Tree of Saiyan Might (Plus Kaioken and Ultimate)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Tree of Saiyan Might (Plus Kaioken and Ultimate)

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 pm

emperior wrote: *snip*
Kaboom wrote: *snip*
I removed the Majin SSFP and Majin SS2.

I was going to add Kefla's Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 forms to my tree as well.

I was not sure how to do this: 1) Either have a branch from SSFP and the Controlled Berserker come in the middle to be Super Saiyan Kefla's form (same would be for SS2 and Controlled Berserker in the middle to be Super Saiyan 2 Kefla's form). 2) Put parentheses next to SSFP for Super Saiyan Kefla's form and put parentheses next to SS2 for Super Saiyan 2 Kefla's form

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:26 pm

ChiefWamsutta wrote:

I was going to add Kefla's Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 forms to my tree as well.

I was not sure how to do this: 1) Either have a branch from SSFP and the Controlled Berserker come in the middle to be Super Saiyan Kefla's form (same would be for SS2 and Controlled Berserker in the middle to be Super Saiyan 2 Kefla's form). 2) Put parentheses next to SSFP for Super Saiyan Kefla's form and put parentheses next to SS2 for Super Saiyan 2 Kefla's form
Kefla was using what you call "Super Saiyan Legend" so you should do a branch from that and call it Super Saiyan 2 Legend
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:16 pm

emperior wrote:
ChiefWamsutta wrote:

Kefla was using what you call "Super Saiyan Legend" so you should do a branch from that and call it Super Saiyan 2 Legend

I was thinking I should do that, but then user Speedster made me think Kefla was using a different form. Kefla would be using Caulifla's Super Saiyan 1 + Kale's Super Saiyan Legend (What I call it).

What do you think of that?

EDIT:

I think I have this confused. Let me see if I understand.

Goku had: SS1, SS2, SS3
Vegeta had: SS1, SS2

So Vegito in DBZ could access: SS1, SS2, SS3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goku had: SS1, SS2, SS3, SSGod, SSBlue, SSBlue Kaioken
Vegeta had: SS1, SS2, SSBlue

So Vegito in DBS could access: SS1, SS2, SS3, SSGod, SSBlue, SSBlue Kaioken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caulifla had: SS1, SS2
Kale had: SSProper (What I call Kale's Super Saiyan), SSLegend (What I call Kale's Controlled Berserker)

So Kefla could access: SS1, SS2, SSProper, SSLegend

So Kefla powered-up to her most powerful form, SSLegend, during the fight with Goku. She didn't mix forms together. Then she unlocked SS2 Legend.