Searching for DBZ AMV with "Stronger" by Kanye

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Timetraveller
Beyond Newbie

Searching for DBZ AMV with "Stronger" by Kanye

Post by Timetraveller » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 am

I watched an awesome AMV a while ago with a million or views and can't find it anymore on Youtube. It mostly had footage of the Z fighters turning super saiyan and had "Stronger" by Kanye (or "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"). It was extremely well edited and had that scene where Goku, Gohan and Goten turn SSJ in a sequence. Does anyone still have it? Is it on Youtube and if it is, a link would be appreciated!

Timetraveller
Beyond Newbie

Re: Searching for DBZ AMV with "Stronger" by Kanye

Post by Timetraveller » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Thanks for the reply. Nah, it's this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sN30c8WC9g. It's been blocked by Toei. Mostly focussed on them transforming to Super Saiyans. If anyone has it saved, could they upload it somewhere?

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Oh, well that sucks. Hope you find someone who has it downloaded.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:04 pm

I don't normally watch AMV, but I'd make an exception for this, even though I think Stronger is one of the more weaker songs off of Graduation, and the fact that people don't know that he sampled Daft Punk, and is friends with them, just pisses me off.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸