How would the Justice League fare in the Tournament of Power?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How would the Justice League fare in the Tournament of Power?

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:They would be disqualified because there are only 7 of them.
There's way more than 7. Including the expanded team, there's over a hundred.

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Batman would be useless in the tournament, since he's only human much like Green Arrow. Superman, Martian Manhunter and Flash could beat most of the contestants.
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:They would be disqualified because there are only 7 of them.
I just meant the main, iconic 7 (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman).
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:09 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
I just meant the main, iconic 7 (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman).
The OP has clarified that Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, and Cyborg are filling out the team

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:23 am

jcogginsa wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
The OP has clarified that Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, and Cyborg are filling out the team
Well weapons are banned so Green Arrow and Batman are useless. Hawkgirl also can't use her mace. I guess Cyborg can use his weapons since they're part of his body though.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:45 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
jcogginsa wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Well weapons are banned so Green Arrow and Batman are useless. Hawkgirl also can't use her mace. I guess Cyborg can use his weapons since they're part of his body though.
Batman knows martial arts though.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
jcogginsa wrote: The OP has clarified that Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, and Cyborg are filling out the team
Batman knows martial arts though.
Remember that one episode of the animated series where Batman KNOWS A PRESSURE POINT THAT WILL CAUSE INSTANT DEATH? nah me neither that was dumb
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Zack Snyder's Justice League
HybridSaiyan wrote:Super better nail the fusion right. I don't want to see some gay twirling shit like the Zamasu fusion when they should just smack dicks together and merge.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:02 am

jcogginsa wrote: The biggest hurdle would be that the Justice League don't want to get the other universes erased
They'd lose because of this probably. Imagine Superman challenging Zen-oh about the whole thing instead of fighting and getting himself and the JL erased.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:18 am

Regarder wrote:
jcogginsa wrote: The biggest hurdle would be that the Justice League don't want to get the other universes erased
They'd lose because of this probably. Imagine Superman challenging Zen-oh about the whole thing instead of fighting and getting himself and the JL erased.
i mean superman can sneeze away planets so
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -
HybridSaiyan wrote:Super better nail the fusion right. I don't want to see some gay twirling shit like the Zamasu fusion when they should just smack dicks together and merge.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 am

TheAldella wrote:
Regarder wrote:
You feel that this is a greater feat than the guy who destroyed a Universe? And the person whom has been mentioned to destroy several Universes in the past , and even with the capability to destroy them all in an instant?

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 pm

My god I dislike Superman but I'd definately love to see Batman, Flash, Green arrow, Iron Man and such characters from DC and Marvel in the mix of the tournament.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:46 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:
TheAldella wrote:
Regarder wrote:
You feel that this is a greater feat than the guy who destroyed a Universe? And the person whom has been mentioned to destroy several Universes in the past , and even with the capability to destroy them all in an instant?
I was actually wrong. He destroyed a solar system with a sneeze.

Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:24 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... ue_members

The only people on this list who could conceivably beat Zeno (or both of them) are:

- Hal Jordan as Parallax at full power (but he was evil then and not a JLA member)
- The Phantom Stranger (although his powers are pretty vague most of the time)
- Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson), at his best (although JLI isn't really the same thing as JLA)
- Mister Miracle, but only if he had the Anti-Life Equation (which he never had as a JLI member)
- Captain Atom, but only if he had the full power of the Quantum Field (which he almost never does, also the JLI exception)
- John Constantine (but only if he had a ton of one-sided prep)
- Swamp Thing (but only if you use a composite version at his strongest)

None of these guys in these forms are on the OP's list.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... ue_members

The only people on this list who could conceivably beat Zeno (or both of them) are:

- Hal Jordan as Parallax at full power (but he was evil then and not a JLA member)
- The Phantom Stranger (although his powers are pretty vague most of the time)
- Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson), at his best (although JLI isn't really the same thing as JLA)
- Mister Miracle, but only if he had the Anti-Life Equation (which he never had as a JLI member)
- Captain Atom, but only if he had the full power of the Quantum Field (which he almost never does, also the JLI exception)
- John Constantine (but only if he had a ton of one-sided prep)
- Swamp Thing (but only if you use a composite version at his strongest)

None of these guys in these forms are on the OP's list.
I just assumed that barry would pull a reverse flash and travel back in time to kill zeno's mom lmao
you're forgetting that there are other team members - nobody would be alone
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 am

We don't even know if he has a mom...

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:We don't even know if he has a mom...
I'm being silly, of course.
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:10 am

TheAldella wrote: I was actually wrong. He destroyed a solar system with a sneeze.

This is Silver Age Superman someone who has been retconned current Supes doesn't come anywhere close to that level in power.Even if we take that feat as legit that doesn't compare to people in the tournament that are universal.

Jiren
Toppo
SSGSS Goku
SSGSS Vegeta
Freeza

Those people are all stronger than SSJG Goku who by himself had the power to destroy the universe,which is many orders of magnitudes above just destroying a solar system

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:05 am

Actually even Bronze Age Superman has universal feats, but i don't know about the current version.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:09 pm

If anyone finds it unfair that I've included the likes of Batman, Green Arrow and Green Lantern (who can't even use his ring), well it was because I wanted to use the core team as though they were just immediately transported to the arena and then how they would deal with the situation right then and there.

However I just looked into Hawkgirl and from what I read most of her abilities and power comes from this Nth Metal. I think that would also count as a weapon right? So she also would be rendered useless in this Tournament.

So they'd really only have about 6 actual fighters with the rest being just talented peak humans who could offer strategic support and that's it.

It'd be the same problem if you were to include The Avengers because Iron Man couldn't have his suit because it's technically a weapon. Captain America couldn't have his shield so he'd be completely outmatched. Thor wouldn't have his Hammer. Hawkeye wouldn't have his bow. Black Widow wouldn't have her guns.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:39 am

People keep undermining Batman. He would probably sneak around and pushe people off. Remember powerlevels are pointless in this tournament. It's about trickery and getting people off guard. Batman might be one of the last guys there.

Superman and Martian Manhunter would be the best guys here. Yes Martian Manhunter has a weakness To fire. However no one would know that initially. Honestly, idk if anyone would. Manhunter alone would just use his mental abilities. To trick everyone off the arena stage.

No one has a defense against psychic attacks. Also man hunter can control his body to the molecular level. He is basically like buu with more powers.

These guys are real teammates and under batman's instructions they win. Superman and lantern would throw people off the arena. Flash would be running around the arena. Catching or saving any team mates being thrown outt.

They are organized and together can defeat threats that would make Zeno blush. This is if it's main seven (no cyborg. Honestly worthless in this event. So I will replace him with Manhunter.

But let's be honest. They wouldn't participate and attempt to sway and ally with everyone to go against Zeno. I imagine Superman would attempt to talk to Zeno before the tournament to end it.