Dragon Ball Theories & Lore

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ReadyComicsRoll

Dragon Ball Theories & Lore

Post by ReadyComicsRoll » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:29 pm

I've always been a huge fan of the Dragon Ball Universe, growing up watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, so it was only natural that I would take this love and do something creative, fun, and potentially educational with it.

With my friend John helping me out, we started a series on ReadyComicsRoll's Youtube channel, where we discuss theories, using evidence from specific episodes, manga, and the vast amount of lore that exists!

Our most recent theory is that the Time Breakers & Demon Gods will be the villain of the next (possibly final) arc of Dragon Ball Super!

Time Breakers & Demon Gods In Dragon Ball Super! Who Are They? Demon Realm Final Arc Threat?

As mentioned before, we use scenes pulled from episodes from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super to support our claims, along with other sources within the Dragon Ball Universe.

Let us know what you think, and if you enjoyed it, please subscribe and share the series with others!