Gin-Yu Clan: Torture (Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged Parody)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CSurge

Gin-Yu Clan: Torture (Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged Parody)

Post by CSurge » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:23 am

What's good, people?

This is a DBZ Kai parody written in reference to the infamous Wu-Tang Clan. We're unsure if this parody will continue any further, but we sure as hell enjoyed making it.

Any constructive criticism is welcomed!

Written & Voiced by: CrasherSurge, MyToasterisRetard, & WalterMB
Edited by: WalterMB

WalterMB – Frieza, Ginyu
CrasherSurge – Guldo, Jeice
MyToasterisRetarded – Reecome, Burter

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Gin-Yu Clan: Torture (Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged Parody)

Post by Gog » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:32 am

The musical cues fit the scenes, and Ginyu's VA is absolutely fantastic, but I'll say that the episode started picking up more towards the end. Starting around with Butta's Subscribe joke. The best part of the video was definitely and no contest Ginyu's suggestion for torture near the end. Heck, the episode was consistently funny the whole way through. :D

CSurge

Re: Gin-Yu Clan: Torture (Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged Parody)

Post by CSurge » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:11 am

Gog wrote:The musical cues fit the scenes, and Ginyu's VA is absolutely fantastic, but I'll say that the episode started picking up more towards the end. Starting around with Butta's Subscribe joke. The best part of the video was definitely and no contest Ginyu's suggestion for torture near the end. Heck, the episode was consistently funny the whole way through. :D
Appreciate the kinds words, brotha. 8)