I Can Draw That

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dorexx
Regular

I Can Draw That

Post by Dorexx » Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm

So let's just make a place about drawing requests and stuff. Basically, this is going to be a place where anyone can come and post their favorite idea (characters, fights, gags, etc.) and then artists (anyone) will come and draw that. (if they want to, or find it interesting)

Some rules:

- if you're going to draw, try to be at least decent at it.
- if you request stuff, don't just say the first thing that comes to your head; request something really cool/creative/interesting to see/ that you thought of or wished to see for a long time. Don't request anything if the place is too overflowing with requests and there hasn't been a drawing in a while.

I hope this works and this becomes a place where many super cool fan ideas come to life.
Last edited by Dorexx on Mon May 22, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
酷签名

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: I Can Draw That

Post by Kanassa » Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Remember that old Future Trunks Saga poster Toyo drew?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

See Shin and Gowasu riding a motor bike? We need that image drawn like an action movie poster, both wearing shades as they ride through fire, Goku Black and Zamasu chasing them from behind. Shin freaking out while Gowasu sips tea. Cliche title at the top and a cheesy tag line, like "It's time to put the kettle on...'' You know, since it's Gowasu and all.

That creative enough?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 22, 2017 6:03 pm

How about Toppo wearing TTGL shades and doing the Kamina pose, with the subtitle "Tengen Toppo Gurren Lagann"?

Reference:

http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/File ... e_pose.gif
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:How about Toppo wearing TTGL shades and doing the Kamina pose, with the subtitle "Tengen Toppo Gurren Lagann"?

Reference:

I'd agree to that if you give me the Beerus lookalike turned female and in Yoko Litner's outfit.

My suggestion: Broly Vs. Hulk. There needs to be some good artwork for that.

Also, are "sexy" suggestions viable here or should another thread be created for that kind of stuff?

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Tue May 23, 2017 7:06 am

cheddarsword wrote:Also, are "sexy" suggestions viable here or should another thread be created for that kind of stuff?
Yes, please, as far as I'm concerned. Not sure about the mods.
酷签名

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 am

Dorexx wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:Also, are "sexy" suggestions viable here or should another thread be created for that kind of stuff?
Yes, please, as far as I'm concerned. Not sure about the mods.
I'll send a PM to VegetaEX and run it by him first, but since the sexy fanart thread hasn't been hit in it's years of existence and I figured the same rules should apply, I don't foresee it being a problem with him.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 am

Kanassa wrote:Remember that old Future Trunks Saga poster Toyo drew?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

See Shin and Gowasu riding a motor bike? We need that image drawn like an action movie poster, both wearing shades as they ride through fire, Goku Black and Zamasu chasing them from behind. Shin freaking out while Gowasu sips tea. Cliche title at the top and a cheesy tag line, like "It's time to put the kettle on...'' You know, since it's Gowasu and all.

That creative enough?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sorry about the quality of the picture. Going from physical to Digital was a rough, terrible ride. I'll have many a sleepless night from the horrible experience. But, hey at the very least I get to say your wish is my command. :P :D

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed May 24, 2017 5:56 am

Gog wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

That creative enough?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sorry about the quality of the picture. Going from physical to Digital was a rough, terrible ride. I'll have many a sleepless night from the horrible experience. But, hey at the very least I get to say your wish is my command. :P :D
Ah, beautiful... Gowasu will be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed May 24, 2017 6:08 am

I ask of, but one thing. Freeza is in a dress this one:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Walking hand with hand with Trunks in this suit:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Freeza stops, and gets annoyed when he sees every one of his family dressed in the exact same design. He then calls them nothing but copy cats.

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Thu May 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:How about Toppo wearing TTGL shades and doing the Kamina pose, with the subtitle "Tengen Toppo Gurren Lagann"?

Reference:

I only wanted to experiment a bit with this idea in Paint and this is the result. It's not the exact pose and has other issues but I want to share it anyway.

Image Image

I still will make a proper one with the exact pose as the picture.
酷签名

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu May 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Looking great so far!
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Fri May 26, 2017 6:46 am

Could someone put one of these in Hit's outfit? I'm curious to see how other characters would look in it.

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Tue May 30, 2017 4:12 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

That creative enough?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Here you go. I didn't do it like a movie poster, but I thought the idea was funny and wanted to draw it.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 am

Reference:

emperior wrote:Could someone put one of these in Hit's outfit? I'm curious to see how other characters would look in it.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Here you go and here you go. I put both of these into the same pic.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 30, 2017 6:45 am

Boo Machine wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

That creative enough?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Here you go. I didn't do it like a movie poster, but I thought the idea was funny and wanted to draw it.
I love how Gowasu's just downing that tea, pretty well drawn :D
It's brilliant, thanks.

Kanassa wrote:

Nekis13
Regular

Post by Nekis13 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 am

Boo Machine wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Zamasu's dab makes this 10x better
stay edgy

DeviantArt Thing: Drawings and stuff, also Dragon Ball

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 30, 2017 8:14 am

Nekis13 wrote:
Boo Machine wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Zamasu's dab makes this 10x better
Wait, I just noticed. Gowasu and Shin are on a motor cycle, but Black and Zamasu are on a bicycle! That is amazing

Kanassa wrote:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Boo Machine wrote:

Reference:

emperior wrote:Could someone put one of these in Hit's outfit? I'm curious to see how other characters would look in it.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Here you go and here you go. I put both of these into the same pic.
Awesome, I see you gave him Kamina's outfit too