Son Goku reawakens Ultra Instinct English Fan Dub

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

GTx10
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Son Goku reawakens Ultra Instinct English Fan Dub

Postby GTx10 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Hiya folks! GTX10 here within another English Fan Dub. This time I dubbed Son Goku's reawakening of Ultra Instinct. It is a 3 minute and some second long clip so give it a watch and tell me what you think. I dubbed all the voices and added in the sound effects and music. Can you guess which OST I took the most music from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7opIMI ... e=youtu.be
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

The Uncut Funi Dub found within the "Blue, Orange, and Green Bricks" is valid and good. Disagree? PM me! Let's do this!

"98% of Kanzenshuu-goers have not kissed a girl. If you're one of the 2% that has, copy and paste this into your signature."

Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes, Zone Fighter, and Spider Man's giant robot Leopardon?! Seen it, been there, done that. These are my Super Heroes!

BlueBasilisk wrote:
"...I can't stop thinking about it. If you punched Belmod in the nose, would it honk?"

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31208

Return to “Fan-Created Works”