Evil Gods Trilogy [AMV]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Blupopo96

Evil Gods Trilogy [AMV]

Post by Blupopo96 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMNuONQ ... 62CK_eVYkO

I recently just started making AMV's and I thought i'd make one covering some of the events in the future trunks arc. Since there is soo much to cover, I decided to make a trilogy instead! I have part 1 and 2 out already and am trying to find a song suitable for part 3 since I want to capture the emotional side of the arc as well as bring the intensity when the fights start. If you guys like what you see, please like the vids and subscribe to my channel for more AMV's to come. Also, if you guys like the idea of multiple AMV's covering an entire arc let me know. My first AMV was Goku vs Jiren and now i'm thinking I might make a trilogy covering what I consider the best parts of the T.O.P. If you guys have certain fights or music you'd like to see in an AMV, let me know and if it's music I can vibe to I'll try my best to see it through. I'm mainly a fan of hip hop and metal but I can like music from almost any genre. Let me know what you guys think of the first 2 parts of the Evil Gods Trilogy down below.

Cheers everyone!