Dragon Ball in YouTube memes?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Dragon Ball in YouTube memes?

Post by floofychan333 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Have there been significant Dragon Ball YTPs or has DB been involved in meme songs like "We Are Number One" or "All Star" ? Do DB characters ever appear in dank meme videos?
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Re: Dragon Ball in YouTube memes?

Post by OmegaRockman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:24 pm

floofychan333 wrote:Have there been significant Dragon Ball YTPs or has DB been involved in meme songs like "We Are Number One" or "All Star" ? Do DB characters ever appear in dank meme videos?
Lots of YTPs were made if I remember right. Other than Over 9000, there was also "The balls are inert" and I think the occasional remix of "MY WRATH!!!" Motivational Piccolo was another one I remember. Basically, a lot of the stupid dub lines were remixed into stuff.
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:41 am

OmegaRockman wrote:
floofychan333 wrote:Have there been significant Dragon Ball YTPs or has DB been involved in meme songs like "We Are Number One" or "All Star" ? Do DB characters ever appear in dank meme videos?
Lots of YTPs were made if I remember right. Other than Over 9000, there was also "The balls are inert" and I think the occasional remix of "MY WRATH!!!" Motivational Piccolo was another one I remember. Basically, a lot of the stupid dub lines were remixed into stuff.
Also "Then the whole universe is going to die!" Also TFS memes.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:23 am

I remember stuff like "If they set those androids free, it'll be the end of all of us! Nooooo!", etc.

Yeah, they are lines from the dub taken out of context. Not even most of them, but ALL OF THEM!
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:51 am

Also there was an old flash that made fun of the lines "Is that okay?" and "As a matter of fact, it isn't."
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147