Fan-fic Dragon Ball Ultra

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

teenthgohan

Fan-fic Dragon Ball Ultra

Post by teenthgohan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello there,

I’ve been working on a DB novel which is set after the Tournament of Power Arc of Super. I am calling it Dragon Ball Ultra (since Goku’s new ultra instinct form is so popular).

What I can share with you is the outline of the plot for the first few chapters. If it gets popular I will post the completed chapters regularly.

Here is it:

Chapter 1: Make a wish
Universe 7 won the Tournament of Power and acquired the final prize. With the power of Super Dragon Balls Goku is planning to revive all the lost Universes to give them another chance.

Chapter 2: What no one expected
The Great Priest summons the dragon to make the wish of Goku, but there was an unexpected interruption from the Zeno samas. While the Great priest was trying to translate the wish a huge flash of lightning, coming from the present Zeno sama, erased the Great Priest in an instant. Before anyone could react a wish was made by future Zeno sama and in a split second Goku disappeared from the fighting stage along with both Zenos.

Chapter 3: An old friend
10 years later the Earth and Universe 7 enjoyed a peaceful period. Vegeta went on a quest of finding his old rival throughout all the remaining Universes. He found no explanation for what happened after the tournament and although there wasn’t sign of trouble Vegeta felt unsettling. Gohan and Pan was training with Whis and Beerus to ensure they are prepared if something happens. Goten and Trunks became the guardians of Earth while the most powerful warriors were away. One day Fortuneteller baba appeared at Master Roshi’s place. She was in a very bad state. Her body barely withstand the journey she’s been through. Roshi was furious. He was trying to get some explantation on what happened, but Baba was too weak her final words were “The Otherworld is destroyed. We didn’t have any chance”

Chapter 4: Attack on West City
After the shocking death of his sister Roshi tried to reach out to Bulma and give her a warning about the recent developments, but no matter what he tried she was not responding. Master Roshi felt this cannot mean any good and he travelled to West City to check on his friend. On his arrival he found nothing but horrible destruction.

Chapter 5: Family Affair
Seeing the devastation Master Roshi focused his senses and tried to discover who was behind all this horror. The energies he felt were clouded by a dark cocoon but underneath it was something familiar. Something he haven’t felt for a long time. In the meantime Goten and Trunks arrived and they were terrified by the scenery. Goten also sensed the ki what Master Roshi was focusing on. All of them felt that ki was on rampage so they moved closer to the action. The sound of battle started to clear up and immediately recognized an old voice they have nearly forgotten...”Ka-me-ha-me-HAAA”.

Hope you enjoy it 8)
Last edited by teenthgohan on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fan-fic Dragon Ball Ultra

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:22 pm

You got me hooked already I want to see more.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:11 pm

teenthgohan wrote:Hello there,

I’ve been working on a DB novel which is set after the Tournament of Power Arc of Super. I am calling it Dragon Ball Ultra (since Goku’s new ultra instinct form is so popular).

What I can share with you is the outline of the plot for the first few chapters. If it gets popular I will post the completed chapters regularly.

Here is it:

Chapter 1: Make a wish
Universe 7 won the Tournament of Power and acquired the final prize. With the power of Super Dragon Balls Goku is planning to revive all the lost Universes to give them another chance.

Chapter 2: What no one expected
The Great Priest summons the dragon to make the wish of Goku, but there was an unexpected interruption from the Zeno samas. While the Great priest was trying to translate the wish a huge flash of lightning, coming from the present Zeno sama, erased the Great Priest in an instant. Before anyone could react a wish was made by future Zeno sama and in a split second Goku disappeared from the fighting stage along with both Zenos.

Chapter 3: An old friend
10 years later the Earth and Universe 7 enjoyed a peaceful period. Vegeta went on a quest of finding his old rival throughout all the remaining Universes. He found no explanation for what happened after the tournament and although there wasn’t sign of trouble Vegeta felt unsettling. Gohan and Pan was training with Whis and Beerus to ensure they are prepared if something happens. Goten and Trunks became the guardians of Earth while the most powerful warriors were away. One day Fortuneteller baba appeared at Master Roshi’s place. She was in a very bad state. Her body barely withstand the journey she’s been through. Roshi was furious. He was trying to get some explantation on what happened, but Baba was too weak her final words were “The Otherworld is destroyed. We didn’t have any chance”

Chapter 4: Attack on West City
After the shocking death of his sister Roshi tried to reach out to Bulma and give her a warning about the recent developments, but no matter what he tried she was not responding. Master Roshi felt this cannot mean any good and he travelled to West City to check on his friend. On his arrival he found nothing but horrible destruction.

Chapter 5: Family Affair
Seeing the devastation Master Roshi focused his senses and tried to discover who was behind all this horror. The energies he felt were clouded by a dark cocoon but underneath it was something familiar. Something he haven’t felt for a long time. In the meantime Goten and Trunks arrived and they were terrified by the scenery. Goten also sensed the ki what Master Roshi was focusing on. All of them felt that ki was on rampage so they moved closer to the action. The sound of battle started to clear up and immediately recognized an old voice they have nearly forgotten...”Ka-me-ha-me-HAAA”.

Hope you enjoy it 8)
This is a good idea. I hope everything works out for you. You should make this a mini 10 chapter arc so you can adjust to what happens in Super.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

teenthgohan

Post by teenthgohan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:53 pm

The main storyline of the next five chapters are still in development. I am trialing ideas and doing research at the moment.
Once I got the plot for the first 10 chapters right then I will start releasing the full chapters one by one. Hopefully I can turn this into a weekly series, relesed here on Kanzenshuu forum first of course.

Then if this hobby of mine turns out to be popular among Dragon Ball fans maybe someone can turn the story into a proper fan manga 8)