Immortal's commentary on Super episode

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Immortal's commentary on Super episode

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 pm

He's switched to doing commentaries starting with episode 93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnpT9S_Fi-E
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Immortal's commentary on Super episode

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Hate to sound like an asshole, but, who is this guy? :eh:

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Hate to sound like an asshole, but, who is this guy? :eh:
A guy who posts clips of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:42 pm

8000 Saiyan wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Hate to sound like an asshole, but, who is this guy? :eh:
A guy who posts clips of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
Also, the comments section of his videos serves as a meeting point for DBS' haters in general. I don't have anything against people doing rants, but this kind of things just makes worse the situation in the fandom.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:07 pm

So this guy gained thousands of subscribers by uploading clips of the japanese Dragon Ball, in fairly mediocre quality, and he feels entitled to complain when Toei strikes his channel? Fair Use doesn't mean you can take entire unedited clips and upload them for your own benefit. If that's the case, then sign me up.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:19 pm

never heard of him, and won't check him out.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl