right?”

“I’m not eating a damn rat.” The Monster rolled his eyes, sighed and sat down. Breathing on the log with his rancid breath, causing the ash to catch on fire.

He looked upwards at Geleta. “Place it on the fire, wait a few minutes, then eat it.” Geleta clenched her fists.

“I’m not eating a damn rat, wasn’t their anything else?”

Knap Pak sighed, “eat what you’re given you rude thing.” a vein throbbed in Geleta’s neck, she incinerated the rat with a Ki Blast.

The Monster sighed, and got up. “Well then I guess you’re too childish to appreciate proper nutrients.” He yawned and stretched, cracking sounds echoed across the empty waste land.

“I have a way to get you back, quickly.” A frown spread across Geleta’s face.

“Why didn’t you do it sooner? Wait, did you enjoy my suffering?” The Monster rolled his eyes, and sighed.

“I just thought of it last night, when you were hyperventilating. And no, don’t make such query accusations like that. Accusations make an ass out of you, and unfortunately me as well.” He turned around, and clapped, again, and again.

Suddenly, he stopped, his foot started tapping repeatedly against the hard-packed ground. A vein throbbed in The Frost Demon’s neck.

“Are you purposely- “

“Are you trying to play dumb? I’m making sure that it’s in a stable enough condition, so go and play with the dirt a bit. Seems more your style.” Geleta fumed, and her tail repeatedly slammed against the ground. She slowly started to walk off.

Suddenly she heard a long, slow sigh. “You know, once I finish doing this grandiose feat I might be irritable when I go get you back, which you wouldn’t like. Now little girl. Sit yourself done, pray to whatever God you believe in, and consider yourself lucky I’m even bothering to do this for you.”

Geleta fumed, and sat down.

When the moon was in the sky, Knap Pak stopped clapping and turned to Geleta who was falling into a light doze. “A-are you done yet?” She said. The Monster rolled his eyes, and a sigh trickled from his lips.

“Yes, why would I be here, and not doing my task otherwise?” Geleta unsteadily got up from the ground, and stretched.

“K then, so... Where’s the portal?” Knap Pak chewed on his lip, and rolled his eyes. He stepped to his right a bit, The Frost Demon’s brow furrowed when she saw the wooden door. “That’s it? Not like your other portals.”

The Monster yawned, “how little you know. This, is a labour of hard work, and effort. A gateway to a labyrinth that will lead you home, if I remember correctly something should lead you to your home. Anyways- “

Knap Pak stretched.

“-I’ll follow you to your universe.”

Geleta frowned at his last statement, she shook her head at it. “No, your service ends here. I’m free to go to my home by myself.”

The Monster sighed. “But, you never truly did specify that did you, and it’s rather childish of you. Me, doing everything I did for you, and the one thing you could repay me with you deny?”

Geleta stared at him, a thin-lipped smile growing on her lips. “You want to destroy everything in my dimension you sly vermin. No, I’m staying here until you promise me that you won’t follow me- “Geleta stroked her nose “-we could also just play another game of rock- “The Monster waved her idea off.

“No. How about a battle? I’ll suppress me powers exactly equal to yours, and I’ll even be kind enough to not use any of my other abilities, but one.” Geleta nodded at his proposal.

“Alright then, when I win this battle, you’ll leave me alone?” The Monster sighed and rolled his eyes.

“No, if I win, I’ll give you a while to find your home, if you win you get ten years. Seems fair?” He stretched, cracking sounds reverberated across the field of battle.

“Of course, you won’t win.” Geleta frowned, and slipped into a fighting pose. The Monster didn’t slip into one, he slouched.

His guard is sloppy… Is he really this up his own ass? She frowned, her eyes narrowed and she lunged at him, the ground collapsing underneath her.

Knap Pak yawned from his distance, and threw a punch. Suddenly his fist appeared in Geleta’s vision, her eyes and she saw stars. The Frost Demon collapsed onto the ground, she growled and got back up.

Knap Pak’s yawn made her blood boil. “I didn’t even move you know, best to just give up, and go through the door now.” A ball of Chi manifested in her hands, and she hurled it at him. It whizzed towards him, throbbing with power.

The Monster clapped and the blast was swallowed by a portal. “How cute, better luck next time.” The Frost Demon grit her teeth, and three Kienzans appeared, she heard a clap, and suddenly Knap Pak uppercutted her.

She fell to the ground, her Kienzans disappeared into nothingness. The Monster yawned, “well then, it’s best to assume I won.” He grabbed her tail, and lifted her up.

Knap Pak threw her unconscious form at the door, suddenly it opened. Revealing an endless maw of twisting and violent shadows. Her body disappeared within it.

The door shut closed. Knap Pak yawned, and slowly pushed himself to the ground. Staring up at the green sky his eyes slowly shut.

But, all the Monster was doing was counting.[/spoiler]

Chapter 3

[spoiler]Geleta’s eyes peeled open at the sound of crashing waves far below. She tasted salt on her lips, and frowned at the taste. She slowly, and unsteadily got up, looking around her surroundings it dawned on her. A rocky Cliffside. She strode to the end of the cliff, and peered down. Her eyes widened at the frothing building sized waves.

Turning around there was huge yellow trees. Or that’s what she considered. Crinkling her nose a vein throbbed in her neck when she remembered the fight with The Monster. “If I can’t even beat the damn thing one on one when it held itself back…”

A sigh escaped her lips, and she strolled towards the yellow trees. “It’s best if I just leave him alone, and go back home.” She leaned against the trees smooth sides.

“Now…-” She scratched her nose “- he did say that there would be something that would help pick me up, but for all I know he probably made that up to shut me up….” A sigh trailed out of her lips. Suddenly a Pink Bird popped into existence. The Frost Demon stared wide eyed at it.

“O’ what ya’ be lookin’ at girl? I heres’ to take ya’ back home ya’ know.” The Frost Demon grinned at the news. After a few seconds, she frowned. The Pink Bird started sweating.

“Why aren’t you doing it then?”

“I’ am doin’ it jus’ your dimension just too damn far. Gonna’ have ta take ya back ta Kinp Stun Og Oom.” The Frost Demon scratched her head.

“Pink- “suddenly the two vanished from this world, and Geleta suddenly found herself in a chair, there were a few hundred thousand people doing the same. She blinked, and suddenly slouched against the wall. Her tail started rhythmically thumping against the ground.

Over a period that is indescribable. The room slowly cleared, until a small bird floated in front of her. Geleta snorted, and woke up, her eyes widened and she focused her gaze on the bird. Funny thing… “Excuse me mam, but your turn with the Room is upon you.”

The Frost Demon blinked, “what do I have to do?” The Bird sighed.

“I forget that you’re technically new here. You go to the Room- “the bird turned its gaze to the end of the room.

A pair of oaken doors stood there. Geleta’s eyes followed its gaze and nodded.

“- then you hand around until your bird is sufficiently charged enough to make the trip to your far-off dimension.” Geleta got up from the chair, and stretched.

She made a thumb up sign to the bird, “got it!” She said, The Frost Demon strolled off to the end of the room, she pushed the doors opened. Revealing a room full of paper, four formal birds sat on the main table.

“Your name!” Geleta scratched her head.

“Um, Geleta!” One of the birds frowned, and groaned. Another one slapped the back of his head, the one that had its head smacked squawked back at the one who slapped his head. A brawl ensured on the table.

Geleta stared at it, she blinked a few times. “Anything else?” She said, the birds stopped brawling at the sound of her voice, one of them let another one go from a headlock.

“Sorry bout’ that, you’re race, reason for being here, and you promise not to break a single rule in here or suffer the wrath of Beerus!”

Geleta scratched her head. “Not sure what the name of my race is, there’s a lot of them. Maybe? Ice Cream men? Anyways, I’m trying to get back home- “two of the birds nodded at her statement. The other two frowned and slipped them some gold coins.

Geleta’s brow furrowed at the exchange. “What’s that for?” She said.

“It’s simple, those two buffoons still think that there wasn’t a chance in hell that was the case- “the bird’s speech was cut off as he was slugged by one of the sore losers. Another brawl commenced on the table.

One of the birds stopped pummelling another of its birds and turned to her. “Yeah, just take the door to the left. Anyways, we’ll be leaving our shift- “another of the birds launched at him, and kicked him.

What a violent bunch. She travelled to the door, a nice pink colour. Not like the deep dark pink of Knap Pak, she pushed on it, and it opened revealing a well-lit staircase that seemed to go down seemingly forever.

She trembled slightly at the sight of it. Then she went down. The Door shut behind her, and before she knew it there was another door, for this one she could hear people going their way, and doing their own things.

The Frost Demon pushed on the door opening it and revealing a train station. People of many different shapes and sizes went on their way. Hopping onto the many different alien trains that inhabited many of the different floors. She breathed in at the sight of a large red sun that seemed to take up most the upper windows.

“Excuse me Geleta!” The Frost Demon suddenly turned her attention to the voice that called out, she frowned when she realized that the voice called near the ground. Turning her gaze near the ground a small peacock stared up at her.

“Geleta, you’re trip to the Observinory is up on floor 1, so you’re rather lucky.” The Peacock waddled elegantly to one of the alien trains. One of the many doors were open revealing a variety of people of different shapes and colours on many differently designed seats purposely tailed for them.

The Frost Demon stepped on board, suddenly her eyes widened. “Oh yeah, forgot.” She shrunk as she walked down the path between the aisle, following the turkey. The Peacok turned to her and it scratched its beak when it saw her current state.

“Interesting ability I might say.” The Frost Demon shrugged, and smirked.
“Nothing too special I might say.” The Peacock nodded, and gestured to a tailed made seat. There was no back part of the seat.

A grin danced on the Frost Demon’s face when she saw it, sitting on it her tail wrapped around her feet. Suddenly her eyes widened, and she turned her gaze to the peacock.

“How long is this trip going to take?” The Peacock sniffed.

“3 minutes, don’t worry we’ll turn on the artificial glass so you can see the beauty of the planet. The Frost Demon slumped at the thought of waiting. The peacock left, and the train glided out onto the planet.

The train slowed down, and stopped the people of many different shapes and sizes left, as well as Geleta. Swamped in the swarm off strange chattering she was jostled onto a strange featureless platform. The people of many different shapes and sizes had disappeared. The Frost Demon looked around trying to see where they had disappeared to.

“Oh, don’ worry what happens to em’ they gon’ to their own private quarters in wait for their traveller to be finished charging.” The Frost Demon turned her wide eyed gaze to the front. There was a Microphone there.

It boomed at her. “What ya be lookin’ at… Oh yeah, ye be new, anyways, I be ya Traveller Bird, and I be rechargin’ for tha trip. So hang in tight cause’ it gonna be a long time.” The Frost Demon stared at it silently.

“Were do I go then?” The Microphone, swung its head to the right, a door way had appeared. Geleta scratched her head at the sight of it. She turned her gaze to her traveller bird. “Why is this place built like this? Just seems so off.”

Her Traveller bird muttered darkly. “Yu know nothin’ girl? I suppose it should be’ obvious! This place is built so that Evil Warlocks, Wizards, Witches, Monsters can’t kill us all ya’ know. They get trapped here and die cause’ this place won’t allow them. The Room is a genius ya know.”

The Frost Demon crinkled her nose at the mention of the Room. Those rowdy things? Well then, I suppose it’s best not to judge on appearances… Or actions. She smiled and waved as she trotted to the open-door way.

There was a stair case, perfectly shaped for her size. She stared up at it. All so weird... The Frost Demon sighed and strolled upwards. Up, and up, and up she strode the spiral stair case never seemed to stop.

Until it, did. Suddenly it all stopped. In front of Geleta there was a door, she opened it, and spilled out into a single wooden cabin. She blinked, and stood in the doorway entrance. A little fire crackled cheerily in the chimney. She walked into the room, her three toed feet pressing against the warm wood.

She breathed out, and went to the window. Observing the flattened green pastures of Kinp Stun Og Oom. Strange multiple limbed beasts danced in the fields. The Frost Demons sighed at them, she went to her bed, and slumped on it. Her bulk sinking into it.

And, her eyes slowly, ever so slowly fluttered close. She slid off the bed, and thudded onto the floor in a mess. But, even that failed to wake her.

The Frost Demon snorted, and woke up. She groaned, and got up from the floor. Her brow furrowed, while she looked at where she had slept. “d-did someone come in here?” She stroked her nose. And shrugged, there was things to do today. Worrying about such things do nothing, and besides she did trust this place enough.

Strolling out of the warm wooden cabin, with the cheery little fire that still cackled on as if nothing had even happened. She opened the door, and stood in a huge dining hall. People of all different shapes, and sizes lined up for strange breakfasts, while some were already having it on large tables. Endless chatter fluttered towards her.

But, none of that had any interest on her, what was interesting were the ones. Admittedly, much stronger ones who left the building to go outside. She followed the route they took, weaving her way through a crowd of people.

She finally left the building. Breathing in the Alien air, a soft sour tang. Which made her lip curl up. The Frost Demon started out to the green pastures, towards the warriors, and the creatures that dances. Suddenly her bones wobbled, and she breathed out suddenly.

The gravity of the world had finally hit her and it was immense. The Frost Demon grit her teeth, clenched her fists, and moved on. Slowly starting out a slow run towards the Warriors.

The Monster woke up, a yawn whispered out of his throat. “Oh, dear…” He brought a hand to his mouth as another yawn ripped from his throat, he slumped into an upright position. Every single one of his tissue squealed at this insanity and cried to go back to sleep.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Gog on Fri May 26, 2017 5:39 am, edited 5 times in total.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanfiction: Dragon Ball - Through other dimensions.

Post by Kanassa » Mon May 15, 2017 7:14 pm

This seems rather rushed, almost like a summery of the story rather than the story itself. There's no time given for the reader to get invested in a scene because they're instantly carted off to to the net moment, like a bullet train of plot points and thoughts, with the only stops being to go ''Oh, he can do this". We have only a little inkling of character from our leads because of this. What's Geleta like? I don't know. What's Knap Pak like? He yawns... And can somehow clap portals. What's this weird dimension Geleta has gone too? I don't know. It's barely described, and no time is spent establishing the spot before we sudden;y cut to Knap Pak rushing in. And for some reason pretending Geleta is his sister?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Kanassa wrote:This seems rather rushed, almost like a summery of the story rather than the story itself. There's no time given for the reader to get invested in a scene because they're instantly carted off to to the net moment, like a bullet train of plot points and thoughts, with the only stops being to go ''Oh, he can do this". We have only a little inkling of character from our leads because of this. What's Geleta like? I don't know. What's Knap Pak like? He yawns... And can somehow clap portals. What's this weird dimension Geleta has gone too? I don't know. It's barely described, and no time is spent establishing the spot before we sudden;y cut to Knap Pak rushing in. And for some reason pretending Geleta is his sister?
You're right the state that I released the story in is simply unacceptable.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Chapter 4.

[spoiler]Knap Pak stretched, another yawn trickled from his throat. “I must have overslept then it seems.” He slumped to the door it was slightly breaking apart around the edges.

The Monster rolled his eyes, and clapped with a scream that echoed across this dead world the door was anchored to this world, forever.

“How dramatic…” He said as he walked forward. The Door leaned towards him.

“What would you think if you were anchored to a world against your will! I’m not meant to exist you know.”

The monster sighed, and rolled his eyes. “Just open yourself up, I have to get to someone.” The door did nothing, The Monster’s foot tapped against the ground.

The Door sighed, and opened. Knap Pak rolled his eyes, “was that so hard now?” The Monster walked into the dark frothing mass, not bothering to stay and listen to the door’s comback.

The Monster reappeared in a stark, lonely plateau, ghostly faces with dead eyes, and open mouths drifted near the ground. The Monster’s presence seemed to have caused a stir among them as they all turned to face him. Suddenly Knap Pak’s tentacle prickled when he heard it.

“Honestly, have a little faith my lad.”

A whisper of his failure drifted out of one of the faces, looking at it, it was slightly different from the others. Another whisper floated his way.

“How interesting.”

His face slightly contorted at the youthful vigour and energy in the voice. Knap Pak sighed. Sitting down on the cold rock that made this place he waited, more whispers of his failures floated his way.

“I’ll save you.”

“What do you think? It may pose a threat, but I don’t want to kill it.”

The Monster fidgeted, and got up. He slumped towards the dead face this close to it It’s whispers of his failures were in full force at this range. The Monster pulled back a fist.

“You don’t say.”

“I don’t want that kind of power.”

“How boring. “

His fist faltered, and Knap Pak pulled away from the face. A sigh tickled out of his lips. I can’t believe I must wait here… Oh well, whining never did anyone any good. He could hear another failure coming his way. Suddenly a bird popped into existence near him.

It squawked at the sight of him. The Monster rolled its eyes at the Bird’s reaction. “So, can you take me to Kinp Stun Og Oom? Please there’s someone very important to me there.”

“Oh, um… Who’s important to you? I do have to take you anyway so it doesn’t matter at the end of the day, since your universe from what I can see is far away. I know because you look weird.” A whisper of failure floated Knap Pak’s way.

“Why should I do this?”

The Monster fidgeted, “just take me to the place.”

The two vanished.

Knap Pak blinked, and he was in a room. There was a single open door way, and at the end of it he could faintly see a ray of light.

The light at the end of the tunnel.

A sigh whispered out of his lips, “that bird just called me weird. How appalling.” The monster walked to the open-door way, he walked and walked the darkness surrounding him in this tunnel but it never seemed to end. The light never seemed to come closer to the monster.

The Monster stopped, and brought a hand to his mouth as it yawned. “Really? These types of places?” Turning around, he rolled his eyes when he couldn’t see the room. “How rude.” The Monster clapped, and the room twisted, a pained groan ruptured behind him.

Knap Pak yawned, and clapped once more, the tunnel groaned, and twisted. The Monster rolled his eyes at the defiance of this tunnel and clapped once more the tunnel snapped shut with enough force to kill a man.

The Monster turned around, and in front of him there was another room, and another dark-open door with another light at the end of it. He sighed when he saw it.

The Monster continued clapping.

Geleta woke up with a start, her eyes widened at the deep red glow the room was shrouded in, the fire place had stopped burning cheerily. The room was far colder than it should have been. The Frost Demon stood up from the freezing floor, her eyes widened, and her brow furrowed as some ferocious thudding pounded up the stair case.

Robed men, with large shields on their backs burst into the room. “Hurry somethings breached King Stun Og Oom!” One of the robed figures lunged at Geleta, and grabbed her by the forearm. Dragging her out of the room, her head hit the door way.

“Dammnit! He got rid of all of it, Geleta lean down!” With stars swirling in her eyes, and the world a blurry painful mess of red, blue, and green The Frost Demon blurrily complied. Suddenly, and swiftly she was dragged down the stair way.

“Alright men, there’s more people up there. We must save them or- “The Frost Demon stopped hearing him as she was dragged further down the massive tower. Eventually the stairs faded out, and her blurry headache subsided letting her see more clearly.

The Frost Demon caught her breath at the sheer size of the room, not a lick of furnishing, and cast in the glow of a cold dead red light it was alien to her. Far right to the side of the room there were huge alien rails. Obviously for the trains that took her here.

The two of them stopped at a wall, the man frantically shouted at the wall for a few seconds. It peeled open, revealing a door way, and another robed man. Geleta and her robed man both ran into the door with the entrance disappearing.

A yawn whispered from the monster’s throat, and started it’s stretches, King Tuns Og Oom station was empty, not a single soul, nothing. Nothing, except the monster who continued his stretches. He strolled towards the empty train, and politely peeled open the door.

It stepped into the train, and looked left and right. The chairs were all the same, red leather and dull. He sighed, and stepped out of the train. It slowly began a walk to the end of the station. It brought its foot down, and a loud squeak echoed across the train station. Lonely reverberating across the cold walls.

The Monster slowly lifted its foot, and looked down. A squeaky child’s toy lay where he had put down his foot, it stared up at him with a stupidly cheery stitched on smile. The Monster guessed that the child herself had stitched it on.

I hope that doesn’t make an ass out of you and me. He thought as he leaned down, and delicately picked it up, it held the toy up to its face. “They really don’t make these how they used to- “the monster turned the toy around in its hands observing the level of craftsmanship that went into it “- and it’s just plain unsightly.” He leaned down, and placed the toy back on the ground.

Stepping over it, Knap Pak continued its way. The squeaky toy stared up at the sky, the only distinguishable reminder that people once thrived here, moving, living, going on their day.

It almost looked sad.

“Attention everyone, most of your Traveller Birds are done. They will be brought to you soon, and for the ones those dimensions are too far flung you’ll be moved to a Golden Ship to escape the Monster’s notice.”

With the speech cutting out, a hatch at the top of the room opened. Thousands of Traveller Birds poured into the room changing it into a cascade of greens and blues landing on people of all different shapes and sizes who disappeared every single one. Eventually, there was nobody else, but Geleta, and another man.

Strolling through the green pastures, next to it the large alien train tracks, and with the gravity not bothering him in the slightest. The Monster’s gaze was fixed squarely on the Observinory a large glassy tower which went on for miles, a grandiose feat of Alien architecture, which set itself against the deep red of the Dwarf Star from this angle, and direction. The creatures that danced avoided the pink figure who seemed to radiate a rancid aura.

The Monster stepped into the Observinory, he sighed at the deep red hues that the boring room was set in. Sweeping his gaze around the room, there was a door, to the right. A stairway swept upwards in it; trailing out of sight.

No point going up there, all things considered.

“How melodramatic…” Knap Pak said, and a sigh trickled from it’s lips. The Monster paused, and its tentacle tapped against the ground. It rolled its eyes at the rich scent. “I suppose the idea of finding someone by their scent is too intelligent of a thought for her if she can’t even do the bare minimum, of course nobody did the bare minimum. So, I should think of this as natural selection.”

Following the thick, rich scents of thousands of panicked people – making the task of finding them too easy for him - Knap Pak walked to the left of the room. Where their scents cut off at a wall. The Monster couldn’t help, but let its eyes roll. “Really?”

A robed man with a large ornate shield on his back burst into the room through a door on the left that just appeared, a Traveller Bird squawked on his shoulder. He rushed towards Geleta, and grabbed her right forearm roughly, furiously tugging her to the other man. Who at this distance revealed himself to be dishevelled in appearances. He too was roughly grabbed by the forearm. The Frost Demon, and the dishevelled man were pulled roughly into the corridor. A door behind them slid shut.

Dragging the two the men muttered endlessly. “C’mon! C’mon!”

The Frost Demon blinked, “you alright? Y- “

“NO! NOT ALRIGHT, NOW SHUSH!” Geleta stiffened at the command.

Eventually the corridor widened out, and widened out until it became a massive hanger. The Frost Demon’s jaw dropped at the sheer size of it. Thousands of Golden Ships, all neatly lined into golden rows filled the hanger, nearly to the brim.

Geleta and the dishevelled man were both dragged to the closest one. The Robed Figure jumped forward, and unslung his shield. He pressed it against the hull of the ship. Suddenly it shuddered, and opened.

He jumped around. “HURRY!” The Frost Demon bolted into the ship, followed closely by the dishevelled man. The Robed Man tore the shield from the hull of the Golden Ship, leaving an indent of the symbol on his shield.

Knap Pak strolled through the hallway, the soft tap of his tentacle leading him on a perfect trail, the sweat and fear making it impossible. “Practically a mad rush, can’t it be more orderly?” He said, he shrugged he didn’t expect much from people, just the bare essentials.

Eventually the hallway widened out into a huge room. Led by the soft tap of his tentacle The Monster walked into the centre of the room. All the scents ended here, well except three. “Well then, they must have gotten out with the birds.” He held his face in his hand. “No loss, there’s still her, Geleta, the idiot, and pals of course. Multiplying like Durongs”

The Monster walked to the end of the room, and lightly rapped the wall which collapsed under the force of his blow. Debris, and dust blew up in bursts. “How boring, the same tricks twice.” He walked through the hallway, lightly stepping over the derby.

…[/spoiler]

I kind of posted the last chapter without posting the second to last chapter... So, had to delete the original post. :oops:

Fin.

[spoiler]With her body hunched, she bolted into a cramped room. The room was dark, the only source of light the flickering, dim red that clustered the ceiling. Cramped, and unseeing someone roughly pushed past her. She fell to the hard floor, her world went dizzy, pain screamed through her head. Slowly it subsided, retreating from her mind. Leaving her in the dark.

Groaning, Slowly, the room brightened, her eyes could faintly, in the distance huddled on the chair. Another, the second person who got in. Her eyes narrowed, where the was the second guy? Her world buckled, slamming against the ceiling violently answered her question.

The red lights burst into a gorgeous array, changing to a light blue. Panels slid open on the sides, revealing the rest of the Golden Hulls on either side. With a violent gurgle, the ship rippled, and everything else rippled with it.

And there was only darkness, the sickly feeling as her stomach dropped, and with a sharp rebound she was back, back on the floor, warmed by engines unknown. Her eyes danced around the room, and stopped pulled to the red discs were the windows once were.

"What is that?" The words whispered from her throat. The red twisted, and turned eventually the realization hit her, the windows were shielding them from the thick red outside. But, still that never answered-

"It's the dwarf star, how did you not know of that?" The words rasped from puffy lips. Scratching his scalp, he shrugged, "I do suppose that you wouldn't know that." Pinching his thin nose, he descended, gracefully from the chair. It slowly, smoothly slid into the ground behind him.

"So, since we're the left overs what's your name? Mine's Udda." The light words left, slipping from his lips, and dancing to her ears. Geleta on cue, unsteadily left the ground. Cramped with the ceiling too low, her tail began to beat the ground, angrily.

"Gimmie a second."

Crackling, white light engulfed the room, and in her place, was a smaller, and stripey Geleta. Stretching a grin danced on her face "guess you could call me.... Geleta!"

"Interesting ability... Geleta, but I do suppose we should go meet our captain..." Cocking his head to the side Udda smiled. Geleta's eyes doubled in size.

"Crap! Forgot there's another!"

Uddu smiled.

White knuckled hands gripped the control, never once leaving it. Slowly, they slackened. Staring at the dancing stars that danced in the sky he sighed, and relaxed. Drinking in the moment he let it dance on, and on, and on forever.

The door at the end of the room slid open with an annoying beep. Jumping in his seat, the guard growled, and swung his view to the back. Two figures stood there, his eyes narrowed at the sight of them. A gun was in his hand, its sights set firmly on the smaller one. "where's the tall one?"

Udda purred, the gun switched over to him. "I'm so sorry, but this is in fact Miss. Geleta, she has just shown the capability to transform. Come on Geleta, don't keep him waiting."

The Frost Demon blinked, and her gaze moved from the guard to Udda. It's not Miss, but Queen... But, for now it really doesn't matter I suppose. The sulk lasted but a few seconds. "You know I can just survive that blast, right?" A smirk was on her lips.

Udda shot her back a narrowed gaze of pure malice. Geleta noticed his look.

Her eyes widened, as a light bulb flashed in her head. "Oh, yeah! You can't survive one. Could have just told me that."

And with that, she ascended. Smirking, reveling in her power she pointed at The Guard and grinned. "See, the real deal… Could I transform back, now?" Not waiting for an answer, The Frost Demon descended back into a suppressed state.

The guard breathed through his nose, "a changling then..." Removing himself from the seat he politely left the room, Geleta, and Udda making some way for him.

The corridor opened, revealing rows upon rows of pristine ships. Stopping at the entrance the Demon rolled his eyes at the sight of them, wondering what the men and women of days gone by would think of these manufactured replicas of their works. Slowly the Demon, Knap Pak went forth and among the Golden Ships. Following a scent too obvious.

He stopped, to his left, the trail ended and his view slowly veered left, towards the side. There was a gap, blindingly obvious in the sea of Gold. Moving quickly, silently he moved to the nearest ship, the ship rippled, and the hull opened with a sharp sequel, echoing through, and through this huge cavern.

The Demon hunched over, and stepped inside.

In, but a few moments the ship disappeared, leaving two gaps in an empty field.

Udda smiled, and leaned back against the chair, humming a friendly, charming tune. Stars whirled in the windows, beaming happily into the ship. Geleta's tail went thump, thump, thump. With the Frost Demon lying on the ground behind it. The guard entered the room, his Armor was polished, pristine. He slowed down.

"Stop that." The order left his lips, Geleta frowned, and struggled up from the ground, tipping her gaze upwards she cocked her head to the side.

"Stop what?"

The Guard growled, and gestured towards her tail, "stop that, its annoying."

Geleta blinked at the demand, and a smug smile grew on her lips.

"You say you're a guard, but a guard would be trained to deal with such things. But, if its bothering you that much then I'll stop."

Straightening the Guard ignored her, and left for the c*** pit.

Moving through the dark, ship was a Monster. Much smaller than he once was, but still the same at heart. Tipping his gaze to the ceiling Knap Pak let his gaze rest on the weak red light. Shaking his head his eyes searched the dim room, eyes picking out the shape, the suggestion of a door way. The Demon made his way through.

Suddenly, the guard left the c*** pit. There was a cheery spring to his step. Geleta ignored him, her tail thumping against the ground, her eyes staring at the stars. But Udda's eyes trailed him from across the room. "you seem to be in a good mood?" She ventured.

It took a few moments for his question to be returned. "I am in the best of moods; this hell will end in but a few hours." Sighing he leaned against the wall of the ship, and slid down to the floor. "I do admit it is a bit of a gamble considering we have no idea where we'll be going."

Udda cocked an eyebrow, and shrugged. "Could I ask, but is there any sleeping quarters? A few hours is an eternity if you are well aware-"

The guard's hand rapped against the wall, a dull thud reverberated through the room. Slowly, a door way peeled open, revealing a short hallway. The Frost Demon's wide eyed gaze took all of it in. "Down the hallway, to the left."

Udda left, and slowly Geleta too.

Red discs took up where the windows once were. Knap Pak regarded them, lazily. What a shoddy job, the dampeners should give you a splendid view of the inside of a star, not this cheap window screen saver. Briefly regarding the brightly lit room the lack of any proper seating besides one chair was one that left him baffled, and there seemed to be no visible rest rooms.

A sigh filled the room as he left for the c*** pit. Delicately he plunked himself into the chair, two long controls stuck from the controls themselves. No care in the world. The Demon scorned ferociously. This was no game, but these morons seemed to treat a delicate, and important practice like this as nothing more than a joke.

Sighing, he slumped into his chair. The brief feeling, he had, anger, infatuation was gone once more, and all he had left was nothing. And he couldn't even recall what it had been like, not in a million years. Quiet heavy work filled the room, flicking switches off and on a hologram filled the room. A red dot was in the middle, distance was approximately ten to the power of one hundred light years away.

He knew that the moment he turned away from that map, the moment he broke from this ship they would be gone.

The guard leaned back on the chair, auto pilot to their destination was a beautiful thing, space, the stars once more danced to him, a silent tune. A slow beep could be heard, frowning, an ugly frown he leaned down. Eyes widening, showing off his surprise to the world at hand he flicked the switch. Slowly a slip of paper was printed out.

The Guard quickly snatched it up, and scorned it

Help. On planet Rirodian, I George has just had my child eaten, please someone help me.

His eyes quickly gobbled up the information, on the bottom was a star chart. Only a plus sign added, delicately to it. The Guard let his eye drift over that for longer than he should.

A button was pressed, sliding out gently from the controls was a keyboard. Typing quickly, he stopped, another message was sent. A few seconds fly by, snatching the reply The Guard scorned it once more.

Why would you answer that question? Rirodian is a planet without a solar system, it flows through the empty void of space. The only reason why its capable of holding any life at all is simply because of the thick atmosphere that keeps all heat within. Also, my child’s name was Bobby, and I miss him very much, too. Please come, help me.

Sighing, The Guard pondered on what to do next. Slowly he tapped out a few more letters, and sent it back.

Silence, and once again the message was printed out.

I don't need you.

And there were no more messages.

Hours passed, and finally. A soft beeping sound, waking up in a start his eyes swept the room before it locked onto what made it. Sweat beaded his forehead, nothing a dark expanse. No light could escape it, and it was the only way out.

As they drew closer the ship started shuddering, The Guard shuddered with it, growing more and more violent as the Dark Expanse slowly consumed more, and more of his view. And everything rippled. The shuddering ceased, gone, erased.

"W-what happened?"

"I do wonder as well, but I suppose that's how we're getting out of this dimension."

Blaster in hand, The Guard furiously pointed it at the one behind him. The Behemoth blinked, "I could offer you a trip back." The gun stayed, fixated on his forehead.

"How'd you get on this damn ship! Who are you!?!" Spittle dripped, and snarled from the corners of his maw.

"Calm down, I simply used the tools at my disposal to make my way here..." The Demon blinked, and leaned into The Guard, "you... Seriously have no idea of who I am? Well, I guess it's a change of pace." Straightening up, to a proper slouch, and letting out a slow yawn.

"I, do ask who are you running from?-" the gun fired, harsh light sprung at him, eager, hungry for his death. Hitting his forehead, the Demon let a sigh wisp from his lips, and moved on "-but, for the sake of convenience, and I don't want to let you assume anything... Knap Pak." Slumping, The Behemoth's hand blurred, and to The Guard's terror he found himself helpless in his grasp.

"Knap Pak!?!"

The windows turned black.

The Demon didn’t bother to turn around. But, his composure worsened at the sound of the voice.

"I made a promise, please try not to act like its surprising that I am here."

Strange lights bubbled in the black. Recognizing the strongest Ki, the rest fell into place. There was no reply, no response. Only heavy labored breathing, and a thick aura.

"Please, don't get so emotional. If you attack me... All of you will die." Sighing he turned around to face her, managing a quick hello to Udda as well.

The Frost Demon frowned at Knap Pak's promise, snorting her nostrils she pointed at The Guard in The Behemoth's grip. "Let. Him. Go." The Demand was harsh.

"No. Do understand this was not to our agreement."

Stars filled the windows, familiar. Dancing to an unknown tune. The Behemoth shuddered, a vile energy washed over him, his body greyed, cracks danced, and veined across him. "No. Beerus? Here." Moving with a determined speed, he threw The Guard to the side, and a portal, to a haven not of here roared open, weaker than his usual, however.

Stepping through it.

It closed, with a slam.

Leaving three.[/spoiler]

Life. A story long, long ago.

[spoiler]The soft tap of the rain outside did not concern him, him who was busy in unpacking the brown boxes, inside of them there was a variety of his items, small trivial commodities which he could pack. Anything really to help fill the lonely room of his new home. The fresh smell of it was something he was sure would fade with due time. But, with his back straightening he decided that the task of unpacking all of it is one that would take too long. Better to do such a task, later.

Placing himself on the lounge, a thick beautiful red, he could if he would will it imagine himself sinking into it, never too be seen again. But, he did not and so his fingers slipped into the cracks where the remote would usually try to hide from him. Victorious fingers wrenched the remote from its hiding spot, and pointed it at the small T.V.

With a click, half a second past by and the T.V turned on, broadcasting news that he couldn't be bothered to listen to. It's all just lies, and people pushing their boring political agendas. The thought played in his mind, and before he changed the channel he caught wind of Sverion doing what he usually did.

The channel he was on, channel 5 from what he could see was about cooking, the chef a sightless, pale, hulking thing with more arms than brown boxes in his room was busily preparing some of his locale treats. White subtitles popped up on the screen translating the alien tongue into an admittedly poor, but understandable version of what was going on the screen.

Another click, and he once again flicked to another channel, this time there was a humanoid, true gender, if it had any it was better to not assume; that was what the man settled on in the end. Once more white subtitles would flash at the bottom of the screen, always a poor translation of what was said, his eyes caught on the Sunday. Rolling his eyes, a light curse left his lips. How he could have let the days go past he would never know.

With a click the T.V turned off, the soft tap of the rain outside dominated the dark room. The unboxing was for now a task that wouldn't be done within the week. He knew that, too much to do. Getting up from the lounge, he left the room to where his bedroom would be. And he fell to a deep, dark, unfathomable sleep.

His room was silent, and suddenly a screech tore through his bedroom, its scream never seemed to end. Suddenly an arm flopped onto it, with a shudder the alarm clock turned off, waiting for him too oversleep once more for their terrifying game. Eyes awake, and he was out of bed. Checking the alarm-clock he lightly cursed. And like that he was out of his room, the sun's rays shone brightly in the main room a cruel reminder of his mistake just now.

The door opened with a bang, and dressed to proper attire he left his apartment, and ran quietly through the red carpeted hallway. The smell was musty, and tangy he doubted that this apartment building had aired this part, but he knew that it should.

Clicking on the elevator button he waited for its inevitable arrival. With a pleasant bong signalling its arrival the steely doors opened. A mess of quiet men, screaming babes, and nursing mothers tending to their babes. Everyone else just wanted them to shut up. And he was no exception too. Sidling up into the elevator itself he let himself be pressed into the throng. Inching his way ever closer to the elevator commands he clicked on the ground floor. The button illuminated, for a second green showing that was too be the case.

Making some anxious detours he eventually broke free of the elevator and silently ran through the main hall. Checking his watch another curse, lighter, but significantly more frustrated than the rest left his lips. The doors slid open before he could break through them, and he was ushered into grey streets, tall towers, buildings, crowds, it was all a mess. With no real order to it all.

Ships soared above, blue ones, belonging to the police chased a green one belonging to a delinquent. He paid no heed to any of the chaos going around himself, instead choosing to go to the rails. A train, purring slowed down, and permitted him, and the large throng of people to go through. He could only hope that this was the right one. Luck couldn't help, but favor him that day, and it was. The crowd tumbled out of the door, and he followed later, one of the last to leave.

A skyscraper, crushed, a would-be catastrophe, only averted by Sverion was the first thing to greet him on his way too where he needed to go. Lovely. He thought to himself as he passed it. Eventually where he needed to go leered at him from down the street. Tall, and opposing Hunperdik's and John's Accounting services was an ugly festering wound that he needed to attend to for all days of the week, but three.

Bounding up the stairs, knowing that the elevator would be full, and the floor he was on was low enough that the trip would never be worth it. He entered the room, soft chatter filled the room, phones rung, and buzzed incomes were measured the room had a steady feel to it.

Settling into a chair, as if he had never been late in the first place, figures, and numbers appeared on the screen. It had come easily to him, and knowing what to do he did it. Ben, and Donald's needed a 3% increase to their stock, and he knew how to do it.

This 'revolutionary' Chi stuff.... Is a pain in the a***. Sighing, he pinched his nose, and continued on. Hours yawned, and slid by him never giving him attention or warning of how much he was wasting doing what he was doing. But, it never would have mattered to him if he was aware of it in the first place.

Eventually his work was done, and checking his clock he'd been in here 6 hours longer than he should of. Shrugging he left the building, not sparing anyone a word, and slipping out as quietly as he had come.

Caught in the rush and bustle of the crowds he decided that time was something that he could burn right now. The sun, heavy and tired let its orange rays illuminate a sign, sighing he knew that this would be the best option right now.

The door opened into a strange bar for delights too alien to describe saddling up he gave his cash to a thousand-tiny headed, with an eye for each head monster. Gurgling it left the room, and into the kitchen. Strange bubbling sounds could be heard deep from within. Positioning himself on the stool he let time flow by, burning more of it. Some loud chatter could be heard from other tables. Pleasantly he could understand what they were saying.

"Sverion, Good Guy, and the best of all of us. Wonder why some people are so-"

"Pah, small minded men are always jealous of those who are greater than they are."

The females companion stewed for a moment longer. The man decided that he disagreed with what he had to say, but viewed it impolite to move from his table, and have an argument with him.

Eventually, a strange bubbling soup was placed politely onto his table, the only sound of its arrival was the heavy sound it made. weirdly enough it smelt of banana, something to this day he could still distinctly remember. Picking up a crude iron spoon he spooned some of the gunky stuff into his mouth.

Thick bubbly tears built up in his eyes, shuddering he forced another mouthful, and another. He mistakenly had paid for this meal, and he would get every single worth from his cash. Stumbling from the store he erased all thought of going back to there. And the thick night crowd swept him into their chaotic folds once more.

The door creaked open, welcoming himself into his own home, before he threw himself into his bed he changed the time for when his alarm clock would go off, and he threw himself into his bed. The thought of changing was one that never occurred to him. Before the alarm clock could start screeching an arm flopped onto it, silencing it for another day. Throwing himself out of bed, he went on his day.

Entering, early for today he had made sure to count the passing seconds as they tried to sneak past him. He worked a little bit more on his boxes unpacking the smallest of them. A case, setting it on the kitchen counter he opened it, inside was a doll, and some pins. Pulling out a gooey doll, black, and purple hair. He laid it against the counter.

And he set to work, picking up the pins he methodically started tearing it apart with the pins, first the legs, then the arms then the head, and then the torso, but by then all the fun had drained out of it. Setting it aside he left both of it on the bench, and left the room. Time passed, channels were flicked through, over and over again boring him to the point where he was offended.

Finally, an ad caught his eye, managing to against all odds hold his attention. A decision was made, plans were enacted, and he went to bed.

The alarm broke out, its loud scream filling the bedroom, triumphant. The arm flopped onto it, silencing it. It waited for tomorrow. Dragging himself from bed, he had enough time to make himself some proper breakfast, whatever was in the fridge, and not alien.

Throwing himself into Hunperdik and John's accounting services, the bane of his existence. He left, earlier paying more attention to the time. Suddenly, he saw what he wanted. Drifting through the crowds to the hardware store, the doors opened up to men of different shapes and colors. It nearly shut before he had entered, and jerkily as if he had committed the greatest sin opened to let him in.

Eyes on the shopping bags he got one. Moving through the ails themselves his gaze went up, down, and around, taking in the sights of the low, low prices. They really hadn't been lying. Biting his lower lip, he reached up, and pulled some batteries. Into the bag they went.

The rest of the customers ignored him. Eventually, he settled on some more knives, pins, forks, spoons, and a Gelatan. How such a creature was being sold at a hardware store he would never know. But tugging on the Gelatan's leash, with his bag full of goods in the other hand he left the store a few dollars poorer.

The Gelatan frothed and growled lunging at all, no exceptions. People gave them a wide berth, and he moved through the crowd as a boat would in the sea. The Geletan burst into the room, and scrabbled about in the room, smacking, and tumbling into a tower of brown boxes.

Pulling into himself, with his eyes closed a soft sigh tumbled from his lips. The Gelatan scrabbled deeper into his room. He could hear the harsh sounds of its claws, perfect floor destroying weapons.

He broke out into a run, after the Geletan. After all of that he threw himself into his bed. The alarm clock screamed, the arm slammed down onto it, silencing it. But it was too late suddenly another yip could be heard, the Geletan broke from its cage, hearing its scream he heard the thump, and tumbles as it repeated what it did before.

Looking into the sky, shuddering he breathed out. And threw himself out of the bed, beating back the Geletan into the cage he threw it a hunk of food from the fridge, and chucked a bottle of water into its cage as well.

Leaving the main room, he left to go to bed, he woke up, he left his home, completed his daily job, and somehow found that he had way too much time on his hand. The crowds rushed, and coursed around him. His eyes moved up to the ships that sailed above too work, and whatever the rich do with those. And what to do with the rest of his time became obvious.

Leaning out of the taxis door the rush of air that hit the side of his head forced him to retreat back into the car itself. His driver, two people joined by one arm of flesh grunted about the stupidity of the action. The man paid his driver no heed. The car slowed down,

the shimmering ocean stretched in his view, dotted with monstrously large ships hauling their monstrous catches back to the city.

Men, of many shapes and sizes ran, and cursed. His driver grunted once more, asking if this was the place where he wanted to be dropped off? He quietly confirmed that was the case. Rolling their eyes, he was deposited on a taxi stop. Hopping out he could faintly hear over the overpowering noise, and aroma that his taxi had just left, and so did he too.

Moving through the docks, dodging many handed appendages, people going on their way, smells, and stranger sights from what normally came from the city itself. Eyes swiveling around his view laid squarely on a stall, claiming by the owner himself, too alien to describe, and requiring a small translator to actually communicate with the world on large. That these were the finest of jewels pulled from strange and mythical beasts themselves.

One impulse purchase later, and he could confirm for certain as he moved through the stalls, and dodged the men going on their way that it was not something precious or sacred. It was plastic, cheap, and a scam and the fact of the matter was that it was something that he regretted buying in the first place too.

Later that night he arrived at home, fed the Geletan, and went to bed.

And it was Friday. Holding his coffee cup to his mouth, and breathing in the vapors the fact of the matter slapped him across the cheeks. A small smile built on his lips. Gently placing his cup back to the bench, promising to finish the drink itself later he walked past the Geletan's Lair, there was a new bottle of water, and another hunk of meat.

A bowl was placed under the tear in the bottle so the water wouldn't ruin everything. Busying himself to packing everything away the sun laid lazy, and red in the sky itself. Huffing he crossed his arms at his handiwork. A slow knock could be heard. Moving to the door he opened it. A man was out there, cheery, a cons man no doubt.

"What's your name?"

"Knap Pak."

His smile never seemed to falter, "okay then, Mr. Knap Pak would ya like to try on the Super Genesis Wave?"

He faltered, and frowned he shouldn't deal with this stuff, it was offensive that he had to do it in the first place. Livid, and pulling himself back into the building the door shut heavy on the happy man's frowning looks.

Stomping back into the room, the mere look of it was, he dared not even think of it like that. Moving to the T.V he plunked himself into the lounge, and turned on the T.V flicking through the channels, his patience wearing thin with what seemed to be the same never-ending products. A show, channel 7 had one about some alien family, 50 legs, and a multitude of faces buying a new house on a volcanic planet filled to the brim with Ki.

The Geletan threw itself against the cage, no avail it wouldn't budge. Flicking through the channels once more eventually, he stopped. Makaioshin War? Knap Pak's thoughts drifted to that, perhaps it was a scam? Shaking his head, it was obvious that wasn't the case

Sighing he pushed himself against the lounge itself, who really cares about all these wars? There's just so many of them in the first place. Just because this one has a fancy name doesn't mean anything really. But, the thought of going back to work after, and next week, the same boring job that eats away at his time unless he pays attention, the same routine, over, and over, and over again.

He paid more attention than he should for the phone number which was flashed over the screen in big yellow letters. Stomping towards the phone he dialed it in, and waited. The Geletan threw itself against the door of the cage once more, once again. Brows furrowing someone picked up. A deal was made, he would leave within the hour.

The soft tap of the rain was all that could be heard.[/spoiler]

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:58 am

Gonna be honest here, the last two chapters makes me feel like I there's a lot of story missing. Our Heroine seems to have had a large personality shift as well as making leaps in befriending these unknown people. I have little to no clue what is actually going on and why. And as the end of the story, it's rather anti climatic. I mean, as a whole, what has happened in the story as we've seen?

Gelleta crash lands on planet
Meets Knap Pak
Gets beaten
Makes deal
Is transferred to strange world that we are given little to no knowledge of
Time skip to Knap Pak coming after her
Gelleta gets on ship with some nobodies we haven't met... For some reason
Knap Pak appears and then disappears.

As a story, it feels like everything n the end is loosely connected and skipped over. Meaning that whatever happens in the last chapter, there's no investment because we've had little time devoted to the characters outside of Knap Pak. And with Knap Pak we've only gotten hints about him in the time spent with him. It's like if after Raditz's death we just cut to Goku arriving after Nappa's slaughtered the Z-Fighters
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017