DBZ Forgotten Age RPG

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sol Kage

DBZ Forgotten Age RPG

Post by Sol Kage » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey guys,

I have started up a Dragon Ball Z themed Forum RPG titled Forgotten Age.

Short of it, check it out at http://www.dbz.ssrpg.com

Long of it, I have done several Forum RPG's in the past, but the biggest and most popular one was a Dragon Ball Z based one. Though, as I allow the ability to play as Created Races, sometimes it turns into more of an Anime RPG with DBZ bosses :P.

It has been quite a while since I ran the last one, but I got nostalgic for it recently and re-worked the game design to work out a few problems I had in the past, and I'm a lot older and wiser now so everything seems to be balanced out and working properly.

I have called this one DBZ Forgotten Age RPG. So called because while Forum RPG's were popular when I first started doing them, they are extremely obscure to almost non-existent now. In fact, I bet most of you have no idea what a Forum RPG is.

Well, as the name suggests, the game is text based and takes place on a Message Board. The game rewards skill over how much time and money you have to play the game, as characters can only take one action and make one fight request per day. They are multiplayer based and are mainly PVP but also has some NPC Boss characters that will appear in which the players have to find a way to defeat. While the game progress might be a lot slower in comparison to more modern based games, I still find them super fun and I've met a lot of long time friends from my time running it.

In this game, you can be good or evil. You can play as one of the 11 pre-constructed Races or create your own. You can play as an original character or as a character from the Show or another media.

The game started today, February 5th (I wanted to post this earlier, but had to wait several days for my account to be activated) so if you want to join Day 1, please join ASAP! Though you can join at any time and it's still easily possible to catch up.

The game is completely free with no micro-transactions of any kind.

Anyways, I hope to see some of you there! Again, the link is http://www.dbz.ssrpg.com

Tian
Advanced Regular

Re: DBZ Forgotten Age RPG

Post by Tian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:55 am

Oh dang...I thought it was a RPG Maker created game but I guess this forum RPG could be interesting...