How would the Justice League fare in the Tournament of Power?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How would the Justice League fare in the Tournament of Power?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:38 am

8000 Saiyan wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
8000 Saiyan wrote: Maybe not. He can do hypersonic leaps at Mach 10, but Hit could likely dodge him. He has trained with the Atleantean army, so yeah, you could say that he's skilled enough. He once had a magical hand that allowed him to shoot jets of either scalding or freezing water.
None of that stuff will really matter against the stronger fighters. His real ace is his telepathy.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/or ... 004_10.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/or ... 004_11.jpg

Of course like I said it only works on creatures that evolved from aquatic ancestors.
I guess it's safe to say that even his telepathic powers won't work on Hit, unless Hit has aquatic ancestors.
Well he's humanoid, so it if evolution on his planet worked at all similarly to on Earth it's probable, but I guess there's no way to really say.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:22 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Well he's humanoid, so it if evolution on his planet worked at all similarly to on Earth it's probable, but I guess there's no way to really say.
Yeah there's no way of knowing anything like that. What about Frieza or Frost? They're just mutants. Universe 3 seems to be mostly machines so it won't work with them.

Apparently one of Aquaman's weaknesses is that the longer he's out of the water the weaker he becomes. Whether it would have any affect at just 48 minutes though I have no idea.

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 am

Bullza wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Well he's humanoid, so it if evolution on his planet worked at all similarly to on Earth it's probable, but I guess there's no way to really say.
Yeah there's no way of knowing anything like that. What about Frieza or Frost? They're just mutants. Universe 3 seems to be mostly machines so it won't work with them.

Apparently one of Aquaman's weaknesses is that the longer he's out of the water the weaker he becomes. Whether it would have any affect at just 48 minutes though I have no idea.
He does become weak.
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:39 am

Bullza wrote:

Mutants would still have evolutionary ancestors. They don't just pop fully formed out of nowhere. But I doubt the genetic history of various species is something DB is likely to ever address, so this is really nothing but speculation.

As for leaving the water, as long as he remains generally hydrated he should be fine indefinitely, he would only become weak if it was a desert or something. But a giant arena floating in space with no water or water vapor anywhere also might be a problem.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:47 am

It might also cause Superman problems because he'd just be in a world of nothingness except a huge light bulb. But again 48 minutes might be too little a time to make any kind of difference at all.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Bullza wrote:It might also cause Superman problems because he'd just be in a world of nothingness except a huge light bulb. But again 48 minutes might be too little a time to make any kind of difference at all.
Probably. In most stories it takes at least days for his powers to deplete unless he's under a red sun which specifically drains them.

Aside from Batman, I see Green Lantern being the worst off here, because it's highly unlikely that his ring would be allowed, and without it he can't really do much.

Of course there is the possibility that the Zenos might think it was "neat" and allow it due to that. :D

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Bullza wrote:It might also cause Superman problems because he'd just be in a world of nothingness except a huge light bulb. But again 48 minutes might be too little a time to make any kind of difference at all.
Probably. In most stories it takes at least days for his powers to deplete unless he's under a red sun which specifically drains them.

Aside from Batman, I see Green Lantern being the worst off here, because it's highly unlikely that his ring would be allowed, and without it he can't really do much.

Of course there is the possibility that the Zenos might think it was "neat" and allow it due to that. :D
If they did allow it though, then that would allow white lanterns as well. What if they grabbed the league during the short time a bunch of them had those?

Or what about merged with the entitiy of will power to become Ion? No ring needed then.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:04 pm

So any change if opinion after the newest episode? Even someone like Dyspo with all his speed couldn't land a hit on Goku.

Could Aquaman or Wonder Woman even hit him? Superman for all his power isn't really a martial artists, it's kind of hard to see how he'd even be able to hit Goku with this Ultra Instinct thing going on.

Jiren is just as tough. I don't even know if they could hurt him if Kaioken x20 Blue couldn't damage him.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 am

Bullza wrote:So any change if opinion after the newest episode? Even someone like Dyspo with all his speed couldn't land a hit on Goku.

Could Aquaman or Wonder Woman even hit him? Superman for all his power isn't really a martial artists, it's kind of hard to see how he'd even be able to hit Goku with this Ultra Instinct thing going on.

Jiren is just as tough. I don't even know if they could hurt him if Kaioken x20 Blue couldn't damage him.
I don't see what stops MM from shutting down his mind, or Flash from stealing his speed.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:56 am

Bullza wrote:So any change if opinion after the newest episode? Even someone like Dyspo with all his speed couldn't land a hit on Goku.

Wonder Woman is very fast.
Depending on what version you are talking about, Superman is a martial artist. He isn't usually very flashy but he is trained to fight.

Whether or not its enough would be up to the writer but they wouldn't have to make up new stuff for them to be capable.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Well a newer episode had Base Goku holding his own against Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla, someone without close to 100 times his power just through sheer skill alone and it's not like Caulifla would be lacking in skill either.

I'm not familiar with how skilled Wonder Woman or Aquaman or Superman are at fighting but it's highly unlikely they'd be as skilled meaning they could struggle even if they were stronger.

Then now there's Ultra Instinct and he's been almost untouchable. Superman, The Flash and Martian Manhunter could be the only ones who could potentially stand a chance and we already saw how Goku handled Dyspo with his speed.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:09 am

Dyspo ain't got shit on the flash though. Flash can vibrate through solid objects and I haven't seen Dyspo do that once lol
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Zack Snyder's Justice League
HybridSaiyan wrote:Super better nail the fusion right. I don't want to see some gay twirling shit like the Zamasu fusion when they should just smack dicks together and merge.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 am

A serious non-jobbing flash would eliminate atleast 60 out of 70 opponents before they can blink.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:40 pm

apex_pretador wrote:A serious non-jobbing flash would eliminate atleast 60 out of 70 opponents before they can blink.
TRAVEL SPEED != Combat Speed

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:48 pm

jplaya2023 wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:A serious non-jobbing flash would eliminate atleast 60 out of 70 opponents before they can blink.
Flash has both. He can react in attoseconds or even less.

But honestly, considering all of the stuff that's being allowed now, I might have to revise my opinion on whether Green Lantern's ring would be allowed or not.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
jplaya2023 wrote:
Flash has both. He can react in attoseconds or even less.

But honestly, considering all of the stuff that's being allowed now, I might have to revise my opinion on whether Green Lantern's ring would be allowed or not.
At this point I would be very surprised if it wasn't.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:But honestly, considering all of the stuff that's being allowed now, I might have to revise my opinion on whether Green Lantern's ring would be allowed or not.
I think it probably wouldn't. In the sense that, beforehand they'd be told no weapons would be allowed so Green Lantern just wouldn't take his ring with him.

If it was something he just used in the Tournament then because of the weird and wonderful things he'd make Zeno would surely allow it but he'd have been told that he couldn't so he just wouldn't risk it.

But I suppose that's a boring answer so you can include it if you want.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:19 am

Bullza wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:But honestly, considering all of the stuff that's being allowed now, I might have to revise my opinion on whether Green Lantern's ring would be allowed or not.
I think it probably wouldn't. In the sense that, beforehand they'd be told no weapons would be allowed so Green Lantern just wouldn't take his ring with him.

If it was something he just used in the Tournament then because of the weird and wonderful things he'd make Zeno would surely allow it but he'd have been told that he couldn't so he just wouldn't risk it.

But I suppose that's a boring answer so you can include it if you want.
Well I originally thought it wouldn't be allowed, but then we have Katopesla's suit...