Great Saiyaman Comic Idea

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ssjprodigy
Beyond Newbie

Great Saiyaman Comic Idea

Post by ssjprodigy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 pm

I always thought that having a Great Saiyaman Fan Comic would be an amazing idea. Where you would Have Son Gohan after the events of the Buu Saga attending High School dealing with the common Robbers, Dangerous Criminals, and Powerful Alien Forces like Remnant Freeza Soldiers in Satan City. Also while trying to form a relationship with Videl who had come to the realization that he was the was one that defeated the Evil Cell those 7 Years Ago. Lastly, having it stylized after The Spider-Man Classics Cover (reference [spoiler]Image[/spoiler] or like these! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler] [spoiler]Image[/spoiler] It would be Awesome if any of you Artists out there would take your time to draw this cool Idea and bring it to life!!
Last edited by ssjprodigy on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Great Saiyaman Comic

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Damn, it'd be cool as hell. I think the Superman one looks cooler tbh, Saiyaman flies and has a cape just like him.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ssjprodigy
Beyond Newbie

Re: Great Saiyaman Comic

Post by ssjprodigy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:22 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Damn, it'd be cool as hell. I think the Superman one looks cooler tbh, Saiyaman flies and has a cape just like him.
I definitely agree, I Imagine it would have the world defying action of the Superman Comics while the High School Alter-Ego life of Spider-man. With a ting of Dragon ball Magic with him fighting nefarious witches, Demons, and Animal Bandits

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Great Saiyaman Comic Idea

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:46 pm

There actually is one, and it's probs the best DB fan comic out there: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17272&p=1056973&hil ... i#p1056973
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

ssjprodigy
Beyond Newbie

Re: Great Saiyaman Comic Idea

Post by ssjprodigy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:55 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:There actually is one, and it's probs the best DB fan comic out there: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17272&p=1056973&hil ... i#p1056973
Yoo that's dope, I didn't know Michsi drew! In this Fanbase people tend to create fanart of Hypothetical Fusions and Edgy Forms but some times you hit rare gems like that and this. Unrelated but I believe i am subbed to you on Youtube having watched your Manga vs Anime Videos! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]