Request for Help On DBSuper Fan-Edit :)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Request for Help On DBSuper Fan-Edit :)

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Ever since Episode 104 when Super Saiyan God was re-introduced, it was very clear the way the anime was trying to go. SSGod appearing in that episode was not a one-time thing, as it happened multiple times afterwards. There was an inconsistency where we didn't see SSGod for a solid 90 episodes. We also never saw Vegeta achieve the form.

I am hoping to request someone to fan-edit DBSuper. I would like someone to color over Goku's black "Saiyan Beyond God" hair moments with red Super Saiyan God hair. These are the only 8 changes I would request:

1 ) "Saiyan Beyond God" Goku vs. Final Form Frieza in RoF Saga. Make Goku an SSGod here.
2 ) Just as Frieza is about to shoot a laser at the mortally wounded Goku, Vegeta sends a blast to interrupt the fight. Make Vegeta enter as an SSGod until he turns SSBlue for the first time.
3 ) Goku with black hair vs. Hit in U6-U7 tournament before he uses SSBlue. Make Goku an SSGod here.
4 ) Goku with black hair vs. Monaka-Beerus. Make Goku an SSGod throughout the fight.
5 ) Copy-Vegeta in base vs. SS3 Gotenks. Make Copy-Vegeta an SSGod here.
6 ) Goku with black hair vs. Copy-Vegeta in base. Make Goku and Copy-Vegeta SSGods here.
7 ) Goku with black hair vs. Skinny Buu. Make Goku an SSGod here.
8 ) Goku with black hair during the nighttime one-punch fight against Golden Frieza. Make each instance of black hair to be SSGod hair.[/quote]