Screw Attack and its Goku vs Superman videos

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Screw Attack and its Goku vs Superman videos

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:37 pm

I can enjoy it as a gag, which is really the best way to enjoy a video like that.

But it appears to me that they've done more videos on this topic than is really necessary. Each video has Goku developing a different form to use on Superman. What's going to happen post-tournament, they make a new video and show that power form there too?
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Screw Attack and its Goku vs Superman videos

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:39 pm

I doubt they'll make anymore, the last one pretty much confirmed what their stance is: Superman will always be stronger than Goku regardless of what Goku brings to the table. The last video they did was just to cement that notion when they had Supes WALK THROUGH an SSB Kamehameha like it was nothing.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Pre Crisis Silver Age Superman>Goku>Pretty much every other iteration of Superman

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:08 am

ekrolo2 wrote:I doubt they'll make anymore, the last one pretty much confirmed what their stance is: Superman will always be stronger than Goku regardless of what Goku brings to the table. The last video they did was just to cement that notion when they had Supes WALK THROUGH an SSB Kamehameha like it was nothing.
Their version of Superman is pretty much a composite version, which is unfair because there are many different versions, more than what Goku has at least. There's also the fact that they take feats out of context like the supposed "infinite page book lifting" feat.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:23 am

I take them for face value. Until Goku becomes strong enough to lift infinity, he has no chance. :P

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:35 am

I agreed with their first video but since Super started the playing field has changed drastically in Goku's favor and based on their 2nd video, it seems like they don't want to admit it.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:21 am

MainJPW wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:I doubt they'll make anymore, the last one pretty much confirmed what their stance is: Superman will always be stronger than Goku regardless of what Goku brings to the table. The last video they did was just to cement that notion when they had Supes WALK THROUGH an SSB Kamehameha like it was nothing.
Their version of Superman is pretty much a composite version, which is unfair because there are many different versions, more than what Goku has at least. There's also the fact that they take feats out of context like the supposed "infinite page book lifting" feat.
Main cont Supes is now a composite of pre, post and N52 so another video wouldn't change that factor.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):