Fan Created Prologue Scene for New Arc in Super

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Fan Created Prologue Scene for New Arc in Super

Post by omaro34 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 pm

The first major clue to this arc happening is during the tournament of power, towards the end when there are only 5 fighters left: Goku, Freeza, Jiren, Toppo, and Vegeta. The time remaining before the tournament ends is 10 minutes at this point.

Everyone is fixated on the tournament. The Zenos are eagerly watching. The Grand Priest looks on the battlefield then looks around at the bleachers to see if anyone is watching him at the moment. When no one is watching, and with a sinister smile on his face, he teleports out of there and arrives in a large dark throne. The place is so dark and the throne is so large. A very tall figure is sitting on the throne. The Grand Priest arrives and immediately bows down. Suddenly, Cell, Bojack, Bibidi, Babidi, Tambourine, King Cold, a plethora of Sabaimen, and other demons bow down behind the Grand Priest.

"Report" A large booming voice orders the Grand Priest.
With a sinister smirk, the Grand Priest explains that everything is going according to plan, and that everything will be coming to fruition very soon.

The large demon's big fingernails appear and he strokes his nose, satisfied with the GP's answer. "Tell me, how is my son doing"?

"He's been since eliminated from the tournament, but he is currently alive and well. He was fighting alongside that abomination known as Son Goku for Universe 7", the GP replied.

The tall figure was shaking in anger at the mention of Goku's name. About 50 meters away, a small saibaman was bowing down but sweating profusely in fear. The tall figure on the throne did a mouth blast and disintegrated the pitiful creature, frightening those around him.

"Make sure U7 wins. Our plan can never go smoothly if they don't. Goku will be crushed like the bug he is when I get my hands on him. My son will soon join me thanks to Babidi and his father's useful magic. By the way, Babidi, is the ring of the 4th dimension ready? The Tall Figure asked.

"Yes sire", Babidi replied.

"Good. Soon the greatest invasion against the mortals in the history of all the multiverses will take place. Our army will be so vast and large we will strike fear in their hearts. And it will take place in that insignificant bug Goku's home planet just for the icing on the cake. Meeting dismissed".

The GP then teleports back to where the ToP is being held and no one notices he left.

Where would you guys take this?
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Rokkage

Re: Fan Created Prologue Scene for New Arc in Super

Post by Rokkage » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 pm

It sounds nice, but I don't understand how King Piccolo would be able to make any of them bow to him? Even with Babidi's Majin boost, His PL would be no larger than 2000, considering Spopovich's and Yamu's PL increase. Especially the GP, being the most powerful being (Other then Zeno) In the Multiverse. As he could care less of any Mortal's plan for revenge, unless GP himself has a vendetta against Goku for being disrespectul to Zeno. Even then, I think he would have them working for him, not him working for them.

And I don't exactly believe that King piccolo was an actual Demon King? That was just a title. as Dabura was king of the Underworld, and Demigra was the Demon God. Another thing is that I don't recall Bibidi being Babidi's father, that was just a translation error on FUNimation's part. They're just clones, but Babidi is just a bit younger.

Otherwise, The writing was nice, I liked the little hints pointing to King Piccolo, very subtle of you. :D